Page 122 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2272112117120121122123124127132 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Sadly, though understandably, it seem no new chapter this month https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6575440632...=#131025325521 . Used google translator.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; March 25th, 2020 at 12:28 PM.

Any chance we will get to see the last few chapters scanlated? : (

Oh there's a chance alright, and a pretty big one at that. It's just a matter of me actually doing it what with all the other stuff going on. But I could probably force myself to push out a chapter a week at least, probably. But I've promised deadlines before and that always goes so and so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Thanks savepoints! That would be great, but don't stress yourself. Just glad to hear that you'll do it eventually.

I have not seen any indication of a new chapter this month, though given how the world is now it makes sense. Has anyone hear anything?

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Oh there's a chance alright, and a pretty big one at that. It's just a matter of me actually doing it what with all the other stuff going on. But I could probably force myself to push out a chapter a week at least, probably. But I've promised deadlines before and that always goes so and so.
    No rush I do look forward to when you can make the next one savepoints. Thanks to all still sticking with this and helping in bringing it over.

JP Friend Code
    If you're wondering about Takenoko's safety, he's fine. Cleared Olympus, got Roma, still trying to get his most wanted SR that is the Valkyries.

His income took some hit (understandable) tho. He still updates on info that did not make it into the manga and so on over twitter.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    He still updates on info that did not make it into the manga and so on over twitter.
    Anything interesting? Or, could you link his twitter please.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    https://mobile.twitter.com/takenoko/...42652732129280

Unfortunately, there’ll be no chapter this month either. He’s really apologetic about it, and says he’s going to work hard to release the new chapter next month.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Just found https://mthkera.tumblr.com/tagged/Fox-Tail-inner-covers since their has been nothing new. Hoping these 4 pic will put a smile on everyone's faces. I think the first pic is the cutest.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Now that the flashback is over I'm sure they'll get their chance to do that in the manga proper again

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So did we ever find out who Fionn's master was?
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    So did we ever find out who Fionn's master was?
    Nope. My personal theory is the extraverse version of Darnic based on the brief comment Fionn made (and because he was his Master in the 3rd Fuyuki Holy Grail War), but there's no proof either way. We'll probably never know at this point.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Tamamo hit them where it hurt, whether they'll double down like Jinako or betray Kazuradrop like Shinji remains to be seen

Thanks for the link Roxas. Despite not being able to read it looks like Saber told both her Master and Tamamo of Kazuradrops plan and her master is having a hard time be leaving it. It also seems Saber knows about her masters sister. Now how did Tama get that bell? Did she pick it up earlier and I don't remember or did she somehow take it from the past during the flash back arc? Also I never thought Tamamo was so skilled with her tail. It seemed to be an extra appendage. Luckily despite how bad things look Tama seem to somehow be in-control and and safe for now. I can't wait to find out what they were all saying.

US Friend Code
    I tried my hand at typesetting Chapter 54. Here's a link: https://imgur.com/a/Z57Te8M

What do you guys think?

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    I tried my hand at typesetting Chapter 54. Here's a link: https://imgur.com/a/Z57Te8M

What do you guys think?
    Looks pretty good. If you can keep up this kind of work, then it'd be a great help.

Just one thing: the text outside the speech bubbles on the last page are a bit hard to read without squinting right now. Maybe try to make a bigger white outline around the letters so that it doesn't blend in with the background art.

US Friend Code
    Thanks for the tip. I'm kind of a newbie at all of this, with this chapter being my second attempt.

I'll try to help however I can. I'll make sure to ask for you guys' opinions when I need to.

US Friend Code
    Hoping imgur won't mess up the order, here's watermark free imgur album for chapter 59!

Thanks TheSkipRow looks good to me I do agree with EDreamer the last page is a little tricky to read but all in all it looks good to me you should be proud of it. I can't type set at all so my opinion may not help that much though but I'll help if I can. If your interested and no ones against it their is Ch 53.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Here's the latest chapter translation. Looks like we're still in this flashback for at least two more fights, but at least now the end is in sight.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 53.5
    Page 1:
    Saber: Morning, Kazu-kun! // Today we’re heading off to get our Secondary Trigger, right? // Let’s hurry up and head to the Arena!
    Kazuhito: …
    Saber: Ah, // do you want to have some reading time before we go?
    Kazuhito: …No. // Reading before I sleep is enough for me. // Let’s go.
    Kazuhito (thought): …What’s with her? // Does she not care about last night…?
    Saber: …Still, these Primary and Secondary Triggers are such a pain. // We have to get both of them in the Arena before the time limit, // or else we can’t enter the battle stage and automatically lose. // Isn’t this way too stingy for the main tournament of the Holy Grail War? // And it’s annoying only being able to get one trigger a day.
    Chapter 53.5: Sakagami Kazuhito III-2

Page 2:
    Saber: Well, // I suppose it’s a good warm up! // Right?
    Kazuhito (thought): The SE.RA.PH Holy Grail War takes the form of a tournament with seven rounds… // The participants make their preparations in a building modeled after a school // and then enter an elevator to the battle stage with their opponents—

Page 3:
    Kazuhito (thought): My first-round opponent… // Kii Izaya…
    Izaya: I gotta say, // I was pretty shocked when I saw the name of my first opponent. // You’re Sakagami’s son, right? // The Moon Cell sure has a whimsical streak, making a match-up like this.
    Kazuhito: ! // You knew my father…?
    Izaya: I’m a former colleague of his. // …None of us can choose the families we’re born into. // You must have suffered a lot too.
    Kazuhito: … // What…?
    Izaya: I can tell without even asking. // Knowing your father, // he probably forced his untenable dream of reaching the “Root” on you, right?
    Kazuhito: …!

Page 4:
    Izaya: I really feel for you. // He was a man who would do anything for the sake of his goals. // Kazuhito-kun. // He probably only saw you as a tool to realize his dearest wish. // Right? // You were just used by him. // What a sad child you are.
    Kazuhito: I was… // just… used…
    Sound effect: Clink

Page 5:
    Saber: Kazu-kun. // You mustn’t acknowledge // such drivel as truth, especially in your heart.
    Kazuhito: Saber…!
    Izaya: Hey, hey, what drivel? // What do you know about his father?
    Saber: …Kii Izaya. // Shut that filthy mouth of yours.
    Izaya: I’m not trying to debate methods as a magus, you know? // I’m just commenting on his father’s personality.

Page 6:
    Saber: Didn’t you hear me, you piece of scum? // I ordered you to be silent. // You mocked my Master. // Kazu-kun was used… you say? // Anyone who would try something so foolish

Page 7:
    Saber: will be carved apart by me! // No matter what it takes, // I’ll slice them into ribbons with everything I’ve got—
    Caster: …So that’s why // she got enraged by my words back then…
    Izaya: …You really don’t know your place, huh?
    Caligula: Oo…
    Izaya: Having a selfish Servant really is the epitome of foolishness.
    Caligula: Oo
    Izaya: Fufu… // The truth is… // I agree with your father’s way of thinking.
    Caligula: Oo… // Uu…
    Izaya: Servants are just tools in the end. // In that regard, this is the most suitable class there is.
    Caligula: Gah…

Page 8:
    Caligula: Kuoooooo // Feed… me // your souls… // your liveeees
    Izaya: Berserkers have the Mad Enhancement skill. // It’s pretty much impossible to communicate with them, // but they’re loyal if you use them well.

Page 9:
    Caligula: Gaah! // Aah!
    Kazuhito (thought): …We’ve got the advantage…!

Page 10:
    Kauzhito: Saber can completely see though the enemy’s hand-to-hand combat. // As long as none of his attacks hit, their destructive power is meaningless.
    Sound Effect: Grip
    Caligula: Gaah!
    Izaya: Damn it… We’re gonna lose at this rate. // I hate to use my trump card in the first round, but… // I order you with my Command Spell.

Page 11:
    Izaya: Activate your Noble Phantasm, // Caligula!
    Caligula: Aaah! // Giiiii
    Kazuhito: His true name… // is Caligula…!?
    Izaya: Since my Berserker can’t talk, I’ll explain in his place. // His Noble Phantasm is the reproduction of the madness that Caligula himself despises… // A wide-area mental pollution attack,
    Saber: !!
    Saber (thought): Caligula, // the third Emperor of Ancient Rome, who was captivated by madness—

Page 12:
    Saber (thought): His madness was called
    Caligula: O Goddess…
    Saber (thought): “the Affection of the Moon”—
    Saber: Kazu-kun!
    Kazuhito: Release your second sword. // Hurry!
    Saber: Okay! // Roger that!!
    Caligula: Ooh… // I can see… // the… Goddess…
    Saber: Saichi no // Shukufuku!!
    Izaya: Nothing you do can block it. // In the end, you’ll be dancing madly in the palm of my hand too.

Page 13:
    Caligula: Flucticulus (ruby: Moonlight,) // Diana (ruby: Devour My Soul)!!!
    Text: Bestows a madness debuff to all enemies with a high rate of success (3 turns) and seal the skills and Noble Phantasms of all enemies with a high rate of success (3 turns).

Page 14:
    Saber: Aa… // Aaa…
    Caligula: Guaaaa // Feed me // your life—

Page 15:
    Saber: Gah!
    Sound effect: Fade // Fade
    Saber: The match is over.

Page 16:
    Saber: …At the very depths of your soul, // there’s still a bit of reason buried in darkness that not even the moonlight can reach— // Know that your defeat is the result of my wisdom seeing through your thought patterns without overlooking anything. // Well, // I’m grateful, in a way. // Thanks to that madness corruption, I was able to attack without going through my usual self-hatred.
    Caligula: Ne… // Nero…!
    Saber: Yeah, yeah. // You can go head and sleep now.

(TL note: “Nero” means “sleep” in Japanese.)

Page 17:
    Izaya: You… read his attack…? // Don’t be ridiculous…! // Under the light of Caligula’s Noble Phantasm, // you shouldn’t be able to make such calculations…!
    Saber: …Sorry, // but my “Saichi no Shukufuku” forcefully calculates the optimum answer regardless of my own will. // Even under madness, as long as I can grasp the “objective” and “answer”, // I just need to move according to them, right? // Get it now?
    Izaya: You overcame your reason… with your intelligence…!?
    Saber: And what was that you said before? // “A mad Servant is loyal”?

Page 18:
    Saber: You couldn’t even make your Servant use his Noble Phantasm without a Command Spell. Don’t make me laugh.
    Izaya: ……
    Saber: Let’s go, Kazu-kun.
    Kazuhito: …No. // Kii Izaya… // Your death is something I have to accept as the victor. // I’ll watch your death till the end.
    Saber: …That’s the right thing to do, but… // Kazu-kun, that’s…
    Text: They won their first match! Who shall their next opponent be!?
    Thank-you requiem these pics always come through clearer on my computer.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; May 26th, 2020 at 06:37 PM.