Page 164 of 167 FirstFirst ... 64114154159162163164165166 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 3323

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

US Friend Code
    Chapter 82: **************dex.org/chapter/0b4da66b-ed39-49b2-b679-898e6970a698

Chapter 82.5: **************dex.org/chapter/0ca886a7-b36c-4dfc-a0f4-01782f5bf82f

I just noticed that EDreamer accidentally dropped the CCC in the title when translating Tamamo's Page 1 panel in Ch.82, lol.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastor View Post
    I just noticed that EDreamer accidentally dropped the CCC in the title when translating Tamamo's Page 1 panel in Ch.82, lol.
    Oh, didn't realize I forgot that part! I've just been thinking of this as "Foxtail" for so long that it slipped my mind.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Thanks EDreamer and SkipRow for the TL and typesetting.
    I actually ended up "reading" the chapter thrice over. Once combing through the furigana (got about 20%), another when EDreamer released the TL, and finally a third time after SkipRow did the typesetting, the most comfortable read.

Jinako's convo with Vio was quite interesting. I do like that Shinji is being niced, it's just a shame it's coming posthumously. He's still the one that got the short end of the stick, considering how Leo has managed to avoid death so far. I like the tidbits being set up for Kazuhito's confrontation with Suzuka too. That was the thing I was most interested about by the time I caught up, so I'm glad to see it's finally getting into the forefront.
    I think the next chapter, or release rather, will be the fall through the heart with Suzuka's thoughts and feelings echoing and Kazuhito feeling awful about it, ending with them touching down on the boss fight arena.
    burn your dread you coward

Thank for the quick Type-set TheSkipRow.

While reading it I noticed in ch 82 pg 7 (pg 6 on MangaDex) Jinako said "None of "use" have any value or meaning." I think it was meant to be "us".

I agree with you TomPen94, they will touch down for a boss fight next chapter. I do think Kazuhito will decide, after seeing her heart, to fight with Suzuka against Hakuno and Tamamo. Though I wonder if their will be any stakes or will just be a chance for some great action scenes as well as a chance to show what Tama's NP looks like. As well show what it can do. Since in Extra it gave it time limited infinite MP, Link had a element attack, and FGO give healing. I've been wondering if Foxtail would stick to just the Extra/CCC game or use if not bits from all her appearances.

Also since I have not played the CCC game I'm guessing BB just explained why our servant would start at level 1.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; November 30th, 2023 at 06:24 PM.

I'm not sure if this is the right place but there is a Fate/Extra CCC English patch. If any translator for the patch, like EDreamer or any other, I wish to say Thank-you. I'm going to save Tamamo for last this time and see what is different between it and Foxtail when I get an emulator, I've already bought the game.

https://iwakuraproductions.wordpress...atch-released/

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right place but there is a Fate/Extra CCC English patch. If any translator for the patch, like EDreamer or any other, I wish to say Thank-you. I'm going to save Tamamo for last this time and see what is different between it and Foxtail when I get an emulator, I've already bought the game.

https://iwakuraproductions.wordpress...atch-released/
    There is a thread for it in the Translation section: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...tions-SPOILERS
    Tread carefully tho, spoilers and all that.

Good Luck for when you play it!

Thanks TomPen94 for the luck and the link.

No Foxtail this month.

US Friend Code
    I just wanted to pop in and ask how close to done Foxtail is? From what I gather it’s not even halfway done?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Chapter 82: **************dex.org/chapter/0b4da66b-ed39-49b2-b679-898e6970a698

Chapter 82.5: **************dex.org/chapter/0ca886a7-b36c-4dfc-a0f4-01782f5bf82f
    I like how they pointed out exactly why this has been going on for so long. Seeing all the characters colored is nice though.
    That statue has such a weird pose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    I hope Jinako will make the right decision.
    So much for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie25 View Post
    I just wanted to pop in and ask how close to done Foxtail is? From what I gather it’s not even halfway done?
    The climax apparently.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Can't be climax. Suzuka is not the main boss, she's the Rival.

I'd say it's somewhere around 80%.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors UnlimitedBladeWorks's Avatar
    I would expect 20-40 more chapters max.

Sad that there's no new chapter this month hopefully next year there will be less hiatus.

As for how far we are I say about 75 to 80 percent. We still have to finish Suzuka and Kazuhito relationship plus I still beleave battle with Tama and Hakuno. Closure for Jinako and Karna. Violet, BB, and maybe Sakura will most likely be confronted and eaten by Kazuradrop. Kazuradrop will most likely beat the heroes once forcing Hakuno to meet Amaterasu leading to the final battle. Liz could show up and battle Suzuka and Kazuhito. Most battles last about 3 to 5 chapter but Kazuradrops final will probably be extra long.

So I agree with UnlimitedBladeWorks between 20 the 40 chapters left.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors UnlimitedBladeWorks's Avatar
    I don't think Liz is showing up, it's way too late in for that to feel natural or needed.

Main reason I think Liz will show is because in Chapter 58.5 pg 8 on MangaDex Kazuradrop says "My predecessor hired this girl for the job, but she’s quite loud and annoying, so I relieved her of her duties. // Though I still plan to forcibly make her a cornerstone of an Arena later—" she also makes a cameo on pg 4 of the first chapter. I don't expect much from her in this story but I'd bet she will be forced to stop anyone from reaching Kazuradrop or something like that and Suzuka and Kazuhito will face her to give the rest a chance to get past.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Liz and Spoiler-san find themselves in a pretty tough spot for entry into this manga. Spoiler-san, by their very role in the story, can still make an appearance without it feeling too out of place. It would be hard to place Spoiler-san in exactly the same spot they have in the game though. Perhaps a flashback showing Kazura getting the drop on them could work.
    Liz, however, is a bit more difficult to envision, especially if they don't want to ruin her running gag of showing up way too often.

Btw, now that I think about it... Who's gonna punish Suzuka? Game logic dictates Hakuno, but Kazuhito is definitely the most thematically fitting.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler-san? If you mean Kiara, she got killed by Suzuka very early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Well she got killed in the game too didn't she...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She's so irrelevant here though
    Her death was Suzuka's introduction. Basically telling the reader "yeah you don't even have to worry about that, here's the new villain".