Page 133 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3383123128131132133134135138143 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    A lot of the stuff at the end doesn't add up. How is any of that even possible for a program like her? The Twice H Pierceman at the end of Fate/Extra couldn't even touch the Holy Grail, he had to have someone else do it for him, yet she's able to do all of that on her own and go after it? And it's suddenly Fullmetal Alchemist at the end too.
    She was able to do it by putting herself in unlimited time.
    She did the same in fate extra CCC. She made the wrong choice in fox tail

That means when she touched it there was no time, literally, to delete her because time was frozen in a sense, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    She was able to do it by putting herself in unlimited time.
    She did the same in fate extra CCC. She made the wrong choice in fox tail
    That's not a explanation at all, lol.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

From BB's CCC Matrix:

Cursed Cutting Crater (Spirit Particle Imaginary Trap)
    The official name of this stage.
    The fact that BB had reached the Moon Cell core established this “place”, formerly imaginary space for storing malicious information, as real space in the present, past, and future. It was reconstructed at her hands as a “far side of the moon” where even Masters can exist.
    BB attaining the power of the primordial goddess succeeded in quantifying the “nothingness” before the birth of life. She transformed into a master of imaginary space where time and space are indefinite.
    While the Moon Cell can’t be hacked however much time is spent, BB was able to take control of it by placing herself in “unlimited time”.
    Basically BB used the "Potnia Theron" Authority she got from a primordial Earth goddess to find a loophole by messing with time and space. This gets explained later in the story of CCC.

That's not a explanation at all, lol.
    That's what they have written lol
    I am not sure if it's realated to primordial goddess (catulhuyok). Also the NP she gained is connected to root directly. That is more likely the reason she could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post

Basically BB used the "Potnia Theron" Authority she got from a primordial Earth goddess to find a loophole by messing with time and space.
    Now explain how that's possible.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC matrix
    Potnia Theron: Womb of One Hundred Beasts. This is the power of the goddesses BB compiled and consumed from the abyss of the Moon Cell.
    she ate them
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    she ate them
    A wizard did it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

she ate them
    If I remember right she is like/(based off) Dark Sakura from Heavens Feel so it fits. Maybe it will even be explained in future chapters.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; January 31st, 2021 at 01:57 AM.

The Moon Cell has records for everything, including deities, so she just used them.

From her CCC Matrix:
    Potnia Theron (Conception of All Animals).
    The authority of the goddesses whom BB compiled and absorbed from the abyss of the mooncell.
    It's similar to how she created her Alter Egos by fusing each of them with the essence/data of a bunch of goddesses.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; January 31st, 2021 at 04:05 AM.

Speaking of "The authority of the goddesses" I always wonder did it really make the alter egos that much stronger then a Servant or does combining them really work against them in the end? Violet had Medusa, Apsara, and Melusine (I seem to only notice the Medusa traits myself) but Caster still beat her (I know Shinji was not supplying magic and they both were not in sink plus plot armer), but she didn't seem that much stronger then Rider from Stay Night. Though if she went Gorgon earlier thing may have been different. Kingprotea though, I admit, did seem OP and I think Tiamat (a Beast) was a big factor. My main question then becomes since Kazuradrop plans to eat all of the Sakura 5 will she become that much stronger or will the fusion of them weaken parts since she may not have much space to store the data? When Kazuradrop ate Kingprotea she only became the size of an adult not a mountain. Hope this made sense sorry if it is confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Speaking of "The authority of the goddesses" I always wonder did it really make the alter egos that much stronger then a Servant or does combining them really work against them in the end? Violet had Medusa, Apsara, and Melusine (I seem to only notice the Medusa traits myself) but Caster still beat her (I know Shinji was not supplying magic and they both were not in sink plus plot armer), but she didn't seem that much stronger then Rider from Stay Night. Though if she went Gorgon earlier thing may have been different. Kingprotea though, I admit, did seem OP and I think Tiamat (a Beast) was a big factor. My main question then becomes since Kazuradrop plans to eat all of the Sakura 5 will she become that much stronger or will the fusion of them weaken parts since she may not have much space to store the data? When Kazuradrop ate Kingprotea she only became the size of an adult not a mountain. Hope this made sense sorry if it is confusing.
    Her eyes stops time. She isn't strong statistically but rather by hax. From what I saw she herself isn't really a fighting type like others.

I see so it is their ability are meant to give them an edge. Like Passionlip's Trash & Crash which Kazuradrop used on Kingprotea. I still wonder if Kazuradrop will be able to use all the ability properly if she eats all the remaining Sakura series? If so maybe she will grow larger with Kingprotea power by the time of the final battle. If so maybe it will be a battle of titans with Caster using her originals power. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ty...20200310175709
    For those who know the CCC game how big a threat is Kazuradrop compaired to BB and the other Big Bad (not useing name to avoid spoilers)?

I see so it is their ability are meant to give them an edge. Like Passionlip's Trash & Crash which Kazuradrop used on Kingprotea. I still wonder if Kazuradrop will be able to use all the ability properly if she eats all the remaining Sakura series? If so maybe she will grow larger with Kingprotea power by the time of the final battle. If so maybe it will be a battle of titans with Caster using her originals power. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ty...20200310175709
    For those who know the CCC game how big a threat is Kazuradrop compaired to BB and the other Big Bad (not useing name to avoid spoilers)?
    King potrea's power isn't really useful that much. You keep losing sanity as you grow bigger. She might choose to not even use it

I thought the loss of sanity was more because of the curse and BB was the one who put the curse on Kingprotea, right? If I am, since Kazuradrop stole most of BBs power couldn't she remove it. Though if she needs BBs Bishop's Staff of Rulership to control the curse then I see why she think using Kings powers was a bad idea.

King Protea Violet and Kazuradrop are just databook entries they dont actually exist (in meaningful fashion, to cover my ass against throw away lines) in the CCC game

Indeed.

They were originally meant to be in the CCC game (like Suzuka too) but they were cut from it. They're only mentioned in the EXTRA material book.

Sorry I meant how was Kazuradrop from the manga being a threat to the cast compared to how threatening BB and the other big bad in the game. I know as she get closer to the Grail and eat more Sakuras she will become more of a Monster threat but in the game before BB reach the grail herself I bet she put the cast through many challenges. To me Kazuradrop seem crazy and scare, yet she has been hidden in plain sight and her interaction with the Black Student Council, and Hakuno sent chills plus her being Nurse Sakura made me go back and see how far she thought out this plan and only now that some of her plan has fall apart I'm sure it will make her more dangerous which I'm excited to see. I however have not played the game so I was wondering for those who have, if she has been a good fit as a new Big Bad or do you think she was just put in to be a cheap twit to those who played the first and think BB or the other one should be in charge as theirs schemes would have been more fitting? Fox Tails best thing story wise, I think, is it was able to use all the cut characters and because of this it make story more focused on specifically Caster and Hakunos growth together and it's different from the game because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    The Moon Cell has records for everything, including deities, so she just used them.

From her CCC Matrix:

It's similar to how she created her Alter Egos by fusing each of them with the essence/data of a bunch of goddesses.
    How did she gain access to that all of a sudden and no one else could?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Sorry I meant how was Kazuradrop from the manga being a threat to the cast compared to how threatening BB and the other big bad in the game. I know as she get closer to the Grail and eat more Sakuras she will become more of a Monster threat but in the game before BB reach the grail herself I bet she put the cast through many challenges. To me Kazuradrop seem crazy and scare, yet she has been hidden in plain sight and her interaction with the Black Student Council, and Hakuno sent chills plus her being Nurse Sakura made me go back and see how far she thought out this plan and only now that some of her plan has fall apart I'm sure it will make her more dangerous which I'm excited to see. I however have not played the game so I was wondering for those who have, if she has been a good fit as a new Big Bad or do you think she was just put in to be a cheap twit to those who played the first and think BB or the other one should be in charge as theirs schemes would have been more fitting? Fox Tails best thing story wise, I think, is it was able to use all the cut characters and because of this it make story more focused on specifically Caster and Hakunos growth together and it's different from the game because of it.
    Interesting to think about. What Kazuradrop is doing right now is the same as what Kiara did in CCC, pretend to be an ally and eat Sakuras in the background to gain their powers, eventually becoming the final boss. If the three cut Alteregos weren't cut then it would be very redundant to have two such characters. Can you imagine Kiara eating Kazuradrop? Congratulations for eating this Sakura and gaining her power... the ability to eat Sakuras and gain their power. This makes me think that in the draft of CCC, Kiara didn't exist and it was Kazuradrop who would fill Kiara's role.