Page 146 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4696136141144145146147148151156 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Maybe in a future installment of FGO Wadas art will be used. I'd guess after Kazuradrop comes back more physically stable in Foxtail and shows of some of her new skills, teen Kazuradrop will have some spot light in other series.

While I look through his twitter account I saw this https://twitter.com/takenoko/status/...try-99889.html was their 2 covers for volume 8 or is this a limited edition cover? I couldn't find any info on it.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    The version where Suzuka doesn't have the fox ears is the volume 8 cover. The one with the fox ears was the draft before they decided not to revel the ears.
    Last edited by Synaptic Star; November 16th, 2021 at 12:58 AM.

That makes sense. Since Suzuka was only shown in the flash back arc during that volume (which was before she copied Tamamos look LOL). Thanks Synaptic Star now I won't go crazy trying to find a nonexistenting book.

Any word on how Takenoko is feeling now?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    No idea. He hasn't posted any updates on his health, as far as I can tell.

No new chapter this month.
    But at least Takenoko says he's fully recovered now.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's great to hear!

Glad to hear it. I'm so exited to see Tamamos past.

I dropped off, are we finally seeing her past/flashbacks?

While there's no new chapter this month, volume 10 came out. Here's a link to download it (there's also volume 9).

Thanks AleisterSwole the extra art at the end is always nice to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    I dropped off, are we finally seeing her past/flashbacks?
    Yes though it just stared last chapter and it was a bit of a clip show only showing a bit of Tamamos life,though they are powerful images they don't tell the whole story, with Hakuno walk at path like in the CCC game so I can't guess what will happen next. It's short but a good starting point to see more.

Brand new chapter 71.

Very long and 100% worth the wait, it's probably the best Foxtail chapter to date. Tamamo's reactions are priceless as always.
    Spoiler:
    Especially when she gets a nosebleed from holding Hakuno's hand.

Thanks for the raw. Very cool chapter.
    On this Cas-ko x Hakuno part should be mostly completed. I'm looking forward for Suzuka's closure. Though, there's no way it's gonna end as cheerfully as Tamamo's...

Thank-you AleisterSwole for again bring us the raws. I would like to write long opinion on it now but will have to wait.

But the short version is I loved it. It seem to try to make up for the lack of Hakuno and Tamamo moments over the past few years with an explosion of energy in this one chapter. Can't wait to find out what the conversation was.

JP Friend Code
    One of the best chapters of this manga for awhile.

is the link not loading for anyone else

Works for me. Maybe it's your browser/device? It's also possible that Holiday traffic is messing with Imgur's servers, it happened last year.

Once again this was a great chapter
    Spoiler:
    I only have one personal nit pick. I wish we saw more of Tamamo past. She has been every secretive about herself and only told the shorted version. I'd like to have seen her post Ears and Tail as well as after. The battle also never went to when she hit her breaking point and killed the soldiers.

That said I loved this chapter. I think given what happen Tama had more control of her mental landscape so she still hid a bit from Hakuno. Hakuno walking towards her seeming to be asking for forgiveness and putting the blood on his face. Then that arrow hitting Tamano making it seem she was going to re live her death. I love how Tama did her famous "Kill the Mood" it was comical. But what early hit my heart was after all what obvious confession and the comedy was the scene where both Tamamo and Hakuno had the other refected in the others eye.

Byegod it is working now for me at least.

Is the chapter translated yet>

Not yet. It was a long chapter and almost all the pages had writing. Looks like a lot of hyper Tamamo too so their maybe some harder to translate sayings mixed in. Plus the holidays.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Sorry for the delay you guys, here's the translation of the latest chapter! The author really went all out to make up for lost time. Got to admit, I really got teary-eyed this time. (From both the heartwarming reunion and laughing at Tamamo taking her "not reading the mood" up to Eleven) As you probably expected, there was a lot of Tamamo's hyper-excited speech that involved puns that don't translate well into Enlgish, so I had to modify some parts a little. Hopefully it still conveys the spirit of her words.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 71
    Page 1:
    Caster: Haa! // Haa…! // Haa…!
    Fox: We have been waiting for you. // Congratulations on finishing yet another dream (ruby: story).
    Text: Her tragedy—

Page 2:
    Caster: Haa… // Haa… // Ah… // Uuh….
    Caster (thought): Aah— // I was such a fool—
    Chapter 71: True Name

Page 3:
    Caster: I wasn’t trying to deceive you. // But // I shouldn’t have tried to live among you all in the first place— // Guh…

Page 4-5:
    Caster (thought): That day, // even as the world fell apart around me… // These waves of people blotted out both my resolve and feelings.
    Caster: I’ll leave… // I’ll leave your sight, so please…
    Caster (thought): “A goddess that yearns for humans shouldn’t exist.” // That’s what this spectacle taught me.
    Caster: Please forget—
    Caster (thought): The shouts of the people are telling me, // “Your wish to remain by that person’s side is something you don’t deserve—”
    Caster: Please forget about a foolish woman like me—

Page 6-7:
    Hakuno: I won’t forget.
    Caster (thought): Even so, I couldn’t help but yearn for
    Caster: —Ma… // Master…? // Aah…
    Caster (thought): that star shining beyond the horizon—
    Caster: No way… Why…?
    Hakuno (thought): It’s only natural that the poison is having such a weak effect on me. // Here, this curse // is solely directed at Caster herself—
    Hakuno: I’m sorry. // I touched your important memories without permission…
    Caster: …!

Page 8:
    Hakuno (thought): I only touched pieces of her memories, // so I don’t know all the details. // But the final scene I saw was always this grassy field. // Incapable of reaching anyone with her words, // Caster was bathed in hatred and malice beneath the moonlight, // as she resisted by spreading death around her. // She was trapped here by deep grief and regret. // …Caster has regained her awareness of the “present” by noticing me. // The army representing her “past” has disappeared, but…
    Caster: Ehehe…

Page 9:
    Caster: I was hated // and despised by humans, // and finally I was hunted down here. // So… // It’s only natural that you would despise me too.
    Hakuno: That’s not…!
    Caster: So please just forget about me. // It has always been my fate to die here alone.
    Hakuno: …Kuh!
    Hakuno (thought): Get a grip on yourself, Hakuno! // If I don’t hold my ground here, I’ll be blown out of this place—

Page 10:
    Hakuno (thought): …All this time, Caster has // been exposed to hatred and died over and over again. // So her state of mind is naturally affected by it even now…! // She’s refusing to return to reality due to her intense feelings of self-rejection… // Now that the reiteration of her death has ended, // Caster’s deletion has started again…! // She staved off death by turning herself to stone—and yet now all that effort’s about to go to waste! // I can’t be picky about my methods now…I have to use persuasion or anything else I can think of in order to at least stop her from vanishing—

Page 11:
    Hakuno (thought): No…I got it backwards. // Whether or not I try to persuade her, first I have to show my sincerity to Caster. // Because this rejection is proof of my own sin—
    Hakuno: —Caster, please listen. // I did something unforgivable as a partner to you.
    Hakuno (flashback): Caster, // is it true // that you killed // lots of people?
    Hakuno (thought): I can tell from the pieces of memories I saw… // Caster tried to love humans but was despised and rejected by humans.

Page 12:
    Hakuno (thought): But even so, you didn’t give up and earnestly expressed your feelings for me. And yet I… // I trampled over Caster’s courage.
    Hakuno: It’s all my fault // for not putting in the effort to regain the relationship of trust I had with you before—
    Hakuno (thought): It’s my fault that Caster is suffering even now on the verge of disappearing—
    Hakuno: I’m truly sorry.
    Caster: Please raise your head. // That was just because you were controlled by Suzuka-san—
    Hakuno: You understand it too, don’t you?

Page 13:
    Hakuno: It was just as Suzuka Gozen said. // There were already seeds of doubt in my heart. // But If I still had the trust and bond we had developed on the Near Side of the Moon… // If I still had those precious things, // I would never have said that even if I was enthralled. // That’s why… it’s all my fault… // for not regaining those things.
    Caster: —No… // …It’s not your fault…! // In that case! // I’m equally to blame for not regaining your trust.

Page 14:
    Caster: Besides, // you’re fine the way you are, carrying that normal sense of rightness. // Back then, // the way you stood up with no memories or reason to fight, only for the sake of fighting to live… // You are the symbol of all the ordinary people in the world—
    Hakuno: …I’m not right or correct at all, // Caster.

Page 15:
    Hakuno: I swore to defeat Shinji. // But… when I heard that Shinji had been killed by the last Alter Ego Kazuradrop, // part of me felt relieved.
    Caster: …That’s only natural. // Normally, no one would want to kill their friend regardless of the reason—
    Hakuno: Yeah, // I was relieved that I didn’t have to kill Shinji… // —But then I realized that was wrong. // I’ve already killed Shinji once before in the Holy Grail War. // No matter how I feel about it, both cases are equally “death” to Shinji.

Page 16:
    Hakuno (flashback): “If you kill someone outside of the rules, that’s just murder.”
    Hakuno: In other words, it’s still murder regardless of the rules. // For me to bring up rules and all that when I’ve already dirtied my hands… // that’s just an excuse—
    Caster (thought): That’s just because… whether good or bad, // even those who kill must have a reason for their actions… // —Only monsters like me // are not allowed any excuse…

Page 17:
    Hakuno: In the first place, from the moment I chose to participate in the killing of the Holy Grail War for my own desires, // I was already stained by sin. // No matter how you look at it, it was wrong // for me to accuse you like that, Caster.
    Caster: I // don’t blame you at all for what happened back then. // So please just forget about it…!
    Hakuno: Thank you, Caster… // But there’s no way I could ever forgive myself what I did—!
    Caster: … // No…

Page 18-19:
    Caster: In the first place, it was wrong // for an anti-hero like me // to answer your call.
    Hakuno: …!
    Caster (thought): And my sin // is my hideous, clinging desire // to serve you // even now when I’m like this—
    Hakuno: … // Back during the preliminaries of the Holy Grail War— // I would have died if you hadn’t contracted with me.

Page 20:
    Hakuno: Are you saying it would be better if I hadn’t met you… and died instead?
    Caster: Eh? // Umm // Could it be // that you’re angry…?
    Hakuno: Of course I am. // Of course I’m going to be angry if you say something like that. // In the first place, Caster, you were the one who trusted me, // even though I have nothing and my very existence is a mistake. // If you’re going to say that you’re wrong for becoming my Servant… // then the existence of Kishinami Hakuno // is also wrong.

Page 21:
    Caster: …… // You have nothing and your very existence is a mistake…?
    Hakuno: —Kazuradrop told me. // That I’m just a bug born from an NPC’s error… // Kishinami Hakuno is just a lump of data.
    Caster (thought): …We learned that during the Holy Grail War. // But I kept silent about it because he shouldn’t have to be weighed down by it again here on the Far Side. And yet now…!
    Hakuno: …In other words, I’m an empty existence. // But that emptiness inside me // was filled by my memories with you here on the Far Side…

Page 22:
    Hakuno: That’s why I
    Caster: Please… // wait…
    Hakuno (thought): The only thing I can do to keep you here is to say how I really feel—
    Hakuno: want to—
    Caster: Don’t say anything further—!
    Caster (thought): —It was never possible // for a god to become a human.

Page 23:
    Hakuno: !
    Hakuno (thought): But the army is gone…!?
    Caster (thought): That’s right—this is how I realized // that a god could never be loved by a human— // In the first place, I have no right… // to accept Master’s kindness with my blood-stained hands. // This arrow is proof of that. // This is an arrow of severance that separates yearning (ruby: love) and myself (ruby: impurity).

Page 24:
    Hakuno (thought): I see… // That is the symbol of Caster’s self-rejection. // As long as that is piercing her, Caster won’t—
    Caster: …
    Caster (thought) —But

Page 25:
    Caster (thought): Even if I’m hated— // Even if I have no right to do it, // I’ll keep gathering up my courage again and again // I’ll keep yearning // again and again—that’s what I—
    Caster: No… // That… // will just dirty you… I’m unworthy of being with you…

Page 26:
    Caster: …I’m a bad fox, far worse than you think— // So… I should just disappear here…
    Hakuno: —You told me before. // “You’re the only one who can discover your own value” // I shouted to Kazuradrop before too. // “My feelings decide what my own value is in the end”

Page 27:
    Hakuno: My value lies in being with you! // I can’t go on without you anymore, Caster! // I was just empty in the beginning, // so if you say that you’re bad, // then I will just dye myself in your colors. // In the first place, that’s always been our relationship from the start. // That’s why the answer was actually simple from the start.

Page 28-29:
    Hakuno: I // will be your accomplice in crime.
    Caster: ……
    Hakuno: That’s all I can do, but… // is it okay for me to return to your side, Caster…?
    Caster: …Master…

Page 30:
    Caster: Lifelong (ruby: Eternal) // Shackling (ruby: Love)!!!! // I can treat this as a proposal, right!? // Because I definitely heard it! // With these dear cute and big ears of mine♥ // Wait, no, I should say “foxy” instead of “dear”!*

(TL Note: In the second to last bubble, Caster says “shikato”, which means “definitely”, and she makes a pun with “shika” (deer) by saying “No, I’m a fox, not a deer, but still!”. It doesn’t translate into English, so I changed it to something a bit more appropriate here.)

Page 31:
    Caster: Yes! // I heard! // I saw! // And I conquered!!
    Banner: Foxy Great Victory!!
    Caster: Happy Miko-Cas-End! // I accept // those hot and steamy words!!
    Text: Voice Recorder
    Caster: My title as a good wife fox would be stained if I remained in super-depressed mode after being so passionately approached!

Page 32:
    Caster: I’ve unshakably resolved myself now!! // So~♥ // Let’s sail off to our dazzling garden of love and passion♥ // Castaway (ruby: Cast off)!!
    Hakuno: H~~~~~~~~~~~mm. Yeah, I’m definitely looking at an anti-hero here. // This truly is a demon that shouldn’t be left to wander the world freely…
    Caster: Mi…Mikooo!?
    Hakuno (thought): Also, being adrift on a deserted island is bad. // That’s a bit too excessive. // Also, that wasn’t a proposal.

Page 33:
    Caster: No, no, Master~! // That was just a small fox joke~! // So don’t take it back! // Please don’t!! // I don’t take cancellations. // Once I accept an order, I deliver it at divine speeds. // Of course~ // the destination~ // is your heart… // And the package // is M-E… // Truly premium service☆ // You’re so skilled at wording your order like that~!

Page 34:
    Caster: You, you♥
    Hakuno (thought): Eh… This fox // isn’t stopping at all, is she?
    Caster: You little♥
    Hakuno: …Well, it’s fine.
    Hakuno (thought): Since Caster finally came back.
    Caster: ! // Umm // it really throws me off when you don’t give a come back, you know…! // Ehem // In that case, // allow me to renew my oath to you as well.

Page 35:
    Caster: No matter how deep the darkness on the path you choose, // I will always stand before you // and illuminate your way with the light of the sun!
    Hakuno: …Sorry. // I don’t like that.
    Caster: …Huh?

Page 36:
    Hakuno: I told you, we’re accomplices, remember? // I’d rather be beside you than behind you. // …Is that no good?
    Caster: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Page 37:
    Caster: Overdose! // I’m over capacity for how much handsome soul aura I can receive today! // If you don’t hold back more, the beast inside me will awaken! // No… // Beside you is… // That’s so… // But! // Yes… // Serving you is my greatest joy… // So, // let’s gradually… // gradually step things up between us until we eventually reach that point…!! // Let’s follow that kind of (family) plan for the time being…!

Page 38:
    Hakuno: I see… // I don’t want to force you… // Yeah. // Let’s reach that point eventually.
    Caster: …I’m starting to remember now. // The poison going through your body right now… // That’s my fault. // Since it’s a curse from me, // I can easily purify it. // Please give me your hand.
    Hakuno: …Can I make one request?
    Caster: Whatever you desire.
    Hakuno: Please leave just enough of the poison so that it doesn’t affect my body’s normal activity. // I want to share this curse as your accomplice.

Page 39:
    Caster: …Master, truly understanding me // is something that even you likely cannot do, you know?
    Hakuno: I know. // This is just my selfish request. // But it’s precisely because I know that it’s impossible // that I want you to allow me this as the least I can do to get closer to you.
    Caster: …Even though I told you to hold back your handsome soul aura more…

Page 40:
    Caster: Please make this the last selfish request you ask of me. // Asking me to hold back from fully healing you // is far too cruel.
    Hakuno: Sorry. // And thanks.

Page 41:
    Text: Golden snow falling
    Caster: Then, let us be off, // Master. // So that we never part again, // let’s go together—
    Hakuno: Yeah
    Text: upon the fertile land

Page 42:
    Caster (thought): —Master, thank you. // I’m so happy I could reach the heavens. // Dirtying you like this is my sin. // That’s something I can never make up for. // However, that sin itself
    Text: They embrace, their hearts overlapping
    Caster (thought): is what forms our bond—

Page 43:
    Hakuno: Ha!

Page 44:
    Hakuno: Caster!
    Caster: —Yes.

Page 45:
    Caster: I’ve revived with the power of love! // Your Caster has returned!
    Suzuka: Fox… // So you came back along with Kishinami…
    Hakuno: Gah! / Haa // Haa
    Hakuno (thought): …Yeah. // I’m fine. // I can move.

Page 46:
    Caster: Master.
    Hakuno: !
    Caster: Since we’ve finally reunited, I’d like to take advantage of this opportunity. // After thinking long and hard, // I’ve decided to make this an even more heartwarming scene. // —So please lend me your ear.

Page 47:
    Caster: Please listen // to my words.
    Hakuno: …Yeah. // Please, // tell me your true name.

Page 48-49:
    Caster: —I am an offshoot of the goddess Amaterasu. // My true name is Tamamo no Mae.

Page 50:
    Caster: In both this life and the afterlife, // no matter where you go, // I shall always walk by your side—
    Text: He’s finally reached the truth—
    Last edited by EDreamer; December 31st, 2021 at 04:14 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing