Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156161164165166
Results 3,301 to 3,319 of 3319

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

I meant one of the earliest hentai works ive read

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    Is there a chapter this month?

Here's the new chapter 83.5.

We finally see what happened between Tamuramaro and Suzuka.

Well shit. I dont know what they're saying but it seems Suzuka decided to play her betrayal act to the very end. But why? Guilt?

She did it for him
    Sakanoue, blinded by love and hate, walks towards Suzuka, who realized there’s no salvation left and that she made a mistake. Deep down she apologized to him, as she is killed by him.
    (If she is killed when considered doing an evil act, then at least Sakanoue will not be tortured by “regret that he killed his love one”)
    from Suzuka's fgo mats

I get that part but like did she even try to explain her side?

No. Suzuka told him something like "From the beginning my goal was to make Japan into the land of demons, didn't you know?" (which technically isn't exactly wrong, except it was the case only at the beginning).
    Interesting part there, it seems Tamuramaro didn't buy her lie, but he said that he came too far to stop now and killed her anyway.
    Last edited by Quasar; Yesterday at 09:08 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I feel this would have been resolved if they both just took a shower, banged then got 10 hours of sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
    No. Suzuka told him something like "From the beginning my goal was to make Japan into the land of demons, didn't you know?" (which technically isn't exactly wrong, except it was the case only at the beginning).
    Interesting part there, it seems Tamuramaro didn't buy her lie, but he said that he came too far to stop now and killed her anyway.
    Interesting. Ill wait for the TL for now. What a drama shit show

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if Suzuka could've fixed her arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation of the latest chapter. At last, we see Suzuka's final moments depicted in detail. Regardless of how we might feel about it, it's good that we've finally gotten past this point in the manga. Now, onto the final confrontation with Suzuka!

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 83.5
    Page 1:
    Ootakemaru: This is your love for me, Suzuka! // This heavy death (ruby text: love) built up over three years—I will graciously accept it as a sign of my own love.
    Suzuka: Ootakemaru. // The reason you aren’t loved by your subordinates // is because of that endlessly self-centered personality of yours.
    Text: Suzuka Gozen’s shocking past—

Page 2:
    Suzuka (thought): Three years… // Three long years of suffering and humiliation… // But it’s finally over—
    Chapter 83.5: Maiden Coaster 4
    Suzuka (thought): No arrow or blade can pierce the flesh of our enemy, Ootakemaru. // The only way to kill him was for me to marry Ootakemaru and gradually soften his body with my divine power at close-range. // To fool Ootakemaru, I needed to keep this plan known only to myself. // It was all for your sake—

Page 3:
    Suzuka (thought): I can finally meet you— // I can tell! You’re on your way here to defeat Ootakemaru!

Page 4:
    Tamuramaro: Your betrayal // caused mayhem in my country. // Were you deceiving me from the moment we met, // Suzuka…? // …An inhuman being like you should never have been allowed to consort with humans. // In the name of justice— // I will cut you down // along with the feelings for you in my heart!

Page 5:
    Suzuka (thought): Ah… // I made a mistake somewhere. // …Where—? // No arrow or blade could pierce Ootakemaru’s flesh—that’s a fact. // Pretending to join Ootakemaru’s side to weaken his body was the only way to beat him—without question. // And I had to do it by myself—that was the only correct choice. // Everything was for your sake—

Page 6:
    Suzuka (thought): Everything was for your — // A lethal slash to part ways— // Full of sorrow and hatred… // I pushed you to this point—

Page 7:
    Suzuka (thought): In that case, // at the very least, I’ll play the part of a heinous enemy
    Suzuka: The reason I originally came to this island nation was to turn it into a land of demons. // Didn’t you already know that?
    Suzuka (thought): and allow myself to be taken down by the man I love.

Page 8:
    Tamuramaro: … // Do you think I’m an idiot? // No, // you’re the one who’s an idiot. // I can tell just by locking blades with you. // Your swordsmanship is transparent. // Right now… you’re purposefully—

Page 9:
    Tamuramaro: …But I // have a duty to cut you down. // …No, that’s not it. // I’ve gone past the point where I can turn back. // My feelings for you have become scorched and ashen, // blackening my heart. // …I can no longer turn back // unless I kill you—!
    Suzuka: Haha… Ha! // …In that case, stop prattling about such nonsensical delusions and raise your blade. // Ootakemaru was no longer useful to me, so I killed him. // Next, I shall kill the foolish warrior before me // and finally take over this land.

Page 10:
    Tamuramaro: Love and hatred… justice and duty… use all of these to steady my resolve // and cut you down… Is that what you’re telling me? // …Demon of Suzuka mountain. // I shall exterminate you.

Page 11:
    Suzuka: How vexing…
    Suzuka (thought): I’m sorry for making you kill me. // I’m sorry for being bad at lying.

Page 12:
    Suzuka (thought): I made a mistake right at the very end, // but there were no other options. // …Yeah. // This outcome was inevitable. // So, I’ll accept it. // The end of my love—
    Tamuramaro: … // I… // fell in love with you—

Page 13:
    Tamuramaro: But our respective feelings ended up at cross-purposes… // If you get a second chance at life, // may you encounter a truly wonderful love this time. // Allow me to make this prayer, at least—

Page 14:
    Kazuhito: —Hah!
    Kazuhito (thought): That was // Saber’s…
    Kazuhito: … // Love…
    Suzuka (Inner Thoughts): In many versions of her story, “Suzuka Gozen” had a happy ending. // A happy “me” is smiling somewhere else // while the clumsy and worthless “me” is here all alone.

Page 16:
    Suzuka (Inner Thoughts): —I’m jealous of “myself”. // What’s wrong with this version of me? // Am I not allowed to be with humans? // Am I not allowed to love? // … // Yeah, there’s something wrong with me. // I shouldn’t be with humans. // I shouldn’t fall in love.

Page 17:
    Suzuka (Inner Thoughts): …My love is always destined to rot and wither away in the end. // Yeah— // I failed again… // I caused trouble for others again… // I’m sorry for yearning after love— // Kazu-kun. // I’m sorry for falling in love with you. // I’m sorry. // I’m sorry. // I’m sorry—

Page 18:
    Suzuka (Inner Thoughts): I’m sorry— // I’m sorry
    Kazuhito: …
    Tamamo: Oh boy, she’s completely drunk on her own sorrow. // It’s true that accepting your fate as inevitable makes it easier for you to bear it. // But fate is something you carve with your own hands. // Even taking into consideration that she’s using other versions of herself as comparison, // it’s far too hasty to give up and conclude that her love is destined to be doomed after just one or two failures.

Page 19:
    Imaginary Violet: Hey…if I hadn’t gone to save you, // you would have kept cowering in resignation in that prison…
    Text: The Vio-san in Tamamo’s mind
    Tamamo: Hearing recriminations in my mind while I’m diving into someone else’s mind makes things over-complicated, so please be quiet.
    Hakuno: ?
    Tamamo: In the first place, there’s still something that Suzuka-san can do. // To give up prematurely without doing everything you can // is the true insult to “love”.
    Text: Can Caster save Suzuka!?
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Oof, that's a pretty brutal divorce. It's kind of interesting seeing just how badly Suzuka failed to understand the inevitable emotions of her loved one.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Thank-you for bring the Raws and doing the Translations so quickly AleisterSwole and EDreamer. When I have a bit more time I'm looking forward to see what happened to Suzuka and where it lead for her and Kazu. As well as see the parallels between her an Tamamo.

Suzuka, you freaking drama queen. But what about tamuramaro, it seems like he knew but what was he harping about being late to turn back? If he still had that much self awareness, it seems to be that he wasnt fully blinded by rage. Feels like there's another reason to killing her if he can still blab about justice and whatnot

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    Suzuka, you freaking drama queen. But what about tamuramaro, it seems like he knew but what was he harping about being late to turn back? If he still had that much self awareness, it seems to be that he wasnt fully blinded by rage. Feels like there's another reason to killing her if he can still blab about justice and whatnot
    First he took off her arm. Then he realized that she was playing the long game but he already took off her arm, she ditched and threw whatever society he's responsible into utter turmoil, and she ditched for three long years and that hurt clearly hasn't healed. If he brings her back, then what? She's known as a traitor and a monster. Does he even want to? It's been years of pain and betrayal. Also he cut her arm off. That relationship's gone. The outcome Suzuka then settles on is him killing her and returning an undeniable hero.
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Why didn't she let Tamuramaro in on it? That could've avoided the tragedy.

Thinking about it, that could be the version of story where Suzuka got her happy ending.

US Friend Code
    Ch. 83.5: **************dex.org/chapter/cc15d286-08fb-460e-bd1f-65412eb4b3b3

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Interesting development. The flashback was way shorter than I thought it'd be. I'm okay with that.
    Lesse how the fight goes.
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Why didn't she let Tamuramaro in on it? That could've avoided the tragedy.

Thinking about it, that could be the version of story where Suzuka got her happy ending.
    Presumably killing Otakemaru would've failed.
    canon finish apo vol 3