Page 142 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4292132137140141142143144147152 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    You know, turning into a rock is a pretty acceptable new power for Caster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, I guess she did technically do that in her legend.

Thanks AleisterSwole for bringing us the chapter I'm really hyped for the next one now. O.K.
    Spoiler:
    Tamamo now has a rock hard body now. At first I thought this was just symbolism since just before Saber was talking about Hakuno but it didn't seem right given Casters speech from last chapter. Then I saw the square box with writing making me think it is a skill. Originally I thought it was Sabers but now I thing it is Casters based on her death and body became a poisonous rock. It looks like Saber jumped back and it a seems some mist it coming from Casters now. I'm so happy the team is back together though now Caster needs to wake up. I am thinking Hakuno will need to link mentally with Caster to learn her past then we will finally see Tamamos NP. I noticed pg 14 has an error (done in print I bet) is has a line right through the center that is just the top of BB and Gawains head it makes Gawain block look a bit funny.
    I look forward to seeing what is being said in this one.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; July 26th, 2021 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Spoiler:
    Tamamo now has a rock hard body now. At first I thought this was just symbolism since just before Saber was talking about Hakuno but it didn't seem right given Casters speech from last chapter. Then I saw the square box with writing making me think it is a skill. Originally I thought it was Sabers but now I thing it is Casters based on her death and body became a poisonous rock. It looks like Saber jumped back and it a seems some mist it coming from Casters now. I'm so happy the team is back together though now Caster needs to wake up. I am thinking Hakuno will need to link mentally with Caster to learn her past then we will finally see Tamamos NP. I noticed pg 14 has an error (done in print I bet) is has a line right through the center that is just the top of BB and Gawains head it makes Gawain block look a bit funny.
    The rock from her legend is the Sessho-seki/Killing Stone. It's also a curse/skill Tamamo can use as a Servant when she has low HP. She used it in Foxtail for the first time on Violet at the end of their fight, and based on what happened in this chapter (Tamamo took a lot of hits from Suzuka) it's likely that she used it, but on herself to turn into the Killing Stone (like what happened to her at the end of her legend). The black mist emanating from her body is most likely the deadly poison/curse of the Killing Stone, hence why Suzuka suddenly jumped back when she became aware of it. And like you said, to unpetrify Tamamo Hakuno will probably have to link with her, most likely by "diving" into her heart like in the Bad End chapter from the original CCC game. And about that mistake on page 14, it was already like that when I bought the Comp Ace magazine.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; July 26th, 2021 at 01:54 AM.

Sesshouseki, huh, that's was unexpected. The lack of skill announcement was confusing + the skill itself always looked just like poisonous attack.
    Anyway it makes another Saber vs Caster duel end up without a winner. They will go forever like this, eh.
    I guess Karna vs Violet fight should conclude with nothing as well.
    Expecting Kazu soon to come join the "killing stone party" there too.

Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    And about that mistake on page 14, it was already like that when I bought the Comp Ace magazine.
    Thanks for the raws. Yeah, Takenoko said in twitter few days ago that there's printing error in this chapter.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation for the latest chapter. Hakuno has finally managed to arrive on the scene, and it looks like we'll start getting the proper reconciliation between him and Caster next chapter. Can't wait!

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 69
    Page 1:
    Caster: Because whether they be fear or regret, all those feelings are what I received from that person. // I will acknowledge both the good and the bad and accept them all.
    Saber: … // …! // —!! // Fox… // You… // That’s…!!

Page 2:
    Caster: That quick understanding… // It’s not only due to your Noble Phantasm. // In that case, what might your third SG be…? // I don’t particularly want to understand, // but the contours of it are slowly becoming clear to me—
    Saber: … // You’re the one person I’ll never acknowledge…

Page 3:
    Caster: !
    Saber (thought): That’s why I hate you!

Page 4:
    Caster: Oh my, // was I too dazzling for you? // That’s right, // that’s only natural. // Despite how I look, I am a shrine maiden fox that resembles the sun, you know? // Be careful not to burn your eyes by looking at me too much ☆
    Caster (thought): I’ve fought Suzuka-san for too long.

Page 5:
    Caster (thought): The precision of her Saichi no Shukufuku // has increased too much for me to match— // But, but, I can still fight. // See, my hands can still move. // My feet can still move. // My ears are still upright. // My tail is still fluffy.

Page 6:
    Caster (thought): Because I swore that I would illuminate Master’s— that person’s path as far and wide as possible—
    Saber: You really are an idiot. // That broadmindedness, // that overly resigned mentality of yours, // just where does it come from?

Page 7:
    Saber: It’s precisely because you’re inhuman that you ended up thinking that way. // Negative feelings are what make humans who they are? // You couldn’t give up? // You started dreaming again? // The moment you yearned for humans // and tried to become one sealed your fate. You know that, right? // The truth is… // …No matter what // we do, in the end, // we’ll always be incompatible with humans—!!!

Page 8:
    Caster (thought): That’s why… I can’t afford… to vanish here— Mas…ter…

Page 9:
    Saber: Your lack of sufficient MP immediately after recovering came back to bite you. // For a Caster, that’s fatal. // In the first place, I was trying to win without Kazu-kun with me // and you kept seeking Kishinami till the very end. // Our different stances decided the outcome, I guess? // In a situation where neither of us have our Masters, there’s no way I would lose.

Page 10:
    Saber: This is…!
    Caster: …
    Saber: *Cough*
    Saber (thought): Hmph… So that’s how it is… // “It’s not over yet...” That’s what you’re trying to say, right?
    Saber: …You’re really annoying. // Well, // in the end, it’s just a last act of desperation—

Page 11:
    Hakuno: Caster!!
    Saber: Kishinami…!

Page 12:
    Chapter 69: Killing Stone
    Text: She goes to the battlefield carrying on her Master’s will.

Page 13:
    Hakuno (thought): … // I can tell. // That stone statue // is Caster…!
    Hakuno: …
    Hakuno (thought): I’m coming to you right n—

Page 14:
    BB: Domina Cornam! // I’ll erase it from happening. // Capitolium (First Hill)
    Text: Negates all attacks during the turn of activation
    BB (thought): I still have enough power to defend!!

Page 15:
    Hakuno: Sorry…! I was just so focused on Caster…
    Saber: Heh, // you undid the charm I cast on you. // Must be the prince’s work.
    Hakuno: Suzuka Gozen…!
    Hakuno (thought): … // Caster lost to Saber…!?

Page 16:
    Hakuno (thought): I’m the one who caused this situation…! // …But Caster is—
    Saber: Huh? // If it isn’t the fake BB-chan.
    BB: That’s completely wrong! // The one that Suzuka-san is obeying and wagging her tail for is the true fake!
    Saber: Ah, is that so? // Well, I don’t care which one of you is the original. // I’m on that BB-chan’s side… that’s all there is to it. // …I won’t let you get away this time.

Page 17:
    Leo (thought): Caster has fallen. // Violet is nowhere to be seen. // BB can’t be counted on to fight according to her. // I’ll look for an opening and break past Suzuka Gozen with Gawain.
    Gawain (thought): By your command, // my king.
    BB (thought): Suzuka-san is already ready to pounce the moment we try to log out… // With my current power, I can’t keep unleashing big skills like Capitolium one after another… // I’ll focus on supporting Gawain-san and wait for the chance to act.
    Hakuno: Everyone, please don’t interfere.

Page 18:
    Hakuno: I’ll apologize first. // Sorry. // I might end up wasting this life you all worked hard to save. // —This is simply my selfish wish. // The wish of Kishinami Hakuno after finally realizing what’s important to me. // Caster is still fighting without giving up. // So, I want to fight alongside her—

Page 19:
    Saber: True. // That’s why she petrified herself. // She believes in you. // It’s so noble it makes me want to throw up. // But Kishinami, // I have a slightly better opinion of you now.
    Hakuno: !
    Saber: Right here and now, // you understand that no one besides you has the right to interfere in our battle. // …So,

Page 20:
    Saber: What will you do? // You might end up dying right after spouting those brave words, you know?
    Hakuno (thought): This is the second time I’ve felt this kind of fear.
    Hakuno: Haa // Haa
    Hakuno (thought): But…!!
    Hakuno: I won’t run away…! // If Caster still hasn’t given up, // this is our battlefield…!!
    Text: Kishinami faces his trauma—
    Last edited by EDreamer; July 26th, 2021 at 02:33 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thanks for the translation!

Capitorium
    Capitolium would be the appropriate spelling since it's latin.

you understand that no one beside you
    This one is tricky, but in this context it's "besides". "Beside" means "close to/next to", while "besides" as a preposition can mean "in addition to" or "except for" (the latter being the meaning we want based on the context).

Thank-you EDreamer for the translation it really clears a few things up.

The rock from her legend is the Sessho-seki/Killing Stone. It's also a curse/skill Tamamo can use as a Servant when she has low HP. She used it in Foxtail for the first time on Violet at the end of their fight, and based on what happened in this chapter (Tamamo took a lot of hits from Suzuka) it's likely that she used it, but on herself to turn into the Killing Stone (like what happened to her at the end of her legend). The black mist emanating from her body is most likely the deadly poison/curse of the Killing Stone, hence why Suzuka suddenly jumped back when she became aware of it
    I like this idea that Tamamo is able to use a attack skill on herself to make it a defense skill. I bet her stone form is harder then real stone so it can probably take a few of Suzukas attacks and not break.

I find what Saber said on pg 9 interesting fist she talks about Caster running out of MP, but if Tamamo used her NP this wound not be a problem. However Saber quickly fouls this statement up with how Caster was waiting for Hakuno. I think Suzuka was right since Tama was trusting her Master (or person as she sadly says on pg 6) would show up so she turned herself to stone to buy time for his arrival. I'm glad Hakuno realized that the fight was not over when the rest of his party thought Caster had lost it shows the understand bond he has grown with her. I wonder how Hakuno and Tamamo are going to make a comeback. This chapter was full of surprises.

US Friend Code

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    How is MP a problem for Caster, she should could have just used her Noble Phantasm?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure the issue was Suzuka was constantly hounding her, so she didn't have time to start it up.

God damn that Hakuno moment is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Thanks TheSkipRow for the typeset as well as putting it on mangadex.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    How is MP a problem for Caster, she should could have just used her Noble Phantasm?
    I think it is more Caster choose not to use her NP. Saber said "you kept seeking Kishinami till the very end. Our different stances decided the outcome, I guess?". I believe Tamamo was sure Hakuno would come so she decided to wait to until it till she could tell him about herself to use it. That's also why she petrified herself to buy time for his arrival.

I wrote before that I think Tamamo and Hakuno will have a mental link talk that will take a sec in real time but to them and us readers it will be enough time to tell his past. Then the power couple will be back together with Tama no long fearing Hakuno rejecting her so she will finally use her NP.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    What happened to chapter 68?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    What happened to chapter 68?
    What do you mean? It's up on MangaDex.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    If mangadex give you any trouble.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    What do you mean? It's up on MangaDex.
    Just for reference, is MangaDex still down? It looks down to me.

Works for me. Maybe it depends on the device or browser you're using.

I think MangaDex is right now a work and progress it. It works mostly but they are still fixing bug. I some time need to refresh it a few time to get the pictures.

Chapter 69.5 is out.

I love the last two pages, can't wait for the next chapter.