Page 151 of 167 FirstFirst ... 51101141146149150151152153156161 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Feels like her sword isnt as hyped as her profile makes it out to be ngl

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Her taking a hit like that means the fight is pretty much over.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    I still think Suzukas sword is really powerful I believe the problem is she is very emotional right now and her opponent is Tamamo. If she were up against a straight attacker like a Saber or Lancer the longer the fight went the more she would hold the advantage but Tama has an unorthodox way of thinking and fighting so it is hard to rely on past info to guess what she will do next especially now that she is super hyper with Hakuno near by.

You guys are talking about saizenden sekai?
    Last edited by Takashi; May 3rd, 2022 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Written while being half asleep

Sorry Takashi I don't understand the question.

Side note on the FGO CCC Manga
    Spoiler:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=fa...ag=c1282183591 Suzuka seems to be holding off against the team of servants except Tamamo Cat who is dodging attacks as well as striking a pose as if to show Tamas are always going to be a thorn in Suzuka side no matter the time line.

I assumed the sword Byegod meant Shoutouren for Blessing of Wisdom since her wisdom was talked about most in this chapter. In FGO CCC event it was powerful enough to keep up with the moon cell, if I remember right, so it may seem strange that Tamamo seem to be working around it and pounding Suzuka so easly right now. The FGO wiki explain it like this
    Spoiler:
    A skill that would normally be a Noble Phantasm.
    By equipping the Shoutouren, a sword said to have been forged by the Bodhisattva of Wisdom, her INT is increased greatly.
    Her once sloppy swordsmanship becomes refined, and her grasp of tactics expands greatly. In addition, this skill increases the performance of the "Demonic Sun-Shower," and allows the use of "Sanzen Daisensekai." It may sound like a pretty overpowered skill, but since it requires more thinking than necessary, Suzuka Gozen lapses into a temporary state of self-loathing because she plays a high school girl who lives an incompetent life. That's why Suzuka Gozen does not proactively use this skill.

I personally think it is a very powerful sword but right now Suzuka is in a bad position to use it properly.

I think in the next few chapters she will get more aggressive since she is now poisoned/cursed and need to end this fight fast. So she will probably use Daitsuuren for Heavenly Demon Rain and finally Kenmyouren to use Trichiliocosm. This, I bet, will lead Tamamo to finally use her NP to counter it some how. I'm so hyped to see how this battle pans out.

Oh she is using that noble phantasm. It's just tamamo found out how it works and used it against her.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    She beat Raikou, that's pretty impressive.

Tamamo just had her character development so Suzuka is at a disadvantage.

Suzuka's Raikou win was indeed impressive, since it was a bad match up for her, though it came because Kazuhito use a CS and forced her to use Trichiliocosm which cost them the next round. While Raikous Master choose not force Raikous to use a trump card since she knew Raikous didn't want it. Even had Raikous used this ace move I can't say she would have changed the out come just saying it could have changed. This battle however I believe shows what the problem Kazu has in being Suzu's Master. He never got to know and understand her like why she never used Trichiliocosm, had he known he may have been able to use his CS with Suzu to win in a different way.

I think Tamamos advantage is going to begin to fade in future chapters as Suzu will probably begin to use her skills in tandem. This is probably their last fight so I can't see it being one sided the whole way.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Don't forget Tamamo hasn't used her Eightfold Blessings yet. Her moves so far are Skills from EXTRA, not her main NP.

I can't wait to see how Eightfold Blessings is portrayed in this manga. When it was used in OG Extra, FGO, Record, and Extella (which made it an attack) they all had their own style when it came up. I have wondered if Tamamo holding back on using one skill though? Her Curse: Void Cleft Great Chaos Heaven that Secret Boss Tama used in game CCC and Tama Cat use in FGO CCC event on ironically Suzuka.

She practically said if raikou used her trump card then she would have lost due to the difference in divine ranks.

Yep your right Takashi I was pulling that battle from my memories. That statement though did make me think though she said divine ranks. So it might help explain how Tama will beat it. Maybe while using her NP Tama could find a way to raise her divine rank and beat it.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    I can't wait to see how Eightfold Blessings is portrayed in this manga. When it was used in OG Extra, FGO, Record, and Extella (which made it an attack) they all had their own style when it came up. I have wondered if Tamamo holding back on using one skill though? Her Curse: Void Cleft Great Chaos Heaven that Secret Boss Tama used in game CCC and Tama Cat use in FGO CCC event on ironically Suzuka.
    She also didn't use her 2nd NP that is based on the Ama-no-Iwato that she hinted in the original CCC game.
    Yep your right Takashi I was pulling that battle from my memories. That statement though did make me think though she said divine ranks. So it might help explain how Tama will beat it. Maybe while using her NP Tama could find a way to raise her divine rank and beat it.
    Tamamo doesn't need to use NP if the purpose is raising her Divinity rank tho. She already has Divinity A (same rank as Suzuka) by default, and if she wants to she can use the Goddess Metamorphosis skill to raise it to A++ (she used it and went from Caster mode to Lancer mode in Enmatei event) or she can create 2 imaginary tails using Seven Transformation skill like in Solomon Temple, and growing tails = raising divinity.

As someone who has not played CCC this, in my memorie, is the first time hearing about her 2nd NP that is based on the Ama-no-Iwato and I'm very interested in what it might be able to do. Was there any hints about its power in the game?

Suzuka and Tama may have the same divine rank now but I thought that since Trichiliocosm makes Suzuka so close to her origin that her core could brake that her divine rank may go up much higher. I agree that if Tamamo uses Goddess Metamorphosis skill and/or 2 imaginary tails using Seven Transformation skill her rank would go up but I think Extra verse would be hard pressed to use them. I be leave, and please feel free to correct me, given what I remember reading that Tama made a deal with the Moon Cell to not use pretty much instant win powers if it let her be a candidate for the war to give her a chance to make her wish come true, and like Koyanskaya Tamamo does not break promises, though she may bend them a bit. I think FGO Tama is more free to use her powers so long as she doesn't turn into a beast.

Spoiler:
    Her going 9 tails at the end of CCC was I feel more of a retaliation as the Moon Cell was about to take Hakuno, her wish, away and in her mind breaking their deal.

She doesn't have a second Noble Phantasm, she only has the one.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    As someone who has not played CCC this, in my memorie, is the first time hearing about her 2nd NP that is based on the Ama-no-Iwato and I'm very interested in what it might be able to do. Was there any hints about its power in the game?
    It's actually nothing completely new, because what is based on the cave we already knew: her Mantra - Aphotic Cave skill. And she did used it earlier in this manga as well, but not as a NP. However in CCC when she complained about getting nerfed back down to level 1, she was trying to use Aphotic Cave (without the Mantra part) to fight the mob, and was freaking out that she can't even use it anymore, like it is something she cares more about any of her other skills being missing (in fact, she freaked out about it not being available more than not being able to use Eightfold Blessing lol). In Suzuka interlude 2, she also used Aphotic Cave as a skill without the "Mantra" part which grants invulnerability to herself and charge her NP gauge from zero to full. It is implied to be more important than all of her other skills and mentioned in Solomon Temple then used in Suzuka interlude which gives the impression that Nasu wants to put attention on it, especially when it comes to a potential strengthening option for her in FGO, or even an alt version in future storylines since she hinted in Heian at her future involvement when Seimei truly debuts.

As for speculation of what a "true" NP version of what it can be, I can imagine a sort of Solar Eclipse effect to recreate the legend of Amaterasu going hikki caused the world to sink into darkness, than just shielding herself from damage.

Suzuka and Tama may have the same divine rank now but I thought that since Trichiliocosm makes Suzuka so close to her origin that her core could brake that her divine rank may go up much higher. I agree that if Tamamo uses Goddess Metamorphosis skill and/or 2 imaginary tails using Seven Transformation skill her rank would go up but I think Extra verse would be hard pressed to use them. I be leave, and please feel free to correct me, given what I remember reading that Tama made a deal with the Moon Cell to not use pretty much instant win powers if it let her be a candidate for the war to give her a chance to make her wish come true, and like Koyanskaya Tamamo does not break promises, though she may bend them a bit. I think FGO Tama is more free to use her powers so long as she doesn't turn into a beast.
    I don't remember her making deals with Moon Cell at all. She downgraded herself to be able to be summoned, that's pretty much it. Goddess Metamorphosis doesn't make her grow tails, Lancer still has 1 tail just increases her Divinity and physical stats by a lot, and Seven Transformation gives virtual tails that can be removed after she deactivates them as she said "let's not add these to my saint graph ok".

Other than those, she can also summon shadow servants (just Tamamo Cat in FGO but it's prob stand in for the Nine). What I'm saying is, if Takenoko managed to put the 4 mirrors beyblade in the manga, there is no reason to not showcase more of her witchcraft arsenal that we knew she can use.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    She doesn't have a second Noble Phantasm, she only has the one.
    Nope. She has 3. The usual mirror activation, her Rider Kick is her NP in lancer mode, and her lap pillow. And it is normal for less used NPs to be classified as skills in Extra due to the game limitation. Nero Bride's NP in FGO was a skill in CCC, doesn't mean she only has 1 NP. Aphotic Cave looks like it is another case of pseudo NP just like that.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; May 17th, 2022 at 10:54 AM.

I remember Suzuka interlude or at least I remember hoping Tamamo would get a strengthening quest at the time it happened. So the Aphotic Cave skill could be a stronger shield NP. I'm pretty sure you were joking, but this is Tama so. Shes never said she had a lap pillow NP right?

Sorry the "deal" is from my misunderstanding of her downgrade to be a servant. I thought it read something like she let the moon cell put seals her powers so she could be a candidate for a grail war and though she could remove them she didn't.

I don't think Takenoko will give us summon shadow servants or let her grow tails this battle but I bet he'll give us a lot of her witchcraft arsenal in her final battle with Kazuradrop and hope to see Tama uses skills/NPs Lily Emilio mentioned above as well as a new one made for this series. I really think seeing Tamamo with 9 glowing tail would look so cool though 3 like in fgo would still work for me.

Takenoko does have a lot to work with since Tamamo, according to type wiki, is one of four called a cheat characters
    Spoiler:
    the other three are Arcueid, BB (since Kazuradrop is stealing her power she may be one now too), and Gilgamesh

Fate/EXTRA material - Encyclopedia: Caster (Fox) [Servant], p.173-174
    Supposing that we represent an A rank Servant with a numerical power level of, say, 100 (not including Noble Phantasms), Cas-ko with 1 tail has a power of about 9, and as you can see could never defeat an A rank Servant. But, as the number of tails increases… well it’s silly to even try comparing.
    Her true name, which is something that should remain a secret, is quickly revealed from the start of the game. Having no interest in the Holy Grail War, and with a unique perspective of the world, she is clearly different from the other servants. Not to mention she is essentially a cheat character. She is the embodiment of a natural phenomenon: a god-class spirit. Why does she posses such a low spirit rank in game? Why does her behavior mimic that of humans? Please refer to her Special My Room to find out.

Thanks for the update AleisterSwole though it is sad to hear. Hers hoping next month will be longer to make up for this.

On a side note Fate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant, I think, just showed something interesting
    Spoiler:
    https://web-ace.jp/tmca/contents/2000015/episode/2020/

In this chapter, I think given what happen in the game at this point, Tamacat used Curse: Void Cleft Great Chaos Heaven on this stories Suzuka. I be leave it is the first time out of the CCC games that it has been used. This version looked to me to be a prison in a black circle holding Suzuka in place and also didn't seem to cause any harm to her. In the original CCC I seem to remember game play of it an it did damage. So maybe it has more then one use. I also wonder if OG Tamamo will use this spell and if so how will it differ from Cats?