Page 147 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4797137142145146147148149152157 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks a ton EDreamer. I'll wait for the typeset chapter as always but these reactions are getting me anxious to read already.

Thanks for the translation! That was a great chapter.

A little correction:
    Page 30: With this dear cute and big ears of mine♥
    With those

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    Thanks for the translation! That was a great chapter.

A little correction:

With those
    Actually it should be "these", but thanks for pointing it out.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Thank you EDreamer. It really is a heartwarming chapter.

Thanks for the translation EDreamer looks great. I think you easily conveys the spirit of her words there were a couple of time I found myself choked up and then a laugh push through. After reading it about a third time I do have a few questions if you don't mind.

Spoiler:
    Page 30:
    "Caster: Lifelong (ruby: Eternal) // Shackling (ruby: Love)!!!! // I can treat this as a proposal, right!? // Because I definitely heard it! // With these dear cute and big ears of mine♥ // Wait, no, I should say “foxy” instead of “dear”!*"

Is the lifelong and shackling based on Hakunos "accomplice in crime" statement (I took it as handcuffed together with a life sentence) or in the OG JP did he say those word (Lifelong and Shackling) but it was change because it sounded off? Tama's later statements read to me like she hear those exact word but knowing her she could have been exaggerating.

Also the word ruby is used a lot but it seems it has different meaning. This is probably my lack in understanding is their a deeper meaning in that word being used so often in this Chapter?

Thanks again for your hard work. Reading it brought tears to my eyes. Hakuno will finally call her Tamamo and him keeping a bit of the curse to try and understand her better was just so sweet.

"Ruby" refers to the tiny characters next to the kanji, in this case it's used to express double meaning in Tamamo's words, like "shackling" also corresponding to "love".

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Yeah, like AleisterSwole said, ruby just refers to the furigana placed above the regular text when there’s a double meaning. In this case, the ruby words “Eternal Love” is what Caster actually says, while “lifelong shackling” is the hidden meaning behind her words. Basically, she’s saying that she’s going to shackle herself to Hakuno forever and never let go. I don’t think any of us are surprised by this after everything she’s said and done in the past.
    Last edited by EDreamer; December 30th, 2021 at 03:12 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thank-you both for clearing that up for me.
    Spoiler:
    I do find it funny that when Hakuno stars moving fast it is Tamamo who suggest they "gradually step things up" though her hyper energy was on max so anymore heart moments would probably made her attack Hakuno (in a nonviolent way of course).

US Friend Code

Great work fellas hope y'all have a great new year

That chapter my friends is what I like to call peak fiction holy fucking shit Takenoko chose violence to close the year

Thank you for the typeset!

And happy new years everyone!

Thank you as well TheSkipRow for the typeset. I really liked the Santa Miko on the last page. I know I'm late but Happy New to everyone and I hope last year was good but this year is better for all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    I swear I saw a typo somewhere, but I can't find it again. This was worth the long wait. The one thing all 3 of the Extra player Servants have in common is that all of them died because people didn't understand them, and that's tragic. I just like how when it was over Caster just bounced back immediately. Also I don't understand the idea of Hakuno and the whole entire poison thing, shouldn't that be gone anyway if Caster isn't stone anymore?
    Last edited by Laserman; January 7th, 2022 at 02:24 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

I think the curse is more from humans hatred for Tamamo. In ch 69.5 Page 17: BB said "It’s no good, Senpai! That’s no ordinary poison! It’s a cursed poison created from the accumulated overflowing hatred that humans have rained down upon her— A normal human won’t last thirty seconds within it…" Tama is good at purifying like how she easily held off Kingproteas curse. I think when Tama is no longer stone she is purifying herself of the curse, it is probably the curse she knows best. For Hakuno he choose to keep a bit to, in a symbolic way, share the burden of the hatred brought by, like you said, people not understanding her. As well as show he is her accomplice in crime.

Spoiler:

In Fate Extra CCC, there is an album of songs by the characters. In this album, there is a song called “Hanarashi no Ki” by Tamamo. Mangaka included the lyrics of this song in Tamamo’s inner monologe in this chapter.

I just found this on https://mthkera.tumblr.com/ . I had no idea that this was based on an earlier song. I like that Takenoko included this for fans and think this info adds to the story.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; January 23rd, 2022 at 01:55 AM.

I listen to that on youtube sometimes

Is there a chapter this month?

Yes, just finished working on it. Here's chapter 72.

Suzuka seething at Hakuno and Tamamo is very nice to see. It also looks like Kazu caught up to Suzuka.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Can't believe Hakuno left my girl hanging like that.

LMAO at Suzuka coping and seething. I wonder what Kazu will do to repair his relationship with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I see him jumping in the fray and taking an attack directed at Hakuno and Tamamo, apologizing to her for never properly opening up to her even though she was always trying to help him out and connect with him, and then both of them dying

- - - Updated - - -

But also yes, Suzuka seething is hilarious