US Friend Code
    Chapter 65: https://imgur.com/a/UdjAKGg

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

Mangadex is down.

IMGUR will do.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    BB: When I reconfigure myself,// I used as a power source the mental resource of human malevolence that the moon cell had discarded into the imaginary numbers space.
    What does this mean? That BB needs the energy from human malevolence to rewrite her program or something?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Thanks for the translations and typesetting.

Regarding Kazuradrop's motivations, wanting to kill her family and Hakuno made sense. What used to be a normal medical AI turned into the hot messes that was BB and the alteregos so it's excepted at some point someone was going to go "fuck this metastasizing dumpster fire" and get rid of all the bugs. The kill all humans thing didn't make any sense. First of all the whole "0 living humans = every living human is being treated very kindly and well" is some absurd logic that only an malfunctioning out of control AI would think, which is what Kazuradrop hates her sisters and mother for being. Second of all, doesn't Kazuradrop want to go back to being a good functioning nurse? Who is she suppose to treat after killing everyone? This chapter reveled that Kazuradrop ate a lot of hate and thus that motivation makes sense now though it's also more generic now.

Does this mean other versions of Kazuradrop would be less dangerous? For example the Kazuradrop in the SERAPH manga still hates her family and Hakuno but doesn't want to exterminate humanity because she didn't get a bite out of BB.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    What does this mean? That BB needs the energy from human malevolence to rewrite her program or something?
    Hate is a good power source so BB used it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This whole exposition dump feels very long and unnecessary. It's also way too convoluted for something that barely gives any new information anyway.
    Last edited by pinetree; March 28th, 2021 at 12:02 AM.

We learned that "BB" will get the grail in the future and that took a lot of timey-wimey technobabble to get across.
    Last edited by Synaptic Star; March 28th, 2021 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Turning grudges into energy is basic nasu stuff and the reverse side/trash can of the moon is where stuff like that is dumped to so it doesn't cause messes like Last Encore.

Human malice is there so BB uses it as a convenient power source.

Also eventually Angra Mainyu CCC etc etc.

Thank EDreamer, and TheSkipRow amazing work as always and TheSkipRow that poem gave me a chuckle. So I was wondering how much this was a looted to in the CCC game? BB sending a message to the past make me wonder then how Kiara reached it? Also the thing about human malevolence was hat way BBs eyes change red sometimes did Angra Mainyu or something like him start to change her but now that Kazuradrop absorbed most of it BB is now just a crazy but nice AI?

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    This whole exposition dump feels very long and unnecessary. It's also way too convoluted for something that barely gives any new information anyway.
    Yeah, it was a little confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    We learned that "BB" will get the grail in the future and that took a lot of timey-wimey technobabble to get across.
    If the fake is going to get the grail, then doesn't that mean they lost already then? You see, kind of confusing.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Also the thing about human malevolence was hat way BBs eyes change red sometimes did Angra Mainyu or something like him start to change her but now that Kazuradrop absorbed most of it BB is now just a crazy but nice AI?
    BB isn't filled with hate and dosen't want to end humanity. In CCC, there is a point where the Mooncell possesses BB and tries to end humanity but that's the Mooncell, not BB. So that raises the question, why does Kazuradrop get effected by all the accumulated malice and BB didn't? My guess is that BB was only using it as a power source while Kazuradrop absorbed it into her being. She should of watched what she was eating.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Yeah, it was a little confusing.

If the fake is going to get the grail, then doesn't that mean they lost already then? You see, kind of confusing.
    In the future BB will get the grail. Since the real BB is at a fraction of her power and the fake BB is currently drilling to the grail, it's assumed by the characters that it will be the fake BB that will get the grail. Supposedly things are hopeless but the protagonists still fight on because *insert heroic rhetoric of never giving up here*.

Of course, they not going end this story with "and then Kazuradrop kills/vores everyone" so you can bet that Hakuno will still etch out a win regardless. Maybe the real BB gets the grail after all. Maybe the fake BB gets reprogrammed to go against Kazuradrop. Maybe the grail gets sabotaged and can't make a wish. Maybe Kazuradrop wishes for the the power to end humanity rather then the end of humanity directly and dies before she can use that power.

Thanks Synaptic Star for the info. Now I wonder why the Mooncell wanted to end humanity? Maybe its motive is in line with Kazuradrop crazy reason.

No idea. The Mooncell just really hates humanity I guess.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    You'd hate humanity too after spending an eternity archiving its browser history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I don't know if there's a canon explanation but if there is one, it's probably that, lol. It has been observing human history ever since humans have existed and made a judgment that humans did not deserve to live.

Maybe when BB reaches it the malevolence she uses as just power links to the core spread to the Mooncell like an infection since it always removed it to the far side it had no protection so the malevolence corrupted it giving it its own version of Angra Mainyu witch then went on to control BB (just a head cannon theory). I mean it seemed so much nice to humanity in Extella trying to help deal with The Umbral Star.

I don't think the massive pit of malevolence was ever referenced in CCC nor did the Mooncell seem to be corrupted so it's probably not that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    I don't think the massive pit of malevolence was ever referenced in CCC nor did the Mooncell seem to be corrupted so it's probably not that.
    Just as there are curses in real life, curses, known as “malicious information,” also exist in the Photonic Abyss that is SE.RA.PH.
    This malicious information is comprised of negative thoughts and sentiments born from the actions of sentient beings.
    Proclamations of evil. Self-serving lies, compounding upon themselves endlessly. Demagoguery that leverages straw men to enslave the masses. All of these forms of negative information are cancers that afflict the entirety of a community by corrupting that which is positive: the truth.
    In the material world, this negativity would eventually fade away per its transient nature, but in SE.RA.PH., a world made entirely of data, malicious information is a foulness that erodes its territories.
    All of the malicious information that has been recorded since humanity created a language-based culture is disposed of on the Far Side of the Moon. At first, only “useless information” was thrown away there, but once billions of pieces of malicious information accumulated, the mass began to manifest as a sludge that bled into reality.
    The idealized, clean history of human society is recorded on the Near Side of the Moon, while the dreadful history of humanity’s terrible crimes is recorded on the Far Side of the Moon.
    For virtual beings, who subsist on spiritrons, malicious information could be considered “junk food,” complete with the accompanying rush.
    In the past, a certain Al planned to consume this massive amount of energy and control the Moon Cell, but it gave up on its plan in the final stages. It is said to have sunk into the depths of the Far Side of the Moon.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Interesting You but could you please tell us where did this come from? It seemed familiar, I think I may have read this before or something close to it but I can't remember where.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; March 31st, 2021 at 01:55 AM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Extra Material, I assume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Maybe then I saw it on a reddit translation.

You can check out the EXTRA mats translation on TMdict.