Page 155 of 167 FirstFirst ... 55105145150153154155156157160165 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

US Friend Code

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Hakuno's about to become a relationship counselor, huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Was rayshifting not originally established by Extra? Like they talk about being made of spiritons and shit, the Mooncell is basically just Rayshifting to a digital space as opposed to through time or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Haven't thought about it like that. I was under the impression that rayshifting requires someone to constantly establish the person's existence, while Wizards entering Moon Cell doesn't seem to need others to monitor during the process. Though one could think it was done by Moon Cell itself.
    Existential proof isn't exclusive to Rayshift. It is performed whenever you mess with spacetime, especially when sending information. Chaldea base is protected by it during part 1 where it is out of time axis and avoided Goetia detection until we directly established a connection to the Time Temple. Diving into the Imaginary Number Space also requires it on reality. And QSH mentioned it when talking about Compiled and Pruned events in LB3.

In this case in particular, BB is separating the "concept" of the soul, converting it into pseudo-spiritrons to send into the secret garden, which is a mechanic similar to Rayshift where you also convert into pseudo-spiritron, thus both cases require existential proof.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    So Suzuka Gozen still isn't gone even after defeating her. They're probably going to try to get her to stop being a statue I guess.
    Last edited by Laserman; January 24th, 2023 at 10:57 AM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Pretty standard chapter imo. Some nice fluff between Hakuno and Tamamo, and Leo being Best Bro which is always welcome.
    I thought Kazuhito would go into Suzuka's heart too, since he's her Master and all he should be allowed in, but that last line of him asking Hakuno for a favor leaves me wondering if he'll actually be directly involved in the boss fight. I hope he gets to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    So Suzuka Gozen still isn't gone even after defeating her. They're probably going to try to get to stop being a statue I guess.
    She's got a face turn in store for her, don't really see how else this could go.
    burn your dread you coward

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    She's got a face turn in store for her, don't really see how else this could go.
    It's what I'm hoping for.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Sorry for being so late but thanks TheSkipRow. This was a cute chapter. To quote Tamamo from extra "Tamamo get" sorry couldn't help myself. On a side note I've been thinking Tamamo is the best Extra character for the CCC route. My reason is Tama and I believe Gil can retain their memories of the farside even if only a little this way even when they return from the far side to the near side this event could help bring Hakuno and Tamamo closer rather then be a forgotten story that aids no one.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; November 2nd, 2022 at 09:52 PM.

Not Golden at all (couldn't help myself been play the new NA FGO story for a while). Thanks for the up date AleisterSwole. Maybe we'll get a extra long chapter as a present next month. Here's hoping, fingers crossed.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Sadge.
    burn your dread you coward

I think this is vol. 9 cover art https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/ac3b09f...20fk0m8ady.jpg I love how Hakuno and Tamamo's fingers are linked, showing their growing closeness. The wheat field at the bottom and a lost in thought Suzuka on the top also seem to add something to the imagery. Found pic at https://weibo.com/u/2889550330

Neither of those links work for me.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code

Sorry Catastor they work for me so I don't know how to fix it but thankfully OnesFleetingGlory was able to post it here. At the moment I think this is my favorite cover so far.

New chapter 77 just came out.

Volume 11 came out as well.
    Also, merry Christmas to all!

The prelude to Suzuka x Kazu conclusion is surely taking it's time, huh. It's almost half year since I thought about how it's gonna happen this way, but they still didn't even get inside, which is probably will take one more chapter (silly me expected it to be done in this one -_-) at this pace. Oh well..
    Last edited by Quasar; December 25th, 2022 at 07:24 PM.

Thank you, fox. Merry Christmas~

I know it's a little late but Thank-you AleisterSwole for the chapter and Vol. 11. Also late but Merry Christmas!

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the latest chapter translation. Sorry for the long delay, Christmas was a busy time where I was away from home, and the start of January was filled with a lot of unexpected complications that completed destroyed my plans. Still, things are settled now, and I'm going to try to get the translation for the third chapter's redo translation this week as well. Fingers crossed!

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 77
    Page 1:
    Text: Now alone, Sakagami ponders—
    Chapter 77: Sakagami Kazuhito IX
    BB: How so, exactly~? // Karna-san, your side’s last hope, is being restrained by Vio-chan.
    Kazuhito: … // Karna… // Please stop Saber! // Please, Lancer!

Page 2:
    Karna: If Saber and Caster have a score to settle with each other, // outsiders have no right to interfere at this point. // If Violet tries to intervene, I will stop her from doing so.
    Kazuhito: …I see. // That’s right, during your battle with your archenemy Arjuna, you were…
    Karna: I have accepted my death. // But, // it’s best if those two can settle things with each other without interference. // …If…
    Kazuhito: !

Page 3:
    Karna: If there is anyone who can take part in their battle, // that would be you, Kazuhito, // Saber’s Master. // Whether to stop her // or help her. // And for what purpose are you running right now. // Think it over carefully.

Page 4:
    Kazuhito (thought): Saber’s feelings // were in the way.

Page 5:
    Kazuhito (thought): I know she wasn’t lying. // That’s precisely why I couldn’t accept her feelings. // That’s right. I refused to face Saber head on… // And the result // is this.

Page 6:
    Kazuhito (thought): In that case, this end was inevitable. // We were doomed from the start. // ……Really? // I don’t have the right to face her now… // —But—

Page 7:
    Hakuno: …I // can’t just ignore Suzuka Gozen and move past her without doing anything.
    BB: I knew you’d say that. // Since you’re going to be troublesome if I keep quiet, I’ll you tell you. // There is a way to unlock the Venus Statue. // The Venus Status is a wall of the heart. // By using the SGs you have obtained to psycho-dive into it, // I can help you make contact with Suzuka-san’s heart hidden within the wall.

Page 8:
    Hakuno: I was sure you could manage it if anyone could, BB, // but you really say amazing things like it’s easy!
    BB: I’m pleased to hear you have such high expectations of me, but don’t think I can do anything and everything. // Well, I can do most things. // In this case,
    BB (thought): thanks to having touched human malice,
    BB: I’m merely predisposed to easily accessing those kinds of heretical techniques. // ——However, // even if you face Suzuka-san, // bringing that princess to an end is the only thing we can do. // Is that kind of self-satisfaction what you want, senpai?

Page 9:
    Kazuhiko: Kishinami…! // I have a favor to ask— // Let me join you on that psycho-dive. // As her Master… // No…as Sakagami Kazuhito… I have never once properly faced Saber before—

Page 10:
    BB: That’s over the passenger limit. // …But I’m the great BB-chan who can do anything, right?
    Hakuno: Welcome to the team.
    Kazuhito (thought): … // I // have to properly learn about Saber // who has fought side by side with me all the way till now—
    Text: Sakagami’s resolve—
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing