JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Yo that was rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    Chapter 69.5 is out.

I love the last two pages, can't wait for the next chapter.
    That looks so fucking sick holy shit

Also if it's not a bother I wanted to know Aleister if you bought the compace issue cus if so would you be able to share the prillya chapter? I work with the fella who translates it and our friend who buys it to get the high quality raws can't afford it this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Doti View Post
    Also if it's not a bother I wanted to know Aleister if you bought the compace issue cus if so would you be able to share the prillya chapter? I work with the fella who translates it and our friend who buys it to get the high quality raws can't afford it this month.
    Yes, I bought the Comp Ace issue. Here's the new Prisma chapter.

Also, Takenoko tweeted that the printing mistake from chapter 69 (page 14) was fixed, so I checked it out and updated the imgur raws.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; August 25th, 2021 at 04:15 PM.

Thanks for the raws.

Poor Hakuno should study japanese mythology sights, lol. It's almost an irony, just as once again Suzuka unintentionally did set up another occasion for those two to show their love level.

Yes, I bought the Comp Ace issue. Here's the new Prisma chapter.
    Ty bro, much appreciated!

Thanks again AleisterSwole for bring us this new chapter. The last scene real pulls at me heart strings.
    Spoiler:
    I feel like next chapter is going to be Tamamos sad past, though I wonder if it will go into depth about Amaterasu or save that for a latter time. This chapter did make also ask, did Hakuno have those item the whole time? I get that they were probably one time use, and it seem he used them at the right time, but I think if I had been I his shoes I'd have used them much sooner like Tamamo VS Violet soon. That poison also surprised me. Since Suzuka is a Servant I didn't realize how bad it was till Hakuno got close to Tamamo. Quasar I agree with the irony about how Suzuka keeps trying to destroy Tama dream of having a relationship with Hakuno only to strengthen it.
    This chapter looks great and I can't wait for the translation to read what is being said.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation to the latest chapter. Looks like we're finally about to reach the scene we've been waiting so, so long for! Really can't wait for next month!

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 69.5
    Page 1:
    Saber: …Apparently, after dying, // the fox turned into a stone that kept releasing a cursed poison…
    Chapter 69: Killing Stone 2
    Saber: Her current state is a result of her overwriting the Moon Cell’s rule that those who die are deleted // with the concept of death in the form of turning to stone. // She pushed herself past her limits to try and endure until Kishinami could get here.
    Hakuno …!

Page 2:
    Saber: Grasping at straws… // she transformed herself out of sheer perseverance. // Though I can’t say whether this little trick succeeded because of her legend equating turning into stone with death // or because it was easier to accomplish here on the Far Side… // But it’s still too much for her body to take. // The World’s system correction is directly attacking her even as we speak. // I’d say she only has 4 or 5 minutes left, I guess?
    Hakuno: …!! // Caster… I’m coming right away—

Page 3:
    Leo: Hakuno-san. // I won’t allow such reckless actions.
    Hakuno: Leo.
    Saber (thought): …Well, // saw that coming.
    Leo: I understand how you feel, // but I cannot allow you to foolhardily challenge a Servant on your own. // We cannot afford to lose any of our precious few fighting forces at this point.

Page 4:
    Leo: Besides, we swore to work together as the Tsukumihara student council just a short while ago. // There’s no way I could allow personal desires to be prioritized in this situation. // As both the student council president // and as a king, // I cannot permit you to go and fight alone.
    Hakuno: … // …Could you please stand back and watch over our battle as my old friend, // Leo?

Page 5:
    Leo: … // Fufu… // Ahahaha! // That’s unfair! // That’s so unfair, Hakuno-san! // Are you asking me // to mix official and personal affairs? // —Do you have a feasible plan?
    Hakuno: Nothing like a real plan // …but I do have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Page 6:
    Gawain: Leo!
    Leo: …My position cannot waver, even by my own will. // —However, since this is the Far Side of the Moon where light does not reach, // there are surely things that my eyes cannot see here. // I will remain still only during the brief time I am blinded by the darkness. // Is that good enough, Hakuno-san?
    Hakuno: Yeah!

Page 7:
    Saber (thought): As usual, these guys really love Kishinami.
    Gawain: …
    BB (thought): So nai———ve!! // You’re being as naïve and sweet as a deluxe strawberry parfait, Leo-san! // There’s no way I’ll play along with this…
    Leo: And we’ll keep an eye on BB to make sure she doesn’t do anything unnecessary.
    BB: Kuh…!
    Caster: —ter— // Mas…

Page 8:
    Hakuno (thought): Caster…!
    Saber: Sometimes there are things we have to do // even if it means ignoring the bigger picture… // I feel exactly the same. // Show me… just how far your obstinate resolve goes!

Page 9:
    Hakuno (thought): I’ll use this item I bought from Taiga…! // Enhancement Spikes
    Text: Increases movement speed for two minutes

Page 10:
    Leo (thought): He used a Mystic Code’s Code Cast // to increase his speed! // Can he manage to instantly close the distance to Caster…!?
    Gawain (thought): But Suzuka Gozen’s swords are faster!!
    Hakuno (thought): Over the course of my journey with Caster // since coming to the Far Side of the Moon… // we found… // a Mystic Code from an item folder in the Sakura Labyrinth—
    Hakuno: Key of Better Fortune

Page 11:
    Hakuno (thought): I’ll use it on myself!
    Text: Increases Luck (for 3 turns)
    BB (thought): After increasing your speed, // you’re just leaving the rest to luck, senpai!?
    Hakuno (thought): Just once is enough…!! // Look… // Look closely—

Page 12:
    Hakuno (thought): And dodge them—!!
    Hakuno: Haa…! // Haa!
    Everyone (thought): He dodged them!
    Leo (thought): But even if he dodges them just once and reaches Caster, // what will he do then—?
    Hakuno: Haa… // Haa…
    Caster: …ter… // Mas…

Page 13:
    Hakuno (thought): I know this much at least…! // In order to save her, // I have to touch Caster’s heart— // You’ve saved me countless times by now… // —So I have to reach out my hand to you this time—!!

Page 14:
    (No text)

Page 15:
    Everyone: !!?
    Saber: Fufu… // Kyahahaha! // What an idiot! // I wasn’t trying to slash you from the start. // Did you really think you could challenge me by manipulating your luck a little? What a joke.
    Hakuno: ? Haa…? // …!? // Aa
    Saber: I forgot to mention it before, but right now the fox is basically in a cursed mode that releases deadly poison all around her. // In the end, the one who will drive her precious, precious Master to death is the fox herself! // —What a great punchline…

Page 16:
    Saber: … // …Let’s just sit back and enjoy the show…
    Hakuno: —I’m growing pale. // My temperature is dropping. // I finally realize that, even as an empty NPC, there’s still something I can lose. // Caster’s poison is seeping into those empty cracks // and eroding—invading Kishinami Hakuno.

Page 17:
    Leo: Gawa—
    Leo&Gawain: !!
    Gawain: Kuh!
    Saber: I said to sit back and watch. // As if I’d let you interfere.
    BB: It’s no good, Senpai! // That’s no ordinary poison! // It’s a cursed poison created from the accumulated overflowing hatred that humans have rained down upon her— // A normal human won’t last thirty seconds within it…
    Hakuno: Guh…

Page 18:
    Hakuno: Yeah, // I know… // The burden that Caster has been shouldering all this time // is pouring into me… // I did something I never should have done to Caster… // Because I didn’t understand her— // because I lost the bond we should have had before—

Page 19:
    Hakuno: That’s why I have to properly get to know Caster this time… // …Yeah. // This curse… // is something precious to me—!!

Page 20:
    Text: This time, he won’t let go of her hand—
    Sound effect: *Gurgling*
    Last edited by EDreamer; August 26th, 2021 at 04:21 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thanks for the translation! BB's line about the nature of Tamamo's Killing Stone poison being the accumulation of the hatred of humans for her is very interesting.

And doge them
    dodge

You've saved me countless time
    times

US Friend Code
    Chapter 69.5 is done: **************dex.org/chapter/33842a3...838bb46314e2/1

Also the IMGUR link in case mangadex is not working for some of you. https://imgur.com/a/mMdM9Bc

I was so happy when he managed to dodge those attacks, but I didn't consider that the poison would affect Hakuno at all.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Thank-you both, EDreamer and TheSkipRow, for the translation and the type-set.

This chapter had a lot going on and a statement I think has a lot of meaning. Before I write it there is one nitpick I want to ask first. Why did it take Hakuno so long to use Enhancement Spikes or Key of Better Fortune as give the statement he acquired them before the raid? They could have helped in the fight with Violet or when he ran from fake BB? I admit that in the long run they probably would not have changed the outcome but Hakuno using them now feels, to me, to be just put in with no build up as well as unnecessary since Saber had no intention of keeping Hakuno away from Tamamo.

Now that I wrote this rant I move on to the rest which I thought was great. First once again Tamamo shows she is a walking Rule Breaker. Though I wonder given Sabers statement if Caster could use this skill anywhere else. I liked that Leo and BB were not planning to just trust Hakuno and let him face Saber alone. It seems Leo has agreed to let him try as well as hold back BB but planned to step in if things go bad.

Saber for her part is so set on giving Caster the worst death possible she is not considering killing Hakuno herself at the moment and setting herself up for disappointment.

BB statement I think had a big meaning “That’s no ordinary poison! // It’s a cursed poison created from the accumulated overflowing hatred that humans have rained down upon her". That shows, to me at least, that this curse is not a representation of Tamamos hatred but her sadness. Many time in this chapter Hakuno saw Tama in that open field and may times in this story we’ve seen Caster think of that time when she was her saddest. That I feel shows by Hakuno taking the poison he is going to share/help Tamamo with these negative feeling.

Now what comes next is the question. I’m pretty sure it is Tamamo past but when she is released from the stone will she still be injured? Hakunos scarf which had the healing code was lost so he shouldn’t be able to fix her so I think Casters NP will work a bit like it does in FGO and have a healing effect (she may even use fox wedding to spit Saber) while Hakuno provides the energy to do it. So these are my thoughts. There were more but my computer gave me trouble so this is my second time writing this LOL.

One last thing is when Hakuno reached and took Tamamo hand my heart just melted I hope for more scenes like this now that Hakuno knows his feels for Tama now.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; August 27th, 2021 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Now what comes next is the question. I’m pretty sure it is Tamamo past but when she is released from the stone will she still be injured? Hakunos scarf which had the healing code was lost so he shouldn’t be able to fix her so I think Casters NP will work a bit like it does in FGO and have a healing effect (she may even use fox wedding to spit Saber) while Hakuno provides the energy to do it.
    From where we are now in the story it looks like the next chapters are going to be Foxtail's version of the Bad End chapter from the CCC game. If we look at the version with Tamamo, Hakuno connects with her to remove a seal BB placed on her and ends up almost dying in the process (like in this chapter), but is saved when he successfully remove the seal on Tamamo which allows her to use her NP to fully heal Hakuno.

So it'll probably end in a similar way with Tamamo unleashing her NP for the first time.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; August 27th, 2021 at 12:28 PM.

Great chapter, rip Hakuno's scarf tho I'm gonna miss it

It is nice to see command code take on different forms since in the game Extra I away thought it just fused with our current outfit.

In Japan they have an FGO Arcade game and in it their is a new line from Servants that reach Bond 10. Tamamo is no exception so when I saw this and thought it adds more to what is happening right now with Hakuno reaching out to her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bKCqlzp9Mk.

So it'll probably end in a similar way with Tamamo unleashing her NP for the first time.
    I agree I just wonder what her NP will look like/what it does? She had 3 version to choose from Extra and CCC had endless Power to use, Extella and Link was a powerful attack of ice and fire, and FGO is healing, NP charging, and skill cool down. I'm going to enjoy this flash back I am really looking forward to finally see what Tamamos NP will do ( this manga has already shown Tama has power yet to be seen so maybe her NP will be different from other versions too).

No Foxtail chapter this month according to a tweet from Takenoko.

Thanks for the update AleisterSwole. That's sad to hear . With how the last chapter ended I was looking forward to seeing what happened next. Hopefully this means after this their won't be another break till Tamamo and Hakuno are finally back together.

New Foxtail chapter

Very nice to finally see a bit of Tamamo's past.

Ah so we're gettin a semi adaptation of the servant master moment during the bad end chapter of CCC, interesting.

Very short but beautiful pages, hope Takenoko is doing well cus he posted some pretty alarming tweets last month talking about his health condition and even a picture taking serum at a hospital.

I know this is inconvenient but if you bought the compace it'd be greatly appreciated if you could share the Prillya chapter Aleister. We got no source for the tl of it this month again.

I like that the chapter shows how Tamamo actually experienced things like suddenly growing fox ears, since in Extra she just laughed it off when telling her backstory. We now see that it was actually a horrible experience for her, same for that moment the foxes talked to her and she found out about her true nature. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

I know this is inconvenient but if you bought the compace it'd be greatly appreciated if you could share the Prillya chapter Aleister. We got no source for the tl of it this month again.
    No problem, here's the latest Prisma chapter.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; October 25th, 2021 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks man, appreciate it immensely!