Page 139 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3989129134137138139140141144149 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Great job on the translation! I'm pretty hyped for next month now.

Thank-You EDreamer for translating this chapter so fast. It look excellent. So many thing were said in such a sort time and the tension increased because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    I'm pretty hyped for next month now.
    You and me both.

US Friend Code

Thank you for the typeset!

Looks great TheSkipRow thank-you for your work on the typeset. Both Caster and Saber had venom in their words. I have a few thoughts on it chapter and hopefully I be able to post them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    The Labyrinth is her mental landscape, so it's raining because she's sad. It's just like Ichigo's inner world lol.

She can't be that sad since it hasn't completely flooded, right?

So without either of their Masters to support them, and with Violet fighting Karna, it truly is a one on one fight between the two of them. I can't wait to see what happens.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

After reading this chapter I began to think and I realized this is the forest where Tama and Suzuka should have had their second battle however at the time Hakuno and Tama were running from Kingprotea at the time. I as made me notices how each one of their battles were on different fields. The first was an open flat field in which Suzuka uses her Sword rain NP (sorry the neme escape me at the moment) and targets both Caster and Hakuno but Tamamos Aphotic Cave was able to protect them both plus charge her MP. The second match was a bridge which tough wide still limited maneuverability seeming to give Saber a advantage when she increased her Int however her focus on Caster made her not take note of the change of the landscape behind her or Casters Master so when used her Mirror in a way Saber never had seen, to change her direction in air (I believe Tamamo came up with the idea after seeing Suzuka do a similar move with one over her items) Sabers prediction fell apart hard. Now in the forest Tamamo aready used a tree to attack Suzuka from above so I wonder how they both will use the terrain to their advantage. I don't think Tamamo will be able to hide for a surpise attack since this is Suzukas mental landscape. Another think is since the battle on the bridge both Caster and Saber have had the chance to observe the other battle a different opponent. Saber saw Caster use her Polygamist Castration Fist against Violet and she somewhat saw Land of Eternal Bane or at least the exposition it caused. Caster saw during the flash back arc a few of Saber battles plus her Ace NP (though it seems OP I'm sure Caster has been think of how beat/survive it). So they know much more about how the other fights now. Tamamo has however not shown all her tricks one is her NP the other is an attack that was used by her past self and Tamacat in FGO CCC story Curse: Void Cleft Great Chaos Heaven (this has only been seen a few time so the Manga may not use it but from what I understand it is one of her strongest Curses and final secret technique). If Tama uses her NP I wonder what it will do in the Manga? In the OG Extra and CCC it let her use her skills without using MP, in Extella it let her rain down fire and ice blasts, and in FGO it heal cool skill and charges NP. I think it will do something similar to Extra/CCC/Extella by giving Tama infinite magic but also increase its potency so it will look like her FGO 3rd ascension with her able to make thing like wind storms and ice spears with great ease. I also wonder if Hakuno will arrive before the battle is over and if he does will his presents help or hinder Tamamo since they have yet to talk about what happened before. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter plus it seems that it will focus on Tamamo and Suzaka battle and not jump to a different one.

Before I forget I just realized we have not seen attack programs in the labyrinth since Kingprotea. I wonder if because Kazuradrop is focusing all her power on the Grail right now no more are being made.

Just letting everyone know that there is a new chapter, but imgur is being a piece of utter garbage right now and is taking forever to upload (much much longer than usual).

I'll wait a bit to see if it works, but I'll probably lose patience and use an alternative to imgur.

Use mega and see if it works

Alright, I used MEGA: here's chapter 67.

Quite a long chapter, and there's also a really cute casual illustration of Tamamo.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation of the latest chapter. And what a chapter it is. I find it appropriate how this final battle between Saber and Caster is solely based on emotion. They both know they've made mistakes and are in the wrong here. They know that this battle has no meaning and is not what their Masters want. Even so, they can't forgive each other (or themselves) until they settle things for the last time. And I loved how the fight between Karna and Violet was the exact opposite to this yet just as intense, two Servants fighting in order to honor their respective Masters' wishes to the point of stubbornness. Things are really heating up! Can't wait for next month.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 67
    Page 1:
    Text: They clash once more!
    Caster: Despite the fact that we share a common enemy— // and should be able to work together at a time like this.
    Saber: —Haaa~~? // You and me, work together? // Like I thought, your jokes are seriously not funny!

Page 2:
    Caster: Thank goodness // you treated it as a joke. // I understand the reason for your rage, // but this and that are separate. // I’ll make sure you properly receive your punishment for what you did to my Master.

Page 3:
    Saber: Did you actually think of me as a friend or something? // Enough with the naïve talk! // Your weakness was that you didn’t trust Kishinami enough to tell him your true name. // If you’re gonna get angry at your enemy for taking advantage of that— // you should’ve just told him from that start!

Page 4:
    Caster: I know that! // But I don’t want to be told that by someone who’s currently in the midst of disregarding her own Master’s trust in her!

Page 5:
    Saber: I know that!! // I’m being completely selfish! // Self-absorbed! // Self-centered…!

Page 6:
    Saber: This is all… because of my ego! // I won’t be satisfied unless I cut you down! // I am the daughter of the Demon King of the Fourth Heaven, // Suzuka Gozen! // I’ll push through anything I don’t like through force…!
    Caster: Lashing out defiantly like that is extremely annoying!

Page 7:
    Caster: Curse: Frigid Heaven! // So now you’ve abandoned your Master and are rampaging as you please. // …Since I’ve already meddled earlier, I’ll ask this at least. // So, // was Sakagami-san able to choose his answer on his own?

Page 8:
    Saber: Y… // You’re asking that!? // You of all people!!!

Page 9:
    Caster: Guh… // Why are you lashing out so much? // In the first place, I don’t recall doing anything that would make you this angry towards me… // This is far too much to be simple venting…
    Saber: Haa // I… // Haa // I… // wasn’t able to do anything…!

Page 10:
    Saber: Thanks to your words, // Kazu-kun… // He came to a decision from just your words alone!
    Caster: —Ah, // I see now. // That truly is a selfish reason. // …But, // we both // saw our Masters guided in ways we didn’t wish for, // and now we’ve both ended up alone under the battering rain.

Page 11:
    Caster: We have finally become equals. // —This fate can no longer be avoided. // This is the third time we’ve met here. // In that case, this time and place where cherry blossoms petals scatter and fall // is a suitable stage for you and I to settle things—

Page 12:
    Saber: Is that all you have to say? // That’s my line. // Playtime is over. // This time I’ll slash you apart for good!

Page 13:
    Text: Today is a Mikon spring-coordinated outfit.
    Chapter 67: Violet VS Karna

Page 14:
    Karna: —Wait, warrior of management. // I have something to tell you.
    Violet: I’m not falling for your attempt to buy time!
    Karna: That’s not it. // …No, I suppose it’s only natural that it seems that way from your perspective.

Page 15:
    Karna: Then I’ll speak as we fight. // Please listen.
    Violet (thought): Is he trying to unnerve me?
    Karna: I’m on the verge of death.
    Violet: … // What did you just say?

Page 16:
    Karna: Jinako doesn’t bother to even properly check her own Servant’s status. // It seems she was satisfied with applying a hasty healing spell on me after I was almost burned to death. // My spiritual core is still deeply damaged // from that Knight of the Round Table’s Noble Phantasm.
    Violet: That… // is a result of a problem with // both Jinako Karigiri // and you for not explaining your situation. // Why don’t you give some consideration to “reporting”, contacting” and “consulting” with others?

Page 17:
    Karna: You’re perfectly right. // I should have considered the possibility that I might be sent out to another battle in the near future. // Yes, I can see how this situation was brought about by my own carelessness.
    Violet (thought): …He easily accepted my words…
    Karna: But I have no intention of dying here.
    Violet: Then why did you reveal your weakness to me…? // You’re so honest it’s confusing… I have to wonder at what intent is behind that honesty—
    Karna: Additionally, Violet.

Page 18:
    Karna: Your movements are also quite sluggish. // Is your body perhaps just as deeply damaged as mine?
    Violet: !!!
    Violet (thought): It’s true that my Saint Graph has deep cracks in it that can’t be healed with a mere Code Cast // due to over-using Crack Ice against the fake BB. // You should know next to nothing about my specs… // yet you perceived my hidden damaged from just that short exchange of blows…!? // —However!!!

Page 19:
    Karna: As such, I would like to propose a ceasefire to you.
    Violet (thought): …!?
    Violet: …Do you seriously think I’ll accept that?
    Karna: I know that it’s a proposal that’s far too convenient for me.

Page 20:
    Karna: However, Saber and Caster have reached the point of being mortal foes. // Their duel is unavoidable at this point // and possesses important meaning to both of them. // I know I have no right to say this after I interrupted their previous battle, // but outsiders shouldn’t interfere any further. // The only ones who have the right to intervene in the fate between them are their respective Masters.
    Violet: …
    Caster (flashback): Yes, please move aside, Vio-chan. // All my battles with Suzuka-san have been prematurely interrupted until now.

Page 21:
    Karna: And my Master has overlapped her own self on this battle // and is trying to predict its outcome.
    Jinako (flashback): I wondered what would happen when Suzuka-san came in acting tough. // But now it’s gotten interesting!
    Karna: As such, I obeyed her orders and came here. // There is indeed value in their duel.
    Violet: …Wait a moment. // In the first place, didn’t you chase after us with Suzuka Gozen // in order to eliminate us?
    Karna: I was ordered to “aid Saber”. // If Suzuka Gozen wishes for a one-on-one match with Caster, // then I will merely support her so that no one interferes.

Page 22:
    Shinji (flashback): Take care… // of my friend (ruby: that guy)…
    Violet: … // …My mission is to bring Caster to Kishinami Hakuno. // Therefore, the fate between those two has no effect on my decision. // I reject your proposal.
    Karna: I see. // If you’re going to interfere, // then I’ll use the power of the sun to stop you with everything I have.

Page 23
    Hakuno: !
    Leo: What is it?
    Hakuno: I feel my prana being drained…!?
    BB: What is Vio doing!? // I’m detecting a lot of fighting starting in the area ahead of us!! // It’s… // not Kazura. // If she appeared in her current state, the data of her surroundings would be contaminated enough for some bugs to be detectable.
    Leo: BB…!
    BB: Could you stop that expectant gaze?

Page 24:
    BB: It’s true that I could teleport over there by myself, // but I’m unable to intervene in any battles. // I still haven’t released my Master Protection protocol. // Right now, I’m a weak and defenseless girl that will be instantly taken out if I face any Servants. // The battle is taking place // over this way—
    Hakuno: Kuh!
    BB: Ah! // Senpai!
    Hakuno (thought): I won’t lose anyone else important to me. // I know you’re just beyond this path— // Caster…!!
    Text: Kishinami runs with determination!
    Last edited by EDreamer; May 26th, 2021 at 05:36 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thanks for the translation, EDreamer! Just a question, though: on page 7, Tamamo's curse is called "Frozen Heaven", but in Extra's English version it's "Frigid Heaven". Up until now (I think, might be remembering wrong, though) you've consistently used the names from the English version of the game for Caster's attack skills, so I just wanted to check if it was a deliberate decision. Again, thank you so much for all your hard work!

Thank you for the translation.

I checked older chapters and like TamamoRoute said that curse is translated as "Frigid Heaven".

Thank-you AleisterSwole for making it possible to see these images and thank-you EDreamer for the speedy translation. I thought that casual outfit was adorable. I guess there will be no rematch between Karna and Knight of the Round Table since Jinako is just doing the bare minimum as a master. Glade the chapter was long hope next month will be the same. This battle is just staring though can Caster kill Saber since Hakuno needs her SG to reach the Moon Core? I know he is on his was right now and hopefully will be by Tamamos side next chapter but till he does despite her anger Caster probably remember what is need to win the war. This was a great start and the art really sold the intense feeling everyone had I'm really looking forward to the next chapter to see how it escalates.

Fun fact, the top Tamamo is wearing in this illustration was originally drawn by WADARCO many years ago (it's gone from Twitter though, I believe it was part of TMitter2015).
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; May 26th, 2021 at 05:02 AM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by TamamoRoute View Post
    Thanks for the translation, EDreamer! Just a question, though: on page 7, Tamamo's curse is called "Frozen Heaven", but in Extra's English version it's "Frigid Heaven". Up until now (I think, might be remembering wrong, though) you've consistently used the names from the English version of the game for Caster's attack skills, so I just wanted to check if it was a deliberate decision. Again, thank you so much for all your hard work!
    That was just a case of misremembering. It’s fixed now.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

It’s true that my saint graph has deep cracks
    This is very minor but since it's a technical term capitalizing it as "Saint Graph" might be a good idea. What do you think?

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    This is very minor but since it's a technical term capitalizing it as "Saint Graph" might be a good idea. What do you think?
    You're right about that, but I didn't bother because the scanlation's typesetting font always has all letters as capitals anyway, so it doesn't make a difference how I type it. Still, I'll change it like you suggested.

Good eyes TamamoRoute I didn't even notice the change and AleisterSwole thanks for the link I had forgotten the OG pic.

US Friend Code