Page 134 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3484124129132133134135136139144 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Great point Synaptic Star I never even considered that. Maybe to save time (if I remember right most cuts were because of time crunch) Kiara was added or her original story was tweaked so she would make a good final boss and/or she was given Kazuradrop power (and possible few other cut characters ability). When I finally get to play/watch CCC I'm now going to have to remember to pay close attention to compare Kiara to Kazuradrop.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    How did she gain access to that all of a sudden and no one else could?
    My guess is because BB is a high level AI so she has more freedom to use ability's other were not allowed and using her ability's she made the cheat item Staff of Rulership (I think it is similar to how anime gamers can put so many skills together that mix well that the character bend the rules of a game so much that it makes them broken). BB may seem crazy but she is smart so she what would mix well to make a item that would allow her access to the throne and not be detected. This is just my thought give my limited knowledge on CCC though.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    (like Suzuka too)
    Actually, it's explicitly said in an interview Suzuka was created for the manga rather than a unused idea from CCC.
    Last edited by Nanashi(kari); February 3rd, 2021 at 12:16 PM.

in an interview
    I was able to find the interview (had to use the Wayback Machine otherwise it would redirect, probably because it's gone from the site), and yes it does say that they created Suzuka for the Foxtail manga.

I read somewhere that she was originally planned for CCC as Tamamo's rival instead of Liz but the idea was scrapped, so I guess that is debunked for good now.

Thanks for bringing up the interview.

I read somewhere that she was originally planned for CCC as Tamamo's rival instead of Liz but the idea was scrapped, so I guess that is debunked for good now.
    Same here, I was sure I read the same think about Saber. Thanks for remembering the interviews Nanashi(kari) and thanks for finding it AleisterSwole. You're right about the redirect so I used copy link address and used Wayback Machine like was suggested. If anyone else was redirected this one worked for me https://web.archive.org/web/20180217...ate/zadankai2/
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; February 4th, 2021 at 03:28 AM.

New Foxtail chapter

Another short chapter, although Takenoko did tweet a few days ago that Comp Ace (the magazine) reduced the number of pages in this issue.

Also, there are page numbers of the magazine on some panels (like on the first one), so they'll have to be removed.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; February 25th, 2021 at 11:35 AM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation for the latest chapter. So, basically, BB got a little too greedy and took on too many things at once to notice the knife in her back before it was too late. (Though I have no idea how she didn't see THAT coming, considering Kazuradrop was born from her own personality. Talk about lack of self-awareness. )

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 64.5
    Page 1:
    Hakuno: Choice?
    Chapter 64.5: Divergence Point II
    BB: In other words, the choice over which egos I would take out from within me // and how many Alter Egos I would make… // After fretting over the issue for a while, I chose to create five Alter Egos… // In other words, the Sakura Five…
    Leo: “Sakura Five”!! I see we have the same naming sense.
    Text: The truth is revealed.
    BB: But all of them turned out to be such troublesome kids. // Why did they end up so twisted? // I can’t understand it, when they came from me, the cute BB-chan… // They’re painful to even look at!
    Julius: You mean, a world where you didn’t make five Alter Egos might have been possible as well?

Page 2:
    BB: If I had followed my original plan and created only Meltryllis and Passionlip, // things wouldn’t have turned out this way // and my plan would have succeeded perfectly! // BB-chan is truly reflecting on her mistake right now…

Page 3:
    Caster: So the true parent of the Alter Egos is the naked cape BB-san… // Just as I suspected.
    Leo: … // Then, was it after the end of the war’s Fifth Round // that you transported us here?
    BB: Haha. // As expected of you, Leo-san. // When did you figure it out?
    Leo: It’s simple, really. // Miss Tohsaka, Rani and I were attacked by those black slimes and dragged down to the Far Side of the Moon… // On the other hand, Shinji-san and Nii-san both stated that they “suddenly woke up on the Far Side without any warning.” // If we suppose that, in the case of Shinji-san and the others, their memories were fuzzy // because they’d lost in the Holy Grail War and were captured by you right before they were deleted, // that means that the rest of us, which amounts to four counting Kishinami-san, were Masters that had won so far and are still participating in the war… and it’s only after the Fifth Round that only four Masters would remain.
    Julius: …

Page 4:
    BB: You say it so easily… // The very fact that you don’t sound sarcastic about it at all makes it seem all the more sarcastic.
    Violet: And then, BB sent Kishinami Hakuno to the old school building // and trapped him in an eternal paradise in the form of an unending dream.
    Caster: !!
    Hakuno (thought): So that dream was a trap set by BB…! // And the reason she trapped only me in a dream is… // Kazura was full of hate towards me when she approached me. // In that case, her parent BB should also bear a grudge against me… If so… // That dream was a reflection of the depths of her grudge…!? // And yet BB is now forced to work together with me… I can’t even imagine how she must feel. // Then it’s only natural that she didn’t accept my apology earlier… // I have to at least show my sincerity through my actions.

Page 5:
    BB: Then, from the Masters I had captured, // I chose to turn the most capable ones, Rin-san and Rani-san, into Sentinels, // and made the Sakura Labyrinth. // After that, I scouted out Julius-san and some Servants to use as my pawns // and proceeded to smoothly enact my plans. // But then I realized that Kingprotea was way too dangerous, // so I put a firewall around her // and took proper responsibility by discarding her into space where she could do no harm. // …Because Kingprotea // would become a walking disaster that could destroy whole planets if left to her own devices.
    Hakuno: …
    BB: …Anyway, at the time, I was super-busy with the Sakura Labyrinth and sealing away Protea.

Page 6:
    BB: That’s why I never imagined that Kazuradrop would not only increase her power by devouring Lip and Meltryllis, // but even betray me along with Violet. // She just went and stabbed me in the back when my guard was down. Can you believe it!?
    Violet: However, devouring BB, who had enlarged her data to the size of a giga-structure by this point, required a lot of time for Kazuradrop. // BB managed to escape from Kazuradrop after 5/8 of her data resources were absorbed and hurriedly hid herself.

Page 7:
    Leo: I see. // So it’s because their connection with BB was cut off then // that the Sentinels Miss Tohsaka and Rani returned to their senses.
    Caster: …The final Alter Ego, huh? I bet Kazuradrop-san likes Master too, right? // Yeah, I get it, I get it already!
    Violet: …The emotion that Kazuradrop feels towards Kishinami Hakuno // is hatred so great that she wants to erase his existence.
    Caster: !?
    Caster (thought): The last Alter Ego // doesn’t have any romantic feelings towards Master…?

Page 8:
    Violet: She took over BB’s plan, // but she needed to become BB. // So she made a new avatar and put part of the power and abilities she had stolen into it. // Thus, Kazuradrop began her rule over the Far Side as the true BB. // I didn’t know this until a short while ago, // but the true form hidden within that fake BB was a separate entity that reused the previously absorbed Meltryllis as its core. // Kazuradrop controlled the fake BB and used her to find and recover Protea. // And thus she resumed the original BB’s plan // and began her attack towards the Holy Grail.
    Last edited by EDreamer; February 25th, 2021 at 04:00 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    BB made an anti-Sakura Sakura... and didn't expect anything to go wrong.

lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Great job, thanks for the translation.

A few things though:
    BB: If I have followed my original plan and created only Meltryllis and Passionlip
    "If I had"

my plan should have succeeded perfectly!
    "my plan would have succeeded" (because of grammar; BB suggests an alternate outcome so it's past unreal conditional or something so "would" is more appropriate)

I can’t even imagine how she feels.
    "I can't even imagine how she must feel"

by discarding her into space where she could do no harm.
    "into a space"

is hatred so great so wants to erase his existence.
    "hatred so great to want to erase"

and used her find and recover Protea.
    "and used her to find and recover Protea"
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; February 25th, 2021 at 04:02 PM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Great job, thanks for the translation.

A few things though:

"If I had"

"my plan would have succeeded" (because of grammar; BB suggests an alternate outcome so it's past unreal conditional or something so would is more appropriate)

"I can't even imagine how she must feel"

"into a space"

"hatred so great to want to erase"

"and used her to find and recover Protea"
    Thanks for the corrections, but the "space" part is intentional, because the kanji is for (outer-)space.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

the "space" part is intentional, because the kanji is for (outer-)space.
    I see, that makes sense then.

US Friend Code

Thank you guys for the hard work as always

Very fun chapter, all the diverging points from the game being presented is very interesting

That reaction panel from Julius when Leo was talking about everyone knowing their outcomes hits quite a bit ngl

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Considering Kazuradrop isn't capable of hurting anything that isn't a Sakura, it begs the question, what was Kazuradrop suppose to do had things gone to plan? Attack the original Sakura AI if she got in the way? Eat the the other children if they rebelled?(If BB took in the possibility of the other Sakura Five rebelling, she would of taken in the possibility of Kazuradrop rebelling). Run a shop and nothing else?(Why give her any abilities?). Even by BB standards, creating Kazuradrop was pretty dumb.

BB: If I had followed my original plan and created only Meltryllis and Passionlip, // things wouldn’t have turned out this way // and my plan would have succeeded perfectly!
    Nah. Not only would Hakuno still escape, you still be eaten, just by a lewd nun rather than your daughter.
    Last edited by Synaptic Star; February 25th, 2021 at 11:15 PM.

This was a good surprise Thank-you AleisterSwole, EDreamer, and TheSkipRow for bring us fans this new chapter and so quickly as well.

Another short chapter, although Takenoko did tweet a few days ago that Comp Ace (the magazine) reduced the number of pages in this issue.
    Hope this is just this issue and Comp Ace is not going to make Takenoko permanently decrease the number of pages.

This chapter seems to have explained all of BBs mistake quickly and clearly, which was she should have stopped at two and not made five. Though I think if she only added Violet having three may have been fine. So now we hopefully will soon get to the reunion of Master and Servant. I laughed at how Hakuno thinks BB hates him because of Kazuradrop while missing the other Alter Ego affection and Tamamo who picked up on it thought Kazuradrop would also like her Master like the rest. I was impressed Leo knew what round in the grail war it was. I know Jinako said she lost but she still had her servant and she was not working against them at the start. I also found it funny that every one was running but BB just floated along while explaining the past.

So all the way back here foxtail was said to be 2/3 of the way though. Now that the flashbacks and exposition is almost over, I guesstimate there to be 20 chapters left. Here are my guesses on what will happen in those chapters:

Probably one or two more chapters to wrap up exposition.

Tamamo and Hakuno are finally reunited after over three years.

Their reconciliation gets interrupted by a very angry Suzuka. Final fight between Saber and Caster.

Karna comes to help Suzuka but has to fight Gawain.

Karna is defeated and Jinako's character arc is wrapped up.

Suzuka is defeated and Kazuhito's character arc is wrapped up.*

Breather chapters before confronting fake BB and Kazuradrop. Rin and Rani are freed.

Violet gets eaten. Real BB gets eaten**. Kazuradrop becomes perfect, probably changing into an adult form after her teenage form.

Final boss battle. Kazuradrop is defeated.

Assuming * does not happen, Suzuka attacks Tamamo after what seemed to be the last battle. Some stories like to have a final battle with a small personal threat after the big main threat is defeated. Actual final fight between Saber and Caster and end of Kazuhito's character arc.

Assuming ** does not happen, BB, after seeing Hakuno's valor, decides to honor his wishes and lets him fight in the holy grail war even if it means he will be deleted in the end.

Epilogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    This chapter seems to have explained all of BBs mistake quickly and clearly, which was she should have stopped at two and not made five.
    *insert birth control joke here*

Tama would make 5 or 2 alter egos to fight kazuadrop. I am guessing. Cause I remember cat saying they were made to defeat sakura 5.
    It will probably be over soon

You mean the Tamamo Nine? In the Tamamo ending of the CCC game, Tamamo trains for one thousand years and turns super nine tailed fox mode. She later cuts off eight of her tails to return to normal but each tail becomes it's own individual and that is the origin of the Tamamo Nine. Tamamo Cat is one of the nine. Since Tamamo doesn't have a spare millennia to train before Kazuradrop does her evil plans, presumably the Tamamo alter egos won't appear in Foxtail.
    Last edited by Synaptic Star; February 26th, 2021 at 07:09 AM.

unless Rin and Rani use BB powers to make a room or something where time pass faster, like the room where fake BB kidnaoped Hakuno

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Cause I remember cat saying they were made to defeat sakura 5.
    I remember reading that in the FGO SE.RA.PH event, but it makes absolutely no sense. Like Synaptic Star explained Tamamo's Alter Egos were only born at the end of Tamamo's route from the tails she discarded after saving Hakuno. By that point the Sakura Five were long gone, so Cat's statement makes no sense.

The EXTRA and FGO mats also don't say anything about it either.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; February 26th, 2021 at 09:38 AM.

I remember reading that in the FGO S.E.R.A.PH event, but it makes absolutely no sense. Like Synaptic Star explained Tamamo's Alter Egos were only born at the end of Tamamo's route from the tails she discarded after saving Hakuno. By that point the Sakura Five were long gone, so Cat's statement makes no sense.
    They normally foreshadow stuff in fgo look at profiles of kuro and others

The EXTRA and FGO mats also don't say anything about it either.
    It's true that alter egos are born after tamamo route in CCC ended.
    That's why I am assuming they are gonna be born in fox tail.