Page 123 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2373113118121122123124125128133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation of the latest chapter. (For those who don't understand what the start of the chapter is talking about, go back to when Saber took down Caster and Leo escaped with Hakuno and you'll figure it out.)

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 59
    Page 1:
    Text: What awaits the imprisoned Caster upon opening her eyes—
    Chapter 59: Awakening

Page 2:
    Kazuhito: …So that’s where it was. // Tch // It must have fallen onto you back during the battle. I’ll be taking it back.
    Caster: …Where is this?
    Kazuhito: This is a prison set up within the castle grounds. // In here, your magical energy won’t recover and you won’t be able to release your strength, no matter how much you rest. // That’s why you’re still on the verge of death.
    Caster (thought): —But my pathway with Master is still connected… // He’s alive—!

Page 3:
    Sound Effect: Whish
    Kazuhito: !
    Caster: You’re plagued by a huge contradiction, the way you are now. // Normally, you would never accept spending the rest of your life like this—
    Kazuhito: What?
    Caster: …I finally understand. // This is a fragment of your avatar, which was customized when you connected to SE.RA.PH— // You and this bell are linked. // This is the reason why your memories flowed into me.
    Kazuhito: Memories…?

Page 4:
    Kazuhito: …Damn it. // Not again
    Kazuhito (thought): It must have been caused by my specialty in “dispersion”…!
    Caster: …I was wrong to call you a rotten soul without knowing anything. // Though I admit it’s impertinent of me, // please listen to my soliloquy for a little while.
    Kazuhito: …?
    Caster: “I won’t run from anything”… // Though awkward, that’s a truly momentous decision.
    Kazuhito: …
    Caster: …Doing something about that twisted curse of yours is not my place, so I’ll overlook it. // But your current state has been forced upon you by BB-san.
    Kazuhito: …!! // B… By…? // …BB…? // That’s right… I accepted BB’s proposal…

Page 5:
    Kazuhito: So…what!? // Even if… that’s true… // Is it wrong to go with the flow…!? // Is it so wrong… to want to… live…!?
    Caster: I’m not talking about whether human survival instincts are right or wrong. // …Regardless of the process to get there, // in the end, a person’s answer is created from within oneself— // Only by constantly making choices on your own can you finally obtain a true self. // Make sure not to forget that…
    Kazuhito: Do you want to deny me for simply obeying BB…!? // Are you trying to tell me… to become like Kishinami, who chose not to run away!? // Caster!

Page 6:
    Sound Effect: Tap
    Saber: …
    Caster: JK! // What happened to my Master…?
    Saber: Hah? // Leo took him. // That shiny prince ran off with him. // Leaving you behind.
    Caster: Phew…

Page 7:
    Caster (thought): The last thing I remember before blacking out is seeing Gawain-san leap towards us. // This is Leo-san we’re talking about… He surely made the best possible decision in that situation.
    Caster: …That king isn’t anything as cute as a “shiny prince”.
    Saber: —Hmph. // Seem like this isn’t // enough to rattle you.
    Caster: …
    Caster (thought): …What am I so relieved for? // I never had any right to care for Master’s safety from the start…
    Kazuhito: … // …So, what happened, Saber?

Page 8:
    Kazuhito: Did Shinji betray us after chasing after them? // Did you find BB and Kishinami?
    Saber: …Umm, // err…
    Saber (thought): I came back before I could decide whether or not I should tell him…
    BB: With this, all conflict will disappear. // In other words, // I will annihilate // …all of humanity.

Page 9:
    Saber: … // …!!
    Saber (thought): That’s BB-chan’s objective…seriously!? // That would mean—Kazu-kun’s sister would— // —In other words, if we keep obeying BB-chan like we have until now, Kazu-kun’s only family left might die. // No! // I can’t let that happen! // But if we defy BB-chan, Kazu-kun will die— // … // I…I…!

Page 10:
    Saber (thought): I have to tell Kazu-kun— // But if I do… Kazu-kun— // Kazu-kun might… // …No…!! // I don’t want Kazu-kun to go through that again—
    BB (flashback): Suzuka Gozen-san. // Your wish… I’ll grant it. // That is the only remaining means to survive
    Suzuka (flashback): …I don’t want this… // I—wanted to spend so much more time with—
    Suzuka (thought): Besides…
    BB (flashback): for the two of you, who should have vanished already.
    Suzuka (thought): I also—

Page 11:
    Saber: Err… // The thing is—
    Kazuhito (flashback): But I’ll express my gratitude, at least. // …Thank you, Saber. // Ugh… // Fumi…
    Saber (flashback): Yeah…In other words, // your wish // is to make your family smile!
    Saber: …! // B… BB-chan… // told Matou and the others…

Page 12:
    Saber: that the wish she’ll make upon the Holy Grail // is the total annihilation of humanity…
    Caster&Kazuhito: !!
    Kazuhito: …The annihilation… // of…humanity!?
    Caster: That means… // your sister will…?
    Saber (thought): Why are you opening your mouth here—?
    Kazuhito: Guh…
    Saber: Kazu-kun…!

Page 13:
    Kazuhito: Haa // Haa // Haa // In other words… BB…is… // saying… she’ll… kill… Fumika…!?
    Kazuhito (flashback): I too // will not run away from my fate… // That’s what I decided…
    BB (flashback): …What is there to be ashamed of? // All humans want to keep living. // No one wants to die.
    Fumika (flashback): I can’t properly smile either—
    BB (flashback): Now, fear and cling to death. // That is the first step to granting your wish, // Sakagami-san.

Page 14:
    Kazuhito: Ugh… // Guh… // Ugh—
    Saber: Kazu-kun! // …!
    Caster: You’re not going to chase after him?
    Saber: …It has nothing to do with you.
    Caster: …Are you waiting for him to break free from BB’s binding curse…? // Do you intend to keep steadfastly waiting until then for your punishment?

Page 15:
    Sound Effect: Ring
    Saber: That’s… Kazu-kun’s… // I see… // You saw, didn’t you, fox?
    Caster: Oh my. // Are you perhaps jealous?
    Saber: If I interrogated you with some girls’ talk and you said that you liked Kazu-kun now, // I would cut you down right here and now and make some fox stew, even if Kazu-kun tried to stop me.

Page 16:
    Saber: But // there’s no way that would happen in your case, right? // … // Whether he choses to live or die… // I’ll simply obey his orders.
    Caster: …But, // Sakagami-san isn’t the only one clinging to this life, is he? // If the future that Sakagami-san chooses is to rebel against BB-san—

Page 17:
    Saber: … // …Fufufu. // What a clever, clever fox you are. // If you make another sound, // I’ll cut off your tongue.
    Text: Suzuka Gozen turns savage as her heart is in disarray.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

US Friend Code
    53.5 is on its way as well now. Just needs a few more touches.

I thought savepoints was typesetting this manga, what's going on?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

SkipRow asked if he could take over and after having him try it out for the previous chapter we decided that's good. I do too much other stuff nowadays tbh, and you should've noticed my track record for keeping up with this is really poor, so it's really for everyone's best.

So yeah, I'm out for Foxtail from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Glad to hear everyone is OK with it. Thank-you savepoint for all your work up to this point it was greatly appreciated.

EDreamer thanks for the great translation.

Spoiler:
    Now I know where Tamamo got the bell came from. So Saber knows BB is messing with Kazuhitos mind but she wants to stay with him longer so her doing nothing to help him is punishment to herself. Is Tamamo at the end saying Saber may value her (Saber) own happiness over Kazuhitos?

US Friend Code
    Here's Chapter 53.5. https://imgur.com/a/jttryfu

That was great TheSkipRow Thank-you. I didn't see any mistakes and I read this and ch 54 three time. I look forward to you future work on FoxTails.

US Friend Code
    I look forward on working on them as well.

Not sure if this helps but here are EDreamer earlier translations and requiem earlier scans

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    All right, here's the translation for the latest chapter. Quite an interesting match, but I'll be glad to go back to the present when this flashback is over. Just one more match and that should be it.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 55
    Page 1:
    Saber: So, / I can understand that Minamoto no Raikou was actually a woman, // or even that there are Berserkers capable of conversing, // but what’s with the whole “mother” thing? // You’re not actually parent and child, right?
    Raikou: Fufu… My Master is as cute as my own child.
    Leila: Wait a minute, Berserker…
    Raikou: As such, loving and devoting myself to my child is my greatest joy.
    Leila: Berserker! // St…Stop saying such things in front of other people!
    Raikou: Oh my, and after you let me pamper you so such yesterday, Leila… // Have you come to hate your mother…?
    Leila: God, I get it. I’m sorry, so please cut it out.
    Saber: Instead of a pushy wife, she’s a pushy mother… // Well, now I’ve seen everything.

Page 2:
    Leila: Th…That’s right! // Berserker thinks everyone’s her child! // So you guys should watch out too!
    Raikou: Oh my, // no need to worry about that, Leila. // —It would be rude to treat someone of your stature like that. // …Isn’t that right, // Suzuka Gozen?
    Saber: Of course. // In Japanese history, I’m an older Heroic Spirit than you. // I’m the senpai // and you’re the kouhai. // Got it?
    Raikou: But old and new has no meaning in a battle to the death.
    Saber: Of course! // The stronger Servant is the one who wins, and that’s all there is to it.
    Chapter 55: Sakagami Kazuhito V-1

Page 3:
    Leila: Yeah… I’ve made my resolve, Berserker. // Let’s win this.
    Raikou: Yes.
    Kazuhito: Sorry, but I can’t afford to lose. // Let’s do this, Saber.
    Saber: Okay.
    Raikou: I have some issues with your origins, // but I praise your work in exterminating Oni. // Shall we start this in the traditional way?
    Saber: Yeah, yeah. // That, right? // Fine, I’ll play along. // Gotta read the mood and all that.
    Raikou/Saber: Now, // let us fight fairly. (TL Note: Yes, it’s the battle start call from Shimousa.)

Page 4-5:
    Raikou/Saber: Let the match commence!
    Saber: As expected of a Berserker. Your strength is just as insane… // as the last guy! // Hah!

Page 6:
    Raikou: I suggest // you prepare yourself. // !
    Saber: !

Page 7:
    Saber: Seriously!?

Page 8:
    Raikou: My, my. // Telekinesis really is convenient, isn’t it?

Page 9:
    Saber: Yosh!
    Kazuhito (thought): She got behind her!

Page 10:
    Saber: Geez! // How can anyone make it in time from that angle!? // Even feats of strength have their limits!
    Kazuhito (thought): She’s matching Saber’s advantage with physical strength and skill…!
    Kazuhito: Get some distance and activate your second Noble Phantasm! // Enough holding back.
    Leila: Be- // Berserker! // Don’t let her get away!
    Saber: My wisdom Noble Phantasm…? // You seriously want me to use it already…? // Ah… damn it. // So annoying!

Page 11:
    Leila: Ah, // get away…
    Saber: Howl // Himawari! (TL Note: Flame Spin/Wheel) // Saichi no Shukufuku!! // Kuh… // Hey, you know…

Page 12:
    Saber: If your Master hadn’t called out, // you would have taken damage, but you’d have kept me from getting some distance.
    Raikou: Yes. // I would have cut your flesh and severed your demonic nature… Your life’s been spared by luck, Suzuka Gozen. // Such a small flame may have caused some damage, but it wouldn’t have impaired my movements.
    Leila: Be…Berserker! // You can’t do that! Rushing in headlong is forbidden! // Just play it by ear!
    Raikou: Y…Yes. // I’ll do that then…!
    Kazuhito: … // She’s strong…!
    Saber: I finally landed an attack.

Page 13:
    Tamamo (thought): Her opponent is more skilled. // JK has been making up for it with her three swords and by constantly keeping on the move, but… // …she’s basically holding on through sheer perseverance.
    Raikou: Even if your ability to read ahead has sharply improved thanks to that Noble Phantasm of yours, // I’ve been able to read even further than that. // …That’s how it should have been. // But your prediction ability has begun to surpass me… // This is proof of that…

Page 14:
    Saber: Raikou-chan, // you can raise your skill and prediction ability even further, can’t you? // I’ve always wanted to try a battle of wits and skill like this! Wanna give it a try?
    Raikou: … // I really would love to, but…
    Raikou: The longer this fight drags on, the more the tides of battle turn in your favour… // I understand this now. // As such, I shall play it by ear and act accordingly in order to grasp victory. // Master, // give me permission to use my Noble Phantasm.

Page 15:
    Leila: Yes! // I said I would believe in you. // I’ll allow it.
    Saber: I really am an idiot. // How could I not realize after saying it myself? You’re a “mother”. // Instead of choosing to test your skills as a swordsman, you prioritize your duty as a Servant… serving your Master! // Kazu-kun.
    Kazuhito: Yes, // release your first sword! Hurry!
    Raikou: —Fufu… // Ahahaha!
    Saber: O stories, begin weaving thy tale. // This is the famous Daitouren.

Page 16:
    Saber: Blanket the sky in tiles of color. // Skewer the swarm of evil in heavenly rain! // Monjuchiken Daishintou // Love-blast // Tenkiame!

Page 17:
    Saber: Clones? Fine with me! // They’re just fodder for Tenkiame— // !!! // That’s the main attack…!!
    Kazuhito: …Saber! // Use the remainder of Tenkiame and switch to guarding—!

Page 18-19:
    Raikou: Insignificant insect, // be incinerated to ash!
    Raikou (NP): Go-oushourai // Tenmoukaikai!! (TL Note: Vengeful Lightning of the Ox-King)

Page 20:
    Text: The two Noble Phantasm clash! The survivor is!?

Well, that was a short but interesting chapter.

First, though, I want to talk about one of the terms mentioned in this chapter, Omniscient Clairvoyance (千里真眼). This term has actually been previously mentioned in FGO, in an off-hand remark by BB towards Suzuka during the 2018 News Year's side quest, hinting at how Suzuka is always holding back her full power by sealing her third NP. The usual Clairvoyance term is written as "千里眼" (far-seeing eyes), and the added kanji "真" means "truth/reality". A more literal translation would basically come out as "far-seeing true eyes" or "far-seeing eyes of truth/reality", but that seems more confusing than it's worth to me. So, taking into account the few details revealed about Suzuka's third NP, I decided to simply tack "omniscient" on to the original term in order to show what the ability actually involves. This is my own personal translation, though, so please take it with a grain of salt. Also, this term is just a description of the NP's ability, and the NP's name remains "Sanzendaisensekai" (Trichiliocosm).Anyway, enough explanations, here's the chapter.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 56
    Page 1:
    Chapter 56: Sakagami Kazuhito VI
    Text: Noble Phantasms clash!
    Saber: Haa… // Haa… // Haa… // Haa…
    Raikou: I can’t believe it… you actually withstood my Noble Phantasm? // Well done. Your Master’s quick-wittedness saved you.
    Saber: Haa // Haa // Of course…! // I can take… this much!
    Kazuhito (thought): … // She avoided any fatal injuries…

Page 2:
    Kazuhito (thought): But… the damage she received is severe. // To think a “Noble Phantasm” focused on pure destructive power // could be so devasting— // Because Saber managed to skilfully deal with Caligula’s Noble Phantasm, // I started to make light of the power of Noble Phantasms somewhere in my heart…!
    Saber: Haa // Haa
    Kazuhito (thought): This enemy is even more formidable than I imagined…! // In the first place, Minamoto-no-Raikou, a famous Mystery Slayer, // is a terrible match for Suzuka Gozen as the daughter of a Heavenly Demon King… // The compatibility between their Noble Phantasms is also bad…! // I have to hurry… and figure out a way to break out of this deadlock—

Page 3:
    Saber (flashback): I have three Noble Phantasms— // But, but. // I’d prefer not to use my last one. // This is really important to me!! // Kazu-kun… please understand!
    Kazuhito: … // …Saber. // Unleash your third sword’s Noble Phantasm.

Page 4:
    Saber: N… /// No… // Kazu-kun… // Anything but that
    Kazuhito (thought): If we’re going to use it, it has to be now! // If I hesitate here, we’ll definitely lose! // I—
    Kazuhito: …I order you with a Command Spell!
    Leila: Berserker!
    Saber: Ah… // please, no…

Page 5:
    Kazuhito: Unleash your third Noble Phantasm // and take down the enemy, // Saber!
    Kazuhito (thought): won’t run away—
    Raikou: My blade is like lightning! // If you can follow it, // go ahead and try!

Page 6-7:
    Saber: Follow it? // That’s incorrect. // I can “see” it. // Sanzendaisensekai!! (TL note: Originally a Buddhist term translated in English as “Trichiliocosm”) // I see. // Your other true identity is that of the heaven-sent child of the Ox-Head Heavenly King— // Ushi-Gozen. // If you had let that aspect of yourself manifest, // even I might have lost from the difference in divine rank.
    Raikou: —So that’s how it is. // Everything is different about you now— // You’re literally in a different dimension than you were a moment ago. // This power…I believe someone once called it // Omniscient Clairvoyance. (TL Note: Unlike the usual Clairvoyance (千里眼), it’s spelled “千里真眼”, literally translated as “far-seeing eyes of truth/reality”.)
    Saber: …I don’t want to say this, // but if you’re not Ushi-Gozen right now, I suppose I’m obligated to say it as the true daughter of a Heavenly Demon King.

Page 8:
    Saber: —I’m above you.

Page 9:
    Raikou: Leila… I’m sorry for not fulfilling my duty to you… // And… I thank you—
    Leila: …No, // I’m the one who decided… // to not run away and use Ushi-Gozen, who you hate so much, anymore… // I’m the one who’s sorry—
    Kazuhito: Not… // run away…?
    Tamamo (thought): Both sides had a trump card that their Servants didn’t want to use. // Kazuhito made his Servant use hers // while his opponent didn’t use it to the end due to her resolve not to. // Sakagami-san won the battle // …but I wonder which of them truly didn’t run away here?

Page 10:
    Tamamo (thought): That declaration of victory JK made in her Heavenly Demon form at the end // sounded more like a declaration of defeat towards herself, for having raised her rank.
    Kazuhito: Leila Raidou… // …Why…? // If you have a trump card… // why didn’t you use it!?
    Leila: …I just didn’t want // to do something that my friend hated ever again… // —Rather than concerning yourself with me, // you need to take care of your comrade beside you…
    Text: Minamoto-no-Raikou falls—

And now I remember why I hate/love Fate. Because it shows such touching human moments and then follows it by ruthless reality. As if the original CCC wasn't heartrending enough...

Anyway, here's the latest chapter.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 56.5
    Page 1:
    Raikou: Leila… I’m sorry for not fulfilling my duty to you… // And… I thank you—
    Leila: …No, // I’m the one who decided… // to not run away and use Ushi-Gozen, who you hate so much, anymore… // I’m the one who’s sorry—
    Kazuhito: Not… // run away…?
    Text: Sagakami won the second round, but—
    Tamamo (thought): Both sides had a trump card that their Servants didn’t want to use. // Kazuhito made his Servant use hers // while his opponent didn’t use it to the end due to her resolve not to. // Sakagami-san won the battle // …but I wonder which of them truly didn’t run away here?

Page 2:
    Tamamo (thought): That declaration of victory JK made in her Heavenly Demon form at the end // sounded more like a declaration of defeat towards herself, for having raised her rank.
    Chapter 56.5: Sakagami Kazuhito VI.2
    Kazuhito: Leila Raidou… // …Why…? // If you have a trump card… // why didn’t you use it!?
    Leila: …I just didn’t want // to do something that my friend hated ever again… // —Rather than concerning yourself with me, // you need to take care of your comrade beside you…

Page 3:
    Sound Effect: Thunk
    Kazuhito: Sa… // Saber!
    Tamamo (thought): …When a Servant is summoned, // there are some cases where the Heroic Spirit is forced to lower their spiritual rank in order to fit into the vessel of a Servant. // As the daughter of a Heavenly Demon King, Suzuka-san is no exception to this.

Page 4:
    Tamamo (thought): But JK’s Noble Phantasm is equivalent to an authority… // It far surpasses the limits of what a Servant is capable of. // The more she uses that cheat ability, the closer she gets to her original form. // If used too much, she’ll lose her qualifications as a Servant and end up destroying herself. Quite a double-edged sword.
    Izaya (flashback): He was a man who would do anything for the sake of his goals. // He probably only saw you as a tool to realize his dearest wish.
    Saber (flashback): You couldn’t even make your Servant use his Noble Phantasm without a Command Spell. // Don’t make me laugh.

Page 5:
    Kazuhito: … // …Ah… // You both kept true to yourselves… /// Right to the end…!
    Leila: But because of that, // we lost to you.

Page 6:
    Kazuhito (thought): Because of the static and interference, // I wasn’t able to tell what expression Leila Raidou made at the end.
    Saber: Haa… // Uu… // Haa
    Kazuhito: —So you’re awake…
    Saber: Kuh… // Guh… Kazu…kun? // How much… time has passed…!?

Page 7:
    Kazuhito: Today is the fifth day since the third round started…
    Saber: Wha… // There’s only two days left until the match…!? // Haa // Haa // And we have to obtain two Triggers before… then… // Haa // I’m… sorry… I…!
    Kazuhito (thought): —At this rate, we won’t be able to participate in the match. // —I’m going to die. // I’m going to die without accomplishing anything—
    Saber: Move… // Haa // Haa // Damned body… // Move…! // Haa // Haa // …Kazu-kun… Use a Command Spell… // to order… me… // Kazu-kun. // Then // I’ll definitely // be able to work hard…

Page 8:
    Kazuhito: …You // aren’t my tool…!
    Saber: Yeah… // I know… // It’s all right // Kazu-kun…
    Kazuhito: …The truth is… // I knew… // that I should wake you up… even if I had to use a Command spell to do it… over these past few days… // But… // I’m sorry…! // The winning Master and Servant can have their wish granted… // You must have a wish of your own too, and yet I…
    Saber: Kazu-kun… it’s… all right…

Page 9:
    Saber: My wish… // has pretty much already been granted… // …! // Wait…! // Even a Command Spell… might be no good.
    Kazuhito: What?
    Saber: My spirit origin is unstable… // I’m still slightly askew from the rank of a Servant… // and my Path with you is unstable as well… // I’m probably… still not within… // the acceptable limit… of a Command Spell’s range of effect— // … // I’m sorry… Kazu-kun…

Page 10:
    Saber: After… one more day, // I think I’ll be able to properly move… but… by that point…
    Kazuhito: …This is all because… I ignored you // and forced you to unleash your third sword…!
    Saber: N…No! // It’s all my fault… in the first place… // I didn’t properly explain… // what happens… when I use that…!
    Kazuhito: I… // always just think about myself…!
    Saber: Kazu-kun… // I’m telling you, you’re wrong… // Haa // Because… your decision wasn’t mistaken…! // If I hadn’t used… my Noble Phantasm at that moment… I would have… lost…! // Haa // …Besides… // Kazu-kun…Do you know what wish you want to use the Holy Grail for?
    Kazuhito: …? // For Fumika—

Page 11:
    Saber: Yeah… // In other words, // your wish // is to make your family smile! // See…? // You always // put yourself last… // right? // —Umm, // Kazu-kun… // There’s something… I have to tell you… // …Just as I previously told you, // Sanzendaisensekai… // is a Noble Phantasm that lets me see all worlds, past, present and future

Page 12:
    Tamamo (thought): … // What a vague explanation. // In other words, it’s—
    Saber: Naturally… seeing everything in your own future is boring… so I make sure not to look at that kind of thing… // But… // when I was taking down Raikou-chan, I took the opportunity // to peek at your past, Kazu-kun…
    Kazuhito: ! // Haven’t… you already seen that?
    Saber: What I saw before was just what you saw and heard from your perspective. // —So this time, // I saw everything…

Page 13:
    Father: —Do you think everything I’ve done was pointless…?
    Mother: Dear…
    Father: …Even so… // there’s nothing else I—
    Mother: …… // Please listen. // I’ve… // been training Kazuhito as a wizard.
    Father: Wh…at…?
    Mother: That boy… // is able to dive into the cyber-world…!

Page 14:
    Mother: I’m sorry… // But… I… // was happy… // because I knew… // that Kazuhito still has a future ahead of him—
    Father: Tomorrow, // I’ll transfer the last of the Crest to him.
    Mother: Dear! Wait…
    Kazuhito: Haa…
    Father: …

Page 15:
    Father: So it’s no good after all.
    Mother: Kazuhito… // Dear… // !
    Father: …Yeah. // …I’ve done everything I could… // Now I can properly // give up. // I’ve transferred the Crest. // I have nothing left. // …Ah. // When I heard that Kazuhito can follow the path of a wizard…

Page 16:
    Father: I… // was relieved… // Just… like you…
    Mother: Yes…
    Father: Kazuhito’s future is different from mine. // I should have realized that… when I first saw Kazuhito’s face as a newborn. // But I spoke of my dream to him too much. // “I hate magecraft”… huh? // This is the end result of a parent who was mistaken from start to finish— // When I think of what might have happened if you weren’t here, I feel terrified… // …I’m truly grateful.
    Mother: …That boy just said that he hated it in the heat of the moment. // He loves both magecraft and you, dear. // Besides,

Page 17:
    Mother: I merely increased his choices. // —He’s the one who will decide what’s right and what’s mistaken for himself.
    Father: … // I see.

Page 18:
    Father: Kuh… // How ironic… // that my end would be like this… // …!
    Mother: Dear… // Did you see…?
    Father: … // …Yes! // That was… // the light of Kazuhito’s magecraft—
    Father (thought): Naturally… // I have regrets… // But I’m… // satisfied… with seeing that— // Ah… // You really are… a son who’s far too good for me—

Page 19:
    Father: Kazuhito… The choice over how you live from now on… // I return it to you— // Take care of Fumika.
    Saber: —That’s why, his words at the end // weren’t from disappointment… // He didn’t want to bind you… // So he chose not to make his final words to you those of a magus…! // Kazu-kun, you didn’t disappoint your father… // It’s the opposite… // Your father…

Page 20:
    Saber: Your father believed // in your future…!
    Kazuhito: …What do you mean, “I’ll return it to you”… // That’s… way too late… // That’s so irresponsible… // Father… // What… the heck are you saying… // Father… // Mother…
    Tamamo (thought): Suzuka-san is the type who would lie if it’s for the sake of someone she cares for, // but she’s a straightforward person who’s terrible at making lies up in the spur of the moment. // So her sincere tone proves that her words are the truth.

Page 21:
    Tamamo (thought): …But, // their future is…
    Saber: Haa // Haa
    Kazuhito: Saber… // You shouldn’t force yourself yet…
    Saber: Now’s precisely the time when I need to force myself… // Haa // I managed to return to this form… // so we’ll avoid Enemies as much as possible… // and get the Triggers… // Haa // I can manage at least one or two battles…! // I definitely won’t let you die, Kazu-kun— // !

Page 22:
    Text: Their third opponent!?
    Kazuhito: Kuh…! // It’s a type of Enemy we’ve never seen before…! // …No, wait…? …What!? // That program… is somehow different…?
    Saber: That’s… // …part of the Moon Cell’s defense system… // an Anti-Virus (ruby: Correction Program)!

Also, Page 18 and 19 were out of order on baidu, so you have to scroll down to find them.

Sorry for the delay, here's chapter 57, where Fionn is being Fionn, as usual. (Also, the author really likes using the battle lines from FGO in action sequences for all the Servant cameos.)

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 57
    Page 1:
    Kazuhito: Antivirus? // What’s it doing here?
    Saber: I’m sorry, Kazu-kun. // It’s my fault…! // It was probably sent here by the Moon Cell as punishment…
    Kazuhito: ?
    Saber: Heroic Spirits summoned within the Moon Cell // have to follow certain regulations… // or rather, rules… // In case an emergency ever occurs, // Servants have to prioritize the Moon Cell over their Masters—
    Kazuhito: …You mean…
    Saber: In other words, you’ve become more important to me than the Moon Cell, Kazu-kun. // I mean, obviously my boyfriend is more important! // …So, yeah, basically, the Moon Cell has noticed how I feel now…
    Kazuhito: …I don’t remember ever becoming your boyfriend. // …But…

Page 2:
    Kazuhito (thought): I can tell that your feelings are no lie…
    Saber: …But?
    Kazuhito: —At this point, I just can’t work up the energy to retort to everything you say.
    Saber: …Err… Is that in a good way? Or a bad way?
    Kazuhito: That thing // is also a punishment towards me as your Master.
    Saber: N-No, that’s not…
    Kazuhito: —So the responsibility doesn’t lie solely with you.
    Saber: …!
    Tamamo (thought): JK isn’t mentioning it out of consideration for Sakagami-san, // but the fact that he ordered the use of her third Noble Phantasm // and caused her to exceed the framework of a Servant as designated by the Moon Cell also likely played a big part in it—
    Chapter 57: Sakagami Kazuhito VII

Page 3:
    Saber: …Yeah♥ // Stand back, Kazu-kun… // Beating the likes of you // will be eas—

Page 4:
    Saber: Haa // You…
    Kazuhito (thought): If only Saber were at full strength, this enemy wouldn’t be unbeatable for her…! // Saber!
    Saber: Ok! // Thanks, Kazu-kun…!

Page 5:
    Saber: Just try and block // the power of our love…! // This… is seriously // bad…! // I’m losing…? // I can’t… // lose…! // If I do, // Kazu-kun will die…! // Why… // is it wrong for me to love him? // There’s nothing wrong // about these feelings!!

Page 6:
    Saber: Cough // Haa // Haa // Haa // Guh // Haa // Haa // Haa… // Kazu-kun…! // No… you can’t… // You’re too kind…!!

Page 7:
    Kazuhito: I told you… // This thing is my punishment too…!
    Kazuhito (thought): As I thought, I can’t activate my magecraft. // Its compatibility with the mana of the Moon is too low… // Then, I’ll use a Code-Cast… but I haven’t learned any besides those for support…
    Kazuhito: Damn it! // Gah!
    Saber: Kazu-kun!
    Kazuhito: Guh… // Haa…
    Saber: Aah! /// I… // I wanted… to spend… // lots more… // time with you…

Page 8:
    Fionn: I shall take // this impudent arm.

Page 9:
    Fionn: Brilliantly // as if dancing!

Page 10:
    Fionn: Fu.
    Saber: Haa…

Page 11:
    Fionn: Sorry, but— // Not only am I beautiful, // I’m also unquestionably // strong!
    Saber: Kazu-kun.
    Kazuhito: Ugh… Kuh… // I’m okay… // What happened…?
    Saber: Who are you…!?
    Fionn: That’s quite the odd thing to ask. // The only ones able to enter the Arena assigned to you // are you and your opponents, right?

Page 12:
    Fionn: The Holy Grail War is a battle of information. // To tell your opponent your true name is the height of foolishness! // However! // If asked by a beautiful lady, // I’m willing to answer as a special service! // I am the guardian of Erin // and the leader of the glorious Knights of Fianna, // Fionn mac Cummhaill!
    Text: What are the true intentions of their next opponent Fionn who saved them?
    Here's the translation for this month's chapter. We've finally reached the end of this long flashback arc, with only perhaps an expansion of their meeting BB/Kazuradrop left to cover. By the way, is it just me, or does Fionn's brief description of his Master remind you of a certain Romanian magus, who was his Master in the Third Holy Grail War in Fuyuki? Probably won't be expanded on, but it wouldn't surprise me if the author decided to leave a little Easter Egg like that for fun.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 58
    Page 1:
    Tamamo (thought): Fionn mac Cumhaill. // One of the great Celtic heroes. // —It really is sad. // This natural narcissist is essentially saying, // “Even if I leave these two to their own devices, they won’t be able to gather all the Triggers in time. // I lose nothing from giving my true name to enemies who won’t be able to participate in this round’s match”—
    Saber: …I didn’t ask that…! // …Why would the mighty knight chief help his opponents like this…?
    Fionn: Quite simple, really. // I came here on orders to attack our opponents this round, // but unfortunately, the spear I wield isn’t one // that I would point at those who shine brightly even in the midst of hardship.
    Text: Fionn’s true intentions in saving them are—

Page 2:
    Fionn: However, if I return without accomplishing anything, I won’t be able to justify myself before my Master. // So I took down an attack program that just happened to cross my path. // I don’t require words of gratitude, but I’ll accept any praise you deem fit to give.
    Saber: …! // …I can’t call myself a woman if I don’t say thanks for being saved… // Haa… // So I’ll say it regardless of how you feel. // Haa… // —Thanks…!
    Fionn: —Despite how you look, you’re unexpectedly serious at your core, Suzuka Gozen. // Even with your spirit origin so weakened, // your stubborn resolve to remain strong before your enemy is praiseworthy.
    Kazuhito: …Guh… So you were watching us… // this whole time…!
    Fionn: My Master is quite cowardly. // He’ll use any means to win, apparently. // He’s the kind of man who’s skilled at scheming and trickery.

Page 3:
    Saber: Then why did you go against your Master’s orders and save us?
    Fionn: If my Master isn’t present when something unexpected happens, // I have no choice but to make my own decisions on the spot, don’t I? // Don’t worry. // I am the man who led the Knights of Fiona, after all. // I’m not so foolish as to misjudge the strength of my enemies.
    Saber: …In other words… we’re so weak that we’re not even in your sights…
    Fionn: Please, don’t misunderstand. // I could never look away from a beautiful woman like you… // Hoh. // —Are those Mystic Eyes of Charming you have there?
    Fionn: …It seems I’m fated to encounter those with such abilities. // What a troublesome fate I have…

Page 4:
    Saber: What? You want to be charmed or something?
    Fionn: Hahaha. // That’s a fine joke. // Right now, it’s hard for you to even increase the power output of your Mystic Eyes. // Well then, I’ll take my leave now. // The young Master there. // In terms of trust received from your Servant, // you’re definitely the winner here.

Page 5:
    Fionn: As you can see, I’m so beautiful that I went through many troubles with women when I was alive.
    Saber&Kazuhito: —That’s why // the healthy relationship the two of you have forged is a bit dazzling to my eyes—
    Kazuhito: …!
    Fionn: Treasure that bond till the very end. // Farewell.
    Kazuhito (thought): —In the end, we didn’t manage to obtain the Trigger today.

Page 6:
    Kazuhito (thought): Saber managed to recover on the final day, // and thanks to that we managed to obtain the Primary Trigger, but… // We were just one day // short of the time we needed.

Page 7:
    Chapter 58: Sakagami Kazuhito VIII
    Text: Two girls hanging out after school. Is this what they call matching outfits?

Page 8:
    Saber: …I’m sorry. // It’s my fault.
    Kazuhito: You… // did well…

Page 9:
    Kazuhito: I too… // won’t run from my fate… // That’s what I decided…
    Leila (flashback): I’m the one who decided… to not run away and use Ushi-Gozen, who you hate so much, anymore…
    Kazuhito: I decided… // that I won’t run away…!!
    Saber: … // …In the end…
    Kazuhito (thought): …I’m sorry, // Fumika… // I wasn’t able to save you,

Page 10:
    Kazuhito: nor make you smile. // I’m sorry—
    Kirei: —So you failed to gather both Triggers. // Those who lack the qualifications to participate in the round’s match // cannot set foot into the coliseum.

Page 11:
    Kazuhito (thought): —We lost…
    Kirei: Farewell. // Young wizard.
    Kazuhito (thought): Losers are immediately deleted by the Moon Cell. // Just like the opponents I defeated—
    Kirei: …No, I suppose I should call you a magus. // Someone who wasn’t acknowledged on Earth // will be buried within the digital moon. // It makes sense, I guess.

Page 12:
    Text: Their battle ends—
    Saber: It’s my fault… // You must be scared… // I’m sorry… // …I don’t want this… // I—wanted to spend so much more time with—
    Here is the translation for the latest chapter. In case you missed it, it finally explains why Suzuka replaced Liz in CCC, though the author avoids explicitly saying names as usual. It's nice to see the author is gradually showing how Foxtail diverged from CCC. Hopefully, we'll see the exact reason that caused Kazuradrop's rebellion in this timeline before the end of the manga. In any case, let's look forward to some story progress finally next chapter!

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 58.5
    Page 1:
    Kazuhito (thought): —We lost…
    Kirei: Farewell. // Young wizard.
    Kazuhito (thought): Losers are immediately deleted by the Moon Cell. // Just like the opponents I defeated—
    Kirei: …No, I suppose I should call you a magus. // Someone who wasn’t acknowledged on Earth // will be buried within the digital moon. // It makes sense, I guess.
    Chapter 58.5: Sakagami Kazuhito VIII-2
    Text: Having lost the Holy grail War, Sakagami and Saber now—

Page 2:
    Saber: It’s my fault… // You must be scared… // I’m sorry… // …I don’t want this… // I—wanted to spend so much more time with—

Page 3:
    BB(fake): I’ll grant that wish in the Moon Cell’s stead.
    Kirei: …Mu? // … // Was it just my imagination?

Page 4-5:
    Saber: !!? // This place is…!? // !
    Kazuhito: …Haa! // Haa… // Haa… // Haa… // Haa…
    BB(fake): You were scared, weren’t you? // Of dying. // You kept yourself together very well… Rejoice, Sakagami Kazuhito-san. // You have escaped deletion.
    Saber: …Who… are you? // A Servant? …No. This feeling… // Rather, your spiritron signature resembles the Moon Cell…!?
    BB(fake): My name is BB. // The AI who will become your hope.
    Saber: AI…? Is this some practical joke by the Moon Cell?
    BB(fake): Just before you both vanished, // I saved your lives, albeit temporarily.

Page 6:
    BB(fake): You narrowly averted death— // You must be relieved to have escaped your digital death. // Feel free to praise and cling to me, the Queen of the Moon.
    Saber: You saved us from deletion by the Moon Cell…!? // If that’s true, those are some crazy specs you have, but… // Everything about you is way too suspicious…! // State your objective.
    BB(fake): You’re both quite wonderful… // Sakagami-san… // I believe you said you “wouldn’t run away” and “wouldn’t enjoy yourself.”
    BB(fake): Though far too lofty a goal for a foolish human… // That is a kind of longing for perfection. // How splendid…

Page 7:
    BB(fake): Suzuka Gozen-san’s maidenly heart is also wonderful. // Even if the resolve of the person you love is trampled over, // even in this situation, you still—
    Saber: I don’t care about whatever you spied from us! // State your objective!!
    BB(fake): Objective? // I will obtain the Holy Grail // in order to become perfect.
    Saber&Kazuhito: !
    BB(fake): In order to do that, I will make a hole in the form of an Arena from the dark side of the Moon // and head for the Holy Grail.

Page 8:
    BB(fake): I want you both to help me with that. // If you obey my orders, // I promise to let you keep your lives. // Suzuka Gozen-san. // I will grant… the wish you whispered earlier.
    Suzuka: …! // …So this is an AI’s rebellion… // That’s quite something… // …Though, from the Moon Cell’s perspective as a device that wishes to observe undetermined factors, // this is exactly the kind of thing it would love to see, in a sense…!
    BB(fake): First, lend me that wonderful maidenly heart of yours, Suzuka Gozen-san. // I will make an Arena from it. // And… I would like to ask you to eliminate any threatening elements that pass through it.

Page 9:
    BB(fake): My predecessor hired this girl for the job, but she’s quite loud and annoying, so I relieved her of her duties. // Though I still plan to forcibly make her a cornerstone of an Arena later— // If you refuse my demands, // I will have no choice but to steal your freedom and use you as disposable tool as well… // It will be unfortunate, but I will have no choice but to melt Sakagami-san // and convert him into experience points for me…// Now then, please give me your answer. // Will you cooperate with me?

Page 10:
    Caster (thought): What a hideous form of enticement. // Not only is her explanation lacking details, she threatens and coerces them… // It just oozes of BB-san’s terrible personality.
    Kazuhito: I…! /// I… // I lost in the Holy Grail War… // That is reality…! // Obtain the Holy Grail, you say…? // Don’t speak of pipe dreams to me!
    BB(fake): Fufu… // Even though you should be relieved from having your death delayed, you’re still putting on a brave front… // Then, Suzuka Gozen-san, // how do you feel? // Simply by cooperating with me // you can spend time with your Master once more.

Page 11:
    Saber: I… // I…
    Kazuhito: Saber…!
    Saber: I…
    BB(fake): I’ll modify you a little // so that you can be a bit more honest.
    Saber: Kazu-kun!

Page 12:
    Kazuhito: —All right. // We’ll cooperate with you…!
    Saber: —If that’s what Kazu-kun has decided, // I’ll simply obey. // If that’s what Kazu-kun says he wants, // I’ll do whatever is needed, whether it be good or bad.
    BB(fake): Now, hand me your heart. // With my power, I can use it to create a paradise within the sea of Imaginary Numbers.
    Saber: I just have to take them all down, I know. // It’s for my boyfriend, after all♥
    Kazuhito: I have no memory of becoming your boyfriend.
    Saber: Look♥

Page 13:
    Saber: I want to make memories as lovers. You really don’t get it, do you? // On that point, after our destined meeting and confession…our dates and love points went way up!
    Kazuhito: Why is everything you say made up…?
    Saber: That’s what’s great about him! // That twisted side of him is so cute I can’t take it!
    Kazuhito: Hey, // at least refute her.
    Caster: What is your objective?
    Saber: Ah. // Yeah, yeah, I’ve been brainwashed. // It’s really troublesome.
    Caster: In other words, // you are capable of lying if it has to do with someone important to you.
    Saber: That’s-! // We’re obviously happy together!
    Kazuhito: Don’t force // your idea of “happiness” on me, // Saber.
    Saber: Kazu-kun. // I made a boxed lunch. // Please eat it♥

Page 14:
    Shinji: Hmph, so he’s the enemy. // He looks like the epitome of a mediocre guy just like Kishinami.
    Kazuhito: Who’s he?
    Hakuno: He’s Matou Shinji. He’s exactly the kind of guy he looks like. I’m sorry for this…
    Kazuhito: There’s no need to apologize. // I’m definitely mediocre. // I haven’t produced enough results to delude myself into thinking I’m a genius. // —Hmph. // “Have fun”? // How stupid // and worthless.
    Saber: Kazu-kun, // umm… the hot spring… was it fun?
    Kazuhito: … // It was a waste of time.
    Saber: Isn’t it fine? // What’s the point if you don’t have fun?
    Jinako: We’re joining your side. // …We heard from BB. // You and I are the same, after all—

Page 15:
    Kazuhito: We lost in the third round of the Holy Grail War, after all. // It was mostly my fault, though.
    Caster: Rather, I don’t want to be told that by the JK and Mr. Tainted Soul who are just being used by BB-san.
    Saber: …Fox.
    Kazuhito: …I see. // Kishinami… // You chose // not to run away, huh…
    Caster: …This is // Sakagami-san’s story—

Page 16-17:
    Caster (thought): This boy’s soul became terribly twisted // from his unfortunate experiences on Earth. // If my Master’s soul is a pure, unpolished gem, // Sakagami-san is a stone that has been weathered and distorted— // Even so, thanks to Suzuka-san’s devotion // and his experiences in the Holy Grail War, // little by little, he— // …But… // Just as I thought, Sakagami-san’s soul // was forcibly twisted and tainted by BB-san. // He was made to run away from reality // and clung to life as a result… // As a living being, that is proper, but… // In his case, it leads to tragedy—

Page 18:
    Text: Caster finally awakens—

Scans

Quote Originally Posted by requiem View Post
    Unfortunately it seems the problem is in your end as people I had download and unzip the file had no problems with it. However, I downloaded the volume to imgur for you and as an added bonus here is magazine chapter 55!
    Afraid I can't do anything about Tamamo unless scans without the blur are found/someone can redraw it, but here's chapters 56 / 56.5 / 57
    Rejoice, here is the new chapter proper sized & without the watermarks in imgur!
    Watermark free imgur link for magazine chapter 58.5! Imo it was a good arc, though felt a bit dragged out.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; May 31st, 2020 at 01:07 AM.

US Friend Code
    Alright lads. Chapter 55 is done. https://imgur.com/a/XU9ZYEH

Looks great TheSkipRow thank-you every much for doing this. The words and the scene combined are so much more impact-full. I'm going to begin rereading from the start again. Just wondering will these be posted on sites like **************dex.org/title/10808/fat...a-ccc-fox-tail ? I can hardly wait for the next Chapter.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; June 1st, 2020 at 03:27 PM.

US Friend Code
    If someone is willing to post them, then sure.

I notice that all of the latest chapters on MangaDex were posted by someone called Electromaster. Are they a user here by any chance?

Yeah I never posted my own chapters there, someone else did it, so who knows
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Thankssavepoints for your work on foxtail untill now

US Friend Code
    Chapter 56 is done. https://imgur.com/a/Ko1ODe5

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Chapter 56 is done. https://imgur.com/a/Ko1ODe5
    I understand he was in a bind, but forcing her to use something she'd already told him she didn't want to use whilst she begged him, Kazu was basically begging divine retribution to kick him in the nards

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, he had it coming

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    TIL that most people don't know Suzuka isn't a fox spirit, it's just an act like her JK persona

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    He didn't even use a codecast first what a loser
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; June 5th, 2020 at 03:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Great job TheSkipRow another great chapter Thank-you for the hard work. I've been reread older chapters and if I may make a suggestion in the credits maybe putting requiem for providing the Raws if their what you've be using. Once again thanks for continuing Fox Tail this chapter really brightened what stared as a gloomy day.

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I understand he was in a bind, but forcing her to use something she'd already told him she didn't want to use whilst she begged him, Kazu was basically begging divine retribution to kick him in the nards

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, he had it coming
    Worse when you considered they forfeit the next round, so Leila and Raikou did stop them from continuing and Leila and Raikou could have won that round (like I said made it worse). Though I can't blame Kazu he didn't know the consciences of his actions. Though I agree with Rafflesiac that he may have had a chance but he choose the easy path in his moment of fear, most likely increased because his last Berserker was easier.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; June 5th, 2020 at 02:35 PM.

US Friend Code
    Good idea about the raws credit. I'll add it.