Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157162165166167
Results 3,321 to 3,331 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Ch. 83.5: **************dex.org/chapter/cc15d286-08fb-460e-bd1f-65412eb4b3b3
    Oh my god, she kept up the act until the end, that's so terrible...
    All she wanted to do was help and look what happened.
    Last edited by Laserman; February 27th, 2024 at 12:23 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    First he took off her arm. Then he realized that she was playing the long game but he already took off her arm, she ditched and threw whatever society he's responsible into utter turmoil, and she ditched for three long years and that hurt clearly hasn't healed. If he brings her back, then what? She's known as a traitor and a monster. Does he even want to? It's been years of pain and betrayal. Also he cut her arm off. That relationship's gone. The outcome Suzuka then settles on is him killing her and returning an undeniable hero.
    I do wonder what "mayhem" suzuka's betrayal caused on whatever society they live in

Thanks for the Type-set TheSkipRow. The parallels between Tamamo and Suzuka was comically pointed out by the imaginary Violet in Tamas head.

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Reading between the lines, Suzuka seems to think that Ootakemaru would have noticed if his main enemy, Tamuramaro, gave even the slightest indication that Suzuka's betrayal was anything but real. Was she right? Hard to say, since we never get to see Ootakemaru enough to tell if he's really that perceptive. Of course, Ootakemaru bought Suzuka's lies, when we know she's a terrible liar, so that makes it quite questionable.

Honestly, what it really boils down to is that Suzuka loved Tamuramaro but didn't trust him enough to help her deception, despite believing that he would understand her actions afterwards. This is Suzuka's main problem: her instinct is to serve others, especially those she loves, but it doesn't occur to her to ask for help and take the risk of sharing the burden with them. Her love is too one-sided even if well-intentioned, and she doesn't know how to form equal relationships. She needs to realize that she needs to work WITH the people she loves, not just FOR them.

I completely agree with this. I also think is what plays into Suzukas "Blessing of Wisdom" weakness is. It's to logical and can't predict the heart of people like when Tama "pouted about Hakuno calling her Caster"

US Friend Code
    I just started reading Fox Tail finally since I wrapped up Caster’s CCC route, and I’m on vacation and unable to do much else, but I have one question.

In Chapter 2 for the Old Mages, I need help identifying the last two so I don’t go insane lmao. I see Justeaze, young Zouken, Alba, El-Melloi II, Tokiomi, and Alice. I was thinking it might be Kurogiri and Atrum but the designs don’t line up quite right.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Dark Squirrel's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie25 View Post
    I just started reading Fox Tail finally since I wrapped up Caster’s CCC route, and I’m on vacation and unable to do much else, but I have one question.

In Chapter 2 for the Old Mages, I need help identifying the last two so I don’t go insane lmao. I see Justeaze, young Zouken, Alba, El-Melloi II, Tokiomi, and Alice. I was thinking it might be Kurogiri and Atrum but the designs don’t line up quite right.
    Glasses is Norikata Emiya, I believe. And the other one may be Ryuunosuke? But I'm not sure on that one either.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Squirrel View Post
    Glasses is Norikata Emiya, I believe. And the other one may be Ryuunosuke? But I'm not sure on that one either.
    Ohhhhh you’re super right, I’m pretty sure you’re right on both accounts. Thank you that was bugging me lol

Edit: Actually yeah I agree it might not be Ryuunosuke, his collar isn’t usually popped up like that. Dude wasn’t really a mage either.
    Last edited by Paulie25; March 13th, 2024 at 09:26 AM.

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie25 View Post

It's Noritaka Emiya and Natalia Kaminski
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Think of magecraft as lawyering with the laws of physics. The common sense of mankind serves as the lawmakers constantly making new laws, and the more detailed the code of law gets, the fewer loopholes you have to exploit.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Dark Squirrel's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCell View Post
    Natalia Kaminski
    That's it, that's her! Thanks for that, I couldn't think of anyone else with that build and that haircut!

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCell View Post
    It's Noritaka Emiya and Natalia Kaminski
    Ahhhhh I didn’t even recognize her! She looked like a beautiful guy in that shot lol

No new chapter this month.

That's sad to hear but thanks for the update AleisterSwole.