Page 132 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3282122127130131132133134137142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

I'm looking forward to the possible Ascension for Tamamo's
    That won't happen since Tamamo's ascensions in FGO have her growing extra tails, and Tamamo in the Extraverse always remains with 1 tail. The exception being at the end of her route in CCC, and since Foxtail is an alternate timeline of her route, it's also going to happen at the end of Foxtail.

I agree AleisterSwole. I think we will probably get Tamamo god mode https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ty...20130523100156 at the end. I do though think her third Ascension image will get some scenes in the form of flash backs, mayby minus the tails. We've already seen a few glimpse of it when Tama remembered some of her tragic past. I do wonder if at the end will we see her go full power to save Hakuno from the Moon Core and/or will we see all the Tama nine or will it only show Cat and Vitch while the others are shadows in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Doti View Post
    Gatou is really great in game CCC, look forward to him once you get around to checkin that out

Main reason really why Jinako seems way more scuffed in Foxtail is because of his abscence since he's very important to her development in the game, really interested in seeing what her and Karna are gonna end up contributing to the story later on with those differences in mind
    Every time I think of looking closer at the story hope drops before me make want to wait to see if I'll be able to play/watch a Tama play of the game. With Fate Extra Record I now hope is it will do well around the world and a CCC Record will be made. I may spoil myself on Tamamo but if it is released I'd like to be surprised on some parts of the story to keep it interesting. After how my impression of Shinji for the better after Foxtail (I heard he is good in the original CCC but I don't know how) changed I can look forward to how Gatou was shown in the story.

Pretty similar stuff to Shinji in both game CCC and Foxtail, expands a lot on him and he gets probably one of my favorite moments in the series

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The CCC translation patch will probably be done long before CCC Record gets announced, if it ever does.

That's great to hear Doti. I enjoy character growth can't wait to also see what moment happens. pinetree if the patch comes out I hope I'll be able to make it work for me (I'm pretty bad at computer programs), though I'll still hope a CCC Record. I bet it add so much more to Foxtails as well. This talk has me excited for the next chapter and the many more to come. It can go in so many directions for the original but I really hope this one still give the Fox the happy ending she wishes for.

My raws for the new Foxtail chapter 64

Interestingly the Chinese source censored their raws this time. They're weirdly inconsistent.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; January 25th, 2021 at 12:12 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    BB flying while everyone runs makes me chuckle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation for the latest chapter. As the title hints, we're soon going to learn what we've all been waiting for: what caused the Foxtail "route" to diverge from CCC. Based on the final line, it seems it was indeed caused by BB making a different choice, and I'm dying to learn what happened once and for all. Can't wait for next month!

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 64
    Page 1:
    Saber (thought): I wasn’t able to understand Kazu-kun.
    Text: Suzuka loses all reason at the sight of Caster’s shadow—
    Chapter 63: Divergence point I
    Saber (thought): As I thought, I wasn’t able // to understand this time either— // I’m clumsy, // useless // and never able to anything when it’s really important—

Page 2-3:
    Saber (thought): That’s why I was unable to support Kazu-kun… // The one who saved Kazu-kun is that damn fox. // The one who supported Kazu-kun // is that damn fox…!!
    Saber: Damn // fox!!!

Page 4:
    Leo: This temporary alliance was within my calculations, // but don’t you think it’s about time for you to tell us your own objective, BB?
    BB: Trying to find out a maiden’s secrets… // Are you trying to copy senpai, Leo-san? // I don’t think it’s good to try things that you’re unsuited to. // I am the great and mysterious devil heroine, // so if you want to know anything about me, // you’ll have to go all the way and forcefully expose my CG like senpai always does.
    Leo: Hahaha. // There’s no way I could ever manage to copy Hakuno-san’s feats.
    Hakuno (thought): I don’t think I’m being complimented right now.

Page 5:
    Leo: However, if we don’t know your objective, // we won’t be able to completely trust you, you know?
    BB: I don’t care if you don’t trust me. // I told you, remember? // I have no intention of becoming friends with any of you. // However, the fact that Kazura is our mutual enemy is undisputable. // I have no intention of betraying you on that point, so have no fear. // …Still. // I’ll tell you this much. // I was after the “Holy Grail”. // And Kazura completely took over my plans.

Page 6-7:
    Violet: While you were blissfully sleeping, // the situation has greatly changed.
    Caster: Meaning?
    Violet: The true culprit behind this incident appeared and went on a rampage.
    Caster: Now I really feel like I was left out! // …So that’s connected to the current danger my Master is in, then?
    Violet: …You’re about to return to the front lines, // so I should update your data on the situation.
    Leo: Then in exchange for not asking about the reason why you were after the Holy Grail, // I’d like you to reveal information about the series of events that led to this incident.
    BB: Hah?
    Leo: We’ve already obtained some information from Kazuradrop’s point of view, // but if possible, I’d like to also hear more from you, the one who started all this.
    BB: …As I keep trying to tell you, I’m not so cheap that I’ll just blab everything.
    Leo: I’ve never thought of you as cheap. // It’s precisely because I have a high estimation of you that I’m asking this. // Besides, I’m asking you to reveal information that will help us turn the tables to our advantage in the future. // Holding back will merely disadvantage you at this point, will it not?
    BB: I see. // As expected of a king, you’re skilled at negotiating. // —Geez, it can’t be helped, then. // I do feel just a little responsible for what’s happened…

Page 8-9:
    Violet: I will tell you all I know of the events on the Far Side of the Moon before we meet up with the others.
    Caster: Expanding one’s knowledge within one’s information network (ruby text: local gossip) is part of what makes a capable woman. // I’m all ears.
    BB: As a huge service, I’ll explain the series of events that started this. // You listen well too, senpai♥
    Hakuno: All right. // I’m listening.
    BB: During the Holy Grail War Preliminaries, a fatal bug occurred within Sakura. // It was when she reset herself by transferring her memories to me, her backup unit, that this all began.
    Hakuno (thought): Just like Kazura said… // And the cause of that bug is me…!
    Leo: The Moon Cell is a monster of recording information. // It’s easy to surmise that there’s a rule preventing any AI constructed within the Moon Cell from erasing their memories. // So, the only thing Sakura could do was transfer her memories, with the bug left unresolved.
    Violet: Thus born, // BB started to customize herself on the Far Side of the Moon in order to take control of the Moon Cell. // She secretly intervened in the Holy Grail War… // and brought NPCs and Masters that had lost and were on the verge of deletion to the Far Side, in order to turn them into her memory data.

Page 10:
    Violet: BB endeavored to forcefully level up within Imaginary Numbers Space. // As a result, however, her ego and abilities swelled immensely, and so she tried to rearrange and partition them from herself.
    Hakuno: …That’s…
    BB: Yes. // Those are the off-shoots I made by cramming in lots of Goddess-series data that the Moon Cell possessed. // The Alter Egos. // …But it was then that I made a wrong choice—
    Text: The trust of the Alter Egos—
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

That was fast! Thanks for your work.

You made a little mistake though:
    you'll have to go all the way and forcefully expose my CG like senpai always does
    BB says SG (for Secret Garden).
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; January 25th, 2021 at 05:07 PM.

You both are amazing at how fast you work. Thank-you both.

I was just reading and I think pg 1 has a mistake
    and never able to "" anything when it’s really important— I think it is missing a "do" unless this was ment to show Saber is a little mentally off right now

I think I'm going to enjoy this flash back more then the last one. I wonder if Kazuradrop was made disliking BB plan or if BB did something to anger her.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; January 25th, 2021 at 07:45 PM.

US Friend Code

You are correct, it is missing a "do". Also on page 10:
    forcefully level up within Imaginary Numbers Space.
    It would be more correct to say "within the Imaginary Numbers Space".

TheSkipRow Thanks for the fast type-set. It look great.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    The scanlation is missing "began" at the end of "It was when she reset herself by transferring her memories to me, her backup unit, that this all began."

US Friend Code
    Oh shit, nice catch! I'll fix it asap.

It should be fixed now. Also changed the line Aleister mentioned.
    Last edited by TheSkipRow; January 26th, 2021 at 10:58 AM.

Prillya and now CCC. looks like next month will be lit for both the mangas.

This was a less emotional then the last though still a good one. Though we did still see a bit of it in the beginning with Saber. This one is a build up to what is to come. We have BB telling Hakunos group and Violet telling Caster. I've liked how flashbacks have been pulled off so far. They have not seemed forced and add to the characters story. Even the last long one helped Caster speak to Kazu and caused Saber break down as well as showed Caster Sabers Ace so she can believable be ready for it. The next one I look forward to hear what the wrong chose was, other then make the other 3 of the Sakura 5.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; January 26th, 2021 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    A lot of the stuff at the end doesn't add up. How is any of that even possible for a program like her? The Twice H Pierceman at the end of Fate/Extra couldn't even touch the Holy Grail, he had to have someone else do it for him, yet she's able to do all of that on her own and go after it? And it's suddenly Fullmetal Alchemist at the end too.
    Last edited by Laserman; January 26th, 2021 at 07:24 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I wish they had finished the exposition in this one, I get that they need to explain it to all the new readers, but CCC is old. I haven't even played it and I know what happened. Spending two months on this is lame.

I think this flash back will focus more on Kazura and maybe Violet. It will probably explain what caused Foxtail over the original. I agree I don't want this flash back to be long as I really want that Master and Servent reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    A lot of the stuff at the end doesn't add up. How is any of that even possible for a program like her? The Twice H Pierceman at the end of Fate/Extra couldn't even touch the Holy Grail, he had to have someone else do it for him, yet she's able to do all of that on her own and go after it? And it's suddenly Fullmetal Alchemist at the end too.
    I think it is because this is the far side. A blind spot in the Holy Grail. I don't think Twice had the ability to go to the far side. Also if I remember right the bridge made of a human heard is needed to move on the far side, the Sakura Maze in this story is Sabers.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; January 26th, 2021 at 09:03 PM.