Page 128 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2878118123126127128129130133138 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    BB is no longer naked! And has a new pair of socks, oi! Did you spend the rest of your sakurament on that?!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The problem is what will happen after.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Maybe they'll have a change in heart the egos are part of BB, and like Violet, she could change for the better. After though still can be scary if BB tries to go back to the original plan.

Quote Originally Posted by kakarot123100 View Post
    That being said, A perfect Kazuradrop is a perfect excuse to see Nine tails Tamamo in a fight.
    I'd love for that to happen and let us finally see what Tamamo can do at full power.

New episode has been out. BB character development doesn't need. She was a true heroine of the CCC route. BB's only real goal is to save Hakuno. Because she thinks her life belongs to Hakuno. https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6905621263...=#134381901540

The clearer scene's are bit lower on the form here they are
    http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=fa...dda34483e0/pn1

Have to go back 3 pg to get to the start.

This chapter really focus on Violet and Tamamo. We get a bit about Violet past which was nice. Also Violet is to Tamamo like Leo was to Hakuno of last Chapter. Their are negatives though primarily there is a lot of censorship this time. I mean almost every scene they are in their chest is blurred which I think draws more attention to the area. Still can't wait to know what is being said. Also If things keep moving at this speed Tamamo and Hakuno may meet before the end of the year.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; August 25th, 2020 at 03:58 PM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation for the latest chapter. It's good to see that the author is clearing up all the gloom and depression that's been hanging around the characters for so long. (Also, for those who might not get the reference, Caster/Tamamo was nicknamed "Casko" in Japan, with the "ko" usually standing for "girl" but in this case standing for "fox", as a kind of kanji/furigana pun.)

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 61
    Page 1:
    Violet: First, allow me to answer your question.
    Text: Reuniting with Violet!
    Violet: Because my goals conflicted with those of the Black Student Council, // I chose to leave them by my own will and teamed up with Leonardo.
    Chapter 60: Comeback III
    Caster: By goals, you’re talking about that plan to “annihilate humanity” that BB-san talked about, right? // In other words, you and Shinji-san are now my Master’s allies…

Page 2:
    Violet: — // It’s true that I have no interest in “the annihilation of humanity”… // but my main objective is to save Kishinami Hakuno.
    Caster: …
    Violet: That // is the final wish my Master Shinji intrusted to me. // … // Besides…

Page 3:
    Violet: …Yes, it’s just as you say. // If it weren’t for Kishinami Hakuno, we wouldn’t have been born in such imperfect forms. // My existential reason is the elimination of anything wrong and irregular— // He caused me, a management AI, to have the flaw of “contradiction”. // That much is true.
    Kazuradrop: Yes… // That person gave us wounds that will never heal.

Page 4:
    Kazuradrop: And speaking of eliminating irregulars, // that is precisely what Hakuno-senpai is, an irregular. // If we let him be, he will eventually disrupt all public morals here, // Violet.
    Violet: … // I understand what you’re saying, Kazuradrop. // I also have doubts about BB’s plan. // —But I will only make my final decision after investigating Kishinami Hakuno for myself… // That’s fine with you, right?
    Kazuradrop: Yes, of course! // As I thought, Violet is the only one who would agree with me. // I’ll also help with your investigation. // Hakuno-san is currently sleeping within the space that BB created—I’ll send you in there.

Page 5:
    Violet: …Your current self shouldn’t have that much power, though.
    Kazuradrop: Yes, you’re right— // I’m going to eat BB // and obtain her Domina Cornam.
    Violet: —I see. // So this is a proposal for a temporary alliance. // I understand. // Very well, I’ll go along with your plan.
    Kazuradrop: As I thought, we really do get along. // We both feel the same. // We must dispense judgement upon the bug known as “Kishinami Hakuno”—
    Violet: —However,

Page 6:
    Violet (thought): In the first place, if it weren’t for Kishinami Hakuno, // we wouldn’t even be—
    Violet: …Within my heart, // I bear both a grudge against Kishinami Hakuno // and gratitude towards him for providing the trigger that led to my creation.
    Caster: Master is what caused you to be born…?
    Violet: After comparing these two feelings once more, // I decided that ignoring my debt to him would be the true contradiction for me.

Page 7:
    Caster (thought): My, my… She doesn’t seem to be lying, // but isn’t it her “feelings towards Master” that gave the final push for her wish to repay him?
    Black Box: Ether Clump // Heal a Servant’s HP by 1000
    Violet: Kishinami Hakuno needs you, // Caster.

Page 8:
    Caster: … // He… // needs me…? // …No. // …No. // I never had any right to serve Master in the first place. // That person is far too good for me. // It’s only natural that I would be hated by him… // Someone like me is never needed by anyone.

Page 9:
    Violet: …I’m disappointed in you. // …If I were to correctly describe my current feelings, // it would be let down and angry. // You told me before. // That you acknowledge Kishinami Hakuno and chose to serve him by your own will.

Page 10-11:
    Violet: “I’m not just going with the flow of things. // I chose this for myself.” // That is what you said. // At the time, I thought that you were an arrogant // and self-centered Servant. // —But that is who you are, is it not? // You chose to serve him as a Servant, right? // Did you really give me that sermon with so little resolve // that you would give up serving him just because he came to hate you? // I’ll say it one more time. // Kishinami Hakuno needs you.
    Caster: … // …You’re…

Page 12:
    Caster: You’re so unreasonable!
    Violet: Hah?
    Caster: Understand? // My goal is to become Master’s wife! // So, if I end up hated by him, of course I’m going to break down! // My heart’s naturally going to break in half!!!
    Bar: Maiden's Heart // Maiden's // Heart
    Caster: Tough on others yet soft on myself! // What’s wrong with a little self-contradiction, yeah!? // At least let me sulk for a little while! // Haa // Haa

Page 13:
    Caster: …
    Caster (thought): —Why do those human rabble smile, // and what gives them the will to live—? // The world is full of drama and tragedy. // But the lives that desperately strive to live in spite of that // are so sorrowful, courageous, // —dazzling, and dear— // Suzuka-san and the way she responded to her Master’s summons // is truly a mirror of me.

Page 14-15:
    Caster (thought): Yes—At that moment, // I felt that his brilliant light was beautiful.
    Caster: I // managed to regain my original resolve // thanks to this loooong girls’ talk about the past with you.
    Violet: Girls’ talk?
    Caster (thought): Since I answered his summons, I will always be Master’s Servant no matter what happens. // Master might be displeased with that— // But even so! // Did I not swear to protect Master // and light the path he walked—? // —Even if I’m hated by Master as a result…

Page 16:
    Caster (thought): No! // Even this fear is a precious emotion that I obtained after dreaming and yearning after the way humans lived… // It’s proof of my love.
    Caster: Yes! There’s no way I can come to a standstill for something like this! // Just like I always do, I’ll attack Master! Attack again! // And attack even more!
    Flashy text: Mikon! // Casko-chan!
    Violet: …You really are a selfish and arrogant Servant. // But you’re probably better that way
    Text: Casko’s complete revival is here!
    Last edited by EDreamer; August 25th, 2020 at 08:21 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thanks EDreamer that was fast. The only miss spell I see is on pg 6 first line "Iin". Also on pg 12 what did the thing Tamamo broke say? Thank-you again for a the work you put in to bring the translations over to english.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; August 25th, 2020 at 05:22 PM.

Just when I thought there wouldn't be any more censorship...
    Here is the uncensored raw for chapter 61: https://imgur.com/a/RgeMugk

Also if you didn't know chapters 57, 58 and 58.5 are no longer censored on mangadex since July 31st (thanks TheSkipRow for updating them). The exception being chapter 56.5 since I was unable to find the uncensored raw. I'll have to wait for the release of the next volume to provide it.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Thanks EDreamer that was fast. The only miss spell I see is on pg 6 first line "Iin". Also on pg 12 what did the think Tamamo broke say? Thank-you again for a the work you put in to bring the translations over to english.
    Thanks. But on page 12, Tamamo means she herself is broken by what happened, not that she's breaking something.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

I think he meant that in the panel (bottom right) Tamamo is holding a text bar in her hands, which she breaks. It's obviously metaphorical but there is japanese written on it.

Thank-you AleisterSwole for providing the uncensored scene's and your right I meant ask what the text said. Sorry EDreamer for the confusion. When this is Type set I'll probably write more of my thoughts about the chapter. PS welcome to the Fox Tail forum AleisterSwole.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; August 25th, 2020 at 05:30 PM.

Thanks.

By the way, I'd like to say that if in the future the usual Chinese source censors a chapter, I'll do my best to provide it uncensored.

That would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; August 25th, 2020 at 10:50 PM.

Oh so that explains that weird censor thing, I was catching up yesterday and was really confused by that one chapter with the breasts blurred lmao

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Thank-you AleisterSwole for providing the uncensored scene's and your right I meant ask what the text said. Sorry EDreamer for the confusion. When this is Type set I'll probably write more of my thoughts about the chapter. PS welcome to the Fox Tail forum AleisterSwole.
    Ah, that's what you meant. Sorry, I couldn't make it out in the low quality scans, but I can read it with the new ones and have added the translation for it. It says "Maiden's heart"

US Friend Code
    I'll start working on this chapter soon guys. Just letting you know.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Here's the translation for the latest chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    Thanks.

By the way, I'd like to say that if in the future the usual Chinese source censors a chapter, I'll do my best to provide it uncensored.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    I'll start working on this chapter soon guys. Just letting you know.
    Thank you all for your work.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Y'all are amazing

US Friend Code
    Chapter 61 is done. https://imgur.com/a/A7RmLth

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Can't wait for the reunion. Thanks all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3