Page 135 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3585125130133134135136137140145 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

That's why I am assuming they are gonna be born in fox tail.
    That's very likely since Foxtail is Tamamo's route, even if it's a slightly different timeline. They'll probably spawn at the very end in the same circumstances after Tamamo will grow 9 tails to save Hakuno from deletion.

She would probably try to grow at least two or three. Considering they already have a role.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    When do you think this will happen? If you're talking about the epilogue where after Kazuradrop is defeated, Hakuno goes back into fighting the grail war and later has to be saved from deletion, mirroring the Tamamo ending in CCC, sure. If you're talking about Tamamo making the alteregos to fight Kazuradrop, then there shouldn't be enough time to do that. It takes a millennia to reach nine tails which means each tail takes at least a century to grow. They're not going to be in the Sakura Labyrinth for another century.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Needs an Attack on Cherry Blossom spoof, or at least a giant Kaiju Caster for when the series deals with Kingprotea.

Hopefully this means we'll be let in on what goddesses made up the rejected SakPak. Unless that was already stated and I'm unaware of that information because cannot into the runes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    When do you think this will happen? If you're talking about the epilogue where after Kazuradrop is defeated, Hakuno goes back into fighting the grail war and later has to be saved from deletion, mirroring the Tamamo ending in CCC, sure. If you're talking about Tamamo making the alteregos to fight Kazuradrop, then there shouldn't be enough time to do that. It takes a millennia to reach nine tails which means each tail takes at least a century to grow. They're not going to be in the Sakura Labyrinth for another century.
    Bb could make just another box like where time passes slowly. Iirc there was already the box where time passes slowly.
    If they use either it will be fine

My two cents is after Suzuka battles Tamamo and looses both in battles and word she will be saved from deletion by the appearance of even stronger Kazuradrop. Forced to retreat back to the school and maybe will loose Violet and/or Gawain in the process. Realizing it is now impossible to reach the near side or Grail without first beating Kazuradrop Rin, Leo, Rani, Freed Sakura and BB will find a way to make Caster stronger (I think it happened in the Original CCC game though I'm not to sure on the details). During it we will get flash back of Caster origins as well as her link to Amaterasu. Now powered up, Hakuno and Caster will head off to stop Kazuradrop. Some how BB and Sakura will be taken and absorbed by Kazuradrop. Time will be against Tamamo and Hakuno as Kazuradrop will have the Grail, and maybe even already made her wish. Lizz lance will try and stop them but Saber will show up and fight her instead give them the time they need to reach Kazuradrop before the damage is unable to be undone. Tamamo will face Kazuradrop in her God outfit, and (I'm hoping) because of Rin, Leo, Rani, Sakura and BB she will have three tails like her final form in FGO. Both will take on larger forms (Tama because of Amaterasu and Kazuradrop because of Kingprotea) and battle it out. I think during this fight Tamamo will mess with Kazuradrop mentally by revealing, that despite all she has done, she like the other Alter Egos also loves Hakuno. I also think Kazuradrop try a crazy attack like summon mindless version of BB and the other Alter Ego to which Caster will counter with her Tails and as the Tails stops the fakes the will look like the Tamamo Nine with Cat and Vitch having a clear image and the others will be in shadow form. After it is over we will get the Epilogue that will play mostly like the game I do think however Caster will make the Grail help Kazuhitos sister not because she wants to but because its what her Master wanted to do, maybe event told Kazuhito he would try to help her, however Hakuno forgot about it when he returned. Tamamo is able to remembers it though and she will not make her Master a liar. Then it will end with Caster and Master heading off to face the Tamamo Nine like in the game.

A little long winded here but in short I do think the Tamamo Nine will show up once before the Epilogue. With how the Type Moon has so many different time line I don't think it is to much of a stretch to think the Tamamo Nine could have come into existence in different way.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; February 27th, 2021 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    This chapter was really short. Isn't there some certain amount of pages they have to make per chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Great point Synaptic Star I never even considered that. Maybe to save time (if I remember right most cuts were because of time crunch) Kiara was added or her original story was tweaked so she would make a good final boss and/or she was given Kazuradrop power (and possible few other cut characters ability). When I finally get to play/watch CCC I'm now going to have to remember to pay close attention to compare Kiara to Kazuradrop.

My guess is because BB is a high level AI so she has more freedom to use ability's other were not allowed and using her ability's she made the cheat item Staff of Rulership (I think it is similar to how anime gamers can put so many skills together that mix well that the character bend the rules of a game so much that it makes them broken). BB may seem crazy but she is smart so she what would mix well to make a item that would allow her access to the throne and not be detected. This is just my thought give my limited knowledge on CCC though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    BB made an anti-Sakura Sakura... and didn't expect anything to go wrong.

lmao
    Smart. Yeah, right.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Isn't there some certain amount of pages they have to make per chapter?
    According to a tweet by Takenoko, the magazine (Comp Ace) reduced the number of pages in this issue. So hopefully the next issue later this month will have more pages.

So a sudden thought about this chapter. FGO BB isn't the BB from CCC but she is supposedly a copy of her. In Passionlip's interlude, BB lists all five of her children and none of them are spoken in hypothetical terms. Furthermore the term Sakura Five is used semi often like all five exist.

This causes a contradiction with the CCC game where only 2 alteregos exist. Previously I just assumed that the other 3 were put into an inescapable cage explaining how they could be talked about in FGO but not appear in CCC but it turns out those 3 were never created. So what is FGO BB suppose to be a copy of? Her Foxtail version?

snip
    Really going for that kaiju battle, eh? Giant Tamamo vs Giant Sakura. We know Nasu likes giantess going by this manga so it can happen.

The Tamamo Nine do have designs(you tell which one is Cat and which one is Vitch in that picture) so if they appear, they don't have to be shadowy. Maybe a bit shadowy if they want to change the designs in the future.
    Last edited by Synaptic Star; March 15th, 2021 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    According to a tweet by Takenoko, the magazine (Comp Ace) reduced the number of pages in this issue. So hopefully the next issue later this month will have more pages.
    I do hope the next chapter is a bit longer as well

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    This chapter was really short. Isn't there some certain amount of pages they have to make per chapter?

Smart. Yeah, right.
    Well being smart does not mean she can't make bad choices. I see BB as some one who plays a game so well at the beginning that they think they already own but they they like to string the others in the game along not realizing that it could cost them the game. I got this feeling from her FGO character.

So a sudden thought about this chapter. FGO BB isn't the BB from CCC but she is supposedly a copy of her. In Passionlip's interlude, BB lists all five of her children and none of them are spoken in hypothetical terms. Furthermore the term Sakura Five is used semi often like all five exist.

This causes a contradiction with the CCC game where only 2 alteregos exist. Previously I just assumed that the other 3 were put into an inescapable cage explaining how they could be talked about in FGO but not appear in CCC but it turns out those 3 were never created. So what is FGO BB suppose to be a copy of? Her Foxtail version?

Really going for that kaiju battle, eh? Giant Tamamo vs Giant Sakura. We know Nasu likes giantess going by this manga so it can happen.

The Tamamo Nine do have designs(you tell which one is Cat and which one is Vitch in that picture) so if they appear, they don't have to be shadowy. Maybe a bit shadowy if they want to change the designs in the future.
    Sorry could you please post another link it's not working for me. I think it would be interesting to learn that the FGO BB is based off of Foxtail and not the game.

Link isn't working for me either. I think this is the design he's talking about from the Extra mats.

Giant Tamamo vs Giant Sakura
    We're going to see Amaterasu/Giant Tamamo in her 3rd secret garden. To defeat Kazuradrop, Tamamo is most likely going to use her Mythological Formal Wear, the same way BB is defeated in the CCC game.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; March 12th, 2021 at 03:40 AM.

Sorry could you please post another link it's not working for me. I think it would be interesting to learn that the FGO BB is based off of Foxtail and not the game.
    Link is fixed now I think. It's the same as what AleisterSwole posted.

Foxtail BB can talk about the Sakura Five like FGO BB does though I think there are still contradictions. FGO BB is antagonistic to Kiara, working against her in SERAPH and being shocked if Kiara is in Chaldea. This would make sense for a copy of CCC BB who remembers getting screwed over by Kiara but not Foxtail BB where Kiara is just some master that dies very early on.

US Friend Code
    Pro Tip for you guys.

When you see a link like that with that weird box, delete everything from the link after the image extension. In this case, everything after "Castertails.png".

Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    Link isn't working for me either. I think this is the design he's talking about from the Extra mats.

We're going to see Amaterasu/Giant Tamamo in her 3rd secret garden. To defeat Kazuradrop, Tamamo is most likely going to use her Mythological Formal Wear, the same way BB is defeated in the CCC game.
    If that is the pic Synaptic Star linked to I can see them show more then just outlines but I think as Synaptic Star said that they will be shadowy. I think each Tamamo will have a unique fetcher and not just different hear design. Like Cats paws or Vitchs glass. I wonder how different Kazuradrop will fight compared to the rest of the Sakura five as well as the CCC game bosses? I mean will she just uses their attacks or will she combined some to make unique and more power skills? Also I wonder about if she will be weekend for the final fight by a Virus or the consciousness of the other Sakura 5 (as I beleave this is what happened in the game).

If that is the pic Synaptic Star linked to I can see them show more then just outlines but I think as Synaptic Star said that they will be shadowy. I think each Tamamo will have a unique fetcher and not just different hear design. Like Cats paws or Vitchs glass. I wonder how different Kazuradrop will fight compared to the rest of the Sakura five as well as the CCC game bosses? I mean will she just uses their attacks or will she combined some to make unique and more power skills? Also I wonder about if she will be weekend for the final fight by a Virus or the consciousness of the other Sakura 5 (as I beleave this is what happened in the game).
    No matter how many times I try to fix the picture, it just becomes unfixed some time latter. Trying TheSkipRow's suggestion makes the picture small after some time. Use AleisterSwole's picture I guess.

I speculated that the Tamamo Nine would be a little shadowy if they want to change the design in the future but thinking more, it might not be necessary. If they wanted to change the design they could pull a Fionn and completely ignore the cameo appearance. Or the other Tamamos might not every appear again. After all FGO was the perfect place to add the other Tamamos and its only introduced two(Cat and Vitch).

Kid Kazuradrop let her shadow things fight for her. When Kazuradrop eats all the other Sakuras and presumably becomes an adult will she use a more hands on fighting style? It will be interesting to see how someone would fight when they have all the Alterego powers.

The virus thing was used by Shinji in CCC against Meltaryllis. He ingested a virus that lowered his level and let himself get drained by Melt, thus decreasing Melt's level. I don't think Shinji did that here as fake BB was still functional after killing him. The weakened from within thing happened against Kiara. After eating BB, Passionlip, and Meltryllis, Kiara becomes all powerful. Hakuno and their servant supposedly have no chance of winning at this point except the Sakuras love Hakuno too much and fight from within, allowing Kiara to be defeatable. Weather that happens here depends on if your idea of Tamamo going Nine tails mode to fight Kazuradrop happens. If it doesn't then it wouldn't be possible to defeat Kazuradrop in a fair fight so she could be weakened by the consciousness of the other Sakura Five. If Tamamo does power up like that, then it is possible to defeat Kazuradrop in a fair fight and her being weakened is not necessary.
    Last edited by Synaptic Star; March 16th, 2021 at 01:57 AM.

No matter how many times I try to fix the picture, it just becomes unfixed some time latter. Trying TheSkipRow's suggestion makes the picture small after some time. Use AleisterSwole's picture I guess.

I speculated that the Tamamo Nine would be a little shadowy if they want to change the design in the future but thinking more, it might not be necessary. If they wanted to change the design they could pull a Fionn and completely ignore the cameo appearance. Or the other Tamamos might not every appear again. After all FGO was the perfect place to add the other Tamamos and its only introduced two(Cat and Vitch).
    It's fine trust me I know how confusing computer can be. Good point about Fionn I've watch Zero but when I remembered the scene my mind put the FGO design LOL. So they could show the Tamamo 9 unshadowy and change them latter. But I still think they will be shadowy and shown in a different type moon series. Like FGO I be-leave and hope once Vitch is summon-able the game will eventually have a Tama event and a few if not all of the Tamas will be revealed. I also think and hope Kazuradrop and Violet will appear in the game.

The virus thing was used by Shinji in CCC against Meltaryllis. He ingested a virus that lowered his level and let himself get drained by Melt, thus decreasing Melt's level. I don't think Shinji did that here as fake BB was still functional after killing him. The weakened from within thing happened against Kiara. After eating BB, Passionlip, and Meltryllis, Kiara becomes all powerful. Hakuno and their servant supposedly have no chance of winning at this point except the Sakuras love Hakuno too much and fight from within, allowing Kiara to be defeatable. Weather that happens here depends on if your idea of Tamamo going Nine tails mode to fight Kazuradrop happens. If it doesn't then it wouldn't be possible to defeat Kazuradrop in a fair fight so she could be weakened by the consciousness of the other Sakura Five. If Tamamo does power up like that, then it is possible to defeat Kazuradrop in a fair fight and her being weakened is not necessary.
    Thanks for clearing that up about the viras and the Sakuras will. I want everyone to help in the final battle in some way but I really want Hakuno and Tamamo to face a unhindered Kazuradrop and show what they can really do well work together with absolute trust in one another. Time will tell if these ideas are even close to what really will happen but its still fun to talk about them.

Like FGO I be-leave and hope once Vitch is summon-able the game will eventually have a Tama event and a few if not all of the Tamas will be revealed. I also think and hope Kazuradrop and Violet will appear in the game.
    Kazuradrop and Violet were datamined near the beginning of the FGO so there was always the intention to add them to the game. They will almost definitely be added once Foxtail ends like how Kingprotea was added after she died.

The other Tamamo, going by present trends, are going to be added very slowly, once every few years. I think it's a characterization thing. There's no spinoff or anything that focuses on the Tamamo Nine so FGO has to put in its own work in characterizing each tail as well as making them distinct from the the original Tamamo which deincentivizes adding too many Tamamos at once. Cat has been around since Septem which means she has been in lots of events while Vitch has a major role in the Lostbelt storyline. Cat acts really dizzy while Vitch acts like Daji.

Speaking of Daji, do you think Foxtail will answer what is up with Tamamo and Daji(and the other evil fox spirits of Asia)? There are so many hints at this point that it's indeniable there has to be some connection but the hints are so ambiguous that we don't know what.

I didn't know that. I wonder what their forms will be, Kazuradrop will probably be her kid form then her new adult form with her last being what ever form she get in the end of Foxtail.

I think at the beginning of Foxtail it was said it would tell the connection between Tamamo and Amaterasu so I think when we have a flash back it will star with Amaterasu and we will see a bit of what she did before making Tamamo. In watching Amaterasu we'll hopefully understand a bit more about Daji as well as other thing she may have done.

Speaking of FGO forms, I find it interesting that Kama starts out as a child in her first ascension and grows up into teenager then adult in later ascensions. Kinda like what Kazuradrop seems to be doing. Possible component? There's no way BB would of created something like Kazuradrop on purpose so I'm imagining BB mixed some random deities together and accidently created something filled with hate. Kama is filled with hate.

Edit: Kama is the God of Love and is like cupid. There was a demon that was rampaging about and only if Shiva and Parvati had a child would the demon be able to be defeated. Shiva however is too busy meditating so it was up to Kama to wake him. When Kama breaks the meditation, Shiva incinarates Kama with his third eye. Kama has be a disembodied spirit from now on.

Moving away from myths into Fate lore, as you can imagine, Kama is pissed that he was incinerated just for doing his duty. He goes and possesses the body of Dark Sakura and Ooku happens. Kama hates Parvati, who's also using the body of Sakura. A Sakura hating another Sakura, sound familiar?
    Last edited by Synaptic Star; March 18th, 2021 at 11:38 AM.

Sounds nice, but you are not getting me to believe this was pre-planned and not just a rippoff/inspired post FGO.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Isn't it the other way around? Concepts for Sakura Five already existed in original CCC game, with only Melt and Lip made it into the game proper while the rest, Suzuka Gozen included, were scrapped due to time constraint or something. Fox Tail manga is meant to incorporate the scrapped elements for Tamamo's route, and it also predates Ooku event in FGO.