Page 126 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2676116121124125126127128131136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

わたりもの The Wanderer JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    Boy, now we get another maiden in a weakened state tied up at the antagonist's quarters. I wonder if BB will put a gothic loly or wedding dress on Tamamo though.

Eh, who am I kidding, I WANT her to put a gothic loly or wedding dress on Tamamo.
    Last edited by JusticeAmongSwords; June 24th, 2020 at 05:08 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Chinese scans are the only sources that we have?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Chinese scans are the only sources that we have?
    I mean unless you can get your hands on better ones, then yes. Until the next volume comes out at least.

US Friend Code
    At least chapter 59 has plenty of Tamamo boobs for those who were starved for them.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    SkipRow asked if he could take over and after having him try it out for the previous chapter we decided that's good. I do too much other stuff nowadays tbh, and you should've noticed my track record for keeping up with this is really poor, so it's really for everyone's best.

So yeah, I'm out for Foxtail from now on.
    Oh well, thanks for everything.

What are the odds that his first opponent was someone that his father knew. I liked the fight between Suzuka and Raikou. Was there no other way for Suzuka to win besides use her 3rd Noble Phantasm because that just ended up being worse for them. But it was nice of her to use it to see what happened the day Kazuhito's parents died. Seeing that boss that the Moon Cell sends to punish Servants was a surprise, I didn't even think of that showing up again. Fionn might have saved them, but in the end they didn't make it past the 3rd day.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Maybe if he buffed her with one or two, but Suzuka was already medium rare from Raikou's NP while Raikou had one (1) scratch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Magazine chapter 60 without watermarks now in imgur!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Speak of the devil and he shall appear. That said is that really Jinako? And after losing why is she acting so threatening?

Though talk about overt parallels and contrasts

Thank you for the raws requiem they look great. I'll save most of my thought on the chapter till it is type set but I am going to say
    Spoiler:
    I think I'm sure now which Route Hakuno has chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Maybe if he buffed her with one or two, but Suzuka was already medium rare from Raikou's NP while Raikou had one (1) scratch.
    Yeah, that fight was heavily on the other side's favor because of who Raikou is.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

US Friend Code
    Chapter 59 is done. https://imgur.com/a/nxsV3Ms

"Seem like this isn't enough to rattle you" looks like a error. Otherwise, it looks good. Now what will Kazuhiro choose to do now?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Chapter 59 is done. https://imgur.com/a/nxsV3Ms
    I excepted a verbal dressing down from Tamamo when I saw his expressions in the raws but she's actually rather kind to him. So even he's aware that his mindset right now is just him being used, Suzuka will abide by it cause she wants to stay with him but it's also good that she didn't flake and lie to him. I don't think even Tamamo would have done that.

But honestly I don't care one way or another, thanks though!

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    "Seem like this isn't enough to rattle you" looks like a error. Otherwise, it looks good. Now what will Kazuhiro choose to do now?
    Whoops, forgot the s at the end of “seem”. Could you fix that in the scanlation, TheSkipRow?
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Is "Francisco Xavier" written using the same kanji as "Hakuno Kishinami" or something?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Oh, frell me. The scene should have been shocking, but Truck-kun has become too memetic for me to take it seriously anymore!

Great job TheSkipRow thanks as always. I spoke of it before but again I'm amazed how scenes like pg 2 where the speak bubble is see through and the words look like they've been there the whole time. Also nice catch Laserman. I liked this chapter even though shes down Tama is not out and her sharpest weapon is her mind, despite how she tries to act like a air head. Also I still think her tail is now almost a third arm, she seemed to easily reach for the bell and rap the string around its tip.

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I excepted a verbal dressing down from Tamamo when I saw his expressions in the raws but she's actually rather kind to him. So even he's aware that his mindset right now is just him being used, Suzuka will abide by it cause she wants to stay with him but it's also good that she didn't flake and lie to him. I don't think even Tamamo would have done that.

But honestly I don't care one way or another, thanks though!
    Its good that tamamo is willing to take into account life experiences.

I sitll cant see the series ending in anything other than him and suzuke dying

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Whoops, forgot the s at the end of “seem”. Could you fix that in the scanlation, TheSkipRow?
    On it.

EDIT: Done. I also fixed the Mangadex page.
    Last edited by TheSkipRow; June 27th, 2020 at 06:30 AM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the lastest chapter's translation. While everyone else is filled with anguish and indecision, we finally see Hakuno start to move forward again (and so is the plot, at last). Can't wait for next month's chapter to see how they start their counterattack.

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 60
    Page 1:
    Chapter 60: Comeback
    Text: Now is the time to display the power of the Harwey family—

Page 2:
    Kazuhito: Guh…Guh… // Haa // Haa… // Uu… Uuu… // Ugh… // Haa…
    Jinako: You okay?
    Kazuhito: !
    Jinako: …I heard. // Caster-san said some terrible things. // She was pretty much indirectly telling us to die.

Page 3:
    Jinako: …You’re the same as me.
    Kazuhito: Haa… // Haa…
    Jinako: …My mama and papa // also disappeared… // While they were out shopping— // a garbage pickup truck hit them—

Page 4-5:
    Jinako: That’s why I came here. // I ran away from both reality and death. // Just like you.
    Kazuhito: But… // Haa // Haa
    Jinako: There’s a famous saying about how discretion is the better part of valor. // So what’s wrong with running away? // What’s so wrong // with licking each other’s wounds? // Since we chose to participate in the Holy Grail War, // we’re all Masters, regardless of who we are. // So it’s all our own responsibility, then? // Just ignore that nonsense! // I’m the only one that understand you. // You’re the only that understands me. // We’re part of the winning team thanks to being saved by BB.
    Kazuhito: But… // Because I ran way, // my father and mother died… // And even Fumika got hurt!!

Page 6:
    Jinako: —Sakagami-san, // you won’t leave me like everyone else did, right…?

Page 7:
    Saber: …
    Saber (thought): I don’t know what to do…
    Caster (flashback): If the future that Sakagami-san chooses is to rebel against BB-san—
    Saber: …I… // I’m… // a terrible person… // —I like Kazu-kun… // I love him! // The truth is, I… // don’t want to leave his side… // I want to stay with him no matter what…!!

Page 8:
    Hakuno: Shi… // Shinji is…
    Leo: Shinji-san’s final decision // was an act filled with pride and worthy of respect.

Page 9:
    Leo: And the reason we can still fight // is thanks to the sacrifice of Shinji-san and Kingprotea… // and Nii-san’s determined efforts. // …This situation is all due to my mistaken orders. // I’m sorry.
    Hakuno: …Leo, please wait a bit. // …I just can’t take all this in…!

Page 10:
    Hakuno (thought): —Part of me feels sad // and angry— // And another part feels relieved that I didn’t have to take down Shinji // with my own hands again…!!
    Hakuno: I was prepared // to defeat Shinji, and yet now I… // I don’t // have the right…to mourn his death…
    Leo: No one needs the right to mourn anyone’s death. // It’s only a matter of whether you can forgive yourself or not.

Page 11:
    Leo: If you can’t forgive yourself, // the only thing you can do is repent through your actions. // Besides, Shinji-san and Kingprotea risked their lives in order to give you a future, Hakuno-san. // Looking away and languishing over it will only make their deaths in vain. // If it’s Hakuno-san, you can surely rise up from this // and answer their wishes. That’s what I believe, at least.
    Hakuno: …!

Page 12:
    Hakuno: Then tell me… // Just what about me makes it worth killing others for my sake!? // What about me is worth believing in…!? // There’s no such thing… // I have nothing…!!
    Leo: It may be cruel, // but your value is something that you have to discover for yourself, Hakuno-san. // You should already know that.
    Hakuno: …No… // You’re wrong…! // Kazuradrop told me in the Bug Space… // I’m… // not human…

Page 13:
    Leo: … // What?
    Hakuno: …I’m not human, just mere data… // I’m a bug born from a NPC’s internal error… // That is Kishinami Hakuno’s true identity— // It’s only natural that I have no memories from before the Holy Grail War… // I’m just a piece of data born from coincidence— // In other words, the “search for myself” that I was so passionate about here on the Far Side of the Moon // was just a wish for something that was never there in the first place. // Kishinami Hakuno never had any value from the start…!

Page 14:
    Leo: … // I’m a bit surprised, // but it’s true that you have a charm that others don’t.
    Hakuno: !
    Leo: The reason I was drawn to you // might be because I sensed possibility within your pure, innocent nature. // —This won’t change how I see and act towards you. // Our friendship isn’t so shallow that it would change from something like. // So, just like I always have, // I’ll keep calling you “Hakuno-san”.

Page 15:
    Hakuno: …Leo…?
    Leo: …I can’t empathize with your search for your own identity, // but I can understand it considering your circumstances. // Well, I think you’re already quite the unique individual, though…
    Hakuno: …!!
    Gawain: Pardon me. // My body is a knight’s sword, devoted to my lord… // In other words, this creed itself is the reason for my existence… my value. // Hakuno. // Why don’t you think it over one time…? // What are the feelings, creeds and beliefs you refuse to give up on?

Page 16:
    Hakuno: …I’m sorry, // I… don’t have any grand feelings or wishes like that…
    Leo: …Then let me put it another way. // What is precious to you?
    Hakuno: Precious… // to me…
    Hakuno (thought): —As a Master coincidentally born on the moon, // what’s precious to me—

Page 17:
    (no text)

Page 18:
    Hakuno: That’s // Caster.
    Text: A bond definitely lies between them—
    Leo: Is that so? // I’m honestly jealous.
    Last edited by EDreamer; June 27th, 2020 at 12:11 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing