Page 153 of 167 FirstFirst ... 53103143148151152153154155158163 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

I can hardly call it surprising. But the ending strikes hard.

Spoiler:
    So much for a hope to see trichiliocosm again.
    Even 3rd SG ended up being something we already know about Suzuka for a long time.

It's not over for Suzuka yet if you look closely at the last page. She's on that giant flower thing from the game when you get all the SGs.

True, but I don't think Foxtail gonna follow the same mechanic with real body inside the big one in a wall from the game.

I mean, in the game it just act as a stage to have another fight and dialogue, so now we what, gonna see another round of Caster x Saber now with Spinal Coaster on background?
    Also as I recall it was Kiara who teaches us how to get inside it, not even sure how Hakuno gonna deal with it here.
    Maybe BB can help?.. Well, having Hakuno (or Kazu?) dive in and having dialogue with Suzuka would be nice, but I keeping my hopes low.

Wait, I just realized, if Hakuno cannot get in, we gonna miss lewd Suzuka's CG. Now this is true crime against reader, Takenoko!
    Last edited by Quasar; July 25th, 2022 at 03:19 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    New chapter 75 just came out. Suzuka's 3rd Secret Garden has finally been unlocked.
    Rest in pieces Suzuka, may you have better taste in your next summoning

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation of the latest chapter. Not much actual text this time, but it's not needed for a moment as heartbreaking as this. With all the SGs gathered, we're really in the end phase now, since I doubt we're going to get another Sentinel after Suzuka at this point. All that's left is to face Suzuka one last time, and then it's on to the final boss battle. The anticipation is building nicely!

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 75
    Page 1:
    Chapter 75: Tragic Love
    Text: Suzuka Gozen’s past is—

Page 2:
    Suzuka: … // You damn fox—
    Tamamo: I told you before, it’s easy to see through your lies. // That happy-go-lucky act didn’t fool me. // You were clearly dodging the topic of your relationship with Sakanoue no Tamuramaro and putting on a face of false cheer.

(TL Note: The middle flashback text here is from Chapter 20, and the left flashback is from chapter 53)

Page 3:
    Tamamo: It was painful just to watch.
    Kazuhito: Wait… // Then, // that means Saber…
    Tamamo: Suzuka-san’s story has many different variations and interpretations, but—

Page 4:
    Tamamo: The version that this JK experienced was // the tale of tragic love between her and Sakanoue no Tamuramaro.

Page 5:
    Hakuno: This sensation—
    BB: I take back what I said before! // That’s right, there’s still a role left for me to play here! // I’ll support you in place of that useless student council! // Oh my! I’m just too talented!
    Suzuka: Oww!?
    BB: Senpai!! // Use that lewd hand of yours that doesn’t read the mood // and lay Suzuka-san’s secret bare for all to see!

Page 6:
    Suzuka: Kishinami…
    Hakuno (thought): Suzuka Gozen’s 3rd SG—
    Suzuka: …Aha

Page 7:
    Hakuno (thought): I can finally see it—!!
    Suzuka: Ahahahahahaha!

Page 8:
    Tamamo: Good work, // Master.
    SG Text: Daughter of the Demon King of the Fourth Heaven
    Saber’s third SG. A being that is supposed to sit among the heavens. One who can never be compatible with humans.
    Despite knowing that, she fell in love with a human. Suzuka Gozen’s origins are both a source of pride and shackles to her.

Page 9:
    SG Text: Despite having been sent down to the human world with the mission of turning Japan into a nation of demons and monsters, her tale ended as one of tragic love with Sakanoue no Tamuramaro. But even though she herself had proved that love between humans and non-humans can never be, she didn’t want to give up on love.
    She saw part of herself in high school girls who innocently pursue love. To her, their admirable feelings that try to affirm love were embodied in their uniforms.
    That is one of the reasons she admired high school girls.
    Leo: BB!
    BB: Eh~~, aren’t you being a bit too greedy, Leo-san?
    Leo: A king is supposed to be haughty and demanding, right?
    BB: The way you act like a king as easily as breathing is kinda nauseating, // but I’ll transport the SG over as a big service anyway.

Page 10:
    BB: Open sesame!

Page 11:
    Suzuka: Haha… // I see… // I’ve been… // cornered this far… // …So I was completely in the palm of your hands. // Go ahead and laugh, fox.

Page 12:
    Tamamo: —I won’t laugh at you.
    Tamamo (thought): You still haven’t overcome your parting with your previous loved one.
    Suzuka: —After goading me like that… // you say that now? // With this the shield is gone // and I’ll vanish as the idiot that I am… // You should be celebrating… // Yeah… // I’ve had enough…

Page 13:
    Suzuka: I’ve had enough. // I’m finished now that I’ve lost. // Just ignore me and leave me be… // I’m tired // of seeing your face too… // But… // please, at least spare Kazu-kun… // Please… // I beg you, fox—
    Kazuhito: W…Wait…!
    Suzuka (thought): But—I wish… // Kazu-kun would // call my name at the very end—
    Kazuhito: Saber… // I…!

Page 14:
    Suzuka: —I figured.

Page 15:
    Text: Suzuka vanishes to—
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thanks for the translation, as expected Suzuka has a different 3rd SG from her EoR debut. Also predicting for the future that Kazu & Suzuka will finally confront each other on their feelings with Hakuno and/or Tamamo's help.

Thanks for the translation!

Damn, that moment at the end when Suzuka wanted Kazu to call her by her name was harsh.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Chapter 75

Typeset by TheSkipRow as usual.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by EDreamer View Post
    Chapter 75

Typeset by TheSkipRow as usual.
    So she's just dead now? And the version of her story from before that she told in the hot springs was a lie? Then what really happened in her past?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Tamuramaro killed her because he couldn't handle the NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Stay tuned for next chapter, Suzuka Gozen's SG for more of her backstory.

Thank you all for bringing us this new charter, AleisterSwole for the Raws, EDreamer for the Translation, and TheSkipRow for the Typeset.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    So she's just dead now?
    I think she is still alive in the flower door.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
    True, but I don't think Foxtail gonna follow the same mechanic with real body inside the big one in a wall from the game.

I mean, in the game it just act as a stage to have another fight and dialogue, so now we what, gonna see another round of Caster x Saber now with Spinal Coaster on background?
    Also as I recall it was Kiara who teaches us how to get inside it, not even sure how Hakuno gonna deal with it here.
    Maybe BB can help?.. Well, having Hakuno (or Kazu?) dive in and having dialogue with Suzuka would be nice, but I keeping my hopes low.

Wait, I just realized, if Hakuno cannot get in, we gonna miss lewd Suzuka's CG. Now this is true crime against reader, Takenoko!
    I have yet to play CCC so I could be wrong but it looks to me that the flower door is just beyond the stairs that were just unlocked and not a mental landscape. So I think OnesFleetingGlory is right and we could have Hakuno, Tamamo, and Kazu see Suzuka again as well as get some more back story. I agree with EDreamer that Tama will face Suzuka one more time if for no other reason then to show Tamamos NP as I think saving it for the last boss battle wouldn't give it a chance to truly shine. After the fight I think they should think about heading back to the school building to check on their friends and have others rest, like Violet and BB. I still think before the last battle Kazu and Suzuka will face Lizz, the old "you go on and leave this one to me" trope, since Ch 58.5 hints that Kazuradrop planed to make her a cornerstone of an area. This could give Kazu and Suzuka a sliver of a good ending with him calling her by her name.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    I have yet to play CCC so I could be wrong but it looks to me that the flower door is just beyond the stairs that were just unlocked and not a mental landscape. So I think OnesFleetingGlory is right and we could have Hakuno, Tamamo, and Kazu see Suzuka again as well as get some more back story. I agree with EDreamer that Tama will face Suzuka one more time if for no other reason then to show Tamamos NP as I think saving it for the last boss battle wouldn't give it a chance to truly shine. After the fight I think they should think about heading back to the school building to check on their friends and have others rest, like Violet and BB. I still think before the last battle Kazu and Suzuka will face Lizz, the old "you go on and leave this one to me" trope, since Ch 58.5 hints that Kazuradrop planed to make her a cornerstone of an area. This could give Kazu and Suzuka a sliver of a good ending with him calling her by her name.
    The stairs were unlocked but not the "flower door". This thing itself is the greatest barrier. If we go by how it's done in the game, you need to get inside it and meet the "main body". Yes, the Sentinels you met in the game is more like spiritron projections based on their SG, when you beat them they return to main body inside this flower on the wall. The mental landscape here serves as arena for final fight vs the "real" version.
    Except, as I said, I don't think we gonna follow the same mechanic in manga and meet somehow different Suzuka inside. In this case she likely will be just herself, the same person as what we just seen. That's the reason why I don't expect another fight - does she looks like she's in mental state for another round?
    What I expect is something similar to what happened with Hakuno and Caster in chapters 69.5 - 70, where he got inside stone statue of Tamamo and could see her past as well as interact with her. It would serve as nice way to show Suzuka's past and having a dialogue. Now as to who gonna get inside, unlike CCC where it's just Hakuno and his servant, in this case we kinda need to have Kazu too, because JK likely wont even speak with anyone else. There's even more reason to have him explain himself to her - Kazu is basically already ally of Caster against Kazuradrop. But by himself he's pretty powerless, which means they need to bring Saber back and help him protect his sister. You know how "yesterday rivals join to face common enemy", also pretty default trope... Anyway, this is all of course just my copium for having Suzuka relevant in story again, but this is the direction I see the story can develop.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It would be decent after the shellacking both mentally and physically she got and maybe, just maybe actually give Kazu more of something in this narrative.
    Because man, that was a pretty weak way to go out otherwise, like bro, at least say her name.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    He's just not that into her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
    The stairs were unlocked but not the "flower door". This thing itself is the greatest barrier. If we go by how it's done in the game, you need to get inside it and meet the "main body". Yes, the Sentinels you met in the game is more like spiritron projections based on their SG, when you beat them they return to main body inside this flower on the wall. The mental landscape here serves as arena for final fight vs the "real" version.
    Except, as I said, I don't think we gonna follow the same mechanic in manga and meet somehow different Suzuka inside. In this case she likely will be just herself, the same person as what we just seen. That's the reason why I don't expect another fight - does she looks like she's in mental state for another round?
    What I expect is something similar to what happened with Hakuno and Caster in chapters 69.5 - 70, where he got inside stone statue of Tamamo and could see her past as well as interact with her. It would serve as nice way to show Suzuka's past and having a dialogue. Now as to who gonna get inside, unlike CCC where it's just Hakuno and his servant, in this case we kinda need to have Kazu too, because JK likely wont even speak with anyone else. There's even more reason to have him explain himself to her - Kazu is basically already ally of Caster against Kazuradrop. But by himself he's pretty powerless, which means they need to bring Saber back and help him protect his sister. You know how "yesterday rivals join to face common enemy", also pretty default trope... Anyway, this is all of course just my copium for having Suzuka relevant in story again, but this is the direction I see the story can develop.
    I could see this happen. If they do enter Suzuka door they will need Kazu and we may get some back story like Tama, though the end will probably have less energy LOL, but I think seeing her past will some how make Kazu want to help her battle Caster one last time, probably not to the death this time though, or at least lead to a battle to decide who will take point on Kazuradrop, though I can easily be wrong. My main reason I think there is one more battle before Kazuradrop is because of Tamamos NP. If she saves it for Kazuradrop I think it will just seem pointless as Kazuradrop will probably laugh it off. I think it should to be used against an establish fighter and skill so we can understand how powerful it is and why Kazuradrop brushing it aside is a big deal.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; July 29th, 2022 at 03:59 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    It would be decent after the shellacking both mentally and physically she got and maybe, just maybe actually give Kazu more of something in this narrative.
    Because man, that was a pretty weak way to go out otherwise, like bro, at least say her name.
    He's just following the Fate protagonist/main character deal of never saying their Servant's name, even after waiting for decades to meet them again.

Did that happen in the stay night part of the story? Thinking about it in the animes I can't recall Shirou calling her anything but Saber even after learning her true name. I was thinking of a way the story given that Kazu and Suzuka lost could still end positively for them. Away they could give Kazu and Suzuka a happy ending I think is to have Hakunou save his sister after they beat Kazuradrop. In the game CCC the Sakura route it had them sent to earth somehow, I don't know how it worked, so maybe they can use the same trick to save her. This could have Kazu talk to his sister in a dream to say goodbye and end with her asking who Suzu is and Kazu call her by name maybe add more sweetness with him say Suzu was his girlfriend as they fade.

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    He's just following the Fate protagonist/main character deal of never saying their Servant's name, even after waiting for decades to meet them again.
    Nah, Shiro did this because saying SEIBAAAA sound better than ARTORIAAA.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    He's just not that into her.
    Why does this line look quite familiar