The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    The rain's working overtime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    The Moon Cell's CPU must be on fire with all these unnecessary special effects.

Thanks as well TheSkipRow for the typeset it looks great. There is a lot to be said about this chapter, though right now my time is limited, but the thing that I found interesting at the moment was the art. The details with the rain and the characters moving in it really drew me in. I hope to hear others thoughts on the chapter.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    The Moon Cell's CPU must be on fire with all these unnecessary special effects.
    Aesthetics are very important

Really great chapter, the dialogue coupled with the art from both fights was extremely striking.

Also mangadex is back **************dex.org

Yaa mangadex thanks Doti for the update. Also one thing I did find a little fun about this chapter is it's name "Violet VS Karna" though the two do get a few scenes which do add to show their characters growth. This chapter, to me, still felt more that it was a continuation of Caster vs Saber and more about them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    This is just Suzuka Gozen admitting her problem and starting a fight because of that. And then there's the fight between Karna and Violet when both of them aren't at their best. This was a really good chapter, I hope the next one is like it.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Looks like the newest chapter was released early this month. Chapter 68 RAWS

This chapter also gives us Suzuka's servant sheet with her stats, skills and moves, and it's interesting that her Luck stat in Foxtail is A+ instead of B in FGO.
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; June 24th, 2021 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    Looks like the newest chapter was released early this month. Chapter 68 RAWS

This chapter also gives us Suzuka's servant sheet with her stats, skills and moves, and it's interesting that her Luck stat in Foxtail is A+ instead of B in FGO.
    Her Master is just better than the player character.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Thanks again AleisterSwole for bringing us these scans. Side note that sleeping fox pic is adorable. I think Suzuka luck may be different because of her Master. I could be wrong but in the Stay Night series if I remember right Sabers stats changed based on who was her master at the time.

Spoiler:
    This battle is really getting intense it look like Saber is doing more fiscal harm while Caster is doing more mental harm. I did like how Saber used her swords threw out this battle in the begining first inventive way was how she made Tamamo block one then jumped over Caster while holding one to draw Casters atation them had her last sword go over the mirror and attack. Saber also looked to be using her swords as foot holds to make quick dodges and attacks. Caster seems more calm and her word seem to be hitting a nerve on Saber. Also though I don't know what Tamamo said her holding up her mirror to reflect Suzukas image reminded me of her battle with Violet where I believe she did the same thing. This did end at a cliff hanger as Suzuka hit away Tamamos Mirror and cut her in the stomick area, though Caster did jump back so the damage is probably not as bad. I really want to know what Tamamo said to Sukuka about finding a light in dark water as that seemed to inspire Tamamo but infuriate Sukuka.

Yeah, I figured it was because of Kazu since he comes from a proper mage family, and his personality/way of life may have something to do with it as well like Kiritsugu (his Servant's luck was lowered in his case though).
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; June 25th, 2021 at 01:18 AM.

Yes, Saber's stats did change between Rin and Shirou depending on who was her master. You can even look at them when Kiritsugu was her Master.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Thanks for confirming Laserman. LOL I keep forgetting Kiritsugu was Sabers Master though I've watched Zero 3 times by now and the Stay Night series reminds us. On twitter Takenoko posted, I think its called, an early outline of the second page of the chapter scene where Tamamo and Suzuka are battling I thought it look interesting so I hope everyone who want to check it out like it https://mobile.twitter.com/takenoko/...16354281623557

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation for the latest chapter. Just a heads up for Suzuka's Servant stats, all the skill attack names are typical Japanese naming that are hard to translate into English, so I'll just use the Japanese wording for them after this.

Foxtail magazine chapter 68
    Page 1:
    Caster: Playtime is over, you say?
    Text: Full of rage, Suzuka’s blade approaches!

Page 2:
    Caster: Personally, I found your mentality of trying to enjoy everything // to be one of your positive traits, though.

Page 3:
    Chapter 68: Caster VS Saber III-2
    Class: Saber
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A
    Mana: A
    Luck: A+
    NP: EX
    Skill
    -Himawari (Flame Wheel)
    Magic damage to the enemy + anti-Break stun
    -Suiren (Water Kneading)
    Magic damage to the enemy + anti-Attack stun
    -Rouran (Tower Storm)
    Magic piercing damage to the enemy + anti-Guard stun
    -Mystic Eyes
    Decrease enemy’s defense + low chance of stun
    -Renga (Compassion Bloom)
    Piercing damage dependent on Agility
    Noble Phantasm
    -Tenkiame (Heavenly Demon Rain)
    Piercing damage dependent on Mana (3 times)
    -Saichi no Shukufuku (Blessing of Wisdom)
    Reveal one of the enemy’s Command Choices
    Number of revealed Command Choices increases with each turn
    Exhausts MP every turn
    -Sanzendaisensekai (Trichiliocosm)
    ???

Page 4:
    Caster (thought): Oh no!
    Saber: This is Shoutouren, // forged by a Bodhisattva.

Page 5:
    Caster: I won’t // let… // Kuh!
    Saber: When unsheathed, // my wisdom equals that of Manjushri.

Page 6:
    Saber: Saichi no Shukufuku!!
    Caster (thought): What a blunder— // I had to stop her from bringing out Shoutouren at all costs, and yet…!! // She brought it out so soon… // I figured she would wait until there was some distance between us, // but she outplayed me—

Page 7:
    Saber: I told you, remember? // Playtime is over.
    Caster: Ah… I can’t believe I forgot. // For you, getting serious means releasing your second Noble Phantasm.
    Saber: Exactly.
    Caster: Hmm, self-hate due to the effects of Saichi no Shukufuku, was it?

Page 8:
    Caster: During the Holy Grail War, // you explained the reason yourself, right?
    Saber: What Saichi no Shukufuku basically does // is to guide me towards the most optimal solution. // So negative thoughts about how my current appearance is inefficient will always pop into my head when I use it.
    Kazuhito: Then you should just change your appearance.
    Saber: You don’t get it, Kazu-kun. // Life is boring without some fun in it. // Right? // Geez. // Looks like I’ll have to teach you // about those kinds of feelings too.

Page 9:
    Caster: But right now, the source of your self-hate lies elsewhere, doesn’t it? // In order to make others have fun, // you have to enjoy your own life first. That’s your way of thinking, isn’t it? // In other words, your internal denial of your JK lifestyle // is basically a denial of your wish to help Sakagami-san enjoy life. // And you…

Page 10:
    Caster (thought): Now then… // Unlike when she did it subconsciously in her first round battle with that crazy Roman Emperor, // her reason should be consciously utilizing her wisdom right now, // so her movements should become at least somewhat duller if I can faze her, but…

Page 11:
    Saber (thought): I can easily tell // what you’re trying to do!
    Caster: … // Honestly, you’re unbelievably awkward, you know?
    Saber: What can you possibly under—!?
    Caster: I understand. // Whatever you might say, your true nature is your devotion to others.

Page 12:
    Caster: Curse: Chaos Heaven! // You’re great when it comes to serving someone else, // but completely helpless when it comes to yourself. // You’re terrible at controlling your feelings, // and as a result, you weren’t able to reach a compromise with your devoted mindset…

Page 13:
    Caster: That about sums up your current state, right, Suzuka-san?
    Saber: …
    Caster (thought): … // I provoked her as much as I could, but did she actually calm down instead?
    Saber: Devotion is my true nature? // I’ll throw those words right back at you, // damn fox.

Page 14:
    Caster: I can’t deny that, but—
    Saber: Yeah. // Knowing you, // you’re the type to guide someone if they make a mistake— // but at the very end, you’ll suppress your true feelings in order to raise up the person you care about. // Am I wrong? // Do you honestly have no regrets about that?

Pahe 15:
    Caster: Of course I regret it! // But // those feelings of regret…

Page 16:
    Caster: No matter how far they sink to the murky depths, // I’ll definitely scoop them back up… // I’ll polish them back their original shine and return them to my heart… // I won’t ever turn a blind eye to them.

Page 17:
    Caster: Because whether they be fear or regret, all those feelings are what I received from that person. // I will acknowledge both the good and the bad and accept them all.
    Saber: … // …! // —!! // Fox… // You… // That’s…!!

Page 18:
    Caster: That quick understanding… // It’s not only due to your Noble Phantasm. // In that case, what might your third SG be…? // I don’t particularly want to understand, // but the contours of it are slowly becoming clear to me—
    Saber: … // You’re the one person I’ll never acknowledge…

Page 19:
    Caster: !
    Saber (thought): That’s why I hate you!
    Text: Their respective feelings clash—
    Last edited by EDreamer; June 28th, 2021 at 08:25 AM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Good job, thank you for the translation!

my wisdom equal that of Manjushri.
    equals

Unlike when she did it subconsciously her first round battle
    Something is missing, "in her first round battle" might be appropriate.

Curse: Hidden Heavens!
    Isn't that her "Chaos Heaven" curse as it is typically translated though?

you weren’t able to reach compromise with your devoted mindset…
    "to reach a compromise"
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; June 27th, 2021 at 03:50 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Does Rouran stun on Guard? Cool how Suzuka has Stun commands just like Tamamo. Saichi no Shuchufuku is pretty spooky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Yeah, Rouran is like "Piercing magic damage to the enemy + anti-Guard stun". Basically Chaos Heaven analogue.
    Suzuka's kit looks more offensive Tamamo in Extra mechanic: full stunlock + basically cheat mode after 5 turns of Saichi no Shuchufuku. She just needs master to support her with mana and survivability, because JK doesn't have anything like Aphotic Cave. SO, it makes sense why Kazu had only supportive code casts prepared when they got attacked by that mooncell program in 3rd round, that's optimal choice if you play the game with her as your servant.

Also, interesting enough, compared to her fgo mats, they don't mention anything about male restriction for stun on her eyes. Someone show this sheet to DW, maybe they'll change that haha. Add def down there too please.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    Good job, thank you for the translation!

equals

Something is missing, "in her first round battle" might be appropriate.

Isn't that her "Chaos Heaven" curse as it is typically translated though?

"to reach a compromise"
    Thanks for the corrections. As for Tamamo's attack, I accidentally translated it literally by reflex.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

No problem. Also, Rouran's description isn't there, is it "Piercing magic damage to the enemy + anti-Guard stun" like Quasar said?