Page 131 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3181121126129130131132133136141 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation of the latest chapter. It looks like it's finally time for Caster and Suzuka's final battle next time, as Suzuka can no longer hold herself back. After all the opposition between them in this manga until now, it will be interesting to see how their clash will end. Can't wait for next month!

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 63
    Page 1:
    Chapter 63: Decision
    Saber (thought): … // I love this part… // …But // right after this—
    Kazuhito (video): …Fumi… // ka…
    Sound effect: Blip

Page 2:
    Saber (thought): He always groans. // Kazu-kun can’t even rest in his sleep. // …Which will Kazu-kun choose…? // What does he want…? // … // At the very least, he won’t become my boyfriend.
    Saber: …I know // that already.

Page 3:
    Saber: I can tell that // I never had a chance with him— // In the end, I’m just Kazu-kun’s Servant… // …Yeah. // If I think of it that way, then I guess I can accept it. // From the start, I was never anything more or less than that to him. // In that case, even if what Kazu-kun truly wants to do is take down BB-chan, // all I can do is respond with a smile!

Page 4:
    Saber: Yeah, // I can do it. // I // can smile in front of Kazu-kun. // How long do you plan on moping, // Kazu-kun?

Page 5:
    Kazuhito: Sa…ber.
    Jinako: Happy-go-lucky people really don’t understand the advantages of a shut-in’s room. // It’s the perfect location to let our jumbled thoughts stir and fester.
    Karna: Is that something to be proud of, Jinako?
    Jinako: …There’s no way you’re here to tell Sakagami-san to die, right?
    Saber: … // That depends on my Master.
    Jinako: !?
    Kazuhito: Guh… // I… // Ugh…

Page 6:
    Saber: …Well, I know that even if he tries to think, the fog that BB-chan placed on his mind will interfere. // First, I’ll clear away that block on his thoughts. // Hey, Karna. // You’re the son of the Sun God, right?
    Karna: Yes. // I carry the blood of the great Sun God.
    Saber: Okay. // If it’s within Imaginary Numbers Space and my Labyrinth, I can probably gloss over the normal restrictions.
    Jinako: …What’re you going to do?

Page 7:
    Saber: Come forth, // my Noble Phantasm.

Page 8:
    Saber: How are you? // Are your thoughts clear now?
    Kazuhito: …Yeah… Thanks, Saber. // I’m sorry… for making you use that Noble Phantasm…!!
    Saber: It’s fine as long as I don’t use it continuously. // …Enough about me.
    Kazuhito: …Yeah. // This time, I won’t let BB get in the way—

Page 9:
    Kazuhito: I’ll come up with my own answer. // I know… I know that’s what I need to do…
    Saber: Yeah…
    Kazuhito: …I // decided not to run away. // I want… // to save Fumika…!!!

Page 10:
    Saber: …… // Yeah. // I figured.
    Saber (thought): —Am I smiling properly? // I was powerless to save Kazu-kun from his curse of “not running away” and “not enjoying himself”… // It’s only natural that my dream of being with him wouldn’t come true, then— // …This time as well, I… // was no good… // I can’t cry.
    Saber: If that’s truly the decision that Kazu-kun arrived at by his own will, I’ll follow it…!!

Page 11:
    Kazuhito: If my resolve to die wavers even once… // Fear will paralyze me…! // —But!! // But… // I have to save Fumika… // I can at least choose the path I should take at the end… // As if I’ll fall for BB’s ploy… // I won’t run away… // I’ll decide… for myself… // Yeah… // It’s all just as Caster said…

Page 12:
    Saber: Caster? // What’s with that? // The farewell between me and Kazu-kun… // isn’t due to Kazu-kun’s own decision, // but that damn fox’s… // advice…
    Kazuhito: Damn it… // Damn it! // Why… damn it! // I can’t…run away anymore…!!! // Please… // Support my decision… // Saber!!

Page 13:
    Saber: … // No…!!!
    Everyone: !?
    Saber: I don’t want this!
    Saber (thought): Ah, no!
    Saber: I want to be with Kazu-kun forever!!
    Saber (thought): It’s… no good!!
    Saber: And yet that damn fox influenced this precious moment between me and Kazu-kun?

Page 14:
    Saber: I’m incredibly irritated… // at that damn fox… // and at my own pitifulness, being unable to help Kazu-kun…
    Kazuhito: Saber…?
    Saber: I’m following BB-chan! // I won’t hold myself back anymore! // First I’ll trash that damn fox for opening her mouth unnecessarily and then make Kazu-kun open his eyes! // ! // …She’s escaping…? // Vio-chan let her out…? // …

Page 15:
    Saber: That // damn // foooooox!
    Kazuhito: Wait, // Saber!

Page 16:
    Jinako: …Fufufu. // Ahahaha!! // I wondered what would happen when Suzuka-san came in acting tough. // But now it’s gotten interesting! // Karna! Help Saber.
    Karna: … // If those are your orders, I’ll obey.
    Text: Suzuka Gozen’s feelings rampage—
    Last edited by EDreamer; December 26th, 2020 at 12:54 PM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thanks for the translation.

Kazu-san can’t even rest in his sleep.
    Is she really calling him Kazu-san? If so that's interesting.

I’ve incredibly irritated…
    There's a typo here.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    Thanks for the translation.

Is she really calling him Kazu-san? If so that's interesting.

There's a typo here.
    Fixed.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

US Friend Code

Excellent work. Thanks.

Can't wait for the next chapter. It'll most likely have Tamamo and Hakuno's reunion, which will definitely be cut short by Suzuka crashing into them.

Thanks-you EDreamer for the translation and happy Holiday to you as well. TheSkipRow the type set looks great thanks. This chapter had me thinking a lot. Saber brake down and even disobeying her master. I'll need a bit of time before I can write my 2 sense on it.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; December 27th, 2020 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks for the hardwork guys

Neat chapter, kinda caught off guard by Jinako at the end there lmao

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Jinako's kind of been a selfish jerk the whole manga, I've noticed

O.K. this chapter made me think. First thing is the core difference between Tamamo and Suzuka. At first it seem the same they both are crazy in love with their masters and will do almost any thing to protect and support them but I think this chapter showed how their style differ, this could be do to their master so I may be off the mark. Tamamo has chosen to support Hakuno regardless of his chose while Suzuka had to force her self to except Kazuhitos. I admit Kazu chooses seemed a bit more self destructive but I don't real see Saber try to comprises (she let BB take away his ability to choose and just now desided to give it back). Also I am wondering if her past was as good as she led on at the hot springs pg 10 paints a different picture. I think her real story may be the one where her first love be leaved she betrayed him and they didn't make up. Sorry if this rant is confusing it make sense in my head and to be clear I'm not bashing on Saber I do like her character this is just my interpretation of her do to this chapter. The second thing that I noted was Saber can now use her 3 NP for limited amount of time so Casters and her next battle should rise to the next level. As for the battle to be Saber has lost it so her SG sould come out much easier also Saber is fight with out Kazu and could easily CS her to help Hakuno. I personal think Saber will live after her last fight with the Fox and have a redeem Hero moment near the end. The I'm not so sure about is Karna rematch with Gawain and Leo. If Jinako learned from her last round Karna may win. I can't be sure but I bet Gawain and Leo are a bit weak because of the battle against the fake BB and not having time to fully recover while Karna is at full power since he recovered at his home base. Their is more I would like to write but trip over my word writing so much. Anyone have any thoughts on this Chapter and the characters involved?

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Jinako has always been selfish but she does have her redeeming qualities which you would have seen in extra ccc game.

- - - Updated - - -

Suzuka is great and all. Hope we will see her true character now that she is snapped. Stop putting on whole jk persona

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Come to think of it, whatever happened to Gatou? Wasn't he around?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Gatou (and Kiara too) was killed by Suzuka at the end of chapter 2, so by the time the story started.

I know a bit about CCC the game so I don't know what Gatou really did or would add but I'm kinda glad Kiara was out of the pic early. I don't want a new big bad to appear and take away from the build up of how scary Kazuradrop is. Though Kiara did in a some what way worship Tamamos past self so I bet the manga could have had some fun if she learned Caster origin. I don't know much about Jinako other then what wiki said so this my real first take on her. She seems to me to be a shut-in with low self confidants who accidentally joined the war and wants out.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; December 28th, 2020 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Okay, what the heck was that?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Saw this on FGO Arcade forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    The Christmas update introduces profiles to Arcade, so here's everything that isn't in the mobile version.
    Their is a part about Suzuka Gozen (Santa) I found insightful
    Spoiler:
    " She does retain her meddling and forceful personality, but this form where she has to prioritize other people's loves over her own live really accentuates her servient nature. Regardless, Suzuka Gozen is still a princess who handles the idea of love clumsily, so you have to support her."
    To me it helps explain that in her Saber form, though loving Kazu, Suzuka may prioritize her own feeling over her masters. This chapter did show her try to put her master first but too much piled on her mentally and the fact that it was the Foxes words that drove her masters chose was the straw that broke it and made her choose her feels over Kazu. Side note I do not think Violet or BB will fight in the next battle and will be in charge of protecting Julius.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's a fair reaction. People should be pissed off when their lovers not only march to their own deaths but do so, due to outside influence and venomous words.

That's what she was mad about?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Well Suzuka has said a few time she just wants to stay by her Masters side longer and his choose will end it faster. Plus he will die, and she does love him, and no one wants to lose a loved one. I think she was so many negative feeling built up now that she understandably snapped under the pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    It's a fair reaction. People should be pissed off when their lovers not only march to their own deaths but do so, due to outside influence and venomous words.
    Maybe in Suzuka mind but I don't think, this time, Caster was trying to be venomous. But agree that was Sabers moment for closure and Tamas influence snack in and ruined it for her.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; January 3rd, 2021 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    I know a bit about CCC the game so I don't know what Gatou really did or would add but I'm kinda glad Kiara was out of the pic early. I don't want a new big bad to appear and take away from the build up of how scary Kazuradrop is. Though Kiara did in a some what way worship Tamamos past self so I bet the manga could have had some fun if she learned Caster origin. I don't know much about Jinako other then what wiki said so this my real first take on her. She seems to me to be a shut-in with low self confidants who accidentally joined the war and wants out.
    Gatou is really great in game CCC, look forward to him once you get around to checkin that out

Main reason really why Jinako seems way more scuffed in Foxtail is because of his abscence since he's very important to her development in the game, really interested in seeing what her and Karna are gonna end up contributing to the story later on with those differences in mind

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Oot, but since the manga implements Ascension forms with Suzuka, I'm looking forward to the possible Ascension for Tamamo's, probably in their next fight soon.