Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Thread: [FF] Unfamiliar (Grail Works Ltd./Zero no Tsukaima)

Blog Entries
    I don't really think the designers really cared that much, somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Given what I know of D&D, once you get into the range of epic levels age stops being an issue if the character feels like it. Kurai might well end up with that full millennium (and more), depending on how things develop.

Blog Entries
    Everything stops being an issue once you get epic. Most of the time. Kurai is one of the few without Epic Spellcasting.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Because of the way his levels were gained, he never had a chance until now - but he isn't likely to, anyways. I've reviewed the system, and retain my opinion that it's the biggest waste of time and energy ever developed.

Doesn't druid 3/3.5E Timeless Body more or less turn off aging, anyway? It's kind of a moot point. Yeah, yeah, I know- "still dies when their time is up" and all, but he's also had Ilya going "you don't get to die" for a while now.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aging, yes - life span, no. He's going to be physically 27 for however long he lives, but he's still going to die when that 179 pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by ringlhach View Post
    Doesn't druid 3/3.5E Timeless Body more or less turn off aging, anyway? It's kind of a moot point. Yeah, yeah, I know- "still dies when their time is up" and all, but he's also had Ilya going "you don't get to die" for a while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Aging, yes - life span, no. He's going to be physically 27 for however long he lives, but he's still going to die when that 179 pops up.
    Yeah, I know. I just don't know how much Ilya's interference has changed things.