Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spiral of Conflict (tentative name)

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Well, that had already been adressed. You may also find that's largely what we do, compared to other stuff we culd be doing. Plot armor being a mechanic and all.

Allow me to restate something though: One of the purposes of this thing is to be a TM Fluff 101, so that it can stop people from doing it wrong all the time. Everyone generally draws from the wiki to the point of stuff always coming across as direct quotes, and it's painful. We can't get people to read the Seika doc, but we can get them to read this.

Seriously considering adding a source on everything, and having a place in it that explains the stuff like "DDD is actually a completely separate thing with separate rules, even though we are going to pretend it's not like everyone always does. But for the record, true DDD and Rakkyo shouldn't have Ancestors in it, because it makes some significant parts make no sense, these would be:..., so if you use elements from three different worlds, you may want to deal with this issue first."
    Last edited by Ratman; February 13th, 2014 at 12:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    Considering that they are already seperate continuities in Nasuverse like Tsukihime+Fate Stay Night, Fate EXTRA and Kara No Kyoukai, we may have include rules how to represent fundamental differences between those verses (like drained mana in EXTRA verse) and suggest different origins for certain aspects of the game so players can build their own alternative universe. For example, a world where there is no mana drain, but Moon Cell, and how to represent that.

Blog Entries
    You could make a general ruleset and do all that as separate settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    Yeah, cover first what is common to all settings and then make divergent rules. Magic Circuits work differently in Extra than in Fate/Tsukihime and Kara No Kyoukai, obviously.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    Yeah, cover first what is common to all settings and then make divergent rules. Magic Circuits work differently in Extra than in Fate/Tsukihime and Kara No Kyoukai, obviously.
    But they don't.
    Wizards just use them in a way magi never thought possible.

Blog Entries
    Well, there is no mana, so they are pretty much limited to what they can do with spiritual hacking.

PS. I think there is too much of work related to my conference paper to work seriously on it right now. I'll see if Virtue's anonquest will give me some inspiration meanwhile.