Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 1234581353 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanomachy (IC)

Adam Baumer
    Zeus High School - Courtyard
    Morning - First Day

"What's it to you, dude?" snaps Adam.

He starts walking to the door when another unfortunate wind picks up several more papers into the air. Cursing, Adam puts down his stack of documents and clumsily snatches at the airborne papers. Another wind causes the paper stack to all be blown into the air making a blizzard of school documents.

"God dammit!" Adam yells as he jumps around. He sees Agent Lukas grinning at his plight. "Oi! Make yourself useful!" he shouts at the smiling man in the suit. A vein pulsing in his forehead, Adam wonders how his day could get any worse.

Spoiler:

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rika Griffin (Airen)
    Time: Morning of the first day

“Oh? Breakfast?” Bryanna seems to ponder that for a second, before shrugging her shoulders as if not caring much about it. “Well, if you want, breakfast tomorrow will be alright.”

Relationship with Bryanna has become 2

She finally stepped back some, not noticing your embarrassment all the while, and probably not noticing any meaning in taking breakfast with you. You noticed she was taking a quick look at her wristwatch.

“Ah shit, gotta go. You better have something for me by then!” And with these words, Bryanna ran through the hallway and disappeared from view.

Only to be quickly replaced by the figure of your friend and Captain, Lara Klein.

“Hey there, Rika,” she greeted you while looking pretty tired. It seemed she had managed to slip away from her friends, who now were talking with her sister, and had escaped to the hallway. Being popular had some downsides, it seemed.

“How are you doing? Ah, you don’t have to go to the team this morning, I don’t think the girls are going today.” She openly yawned, and you noticed dark circles around her eyes. She must have noticed your stare, because she quickly smiled at you and started to explain. “I have been taking care of Mari for the past 5 days. Leave it to the Klein family to produce a 13 years old with no knowledge whatsoever about how the world works.”

While Lara sighed, you quickly recalled some of the common knowledge about her family. The Klein clan had been a low to middle class couple, who had the good fortune of bringing to the world six sons and daughters that had turned to be geniuses one way or the other. The oldest brother was a very successful entrepreneur that had made the family rich, the second oldest was called Martin Klein and attended Zeus. Then, there was Lara herself, and you hadn’t known anything about the other three until today. Although, if she had been taking care of Mari for the last five days, did this mean that she was now living in the dorm with her?

Lara looked at her sister talk energetically with her friends, and sighed again. “Seriously, it is like she had lived her whole life under a nuclear bunker, and now she is as energetic as a newborn puppy.”

You weren’t sure if you were even surprised at this. The Klein family had been a very American one, and their rise to fame had been well documented and a media phenomena not even that long ago. The eccentricities of the parents were well known to the public.

Jordan J Jones (Bloble)

Jozefina quickly gave you a gatorade, and was about to answer your request, when Rosalin intervened, giving you a balls-withering glare. “She is not gonna go out with you, and if you want to help, sit there and start filling the paperwork. I can file you as a part-time helper just for today.”

You were quickly ushered to the desk in the corner, and found yourself presented with a massive stack of papers to fill. As you prepared to deal with this punishment specially prepared by your twintailed tormentor, two people you quickly recognized entered the room.

One had strawberry blonde hair, and was one of the most popular female students in the school. Likewise, the blonde haired man that had entered behind her could be easily called the most popular male student by far. The president and the vice-president of the student council, respectively.

“Ah, you are… ehh… Jonathan, right?” Rose Deschamps went directly towards you were sitting, smiling all the while.

“It is Jordan.” Alexander Tanner quickly corrected her, before staring at you with some curiosity. “What are you doing here?”

“He offered to help us a bit, so I gladly accepted his help,” Rosalin quickly started explaining. “He specifically announced he wanted to do most of the paperwork for us so we would be free to enjoy our day, and we accepted gladly.” After saying that, she quickly put a hand over Jozefa’s mouth, after giving you another glare full of thorns.

Rose just went “I see, that’s so good of you, Jordan!” while Alexander looked at Rosalin with suspicion, and then smiled bitterly.

Masaki Tomomi (Erlkonig)

Rebecca smiled bitterly at your words. “Ah, not all teachers are to go to the meeting. Only the most important ones. Kian and me are not invited this time around.”

She returned your lunchbox, and took a critical look at you, before deciding you were okay.

“Off to visit your brother in the swordsmanship club?” That caught you by surprise. Then again, Rebecca was one of the few teachers that held any real interest in the lives of her students, which was one of the motives she was so well liked.

She smiled, and patted you in the head. “There you go then. Send your bro my regards; he aced the PE exam again.”

You started to walk towards the club…

… and the world started to shake and rumble like mad.

Max L Rowan (Mooncake)

Krystine seemed to hesitate for a moment, her façade of perfection crumbling slightly when you asked these questions. You noticed that Ida was now dedicating that silent stare of hers at you now, but she still remained silent.

Zeus High was full of many people that were called geniuses by their peers. A lot of these geniuses were, to put it simply, pretty odd people. It came with the talent, it was said, and to tell the truth this school was full of strangeness. But between all those weird people, Ida stood out as one of the oddest ones.

You noticed Krystine’s eyes deviating towards her friend slightly, before she answered carefully. “Sorry, but I am not at liberty of talking about these matters. As thankful as I am for your help, I’d ask to stop talking about this, and for you to forget this event happened. If that is not possible, then at least don’t talk about it near Ida.”

Her words were firm, and it was very clear she did not intend to leave any room for discussion.

Masaki Taichi

“My sis… she is called Josephine.” Kaitlin shook her head “Your offer is very kind, but I don’t think there is much to be done about her. She is just a punk who holds no respect for anyone or anything.”

She smiled again, although there was a slight regret to her smile. “The Walterson family is very complicated…”

She was saying that… and then, in a single instant, everything went mad.

The floor shook like a sudden earthquake assaulted it. The air shook as well. So did the bokken you here holding in your hands, and the others… and you yourself.

Everything… started to shake without stop.

Dylan Rory McNeill

The debate raged on. As you expected, nobody had nothing much to suggest except mere violence. As a warning of the kind they wanted, it seemed to suffice, at least to explain Chamellia that she was not to fuck with the gang. But Zhong, bloodthirsty as ever, seemed unsatisfied.

This gang had done worse things already than just violence, but this was the area it excelled on, and it couldn’t be helped that…

You were thinking that, when the meeting was suddenly interrupted.

The ceiling shook. The ground shook. The walls shook.

You shook.

In a single instant, everything turned insane beyond your expectations.

Johnny Justice (Franny), Cyrus Ferdinand (Spinach) & Rosary Flowers (Katie)

Between Astor, Rosary, and the added help of another female member of the club, you managed to untangle this mess and recover most of the controllers.

“Prize?” Astor asked, noticeably confused. However, his confusion only lasted a single moment.

“Ah! The prize! I completely forgot about it, ahahaha…” he pressed his hand against his hair, clearly unconcerned about the whole thing. Meanwhile, the Computer Club on its entirety stared at him with gazes that seemed to express ‘Are you fucking kidding me?’

It became very clear that Astor just wasn’t the more organized person around.

Small Government (Leo)

During your whole flight, your instincts kept screaming. Something was wrong. There was something bad here. Danger was coming. Danger, it was dangerous, a big predator would come from the ether and eat you.

It made no sense. Everything started to jumble in your tiny brain, the itch returning stronger than ever. And before you could reach your destination…

Everything started tumbling down.

Adam Baumer (MssrNeko)

“Okay, here, here.” Lukas quickly started grabbing the papers that had been snatched by the wind, and with his help, you quickly managed to reform the stack. It still took some minutes to get everything, but he finally guided you in, guarding the papers from further action of the wind.

Yet… the pile of papers seemed to start shaking anew. You suspected the wind was acting up again, then you noticed Lukas was shaking as well, and so were the walls… and even you yourself.

“What the he-“ the agent managed to squeeze out these words when-

Everything blacked out.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Rosary Flowers (Katie)

“Ah! The prize! I completely forgot about it, ahahaha…” he pressed his hand against his hair, clearly unconcerned about the whole thing. Meanwhile, the Computer Club on its entirety stared at him with gazes that seemed to express ‘Are you fucking kidding me?’
    "Just, like, get it later," I offhandedly mumble. If we're all gamers here, do we need a prize? I think the real glory is waving your elite metaphorical dick in people's faces because you absolutely fucking trashed them in video games. Prizes should be a minor incentive or something of the sort.

With that, I cautiously eye Cyrus and Johnny nad look around the room, already making a plan in case I need to bolt for whatever reason. There's a pretty good janitor's closet to hide in down the hall.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rika Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by Lara
    “Seriously, it is like she had lived her whole life under a nuclear bunker, and now she is as energetic as a newborn puppy.”
    "Yeah, seems like it," one eye closed, I can't help but smile at my friend, "But Zeus is a pretty lively place, guess she's just getting into the spirit of things?"

She looked tired.

Bags under her eyes, it was pretty clear that she had been neglecting her sleep for the past few days. I hadn't seen Mari before today, but if Lara had really been taking care of her for the past five days, and she was as energetic during those days as she was now...

Then being tired from watching her was a perfectly understandable event.

Pushing myself off the wall, I straighten my posture, not wanting to come off as tired myself.

There was no reason to burden her with non-existent problems after all.

"Still, do you want some help looking out for her?" Voice as pleasant as ever, I peek into the classroom, "If practice is canceled, then my schedule for the rest of the day is pretty clear," crossing my arms, I wink once at the other girl, "I may not look like it, but I'm good with kids. My younger cousin was just as energetic at that age... And well... I guess she's the same way now too actually..." Pausing for a moment in nostalgia, I break out of my self-inflicted stun with a jolt, "Or if you'd rather not go back in, we could just stay out here and chat~ It's been awhile since it was just the two of us, admittedly."

Not like anything could ruin this morning.

Free days were the best.
    Last edited by Airen; January 25th, 2014 at 07:31 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Jordan J Jones (Bloble)

​Triple-J, the star runner of Zeus High's football team and a valued member of both the Track and Basketball Teams, was not one to hold a grudge. He was also the kind of person who wouldn't swear at bees after poking around in their nest. In short, he couldn't rightfully be called a sore loser.

The sudden tower of papers on his borrowed desk, however, was beginning to make him wish that he was. While his legs could probably carry him out of the office faster than Rosalin could grab him, Jordan's pride wouldn't let go of his promise, no matter how much of a joke it had initially been. "You're a tough one, Roz," he grumbled, his smug grin completely gone. "Hate to say it, but that's a good thing, too." He still preferred Rosalin's much more gentle companion, but he got the feeling that her route would be closed until he could find a way to deal with the ever present dragon guarding the princess.

"...well," Jordan looked at the first sheet, skimming over countless lines, boxes, and blanks to fill in, and gulped down some 'rade immediately after, his face pale. "This... this better be going on my transcript later." He tried to convince himself that it would be a learning experience, and then proceeded to remember that he'd gotten into Zeus based on his athletics, not intelligence. With marks barely hovering over the minimum, he occasionally had to struggle more with his homework than his training. That stack of papers represented everything he was horrible at, and Jordan knew he'd have to go through all of it. Maybe he'd be able to manage to finish most of it before Baumer reached the office...

Luckily for Jordan, help had arrived in the form of the Council's President and Vice-President, who would surely be able to reverse his plight!

Jordan raised a hand to wave hello, but Rosalin shot down his attempt before it had even begun, and he wilted under her glare. Spinning a story that made him sound like a saint was bad, but the Pres's grateful smile and thanks had sealed the deal. No way he'd be getting out of this one without looking like a monster, barring a straight up miracle.

"Yeah, what she said," Jordan ended up saying, with a slightly strained smile. He met Alexander's eyes and shrugged helplessly. "I know all the athletics clubs give the Council a tough time with... uh..." He glanced at the top sheet of paper again. "'Funds Requisitioning' and stuff, so I figured that I'd try to make up for it a bit, and show how much we appreciate you guys and all you do for us."

Ah... that straight up miracle was looking mighty appealing. Jordan wasn't particularly religious, but for that one, he'd pray.

Blog Entries
    Max L Rowan (Mooncake)

Oh boy. For a moment, Krystine hesitates - I think I asked something I shouldn't have. Ida's staring at me now, still staying silent. I only hear her talk when the teacher calls on her; other than that, I think she only talks to Krystine.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystine
    “Sorry, but I am not at liberty of talking about these matters. As thankful as I am for your help, I’d ask to stop talking about this, and for you to forget this event happened. If that is not possible, then at least don’t talk about it near Ida.”
    ...I can't exactly ignore something like that, but from the look in her eyes, Krystine won't change her mind. Besides... I know what it's like to have something you don't want to talk about to others.

"No problem," I answer her with a smile. "Nice to talk to you, Krystine, Ida."

I promptly turn and meander back to my desk. If my smile is a little saddened, I don't think anybody really notices. They're too busy playing their card games and talking amongst themselves. The earlier tension from the almost-fight has died down, and I walk over to my desk.

An odd start to today. Not the best, but not the worst. Still, I stopped a bully from throwing his weight around, so that counts as something goo-

"Ghk!"

Ow. Headaches are apparently a side-effect of my condition, and I've had a few bad ones - lately, though, it's been getting pretty bad and I don't know why. It's never happened like this before; I guess I'll have to wait it out and see if it gets better. I'll go talk to the nurse after class, I think...

I go to sit down at my desk, getting ready to covertly restart my drawing of Ida's dress.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Blog Entries
    Cyrus Ferdinand

"No prize? What's the point?" Cyrus asked, half to himself, half to Astor. Challenges with no risk or reward were endeavors with no merit. The risk and the reward were irrelevant, and their true worth hold no meaning, what matters is the existence of the reward itself, not the value of it, and the same applies to the risk. No matter how large or small, how important or worthless, someone has to lose and someone has to gain. A contest with neither aspect is worthless.

"It doesn't matter." Cyrus said, pushing the tournament into the corner of his mind where things that don't matter go, right beside the thoughts of the junk TV in the hideout. Remembering his original purpose for coming to the Computer Club, Cyrus looked around the room, giving everyone in the room a brief glance as he spoke. "We were just passing by, and we're not much for video games. More importantly; we were wondering if we would be seeing any of you tonight?"

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Johnny Justice

"Honestly," Johnny drawled, shaking his head with a wide grin and glimmering eyes, "You're more forgetful then an alcoholic with a debt to pay!" He laughs long and loudly before swirling towards the... fine looking specimen of a lady that was standing in the corner sulking. Attractively sulking, like a cat that was denied another serving of salmon.

He had to play it cool as a cucumber, but he was Johnny Justice, the best at playing it cool. If there was a cat cooler then he at Zeus, he hadn't had the pleasure of showing that cat that he was the slickest sly this side of the States. He winked at the girl, running a hand through hair that drove the ladies crazier then a squirrel was for nuts, giving her his best grin. "Why hellooooo there doll. What's a gal like you doin' down here roughin' it with all of us good ol' boys?"

Like I said, Johnny was totally super smooth, ​everyone totally said so.
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

Blog Entries
    Rosary Flowers (Katie)

“Why hellooooo there doll. What's a gal like you doin' down here roughin' it with all of us good ol' boys?"
    I don't wanna live.

I almost prefer Robin to the insanity that's happening right now. Like a deer in the headlights, I freeze and I can't do anything about this because what the fuck this it's like God just wants me to be hit on by terrible people.

That just ain't right! I swear to you, Lord, have mercy on this former sinner. Have mercy.

"I—" Suppress Brooklyn. I don't want them to know that I come from there, you know? Then this would make everything absolutely ten times more awkward. I don't want to associate with crooks anymore, that's all in the past. And oh my God what happens if they learn what I did to Hayden I'd be super duper fucked with a capital F...

"Why don'tcha min' yer own business?"

...Damn it.

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Johnny Justice

Johnny grinned, leaning against the doorframe with eyebrows that waggled up and down like some sort of deranged light switch, his eyes twinkling merrily. "Aww, come on, you can't just ignore a pretty gal! There's gotta be a law against doin' somethin' as criminally insane as that!"

He tilted his head to the side in a way that would be considered attractive by the standards of normal, sane people who aren't immune to the charms of a true american hero, green eyes staring directly at hers as he winked with a flourish. Even if she wouldn't succumb to his wit and charisma so easily, that was just a sign that she had true character, and was a woman of a higher stature! His smolder would bring her down, but not today.

He sighed, staring out the door at the slightly mussed wallpaper of the hallway. ​Not today.
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

Blog Entries
    Rika Griffin (Airen)

“You would help me? Thanks Rika! You are a lifesaver!” Lara smiled, clearly relieved as she heard your words. She had very possibly been dealing with Mari all alone, and your offer of help must have been like the light of salvation shinning on her.

Relationship with Lara has become 3

“Although, let’s just not go back yet…” She was saying that… when everything started to shake.

“What… is happening?” You heard her say. For a brief moment, her hand grabbed your arm. Then everything shook again.

And you only knew darkness.

Jordan J Jones (Bloble)

Rose nodded even more, appreciation noticeable in her eyes. If anything, you at least were managing to rise your stock with her, something that many guys would envy you for.

Relationship with Rose has become 1

Alexander, however, did not seem that happy with Rosalin. He was about to open his mouth, say something to make a miracle happen… when he started to shake.

Was Rosalin’s thorny glare so scary? But now that you thought about it, Rosalin was shaking too. And how curious, you also were shaking! Everyone was shaking. Everything was shaking. An ominous rumble could be heard everywhere, and the stacks of papers started to come undone before your eyes.

It was a miracle! At least that you wanted to scream…

But nobody had any time to react.

Max L Rowan (Mooncake)

Your head hurt a lot. It hurt like someone was driving a knife through your skull. How… weird, something like this had never happened to you in your life. You noticed Krystine was now looking at you with worry, but before she could say anything…

Your vision trembled. Was it caused by this sudden headache? But your pencil, the sketchbook, the desk itself. Everything was trembling.

Everything was tumbling down.

Johnny Justice (Franny), Cyrus Ferdinand (Spinach) & Rosary Flowers (Katie)

Everyone had been watching the ‘flirting’ between Rosary and Johnny the same way one watches a ping-pong game, stares going from him to her and back to him again. The only one that seemed unconcerned was Astor, who was now setting the controllers up.

“Okay, I think this is all ready!” He shouted, completely ruining the mood…

And, curiously enough, the controllers he had set-up were now rumbling like mad.

“Huh? Did I do something wrong?”

And that was the last you heard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: Morning of the first END

It happened all of a sudden. There were barely any previous warnings about something going wrong. Nobody could tell anything out of the normal was going to happen, except for a certain eagle, and even then, it could barely understand what its instincts were telling it.

This had been a normal day. This was a normal day. Yet, that perception was shattered in a single instant. The phenomena had a duration of a single instant. Everything happened in that instant, so short, yet so insanely long.

First, everything started to tremble and shake like it was an earthquake. But it was not the earth the only think that was trembling. The air itself also trembled and shook, although such a thing was impossible… and the building itself trembled. It was an earthquake. It was an air-quake. It was a massive quake of everything contained within Zeus High School.

And then came the darkness. It was a blink and miss thing, something that happened in an instant within an instant. A column of inky black nothingness sprouted from the ground, faster than even light itself, and surrounded the terrains of the school whole, swallowing everyone in its impossible maw.

Then, the darkness was gone… and with it was also gone Zeus High School, everyone within, everything surrounding it… and everything above it. Nothing was left to remind anyone of its existence, except a massive hole where it used to be.

But for all of you, trapped for what seemed forever in this eternal instant, it was as if the sudden darkness tore the sun apart in a single bite, as if it annihilated every single concept of the ‘world’ as if it had been nothing at all. Your inner ‘world’ came under assault, and no matter how much you screamed in your mind, how much you clawed against it and resisted, something broke through all your defenses, through all the concepts your mind held, through all sanity, and through all your self.

Something reached into every single one of you. Something touched every single one of you. It went straight to the soul, and with a single movement, violated you in a way so horrible and unnameable that surpassed all your imagination. Because your very soul, your own pure, immaterial, immortal spirit was changed, mutated, against your very will, and there was nothing you could do but suffer in painful silence.

Everyone loses 10 Self

Everything has an end, and mercifully, even this had an end. The eternal instant drew into a close, the trauma in your mind plunging you into a comfortable consciousness, trying to forget the horror you had experimented.

And then, everything came tumbling down. Much to the regret and sorrow of everyone involved, everything and everyone tumbled down.

There was a scream, a scream executed in unison by every single existence in Zeus High School.

Then, there was a crashing sound. And only silence followed.

Last edited by RacingeR; January 26th, 2014 at 04:44 PM.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Blog Entries
    Time: Day 1 – Afternoon
    Welcome to the Warped World

The skies shattered with an horrible grinding sound, cracks spreading through the air like twisted tendrils, only to break apart under the pressure of what was coming from above. The witch watched in silence as a big chunk of earth fell amidst the cavalcade of screeching sounds.

With a massive crash, it landed in the earth, and the rumble that followed caused the entire world to shake. However, the witch just watched on stoically, standing even against the shockwave that made the hill behind her crumble apart.

Zeus High School appeared before her eyes.
    PHASE I
    Shattered Horizons

-----------------------

Small Government Washington Irving

You went to sleep as Small Government.

And you woke up as Washington Irving.

Even as the feeling of being violated still remained in your now expanded mind, you had more important things to notice. Like the fact you had completely changed.

You now had a pair of arms. You now knew to talk. You now were different.

You now were Washington Irving, and eagle, but also a person.

Getting up took some effort, but after a while, you managed to force your body up in its talons with the help of your newly acquired arms. The dizziness you felt made you unsure of trying to fly at the moment, but you knew the change in your form wouldn’t be a burden to it.

You looked above, and noticed that you weren’t the only thing that had changed. The sky itself… had been completely changed too. Where there had been a blue sky with milky white clouds, there was now only inky black. It would be fair to say there was now no sky, if such a thing had been possible…

But, there was something there. Lines resembling big, huge cracks were spread everywhere in the broken sky, looking as unreachable as the soon had been in your former world. These cracks were all interconnected with one each other, like they composed the most twisted and distorted cobweb you had ever seen.

And from every single one of those cracks, of those wide lines, descended an indescribably eldritch teal light, illuminating everything with a faint glow that nevertheless made everything nearby pretty visible, even if it was a poor replacement of the sun.

The problem was… you could feel something there. Beyond the inky darkness, beyond the pale teal light… there was something peering through the cracks… something that you could only fear. But… it was far away, and was not something you could concentrate in for now.

You took stock of your surroundings, and you found them as grim as the eldritch sky above you. The rooftop was as cracked and broken as the sky was, looking for all intents and purposes as if a tornado had danced the polka on it. The whole thing was distorted, twisted, forming shapes that the material it was composed of shouldn’t be able to form.

And more importantly, there was blood strewn everywhere on it. At the center of that lake of blood, there were five bodies of students.

Four of them were dead. Their corpses had been mutilated horribly, to the point their shape could barely be recognized as human, and the blood seemed to have mostly come from them. The fifth body was of an unconscious girl you managed to somewhat recognize. Her name was… Ludmilla… was it? Your memories felt severely jumbled at the moment.

You started to move towards her, when you heard two horrible screeching sounds. Looking above, you saw two small figures circling above the bodies. With your incredible vision, it was an easy task to identify those as crows… or as things that formerly had been crows.

They had been mutated like you had… but differently. While their plumage remained midnight black, their eyes had become completely red, and their talons looked as sharp as yours. What had changed the most, however, had been their beaks. Now incredibly big and heavy, they seemed so cumbersome that the fact they were able to fight was a miracle.

And from the screeches they let out, you could feel their malice. They were planning to eat the corpses… included the one of the unconscious girl.

Encountered Mutated Crow x2

Wise up!

Name: Mutated Crow
    Race: Crow?
    Attributes: Bird, Flying

Perks:

Flight [Flying Trait]
    Possession of a way to take flight at will. Can remain away from melee attacks if flying high enough, and all attacks, regardless of type, have -5 speed when aimed at you. The penalty does not apply for others with this perk.

Spiritual Rank: 1

Rosary Flowers
    Location: Sea of UNKNOWN – Zeus High School (Distorted Hallway - ?? Floor)

Your awakening was a harsh one.

It had not been the feeling of violation that remained behind after that horrible experience, or the numbness that seemed to have a stranglehold in your body. No, what woke you up was an impulse, something grabbing on your mind and pulling with great strength.

The place were you were now was dark. The lights above the hallway had been completely broken, and only the faint teal glow coming from the windows provided any illumination. You were completely alone, but the blood that caked both extremes of the distorted hallways told that you weren’t the first to pass here.

The impulse was felt again. You couldn’t resist it. It came from one of the extremes of the hallway, one extreme that was more illuminated than the other. From there, DANGER on its purest from poured endlessly, calling you, warning you. A strange noise that you couldn’t understand or recognize also came from there.

You had to go there. That is what the strange impulse told you, and with despair, you understood that you were going there, that all other options were closed to you. If you tried to resist, your body would move alone towards it. It was like a honey trap, a deadly weapon laced in some kind of sweet scent you couldn’t resist despite knowing its true nature.

You had to go there.

There was no other option. But maybe you could increase your chances of survival somehow…

Masaki Tomomi

Your body felt numb. Your head felt dizzy.

Saying you felt violated was an understatement. This horrible, dirty feeling crawling through your body couldn’t be expressed with words. However, there was a limit to how much time you could spend wallowing in it, and you finally opened your eyes.

The hallway was faintly illuminated by the lights above you. They were intact, but it seemed like their tension was low, making the light they emitted less useful than that of a lantern.

You tried to get up, but your movements felt slow and sluggish as you tried to recover from your prolonged unconsciousness, you managed to get on your knees, when a startling noise was heard from one extreme of the hallway, you turned to look… and you saw red.

It was blood. There was a corpse in front of you, of a dead student. You couldn’t help it. You screamed as your body fell backwards, trying to make distance from the dreadful sight. The scream caused the noise to repeat, and you saw a figure heading towards you.

The rush of adrenaline annihilated the sluggishness of your body. You were prepared to get up and run… when you recognized the owner of that figure.

You had seen her many times before. Komiya Shinoko was one of your brother’s kouhais, the twins that followed him around. She was advancing towards you in a slow, sluggish way, one of her hands grasping a bokken. She stopped for an instant when she saw you.

“You are… sempai’s sister…?” after recognizing you, she quickly made her way towards you, walking around the corpse with a clearly horrified and frightened expression. With the same sluggish movements from before, she grabbed your arm and tried to lift you up. “We need… to…”

However, there was something clearly wrong with her. When you tried to use her help to lift yourself up (although you didn’t need it anymore), all that happened was that the two of you toppled down together, falling to the floor with a dull noise.

“Damn… we need… to get out of… here….” Shinoko’s skin felt cold to the touch, and you could see sweat pouring from her. It was like she was tired… but there was something unnatural about this.

Wise up!

Name: Komiya Shinoko
    Race: Human
    Attributes: Human, Unbound

Afflicted with Unnatural Exhaustion Level 1
    All stats reduced by 1/4. Other effects unknown.

Rika Griffin
    Location: Sea of UNKNOWN – Zeus High School (Distorted Hallway – 4th Floor)

“Griffin! Wake up!” the voice that jolted you awake was familiar. You slowly, carefully opened your eyes, and lifted your body slightly. In front of you was a person you recognized after some moments…

This was, without a doubt, Millia Kuniv, the school’s nurse and healthcare teacher. She seemed to be slightly relieved to see you waking up. “At least you seem to be not wounded. Can you move? Do you feel pain anywhere?”

You tried to move, and found that although sluggish, you had no problem with any of your limbs, and apart from that remaining feeling of violation, your body was alright.

“Good. Because we are going to need you.” At this point, you noticed that the nurse’s coat was tattered, like many pieces of it had been ripped apart… and then you followed the nurse’s stare, to behold the bloodied body of another student.

It was Lara. She was surrounded by chairs and desks covered with blood, but you could clearly see the wounds that covered her body everywhere. She was still alive, she was still breathing, but barely so. She was covered by bandages fashioned out of Millia’s coat, which had stopped the bleeding, but it was clearly not enough.

“Are you sure you are going to be able to move, Griffin?”

Wise up!

Name: Millia Kuniv
    Race: Human
    Attributes: Human, Unbound

Perks:

(Focus) Doctor
    Ability to, with the appropriate materials and tools, treat wounds and recover the health of others. Level 1 Bleeding, Level 1 Wound, and others status effects can be cured, and if remedies are on hand, Level 1 and 2 Sicknesses can be cured or reduced. Other effects may be possible.

Adam Baumer
    Location: Sea of UNKNOWN – Zeus High School (Distorted Classroom – ???)

You had never had a hangover in your life, but you thought that how you currently felt was a close approximation of that state.

Waking up in an unfamiliar classroom just made you feel worse. Fighting against the dizziness, you managed to get up, and summoning some force of will, you took stock of your surroundings.

Only for you to wish to never have done so.

The faint teal light that came through the windows illuminated a bloodbath. Destroyed bodies were strewn around everywhere you looked, mutilated and broken. It was an horrible scene…

But what made it even more horrible was that two of the cadavers started moving.

Lacie
    Location: Sea of UNKNOWN – Zeus High School (Distorted Hallway – ?? Floor)

You went to sleep as Max Leo Rowan, and wake up as Lacie Rowan. But that was not the only change. As you got up, as you dealt with the feelings of violation… you noticed something else.

You touched your hair, your body… you even went as far as checking ‘there’… and no doubt was left. You were not in the body of Max L. Rowan, but in the body of Lacie Rowan. A girl’s body.

Groggy as you were, you managed to get up in your knees, and look around. The hallway had been completely distorted, the floor going up and down, left and right seemingly at random, and the walls seemed to comb outwards. The ceiling was no better, and the distortion seemed to have completely destroyed the lights above. Only the faint teal glow outside provided any illumination.

The hallways had two doors, probably of classrooms, and another hallway coming from its center. On the extremes, you could see it fork over, conducting towards other places. However, you could not match the geography of this with that of the school.

It had changed, just like you had.

Masaki Taichi
    Location: Sea of UNKNOWN – Zeus High School (Swordsmanship Club)

You woke up in the same place you had laid on before. Your body felt heavy, and your breath had been thrown out of rhythm, but considering what you had just gone through, this was better than you expected.

Taking stock of your body, you noticed it worked fairly well, and you examined your surroundings. The swordsmanship club had fallen into complete darkness, but you still could see enough to notice someone unconscious near you. You approached it, and noticed it was Kaitlin. She seemed to have no wounds you could perceive.

There was no trace of the twins anywhere else, but after spending a bit looking, you were fairly sure you were alone. The room itself, however, looked like a complete mess, but at least you had your bokken on hand, since you had managed to grab it before everything went to hell.

The door that led outside the room was slightly ajar, and an eerie teal glow penetrated from it.

Equipment

Bokken: +1 STR.

Jordan J. Jones
    Location: Sea of UNKNOWN – Zeus High School (The Streetlight)

Waking up hanging from a gigantic streetlight was a first, you had to admit.

The… thing… was something you recognized from the school’s entrance. It apparently had been somehow transported to the interior of the school, and… had been magnified to be at least six times higher. From everywhere in its metallic body, big parts and sections sprung towards all directions, making it seem some sort of giant tree that you would see in a platform game. You had woken up in one of those platforms, but you were thankfully pretty near the floor, and it wouldn’t be hard to get there.

However, you had no freaking idea of where you were. You did not recognize this part of the school at all, and the reigning darkness only helped by some alien as hell teal glow. Only the part directly under the streetlight was illuminated by it, as if the light came from the heavens.

Wherever this place was, it was incredibly big.

At that moment, you noticed something. Under the bright light… there was a spot of inky black that seemed to move around at random. It was something so utterly weird and strange, that for a moment all you could do was stare at it.

Dylan Rory McNeill

*Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop*

It was a dripping sound that woke you up.

*Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop*

The sound approached. You vaguely became aware of it as your mind jolted awake. Something was wrong, but you feel sluggish, dizzy, and out of place. Even opening your eyes seemed to cost you too much effort.

*Drip. Drop. Drip. DROP*

And then, something dripped on you. Something that burned painfully and caused you to scream in agony. It hurt like a bitch.

Dylan has lost 5 HP

The pain flared in your mind, but at least it managed to force you awake better than anything else could. By pure instinct, you rolled away and managed to avoid something that would have fallen on top of you hadn’t you been fast enough. You opened your eyes, and beheld the horror before you.

You were in some sort of classroom invaded by the darkness. A monster was in front of you, its gluttonous maw opened wide. It was a creature composed of some sort of green, acidic viscous substance that was melting everything it touched. Desks, chairs, the floor itself… everything seemed to suffer under its monstrous presence.

You did not have much time to understand your surroundings, or what was happening. From the slimy monster… something… came… out…

It was a body. An human body. It was launched from the side of the thing, and you could behold it in all its consumed, melted glory before it mercifully vanished into the darkness.

Encountered Green Slime? x1

The thing turned towards you. It had no eyes, but you still could feel it staring at you, acid slipping from its open mouth like drool. You were next in its menu… and its girth seemed to completely block the exit of the classroom. You had no other option but to fight it.

And knowing of your intentions, the slime burst, two new whip-like appendages appearing from its sides, as it prepared to attack you.

Wise up!

Name: Green Slime
    Race: Slime
    Attributes: Slime
    Spiritual Rank: 0,5

Perks:

Acid Constitution [Slime Trait]
    As creature composed by acidic slime, touching it without care can be very perilous. If touched by bare skin, the slime will cause a violent burning pain. 5 HP is lost regardless of DEF when touching the slime, and repeated contact with it may disable a limb, or destroy a non-magical weapon.

Slime Manipulation
    Ability to manipulate its own monstrous shape. Many things or shapes can be created out of the acidic slime.
    [Slime Whips - Spiritual Ability. Creates a maximum two whips of acidic slime that augment STR by 2 each. Acid Constitution applies to them. Costs 5 SP per whip]

Cyrus Ferdinand

“Hey, wake up!”

Someone shook you, brusquely taking you away from the sweet embrace of unconsciousness. You quickly recalled what had happened, and struggled against your grogginess as you opened your eyes and propped yourself up.

You were in… some sort of classroom, and your day quickly took a change for the worse as you beheld the bodies of the students strewn around against desks and chairs. There was only a single person alive in your sight, and you had never thought you would be thankful to see Cecily Ridley, alias “Bitch”.

She seemed to be… dirty. There was some blood that wasn’t hers in her jacket, but otherwise she seemed intact. And impatient.

“There is no time to lose, fucker! We need to get out of here, right now!”

She sounded very, very scared.

Johnny Justice

You managed the waking up part pretty alright, and even managed to stand up after a minute’s struggle. Okay, with this, you were at least doing alright. Pretty good, given the circumstances.

You were in a distorted… hallway, and had woken up in what seemed a dead end. Funny, you did not recall this sort of place existing before in the school, but here you were.

Your instincts honed by many years of fighting in the street also told you very explicitly that you were fucked. The source of that was, of course, the sound of feet dragging towards you. There was something wrong with the person that was approaching, you could tell by the sudden, rotten smell that invaded the air. Whatever was nearing you…

Was not human.
    Last edited by RacingeR; January 26th, 2014 at 10:42 PM.

quotes

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Jordan J. Jones
    Location: Sea of UNKNOWN – Zeus High School (The Streetlight)

Jordan J. Jones didn't like to be unsure. As someone who almost always knew what he wanted and had the resolve to go for it no matter what stood in his way, doubt was something he made sure to eliminate as fast as possible. Yet upon waking up, the only thing he could be sure of was that something was wrong. Very, very wrong.

Was it him? A curious sensation, a momentary hesitation as he recalled exactly who 'he' was, and suddenly Jordan was unsure about himself. He was a star athlete, an excellent student, yet... he was unsure, for whatever reason.

Was it the school? He was still in Zeus, that much was obvious, yet it was different. A different Zeus? Possibly. The bizarre architecture he'd woken up on wouldn't have looked out of place at a museum of abstract art. Perhaps it was meant to be a testament to how the light people create to illuminate their darkness eventually casts a shadow too large to ignore. Or something like that. But yes, he was unsure of that, as well.

There was one thing, though, that pulled Jordan together. One thing he was sure of.

He was never praying for a miracle again.

"...ugh," with a groan, he stood up shakily, careful not to lose his balance on his narrow platform. "Rose? Roz? ...Jozefina? Alex?" He called out, to no reply. Jordan didn't immediately jump down because of the moving blotch of shadow on the ground before him. What was that? He was unsure, but he knew he wasn't going to be letting it get anywhere near him. Which left him in an awkward situation, until a slightly chilling thought occurred to him.

The shadow was on the ground... so what was casting it?

Slowly, Jordan looked up, into the light.

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rika Griffin
    Location: Sea of UNKNOWN – Zeus High School (Distorted Hallway – 4th Floor)

Quote Originally Posted by ???
    “Griffin! Wake up!”
    The voice that seeks to pull me from the darkness is familiar, but my body doesn't want to move to answer the call. It feels cold, like the floor, like someone had reached into my chest and left a chunk of ice near my heart. My thoughts are scrambled, and it's hard to focus on anything, but the sound of that voice, that desperation...

I should probably answer, but...

...Why am I on the floor anyway?

...What happened?

...I was talking with Lara... And then there was an earthquake...?!?

Eyes opening slowly, I try my best to ignore the cold feeling in my body, and push myself up a bit, eyes squinting not for the person who had called out for me, but for the girl who had just been by my side a few moments ago.

The person I find instead-

Quote Originally Posted by Millia
    “At least you seem to be not wounded. Can you move? Do you feel pain anywhere?”
    "No... I'm fine, Ms. Kuniv," trying to blink away my blurred vision, I push myself slowly to my feet, "But, where are we? Did you see Lara-"

“Good. Because we are going to need you.”
    A feeling of dread shoots through my system at those words.

Her clothes were torn, her expression was serious, and she was staring at-

"Lara!"

Without thinking about it, I reflexively dash to the side of my friend.

"W-What the hell...?!"

There was so much blood...

"How... What..." On the verge of tears, I look over the wounds with an untrained eye, unsure of what to do, "How did this happen...? You were just fine a few minutes ago... We were talking..."

Her form was surrounded by desks and chairs, slick with blood... What seemed to be her blood...

Had she gotten hit with the desks...?

If that was the case, then why hadn't I gotten hit? We were right next to each other when the quake started...

"Shit, shit, shitshitshit," not knowing what to do, I find myself swearing, "This can't be happening...!"

Captain...

If I keep panicking she really will die.

Calm down Rika, the nurse is here, she should know what to do...

"“Are you sure you are going to be able to move, Griffin?”"
    "I'll be fine Teach, just tell me what to do," blinking back tears, I nonetheless look up at the nurse with a determined expression, "Whatever it is, I'll do it. Even if my legs were broken I'd still do it... Lara can't... She can't..."

My words breaking up into unintelligible sounds, I just stop and wait for the nurse's response, looking down at my friend, afraid to even touch her in case I made things worse.

Damn it...

What the hell?!
    Last edited by Airen; January 27th, 2014 at 12:23 AM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Adam Baumer
    Sea of UNKNOWN - Zeus High School (Distorted Classroom)
    Afternoon - First Day

Adam could only watch in fear and disgust as he saw the disfigured bodies slowly pull themselves up. He had seen this kind of thing before on TV and video games. But that could happen only in those things, Adam thought. But here they were: dead beings that were not alive but not dead.

"....Zombies," Adam whispered in fear.

With a roar of fright, Adam storms towards the door. "FUCKING ZOMBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!"

He had to get out of this high school of the dead and fast.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Masaki Tomomi

"You-"
    Tomomi's breath hitched in her throat the moment her hands closed around the girl's cold skin. Tomomi was confused, but that didn't mean she couldn't remember what had happened- It was clear to her, even if she refused to believe it. One moment she had been talking with her teacher-

-And the next moment, darkness had swallowed everything around her. In an incomprehensible window of time, the whole hallway had been pulled into pitch black darkness. Her teacher's shocked face as everything began to shake, and its sudden disappearance, both of the events were stark clear in her mind.

And then, something had approached her. In that impregnable darkness, her whole self had been sullied by that something. Things she could not understand had entered her and done unfathomable things to her- What they did, she didn't know. But she did know that the feeling of horror that coursed through her at that time was something she would rather never feel again.

And then she realized-

"Shinoko-san...!" Tomomi helped the girl up, regaining her sense of time as a sudden clarity struck her. She looked around. On the ceiling, half-lit bulbs barely provided the necessary illumination to see. Despite this, an odd teal haze seemed to erode at the edges of her vision, a wierd phenomenon she could hardly explain.

And then there was...

Tomomi shuddered as the student's corpse appeared on her mind again. The darkness meant that she couldn't recall most of its features, but still the red liquid that pooled at the hallway was unforgettable. Her heart was racing, a thousand thoughts flashing across her mind.

"Onii-chan..." Tomomi gasped out, her mind grinding to a halt for a full second before she was able to react again. Had her brother been with Shinoko at the time? If so, then why wasn't he with her? Was he still at the kendo clubroom- Or did that room even exist then? She couldn't know.

But there was one who might.

"Shinoko-san, what happened!? Where is Onii-chan!?" Tomomi's words were quiet but desperately whispered, while at the same time she started walking briskly in the direction opposite to where Shinoko came from, pulling at the other girl. She didn't know if her schoolmate could keep a faster pace, but there was one thing Tomomi agreed with the girl on-

-They needed to get out of there- Away from that gruesome scene and into safety. That is... If there was any safety to be had.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    Cyrus Ferdinand

“Hey, wake up!”
    With a grunt Cyrus picked himself up off the floor, clutching his face in his palm. Hawk-like eyes cut through the air from between faintly trembling fingers, but nothing in sight registered in Cyrus' mind during his first moment of consciousness.

"What happened? Where's Johnny?" Cyrus asked, sliding his fingers down his face to his neck, then his chest, and down to his pants pocket, checking his body to ensure that whatever had done something to his mind had stayed just there; his mind. Confident that he was all in one piece, Cyrus turned his thoughts to his surroundings. For a brief instant Cyrus looked over the unfamiliar classroom, doubt, concern, and a tinge of fear riddled his recovering mind, hardly portrayed by the cold stare he directed at the collection of corpses strewn about the room.

Slowly, Cyrus turned to identify the one who had woken him up. Although he quickly recognized her as a member of that 'gang' around campus, Cyrus couldn't place a name to the face. All he knew was that people around Zeus called her bitch for somewhat obvious reasons, and that's all that he needed to know.

"Hey, bitch, where's Johnny? What happened h-"

“There is no time to lose, fucker! We need to get out of here, right now!”
    Cyrus cut himself short as the fear on the girl's face registered in his mind. He didn't know this girl personally, but her bad reputation was something few people around school managed to avoid hearing about. From what Cyrus knew, bitch wasn't the kind of person to get scared, which meant that the gory scene around him wasn't something to be misunderstood. Wherever he had woken up at, danger probably wasn't far away. A conclusion that Cyrus considered certain when he felt a familiar, almost comforting pressure on his back, as if to confirm that from here on he would need more than his own wits and instinct to get through whatever this was.

What Cyrus would need most of all, and what Cyrus already had more than anyone else, was luck.

"Then let's go." Cyrus pushed himself up to his feet, giving the room one last inspection to make sure that his best friend hadn't wound up as a stain on the floor, then turned to the girl. "Where to?"
    Last edited by Spinach; January 27th, 2014 at 12:53 AM.

Masaki Taichi
    Location: Sea of UNKNOWN – Zeus High School (Swordsmanship Club)

"Ah... Hah..."

I swing my wooden sword between ragged breaths.

It's a fruitless attempt to ascertain my territory, to push aside the veil of darkness that surrounds us. There is only one reason why someone like me would resort to this kind desperate attack, one which is clearly devoid of all technique... I'm scared. I don't know what the hell just happened, but I know it wasn't just an earthquake. I saw something back there... And that something hurt me. Granted, I don't seem to be injured... But I sure felt the pain. Until my mind and body can confirm that what I experienced was merely a bad dream, they will act under the influence of fear...

Fear of the unknown...

Yes, the possibility that something might be somewhere out there... It's the reason why I don't call out to Tomomi or the twins and instead quietly kneel down next to Kaitlin's unconscious body. As I do, I notice the eerie teal glow coming from the other side of the door and the grip around my Bokken tightens. Should I check it out before I wake up Kaitlin? No... What am I thinking? Even if I don't know how the President will react to everything that has happened, there is no way I can leave her here like this. Silently scolding myself for my own lack of common sense, I gently shake Kaitlin's shoulder and whisper her name, hoping that would be enough to wake her up.

"President... President, wake up, we got to move..."
    Last edited by hero; January 27th, 2014 at 02:32 PM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Rosary Flowers

I'm alone.

Everything hurts, but my mind snaps to attention and my eyes scour into the darkness, looking for anything that could come and help me. It's strange how everything got flipped to hell and yet I can still think straight as if nothing bad ever happened. In fact, this feeling of being alone, being afraid, wondering whether or not I live or die...

It's nostalgic.

I've felt these feelings all before and even if everything is numb and I feel like I've been raped (was I?), it's nothing out of the ordinary. The light beckons but everything tells me not to go there. And I try. I try to move away because I'm a filthy rat, who knows only how to do one thing.

Run away.

The dark's always been my home, where I can hide and be safe. I try to force myself away from the shining beacon that calls out because I can't fight and I never will. If there is a problem, I'll solve it by ditching it entirely.

That's how I live. Forever running away.
    Last edited by Katie; January 27th, 2014 at 08:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Lacie

…Ah. This hasn't happened before.

Whenever Max goes to sleep, I always wake up in his body, but now... I'm me.

I don't get it. I check all over my body - hair, chest, legs, arms, down "there"... there's no doubt that this is my body, not anymore. I thought this couldn't happen, Max? His notebook isn't here, so I can't see if he's written anything. Poor Max - always forgetting things. I suppose that's my fault, but I don't feel bad about it; it's funny seeing him scramble after I come out - but this isn't the time to think about that, is it?

I get up off of the floor, slowly. I feel tired and… like somebody reached into me and - what happened to Max before I came out? My head stings a little, but I shake it and it goes away... looking around, this isn't a normal school hallway. Everything is warped, distorted; pieces of the floor are on the ceiling and the lights are out. The only reason I can see is because of light shining through the windows, colored an odd shade of teal...

Well, it can't be helped. In front of me, the strange corridor continues. There are two doors down a ways from me; they look like classroom doors. I walk towards them slowly, in Max's pants and shirt. The best thing to do now is to move forward. I walk to the first door and carefully open it, reaching out and backing away as I do.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'