Page 76 of 91 FirstFirst ... 26667174757677788186 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1818

Thread: Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra discussion thread

Blog Entries
    Hair down korra is pretty cute. Want.

Blog Entries
    Okay. That was some finale. Really didn't need that mako at the end though.

Korra Asami when? ;_;

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Okay for the recent episodes (with spoiler...don't care!):

-There is a Civil War? And Korra's father? I forgot about that little sub-plot. There is a lot of sub-plots in this arc.

-Bolin's film is so cheesy and ridiculous.

-Hey, Bolin save the President......in REAL LIFE! Varrick got caught and arrested. He's still one of the best characters in the show though!

-Unalaq's going to destroy the world! Meh...

-Bolin became a hero, Mako was freed from Prison and on his way towards to being a detective, Korra got back fro Republic City, she and Mako shared a kiss in which Asami got jealous.....what the shit?! I'm tired of love triangles already!

-And it seems Korra doesn't "remember" the break up that much.

-Varrik got a sweet luxurious prison cell, together with his assistant, Zhu Li...and a freakin' BATTLESHIP named after his own assistant!

-Tonraq and Unalaq fight one-on one....

-THAT SLOW-MO!

-Tonraq was defeated!

~ next episode ~

-Mako is so DEAD if he tell Korra the truth about him and Asami..... *evil laugh*

-Korra and co, got to the south pole, met with Korra's mom and her grandmother Katara!

-Korra's Polar Dog, Naga and the Fire ferret, Pabu got their parts stolen by that Flying Bison! Poor guys....

-YAY! Death from Above! Strategy wins! But nope, the Northern soldiers are just there...waiting for them! Ah...

-Damn! Asami and her flying skills! Nice! Ice and Explosions! BOOM!

-More battle and explosions.....battle and explosions....yep!

-And...in the end Korra and co failed and got captured instead.

-OH MY GOD! KORRA WITH HER HAIR DOWN IS SO CUTE! IT SHOULD BE HER STYLE NEXT SEASON!

-And like every villain cliche....tell the hero about your plans! Unalaq wants to become a Dark Avatar! What a generic name...pffft!

-Bumi is awesome as ever....watch what he did! He did it with his trusty flute! And Naga saves the day! HAHAHAHA!

-They got to the portal...blah blah blah.....fight Unalaq and....

-Harmonic Convergence happens and Vatuu escapes, together with his villain theme and evil laugh!
    Last edited by Renko; November 16th, 2013 at 10:52 AM.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Blog Entries
    The finale was pretty good to be honest. Let us hope if there is a new season that Korra's character isn't going to revert back to being what she was in the beginning of S1, like it did in S2.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    Okay, we've had enough hardship and shit. Please stop the whiny pouty teenage romance! Korra oughta know what she wants now and stuff.

Did anyone see what happened to Tarric after he escaped?

Teenagers never know what they want, in fact, no one ever knows what they want ever. That's why I've been single for 20 years.

Yeah... that's why...

Another Day At the Office Riven's Avatar
    You know the final two episodes are available online for anyone who is interested in watching them before next week.

I downloaded episodes 11-14 and watched them all in one sitting. I thought that's what everyone else did too.

Blog Entries
    I did so as well, well I downloaded 11-12 and then I was like that is a very cliffhanger ending, then realised there are 2 more episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

I have a secret that I haven't told you... Huitante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deviatesfish View Post
    Hair down korra is pretty cute. Want.
    Yes

At first I thought that Bolin's saving President was also a part of Varrick's set up. Too bad, but Varrick's still great. The whole finale felt somewhat dragged out. Though I liked the deal with leaving portals open and Korra's break up with Mako, they really do not work together.
    We've had to endure much, you and I, but within the week there will be old men running the world

OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    So, it ended.

Of course there were things I liked and things I didn't. The "there's a Varric on the wing, and he's evil, you've got to believe me!" subplot was handled, obviously, in the usual (bad) manner. What I liked... the fight, I guess? It really showed how hard it was to defeat the Big (yup!) Bad. Jinora's intervention leaves me a bit skeptic, but whatever. Overall, I liked the finale.

Btw, when Unalaq started to transform, I got some Princess Mononoke vibes from it...

Also, yeah, I too mentally said to myself "I bet you don't think building giant fighting mechas is stupid anymore, don't you?".

So now we're back where we started, with the world being a big fairytail world (in contrast with the beginning of the series, showing us a modernized Replubic City). Dunno what to think about it.

And now we start the waiting game...

What I know is that Zhu Li is my new favorite character.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    What I know is that Zhu Li is my new favorite character.
    The boat or the person? :V
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

The boat is a person; stop discriminating. :V

Because what you don't know is that assistant Zhu Li is actually a mental model.

it's actually an Arpeggio of Blue Steel crossover

Zhu Li (assistant) is Zhu Li's (battleship) AI. They are one and the same.
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

Blog Entries
    ... If the entire season had been as good as the last three episodes, I'd have said this season more than made up for season one.

As it is, I'm going to say they helped it scrape it's way up to just barely in the same level of quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I think it's less that we're elitist assholes and more that that's just plain terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Jesus fucking christ on a hopped up crutch.

Part of being a writer is to fuck what people think and tell you and just write. Write to prove the naysayers wrong. Throw your giant brass testies on the table and say, "Look at that bitch, I wrote it. Fuck yeah."

Moczo's Amazon E-Publishing

Moczo's Smashwords E-Publishing

Another Day At the Office Riven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    ... If the entire season had been as good as the last three episodes, I'd have said this season more than made up for season one.

As it is, I'm going to say they helped it scrape it's way up to just barely in the same level of quality.
    Did you not like Season 1?

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Eh, it was good showmanship but not really a great story.

And Jinora's intervention was one hell of a DEM. A foretold one, but still a DEM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    Did you not like Season 1?
    I didn't hate it. I just found it overall mediocre and rushed, but generally better than Season 2 was. Until the very end here, where it partially ​redeemed itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I think it's less that we're elitist assholes and more that that's just plain terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Jesus fucking christ on a hopped up crutch.

Part of being a writer is to fuck what people think and tell you and just write. Write to prove the naysayers wrong. Throw your giant brass testies on the table and say, "Look at that bitch, I wrote it. Fuck yeah."

Moczo's Amazon E-Publishing

Moczo's Smashwords E-Publishing