Page 73 of 91 FirstFirst ... 23636871727374757883 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1818

Thread: Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra discussion thread

後継者 Successor
    Blog Entries
    Bumi could be dying his hair...or she was just short for her age when that picture was taken? But no, I'm sure Bumi's the eldest...

Though, aren't the eldest usually listed first?
    Fic's
    Wishing Upon The Sun (Fate/Guyver) - Updated: 11/04/12
    Broken on the Rocks - Updated: 20/07/12
    Spoiler:

[11:37] <Wakarimaspin> Hahahaha, an NTR doujin by Tusia with three chapters. Chapter 1: Five and Leo share pure loving relationship, ends with Leo going on a trip and Five promising to wait for him
    [11:38] <Wakarimaspin> Chapter 2: Exiku the temptress comes along and slowly erodes Five's yearning for Leo, and takes him in a moment of weakness. Ends with Leo returning to see what has happened
    [11:38] <Wakarimaspin> Chapter 3: NTRNTRNTRNTRNTR

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that family tree has caused a bit of confusion. When it was first posted it caused everyone to assume Kya was the eldest, but the show has confirmed Bumi was the oldest. So either someone who made that family tree didn't get the memo, or for some reason Kya was switched from the oldest child to the middle child.

Blog Entries
    WHO IS LIN'S FATHER?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I also find it strange how metalbending is there as if its a super special bending power now. If they put that there, why isn't lightning, healing or blood bending put in as well?

Levy is not impressed.

Eco Rider!

Blog Entries
    Wish Airbending had a special thing. Like, I dunno, something as special as Blood/Lightning/Metalbendering.

Blog Entries
    Temperature bending, use airbending to heat/cool up/down the air around items, giving you limited fire/water bending properties as an airbender. (best I could come up with in a minute)
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I also find it strange how metalbending is there as if its a super special bending power now. If they put that there, why isn't lightning, healing or blood bending put in as well?
    Yeah, it makes little sense.
    Last edited by Sherrinford; October 28th, 2013 at 12:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    Temperature bending, use airbending to heat/cool up/down the air around items, giving you limited fire/water bending properties as an airbender. (best I could come up with in a minute)
    Temperature? Isn't that kind of like bending energy or heat.

Blog Entries
    Kind of, but I was thinkign of bending air molecules to rub against eachother to create friction or to keep them steady to make them cool down. Sameway I suppose waterbenders are capable of turning the water into ice.
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    One thing confuses me though.....

It was said that the first benders learned their respective bending through various things right?

Earth Benders = Moles

Air Benders - Flying Bison

Fire Benders - Dragons

Water Benders - Moon

But in Wan's past, the bending was given by Lion Turtles. Can somebody clarify this for me? This is really getting confusing.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    I asked the same things, the explanation goes a bit like this: the lion turtles give the human the power of bending, however this pure elemental power was refined by being taught by the animals (in fact, you can see that basic firebending was quite simple in execution, it wasn't quite the firebending we know of, and you can actually see Wan training along a dragon at one point).
    Last edited by Sherrinford; November 1st, 2013 at 11:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Turtles gave them the fire, but the dragons taught them to bend it.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    I was really enjoying tonight's episode up until Asami started dropping apparent hints that she wanted to hook up Mako again.

Dammit, writers, didn't you learn from season one? Love triangle bullshit isn't good, especially since you don't write it well in the first place!

Blog Entries
    Yeah! Asami should hook up with Korra after discovering they aren't interested in men!

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    It's a good episode. To think Jinora has a rare gift all along, amazing!

But Asami.....Asami! Asami! ASAMI!

JUST GIVE IT UP ALREADY!

It's like: "When Korra is away, Asami will play."
    Last edited by Renko; November 2nd, 2013 at 07:10 AM.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Blog Entries
    Asami being handed idiot ball here pretty hard, all things considered. I always thought she was smarter than Mako, at least.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    I was really enjoying tonight's episode up until Asami started dropping apparent hints that she wanted to hook up Mako again.

Dammit, writers, didn't you learn from season one? Love triangle bullshit isn't good, especially since you don't write it well in the first place!
    Please no, please writers don't start with the stupid love triangle shit again.

20.06.2014 Never forget

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Uh, this episode felt... strange.

Quote Originally Posted by deviatesfish View Post
    Asami being handed idiot ball here pretty hard, all things considered. I always thought she was smarter than Mako, at least.
    Everyone was handed the idiot ball a bit. Not very good writing for this episode.

Another Day At the Office Riven's Avatar
    Idiot love triangle aside, why did Lin have to go from the cop who would go to any end (including giving up her job and her bending) to see justice done and refuses to let herself be manipulated by those in power to the ultra by the books and obstructive boss cop who is constantly being manipulated by those same people?

Did they have to shove the idiot ball down her throat?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Mako not being smart about enforcing justice, Lin being played for a chump. Republic City's finest, ladies and gentlemen.

Expected Unalaq to be so driven to be callous to his kids. So a predictable Heel Face Turn, and confirmed taking orders from Vaatu.

Hope it's not him doing it for the evulz but sincerely believing that there is some benefit of causing Harmonic Convergence (re-fuse Raava and Vaatu and release every spirit back into the human world?)