Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Thread: Type Moon Ace Vol. 9

JP Friend Code
    tbh I never use them. I usually just ask for my friends in Japan to help me to bid, keep it safe until I go there and pick them up or ship them after it accumulates

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by etherlite View Post
    tbh I never use them. I usually just ask for my friends in Japan to help me to bid, keep it safe until I go there and pick them up or ship them after it accumulates
    Well lucky you. I have no Japanese friends. ┐( ̄_ ̄)┌ Well, I know some from an anime fansub group I used to be part of, but I don't wanna bother them with something like this. Anyone know of somewhere ELSE where I can buy this thing?

Hi there. I'm new at this post. Originally I wanted to see if anyone knew more information on Fate/Ace Royal and I did got some knew insight on it. Still there is something I know of and hope you find them interesting.

In original set had seven card designated from C - 001 to C - 007 perspectively. They were all know original classes ( from Saber to Assassin).
    The one we saw before we Heroic Spirit Card's and... I don't know what others card's are if honestly but I guess they some kind of effect cards. Next information is general and most likely incomplete. Also since English is not my native sorry for using some less fitting terms.

Class card's separate in four elements.

A. Class: Saber, Archer, Lancer and others.

B. Characteristic: Characteristic of servant. From left to right "Physical Attack" "Physical Defense" "Magical Attack" and "Magical Defense".

C. Class: Skills (Not Text effects) which class posses.

D. Text: Comments and special effect's which said class card posses. Some effect's can be used by by servant's who don't have disposition for said class. Before the text of the effect stand sigh of "fitting class". Also the card have another elements. Picture of class (traditional portrait of class), short summary on class, copyright sigh and designated number.

Rules: First you take a Heroic Spirit Card and then you take a random class card. Each player must take one and only one such card. After parsing player can keep his class in secret or reveal it to opponent and change it; for it the list of remaining class is revealed(assuming there were class card left), and change his class card for the one of there remaining. For the rest of the game Heroic Spirit and Class card treated as one thing and called a "servant".

Class card can be in one of the four state as well as the card of Heroic Spirit:
    - In the beginning of the game Class Card stays in the "inverted" state, meaning Servant class is unknown. Card can go in "raised" state in case of battle or if Master decided to do "Servant Reveal" for time of ritual step of his move. In that state you can't use any skill/effect of the card.
    - After Revealing Servant card automatically goes in raised state. In it card can use anything it capable of.
    - In case of Injury or after using some effect, card goes into "lying" state. The only difference is that Servant can't attack anymore. You can return from that condition by using Command Spell, Due to some effect or waiting for your turn.
    - In state of "Danger" you can get only under effect/skill. You can raise from it in case of transfer of an "Active Master" label/Seal or by using Command Seal. You can't use any skill/effect except passive.

Class Cards:
    C - 001:

Class: Saber
    Characteristics: 3/3/1/5
    Skill:
    Comment: The strongest of the classes, the heroes of which are well balanced and skillfully wield a sword.
    Card Effect: Strongest Class [Passive]: Enemy effects cannot translate the map lying in state.
    Horse Riding [Passive]: If the battle began in the attack, +2+0+2+0.
    (Saber) Fencing [Passive]: during the process of determining the damage, if physical attack Servants higher than the physical protection of the enemy, it deals additional unit damage.
    C-002:

Class: Archer
    Characteristics: 2/3/2/2
    SKILL: Preemptive strike
    Comment: Versatile class with high firepower. Good for ranged combat.
    Card Effects: Independent actions[Passive]: "Master Death" does not mean a defeat in the game. However, in this state Servant loses 1 chip prana in the end of each phase.
    (Archer) E2 Sniper [Activated] (step ritual): Transfer into a state of "danger" any card at any "field Servants".
    C-003
    Class: Assassin
    Characteristics: 2/3/2/2
    SKILL:
    Comment: Class of murderers. Use Presence Concealment, to carry out covert actions without interfering with anyone.
    Card Effect: (Assassin) T Secrecy [Activated] (Servant Reveal): If you declared the attack, the battle is not happening. If the Assassin is "inverted", it does not go in "raised" state.
    R3 Presence Concealment[Activated](During Battle): If you declared the attack, the battle is not happening.
    EX Murder [Activated](the process of counting damage): Can be used only when the circumstances of the battle was decided. In this course you will not be able to deal damage. The other player gets X/2 labels murder. If the opponent they get's them more than cards on his hand, he dies and is eliminated from the game.
    C-004
    Class: Caster
    Characteristics: 1/2/4/4
    Skill:
    Comment: A Magus fighting mainly with the help of magic. Capable of Territory Creation.
    Card Effect: Territory Creation [Permanent]: you can perform additional card placement of the Secret sign. Or to have another card Secret sign, either after first placing go to battle turn.
    Item Creation [Permanent]: In the draw step should draw two cards. After that, one of the cards should be put under the bottom of the deck.
    (Caster) E2 Collection of Prana [Activated](step ritual): draw out and take one of card dropped into the "Holy Grail".
    C-005
    Class: Berserker
    Characteristics: 5/5/3/5
    Skill:
    Comment: Servants that received bust in power but loosing they sanity.
    Card Effect: Master Murderer [Permanent]: During the process of retreat roll a die. If you dropped 1, put on each card Secret sign to the Servant label of exhaustion. If the labels have gained more than cards in hand, that player is eliminated from the game.
    (Berserker) Insensitivity to pain [Permanent]: +1 to the maximum and the current number of chips of prana. Adding of prana chips happen durring going fro "inverted" state to "raised".
    C006

Class: Rider
    Characteristics: 2/3/2/4
    Skill: Preemptive Strike
    Comment: Riders reign Phantasmal Creatures and war machines. Have a great maneuverability and combat power.
    Card Effect: Horse Riding [Permanent]: If the battle began in result of attack, +2+0+2+0.
    (Rider) R1 High Mobility [Activated](at any time): Immediately raise from the "lying" condition.
    C-007
    Class: Lancer
    Characteristics: 3/3/1/3
    Skill:
    Comment: Masters spears with excellent combat capacity and higher speed.
    Card Effect: (Lancer) Lancer [Permanent]: If attacked someone, pull the card from the deck.
    R2 Fastest [Activated](at any time): Immediately raise from "lying" condition.

I guess such things as prana chips, "Holly Grail", and deck (which probably concerns the cards aside from Class and Hero) are parts that I missed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C006_-_Rider.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	10416  
    Last edited by Piterio; April 29th, 2014 at 08:50 AM. Reason: misspelled so words

Can somebody upload all the magazine scanned page by page?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Motar79 View Post
    Can somebody upload all the magazine scanned page by page?
    Ugh, that sounds like WAY too much work. I'll pass.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Ugh, that sounds like WAY too much work. I'll pass.
    Sounds like Unlimited Scan Works, heh.
    Last edited by Motar79; September 23rd, 2014 at 04:52 AM.

JP Friend Code
    577,587,785/RRahkshi
    Is there a release schedule for Type-Moon Ace? Or do they just do one whenever?
    Spoiler:
    (All credit on Aron Headbutt on Youtube)

JP Friend Code
    Completely random. I'd like to see another 1 coming soon though... It's already 8 months since the last one

JP Friend Code
    577,587,785/RRahkshi
    Ahh that sucks, though I can't say I'm completely surprised! XD

Do they usually announce when a new one is in the works or does it literally pop out of nowhere every so often?
    Spoiler:

It's better this way though, I think.
    They wait until they actually have news to write about instead of just filling a magazine with uninteresting content (though I certainly wouldn't mind if they made more progress on something like the Tsukihime remake or the next part of Mahoyo, so that they could bring another TM Ace).

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygah View Post
    Ahh that sucks, though I can't say I'm completely surprised! XD

Do they usually announce when a new one is in the works or does it literally pop out of nowhere every so often?
    they will announce it 2-3 months prior to release

I hope they could stop playing dark souls 2 etc and start on doing tsukihime remake/mahoyo sequel/girls work/anything else and not another fate spin-off, so they could have a news to write on TM Ace

JP Friend Code
    577,587,785/RRahkshi
    Agreed, plus any news on DDD3 (come on Nasu, you can't blame Araya forever!)
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code

Spring 2015