Page 3745 of 3745 FirstFirst ... 274532453645369537353740374337443745
Results 74,881 to 74,889 of 74889

Thread: UBW Anime - ufotable's virtue is in a state of quantum uncertainty

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Didn't they also change some scenes slightly? Like in the VN, when Archer attacks Shirou at Ryuudou Temple the first time, he avoids some of his attacks there, while in the anime no avoidance occurs?
    In the anime, if you look carefully, Shirou (despite being partially attacked before falling down the stairs of the temple) deliberately makes sure to avoid being wounded fatally.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    The anime shows two of Archer's attacks. In both instances, Shirou moved intentionally to avoid mortal damage.
    burn your dread you coward

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Uncertain if watching Monogatari in chronological order would be more confusing or less.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I was just reading TomPen's sig. Carry on.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The anime depiction of that fight started off good then went to complete and utter shit with Archer deciding he needed to take a 15 second break listening to Rin's contract incantation with Saber, getting interrupted by a single attack from Shirou, then deciding it's still not worth interrupting either Rin+Saber or just killing Shirou before Saber makes it to Rin in the next 15 seconds. Granted, the last part was slow-mo movement, but you have to completely forget that Archer is still the fastest person in that room at being able to do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Uncertain if watching Monogatari in chronological order would be more confusing or less.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I was just reading TomPen's sig. Carry on.
    That's why it is a rewatch. First-time viewing should always be release order.
    Happy to continue this discussion here.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    The anime depiction of that fight started off good then went to complete and utter shit with Archer deciding he needed to take a 15 second break listening to Rin's contract incantation with Saber, getting interrupted by a single attack from Shirou, then deciding it's still not worth interrupting either Rin+Saber or just killing Shirou before Saber makes it to Rin in the next 15 seconds. Granted, the last part was slow-mo movement, but you have to completely forget that Archer is still the fastest person in that room at being able to do anything.
    That's not the scene being discussed, it's the one where Archer slices Shirou's back open after Caladbolg'ing Caster.
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, whenever I see someone mention an Archer/Shirou fight I go either to the fight scene ruined by the ending as I already described or the HUGE FUCKING GUNDAM SWORDs fight scene interrupted by Saber who has been a brick wall the entire series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Oh god... not this.... In the temple he let Shirou crawled until he was far enough. It was weird
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Nice Thanks, Wondering if you also have the other wallpapers and twitter icons. since I was too late to discover it. now it doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by orangetunes View Post
    If anyone wants the wallpapers but don't wanna' waste time makin' a twitter then here:

Spoiler:

thanks.. wondering if you also have the other free wallpapers and twitter icons from UBW site.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I can't believe this anime made me cry

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.