Page 2816 of 3745 FirstFirst ... 1816231627162766280628112814281528162817281828212826286629163316 ... LastLast
Results 56,301 to 56,320 of 74889

Thread: UBW Anime - ufotable's virtue is in a state of quantum uncertainty

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is anyone else sad that they didn't show Gae Bulg morph into countless thorns?
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    ANN hasn't updated to ep 17 yet but based on the episodes he did, I bet Tetsuto SATŌ did some animation on episode 17 (archer vs lancer to be precise)

To be honest, I don't think we'll ever see Gae Bolg's tofu shred effect animated.

598,535,004 (NA)

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobinwood View Post
    I have to live the rest of my life never seeing ufotable Warp Spasm or gruesome Gae Bolg fuck-you-up torns.

Maybe we will see lancer thorn up Kirei!
    Quote Originally Posted by Korburss View Post
    Frank you Franco and the Franking pun of bull you rode in on.

One true OTP...

Blog Entries
    So, do you think we'll get an Archer flashback episode?

If we do, I really hope it talks about the nuclear reactor incident that Archer blithely mentions in Extra.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's when he made his contract right?
    Spoiler:
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost132435 View Post
    Is anyone else sad that they didn't show Gae Bulg morph into countless thorns?
    I was bummed.

- - - Updated - - -

Different event, but still a vignette in his life I wouldn't mind seeing.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Archer flashbacks will most probably happen. Now, what I am truly hyped for are the assassin flashbacks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Korburss View Post
    Frank you Franco and the Franking pun of bull you rode in on.

One true OTP...

Blog Entries
    Its not specifically said in Extra if that's when he made the contract or not, and in the VN we never know what the exact event was.

Also, I know this is too much to hope for, but Emiya Shirou: Dead Apostle Hunter. In Extra he knows a lot about vampires, which makes me wonder if some Dead Apostle has been shown the bone of his sword a time or two. I doubt they'll throw that in, but you never know.

I just hope they don't do the thing where it's basically Kerry Mark 2 but instead of Dead Apostle wasps its just a plague on the plane that Emiya blows up.

Irun, you double posted you dirty dawg.

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Considering the nature of the world and his life was different I'm not sure that's applicable to this universe Archer =_=
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you think about it the Dead Apostles would be one of the many things he's had to face during his lifetime.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Its not specifically said in Extra if that's when he made the contract or not, and in the VN we never know what the exact event was.

Also, I know this is too much to hope for, but Emiya Shirou: Dead Apostle Hunter. In Extra he knows a lot about vampires, which makes me wonder if some Dead Apostle has been shown the bone of his sword a time or two. I doubt they'll throw that in, but you never know.

I just hope they don't do the thing where it's basically Kerry Mark 2 but instead of Dead Apostle wasps its just a plague on the plane that Emiya blows up.

Well, we know he got his cloak from the Church, so Dead Apostle Hunter Emiya might not be that far off.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hey an admin. So they do exist.

598,535,004 (NA)

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Considering that a possible scenario involves him being involved in tracking down Van Fem....
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    Considering the nature of the world and his life was different I'm not sure that's applicable to this universe Archer =_=

There was still a 5th HGW even though magic was slowly dying, so the EXTRAverse's early 2000s wasn't that different.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I use and abuse the post-merge feature as often as I can.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Vampire do make up a large threat towards humanity.

JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    They have their own list for it after all.

Blog Entries
    Man, I know this is a pipe dream, but it would be really cool if we saw EMIYA working with Ciel in his life and that's how he got the shroud. Nasu teased it in an interview, but who knows. Not to mention the TM fans would go nuts at that sort of cameo. Especially if they use Tsukhime remake's design of her.

And maybe we'll get to find out who his "lover" is.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokeoutVictim View Post
    Oh hey an admin. So they do exist.
    We're kinda like Bigfoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Geez, they allude to Shirou being a vampire hunter in Hollow, no need to even jump to Extra.
    I just really want to see it. Plus it makes sense for him to hunt vampires too.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    If ciel is in the flashback then I will fucking rejoice.