Page 1090 of 3745 FirstFirst ... 9059099010401080108510881089109010911092109511001140119015902090 ... LastLast
Results 21,781 to 21,800 of 74889

Thread: UBW Anime - ufotable's virtue is in a state of quantum uncertainty

Quote Originally Posted by francobull3 View Post
    It's ok...
    We have the IOS thingy...
    Damn, at least give him and saber a short clash or something!
    I have yet to figure out how to get the damn IOS thingy.

Blog Entries
    Ironically, I liked Gilgamesh a lot more after UBW. It was his end there that really did it. Dude gets his arm cut off, the Grail is sucking him back in and most of his body is in it, so what does he do? Uses Enkidu to hold onto Shirou and try and pull himself out. When Shirou thinks that Gilgamesh is trying to pull him in too, Gilgamesh just goes "Mongrel, don't be silly. Stand there like an immovable block so I can pull myself out and kick your ass." completely serious.

Really hard not to admire his tenacity in such a situation. That, and it was hilarious.

Blog Entries
    Yeh, I liked Gil a lot in UBW as well, even if he is left holding the idiot ball
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Problem is he will hold the idiot ball in probably the only adaptations we will get...
    Unless we get F/HA animu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korburss View Post
    Frank you Franco and the Franking pun of bull you rode in on.

One true OTP...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    it never disappeared
    Someone needs to draw one for Jack, with lots of saber slick and patch notes.

Blog Entries
    Problem is he will hold the idiot ball in probably the only adaptations we will get...
    Unless we get F/HA animu.
    Honestly, I don't see that big of a problem, he was still pretty epic in UBW
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    Honestly, I don't see that big of a problem, he was still pretty epic in UBW
    Hell, if anything I like him better in UBW then Fate. At least in UBW he gets some development beyond "LOL I SO EVIL. ALSO, I GONNA RAPE YOUR WAIFU MONGREL"

Which is literally the entirety of his characterization in Fate.

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Hell, if anything I like him better in UBW then Fate. At least in UBW he gets some development beyond "LOL I SO EVIL. ALSO, I GONNA RAPE YOUR WAIFU MONGREL"

Which is literally the entirety of his characterization in Fate.
    Bitch please, Saber was Gilgamesh's waifu first. He actually gets NTR'd in Fate.

Gilg never had a true purpose other than to be a main antagonist in FSN, i thought. He only legitimate became a character in zero when you had to sit with him and actually take in his story, far outside of simply fighting against him in a final battle

Gosh, how can people not be excited for UBW Gilgamesh. We get to hear him ridicule Archer and Shirou by calling them "Fakers"
    Plus, lets admit it. Slamming Noble Phantasms down on servants is what he does best, and he gets to do just that.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    Bitch please, Saber was Gilgamesh's waifu first. He actually gets NTR'd in Fate.
    It's sad that I'm not sure if this is serious or not.

Blog Entries
    If only he hadn't made the mistake of underestimating Shirou so much though (which is understandable), and fought against him seriously from the start. He would have stomped him. The moment Shirou activated UBW, all Gil would have had to do was use Ea to trash it, just like he did with Rider's RM in FZ. When he finally decided to try and do just that, it was already too late. And anyway, how come neither him nor Shirou used their respective sword-rains against each other once inside Shirou's RM, and just started manually fighting against each other with dual swords? Might be fitting for Shirou I guess, but Gil was a bit of an idiot for playing along and doing things Shirou's way.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    They were sword-raining the entire time.

That's why Shirou wasn't a pincushion when he ran toward Gilgamesh.

- - - Updated - - -

He was blocking the Gate of Babylon with sword rain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    It's sad that I'm not sure if this is serious or not.
    Why would you think any comment with "bitch please" in it is serious?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    If only he hadn't made the mistake of underestimating Shirou so much though (which is understandable), and fought against him seriously from the start. He would have stomped him. The moment Shirou activated UBW, all Gil would have had to do was use Ea to trash it, just like he did with Rider's RM in FZ. When he finally decided to try and do just that, it was already too late. And anyway, how come neither him nor Shirou used their respective sword-rains against each other once inside Shirou's RM, and just started manually fighting against each other with dual swords? Might be fitting for Shirou I guess, but Gil was a bit of an idiot for playing along and doing things Shirou's way.
    Him winning the fight in the first place is ridiculous, but I guess he's the hero, so he had to.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    They were sword-raining the entire time.

That's why Shirou wasn't a pincushion when he ran toward Gilgamesh.

- - - Updated - - -

He was blocking the Gate of Babylon with sword rain.
    I see. I blame my memory on the DEEN movie then, since that didn't happen there (damn you DEEN!). It's been a long time since I watched the movie, but it's been even longer since I played the VN.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    Why would you think any comment with "bitch please" in it is serious?
    Mostly because I've seen a disturbing number of fics & whatnot of late who's authors seem to believe exactly that.

I mean really FFN, what the hell?

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dunno what's up with this. Gil gets to be villainously awesome in UBW as well. He gets his time to shine in both Fate and UBW, only HF gives him the short end of the stick.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Yes, but the death he receives in UBW is anything but admirable.
    The great king of heaors killed by a child...
    What a farce.
    Well, not that i didn't enjoy it, but both routes really suck for Gil in the sense that he gets a pretty shitty sendof for a legendary hero.
    Oh well, the Irony will please me, but i'm more concerned with the Gil fangirls and the Zero people.
    Wouldnt be surprised to hear them bashing the source material because their golden king hit the depths of the bucket.

One true OTP...

Yes, but the death he receives in UBW is anything but admirable.
    The great king of heaors killed by a child...
    What a farce.
    Well, not that i didn't enjoy it, but both routes really suck for Gil in the sense that he gets a pretty shitty sendof for a legendary hero.
    Oh well, the Irony will please me, but i'm more concerned with the Gil fangirls and the Zero people.
    Wouldnt be surprised to hear them bashing the source material because their golden king hit the depths of the bucket.
    They should just make a sequel for the sequel where he fights his way back from the dead, because fuck it, he's Gilgamesh (That excuse worked for the Grail mud, after all).

Have Gil's hand pop out of the rubble along with dramatic music at the end of the last episode.
    Then screen cuts to black and all you hear are the screams of pain and horror as everyone in Fuyuki city gets skewered like souvlaki.
    Gil end is best end

One true OTP...