Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Simple Summer Pleasures [Lemons]

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors shiningphoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    More like Rin would take one look at Arc go :3 and then integrate her into her harem.
    Noun
    harem (plural harems)
    1. See: Katamari
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    two drinks and an aphrodisiac away from assaulting an appropriately shaped piece of furniture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    "What does 'masturbate' mean? 'cause it's pretty obviously not a real word."

I happen to be an expert on this topic Pata Hikari's Avatar
    1. Head to a water park with Arcueid
    2. Join Ciel on her trip to Comiket
    3. Go to a festival with Akiha
    4. Play at the beach with Hisui
    5. Join Kohaku in her garden
    6. Talk to the strange twintailed girl who’s in his house for some reason.

[----------------------------------------]

Whatever Shiki’s plans were for this summer day, they were all brought to a screeching halt by the new “guest” he found himself with.

“Uh… hi?” She said. She was obviously a girl from his school, wearing the uniform and all. Of course there were a few tears in the fabric, and the entire uniform looked a bit dirty. But it was still recognizable! Her brown hair was done up in twintails, and she was staring at him like a lost kitten caught snatching a morsel of food.

“Uhmmm who are you?” He said.

At those words her vaguely hopeful appearance deflated, and Shiki felt as if he had just kicked a dozen puppies. “I…” She mumbled, “You… really don’t remember me Tohno-kun?” Her disheveled clothing combined with her pleading look would have created desperate mixed feelings in any man. (An almost strategically placed tear on her chest made Shiki realize she wasn’t wearing a bra, he did his best to keep his eyes on her face.)

Shiki stared into her eyes for a minute, “Hm.. we’ve met? Hmm? Hmm… Let’s see…” Twintails, uniform, kicked puppy look… It all seemed to come together to make someone vaguely familiar. “You are… you… yu… Yumizuka Satsuki?”

In an instant her face brightened up to an expression of pure sunshine and flowers. “You do remember me!” She did a little pump with both her fists and jumped for joy. Her jumping made Shiki notice the left side of her skirt had a long tear on the side that exposed nearly all of her slender leg. Also it was clear that she wasn’t wearing- Shiki forced his eyes back onto Satsuki’s face. “I knew you would! Sure it took a minute but you did!”

“Well, you know… I wouldn’t just forget a classmate…” Shiki said, this somehow made her even happier, and with a squeal she jumped at him! “Ahhh! Y-Yumizuka-san?” She was hugging him.

“You’re just that sort of considerate guy Tohno-kun!” She said into his chest.

Thump. This was bad, his long suppressed darkest desires were being brought to the surface by this adorable little thing latching onto his chest. I wonder what she looks like when she cries. This dark thought came into his mind, before he shoved it away. He pried himself away from her and spoke, mostly to give himself something to do. “So, Yumizuka-san, I seem to recall that you haven’t been in class recently. Or anywhere else for that matter.”

Satsuki blinked. Once, then twice. “Oh, you know. I’ve had… stuff.”

“Stuff.”

“Stuff.” She said. “A few problems here and there, like homelessness.”

“Homelessness!?” The image of Satsuki, alone in a dark alley, crying came unbidden to his mind.
    Then he showed up and- “What about your family!?”

“Oh they’re dead.” Satsuki said, looking remarkably blaise compared to the pure joy she had expressed to him just remembering her name.

“Dead!?”

“Yeahhhh…” Satsuki scratched her chin, “So I’ve kind of been stuck.” She turned on the puppies and innocent switch again, “But then I noticed! You’re alone Tohno-kun! For the first time in over a year, you have this house to yourself!” That was true. Akiha was at a business conference. While Kohaku was at some convention. Finally Hisui was on a month long vacation in Hawaii after Akiha noticed that if Hisui didn’t go on one she would be in violation of Labor Laws. “I said to myself, ‘Sacchin this is your best chance! Go in there and talk to him!’ so I did. And now we’re talking, isn’t it great?”

Shiki stared at the smiling girl. “So you broke into my house.”

“I didn’t break in. I let myself in. The door was unlocked.” Satsuki explained.

“I see.” Shiki said, he was very tempted to tell her to get out, if only to see her reac- “So you’re talking to me. Is there anything else you need Yumizuka-san?”

“Hmm… I don’t know. Just talking to you is more than I thought I would get truthfully!” Satsuki said, her smile as pure and beautiful as anything that ever exists.

Destroy it. Kill it. Break it. Smash her smile to bits. Break her ut- “Well, Yumizuka-san. How about a bath? I imagine that your circumstances haven’t let you have many.” He said.

“That sounds like a lot of fun!” Satsuki did another celebratory jump. (Shiki successfully ignored the skirt flaring up)

“Right, uh, I’ll show you to the bathroom.” Shiki said.

Satsuki followed him eagerly to the bathroom. A short walk but she looked around the mansion apparent awe at everything. Of course it made sense that an ordinary girl would be shocked by the obscene wealth the Tohno’s had. “Here we are.” He opened the door to the bathroom, “Take as long as you li-” Shiki froze mid sentence. She had entered the bathroom, and begun to undress, not even bothering to close the door! He could see them! Just as she pulled her blouse up, the bottom of them! Her tits! And they were nice tits!

With an incredible force, Shiki slammed the bathroom door shut again. He slumped down the side of the door, pinching his nose and taking several deep breaths. His head throbbed, and so did other parts of his body. “This girl is dangerous…”

“Oh! Tohno-kun, could you wash my clothing.” Satsuki’s torn clothing was dropped on his head, confirming a complete lack of underwear.

**** her! **** her! **** her! **** her! **** her! **** her!

Shiki groaned, pulling the clothing off his head. “Hah… this girl…” He really, really needed some “alone time” once this visit was over.

Shiki quickly realized a problem. There was no way in he could in good conscience just give her this ragged old uniform. Even if it did make her look incredibly se- He opened the door to Hisui’s closet.

Maid outfits. A dozen maid outfits. While the mental image of Satsuki in a maid outfit was… interesting. He decided that it would be best to avoid that temptation and move on to the next option.

Akiha’s closest had a bit more variety. Satsuki would look good in these, and since they were tailored to Akiha’s size her chest would- He shut the closet. Akiha’s clothing would not do, not do at all.

Finally, Kohaku’s closet. There were a lot of kimonos. Kimono’s were good, modest and in his opinion completely lacking in any fetish points. In the corner Shiki noticed a plain grey sweatshirt and pants. These would be perfect. He was sure Kohaku would understand.

“Yumizuka-san, I have some clothing for-” As Shiki reached the bathroom, he stopped. The door was open, and nobody was in it. “Oh damn it.” Where was that girl?

He took another look in the bathroom, nope. No Satsuki here. “Yumizuka-san?” He called out as he wandered the mansion. The oddly dark, empty mansion. “Hello? Are you hiding?” Something seemed… off. Shiki’s steps seemed to echo when they previously hadn’t. Like he had made a dangerous mistake somewhere along the line…

“Ohhh! Tohno-kun!” Shiki had found her, she had found her way to the parlor. She… she… she… was… she was…
    nothing but a towel. She was still slightly wet from the bath, this caused the white cloth to cling to her in ways that failed to preserve any sense of modesty. It just barely reached down far enough to keep Shiki from seeing too much, but left her legs perfectly exposed for any man to admire. Her tits were held up by the towel, emphasizing her cleavage. Finally she looked straight at him, her expression innocent and her head slightly tilted. It was like a puppy completely ignorant of the world. She stared at him with wide, innocent eyes. Completely and perfectly unaware of the dark switch she just flipped! “The bath was great!”

Shiki approached Satsuki, his gait stumbling, and his breathing heavy. There was no longer any point in resistance, he just dropped the clothing he had brought onto the floor. His hands clamped down on her shoulders. She stared up at him. “Tohno-kummmph!” Any words she could say were halted by him kissing her. This wasn’t any romantic kiss, no, it was a kiss that was a substitute for consuming her. He bit down on her lips, pulling her closer, his tongue plunging into her mouth. “Hah… ah…?” Satsuki was dazed when they parted.

Shiki didn’t stop though, with an aggressive tug, he removed the towel. It fell unceremoniously, no different then the wrapping around any present. Finally he could see what she had been constantly teasing him with this entire time! One hand grabbed her petite waist, while the other seized her breast. The nipple had already perked up due to the damp towel, perfect for pinching and rolling between her fingers. It didn’t take long for her to gasp in something that Shiki guessed was approval. His mind wasn’t really in the right place at the moment. His instincts were on full auto and there was a woman ready for fucking in front of him.

Kiss her lips kiss her cheek kiss her neck kiss her tits. He wanted to taste every inch of her soft skin. She was shoved down onto a couch, he took only a minute to admire her nude figure, her blushing face and wide eyes. That minute passed and he was on her again. Two fingers went down, her eyes locked onto them, following them as they traced her tits, went down her stomach, circled around her belly button before stopping just over her pussy. Satsuki let out a whimper. “T-t…Shiki-kun…”

Good, with a dark laugh Shiki plunged his fingers inside. They were pushed down all the way to the base. Twisting inside her, he curled his fingers around to probe her. He kept a close eye on her face, watching her carefully as her expression shifted in accordance to his movements. Finally.. “Ahhnnaaha!” She screamed as he hit a very specific spot inside her. Perfect, his fingers pulled up until just the tips were still inside her increasingly wet pussy, he then slammed them down. Each thrust of his fingers aimed at that single spot. Satsuki’s eyes were wide, nothing but incoherent shouts came out of her mouth. Her body was shaking with each plunge. Her hands were gripping the side of the couch so tightly that the wood started to crack. Neither of them noticed or cared. Shiki sped up his fingers, making her scream, her tongue was hanging out the side of her mouth. Hips bucking up to match his thrusts. “Gnnnanahahaha Shishishishishishishishikiiiiiiii!” All control over her body was lost, she came and Shiki’s hand was coated in her liquids, squirting out!

Shiki wasn’t done though, grabbing the still recovering Satsuki, he pulled her off the couch. Sitting down on the cracked and dirty furniture, he gestured towards his pants. “Take them off.” He said in a low growl. Nodding weakly, she obeyed, taking off his pants. Mainly by completely tearing them off. His cock bulging through the thin fabric of his boxers, it quickly slipped out from the flap of its own accord. Hands trembling, she grabbed it and began to stroke.

That wasn’t enough for Shiki though, he grabbed her by the twintails, and pulled her head to his dick. She understood quickly and opened her mouth, his cock being shoved down her throat. “Mmmph mmm mphhmm!” She said... something. Shiki wasn’t really caring about what came out of her mouth at the moment though. More interesting in shoving one big thing into it. His hands shoved her head down on his dick, pulling it out just slightly before his hips and hands worked in tandem to force that thing down as far as possible. Satsuki did her best to go with the general flow, proving surprisingly adept as her tongue ran around the cock in her mouth.

His piston like thrusts went deeper and deeper, any thoughts like ‘does she need to breathe?’ wasn’t really coming up. All he thought was how good this was, letting out a couple grunts and calls of her name, her eyes were somehow keeping locked with his the entire time. “Ahhh ahh… oh… ahhh!” With one final grunt he shoved her head all the way down. His cum quickly poured down her throat. “Ggahhga…” He groaned, Satsuki was let go.

With a quiet groan she pulled away from his dick and looked up at him with a smile. “Wow… that was interesting.” She said, one hand going back to stroking his dick. “Tasted nice too…” she added, having swallowed every ounce of it.

“I… uh…” His mind was starting to return to normal. He had just completely violated an innocent girl! How could he do such a monstrous thing? He needed to apologi0

“Oh it seems to be ready for more.” Satsuki said with a giggle, his dick quickly approaching steel in terms of hardness. “What do you want do next..?” Her eyes shone with something other than the innocence she had displayed previously.

Fuck her. Violate her more. Fill her with your seed. Knock her up. Make her your-

Reason abandoned him once more. With a reserve of strength previously not known he lifted her up off the ground. With a giggle she pulled up with him, positing her wet and ready pussy over his cock, he plunged her down. They were united with a groan of delight from Satsuki. Her legs wrapped around his hips and her arms around his neck. She began thrusting herself into his, this time she was doing the work. Their eyes locked together, each thrust of her hips was consuming his cock. Shiki groaned, her body felt perfect around him! She kissed him, and the roles were completely turned. His body was reacting to hers, each thrust was on her command. Her perfect tits rubbed against his chest, he wanted to grab them but she was holding herself too close. Her tongue captured his, tangling them together until their cries of lust forced them to part.

“How… how is it Shiki?” Satsuki said with a grin, “I’m all yours, right?” He didn’t reply, he was too busy fucking her to think of anything. “Yes.. that’s right.. Shiki.. Shiki I’ve loved you sooo long aaahhhh!” Her hips bucked harder at that declaration. “Yes! I’m yours Shiki Shiki!” She kissed him harder, biting his lip. He ignored the slight sting and just thrust harder into her. Every part of her body, from her head to her breasts to her legs had melded with his. “Yes! Yes… nnnaaahhhhhh!” She shouted “Are… are… you we’re cumminnnngggg...ahhhh!!!!” Both of their bodies locked together, a simultaneous orgasm that blinded them.

It took Shiki a few minutes to come to. “Oh… oh damn it…” He mumbled as he looked down at the very content naked girl leaning against his shoulder. “Akiha’s going to kill me…” What was he going to to? He barely knew this girl and he had just completely lost control of his libdo. It was only luck that she had actually wanted it, Shiki knew that his dark impulse would have had no problem raping her. “Ah… err… Yumizuka-san…?”

“Hmm?” She turned her head to look at him, “Shiki-kun… you don’t need to be so formal anymore. We’re lovers now, right?”

“I… ah.. er…”

She let out a joyous laugh, “I never thought it would come to this! I thought we’d never be like this. Be sooo close. We became one Shiki-kun!”

“I… guess we did, the thing is well, I Yumizu-”

“Call me Satsuki.” She said.

“Err, yes, Satsuki-san. While this was… interesting, we don't really know-”

Another giggle, “Don’t be silly Shiki-kun. I know you better than anyone else. I know
    exactly how you are. We’re one in the same… we’re both killers.” She looked into his eyes, and Shiki realized something had been wrong the entire time.

Satsuki’s eyes… no… no normal girl’s eyes… we’re supposed to be blood red.

“We’ll be together forever Shiki-kun.” She said with an angelic smile… that had fangs. “Doesn’t that sound great?”

He tried to move, he tried to get away. He tried to take off his glasses, but he couldn’t move. His body was frozen the moment he had looked into her eyes.

“Don’t you worry Shiki-kun. It’ll hurt a little at first, but it’ll feel good soon enough.” Her mouth opened wide, exposing her fangs. With a final giggle, she bit down onto his neck.

“Graaahhghlhaheyadnnmmmmmmahhhhhhhhhhhh!!” He screamed in pain, “Stop! Please! Stop!!” Everything was fading, it was all going. His mind blurred into nothingless as Satsuki sucked the life from him.

“I love you, Shiki.” The last thing he saw was Satsuki’s gentle innocent smile, before she kissed him with bloodstained lips.

Aborted Summer Plans - Bad End.

Teach Me Ciel-sensei!

“Oh dear. It looks like Tohno-kun met a painful and unpleasant end.”

“Definitely a bad end. Very fitting for Tsukihime, nya.”

“Indeed. Now, Tohno-kun, can you see where you made the mistake?”

“He stuck it in crazy? Grandpa Zelretch said never to stick in in crazy.”

“If Tohno-kun followed that rule Hisui-chan would be the only heroine.”

“Good point, nya.”

“No, the answer should be obvious. That twin tailed vampire schoolgirl is not a heroine! She’s a lousy side character who’s only important because of fandom memes!”

“But she’s getting a route in the remake, nya.”

“Has the remake been released?”

“No.”

“Then my point stands. I hope you’ve learned a lesson today Tohno-kun. While the unobtainable side characters may be tempting, to taste such forbidden fruit leads only to ruin. Pick a real heroine, like me for instance.”

“Nya no way anybody would pick you.”

*THWAP*

“Quiet you.”

Banned
    Blog Entries
    yes/10

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    His instincts were on full auto and there was a woman ready for fucking in front of him.
    I laughed. Very much. For a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Banned
    Blog Entries
    hisui pls

Did I say voting was open yet?

No I did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I laughed. Very much. For a long time.
    Glad to hear it, the story was meant to be kind of farcical. Right down to Shiki's rape victimnew girlfriend murdering him.
    Fate/Stay Night: Life is an Endless Dream Chapter 12: Settling into place
    Tsukihime: Role Revert Part 10: Were you here the whole time?
    Fate + Tsuki: Slayer/Savior Part 1: Forge/Assassin
    Pata Hikari's Tsukihime Short stories: Lastest story: A Midnight Dreary

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pata Hikari View Post
    Glad to hear it, the story was meant to be kind of farcical. Right down to Shiki's rape victimnew girlfriend murdering him.
    That and the over-the-top crass language gave me that feeling. And then the ending just sold it.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Voting is open. In the name of Super Sexy Vampire Satsuki.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    hisui

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    4. Play at the beach with Hisui
    canon finish apo vol 3

Hilarious! You wrote perfectly Rapeki Tohno! And Sacchin was both really, really cute and really, really, really creepy for those (read all of us) who knew what she really is.

About the voting, I'm tempted to go with Ciel this time, but I still feel like reserving the best (for me) for the end, so... Let's go with Hisui, yes. I should chose Akiha, seeing how I like Hisui the second best, but I also want something I'll like very much, instead of just like it.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Manga Shiki and Arc were crazy for each other.
    Such a good match.

I'll vote for Ciel

This last one was a bit too Kohaku-y for my taste.
    Last edited by honed; February 18th, 2014 at 09:39 PM.

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    Voting for Sempai.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

Nice.

A vampire Tohno would probably be quite a disaster for everyone involved.

Kohaku

Quote Originally Posted by honed View Post
    This last one was a bit too Kohaku-y for my taste.
    Eh?

Kohaku and Sacchin are terrifying for completely different reasons though.

Kohaku is just empty her actions are made more horrific by the seeming lack of passion she has. You never know if what she's saying is just another mask she wears to distract even herself from her torment.

Satsuki, on the other hand, is corrupted. A once normal girl twisted into something inhuman. Her previous mannerisms warped into the role of a bloodthirsty monster. Her crush on Shiki twisted into an obsession that would lead her to pervert him much like was.

Of course, neither of that is going to come up any more because the rest of these are going to be fluff with porn.

Quote Originally Posted by Pata Hikari View Post
    (An almost strategically placed tear on her chest
    Ahaha, I love your humour sense. And my vote is for Hisui.

Blog Entries
    I was grinning, I admit it.

Also, I'll choose:

2. Join Ciel on her trip to Comiket

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Because honestly why not.

Hisui.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    Hisui. So cute with her forehead.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kohaku. From one Bad End, right to the next. Also, when she isn't remembering her past, she's really fun to read.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.