Thread: Undeleted Save and Restoring (Fate Hollow Ataraxia)

Undeleted Save and Restoring (Fate Hollow Ataraxia)

I was just enjoying my time on Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and after getting to about 65% completion I decided to take a little time off and quit. When I loaded the game back up, as the game did the usual mouse hijacking i was clicking the mouse. Somehow I managed to click erase save file (and since I just had the screen positioned that the yes confirmation popped up right over the erase button i confirmed automatically), and thus in the blink of an eye everything was gone.

Anyways since I know I am a dipshit I have created counter measures to combat my stupidity. I used a tool called Recuva to recover the deleted data0.kdt, but even upon recovering that I have no idea how to make the deleted save reappear in the game menu options. Upon adding it back to fateha_savedata it still does not show up in the game menus. Assistance or references, or anything else to get me to make sense of all this would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Skyler; February 26th, 2014 at 02:10 PM.

Why do you want that save file? For the record of read/unread text? The file might have been corrupted if sectors were overwritten before you restored it.

If it's the CG you need, grab a save from sagaoz.

Fanfiction
    Tabula Rasa

id manage to keep the save but somehow corrupted the other supporting files in the folder
    i just reinstalled the game and it works fine
    the hours reset but thats fine

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I always delete my save files