Page 419 of 441 FirstFirst ... 319369409414417418419420421424429 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,380 of 8802

Thread: What are you reading/watching? AKA Anime/Manga General

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Sae route is very different from the last two, and while the cinema&xmas tree climax was good enough, epilogue of MC filming her and Myaa in animal suits was... eh? Doesn't feel like romance anime at all. It was cute tho. Also her outfit from VIP cinema is straight from idol game, isn't it.

so foot spa with fish pedicure was the one to replace awkward kissing scenes?

Now onto the kuudere kouhai that I'm looking forward to.
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Watched the JJK0 movie.
    Apparently it's become the highest-grossing anime movie here in Portugal.
    Not surprising since it's like... the only one with a decent distribution across the country so far. All the others I knew of were confined to big boy cities.

'Twas alright, maybe a bit too fast-paced towards the end but enjoyable nonetheless. I wouldn't say it improves that much on the sakuga but the backgrounds and lighting were definitely unique compared to the show proper. So it ends up having its own distinct visual identity within the series. I had fun, it was cool.
    burn your dread you coward

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Finished Machine Robo Revenge of Cronos and the OVAs. Pretty fun show. Basic good vs evil story that works very well. It's fun and the cast is very likable. Rom is a cool MC. That said, I wasn't expecting the 3rd OVA
    Spoiler:
    to kill Rom or to make Rom and Leina NBR to go the romantic route for their relationship, The TV show is pretty all ages, so I wasn't expecting that from the OVAs (then again, Leina was quite the brocon in the TV show, so I can't say the incest stuff wasn't there. It was just far more subtle in the show)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Miura's assistants got the green light to continue Berserk under Kouji Mori's oversight. First chapter to come out this month.

I'm ambivalent about these news, but it seems that Mori was privy to Miura's full plans for the series, so I hope for the best.

https://www.skullknight.net/forum/in...ji-mori.16210/
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't feel too badly about it either.

Obviously the artistry was a big part of Berserk, and without Miura it won't have the same feeling no matter how much they replicate the storylines. That said, it doesn't feel like a move made out of opportunism, but rather a sense of wanting to see Berserk through.
    Last edited by Petrikow; June 7th, 2022 at 01:00 PM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    After reading Mori's manga tribute to Miura, I'm crying manly tears and 100% in for the ride myself.

**************dex.org/chapter/19929f9...5ef3f2436328/1
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    for the hundred times, I fucking love Sakurasou

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's great. That and Golden Time were my two favourite rom-coms for a while, and they still rank really high on that list.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    So the Nanasaki Ai route was not as good as wished it to be, she is different from what I imagined, kinda... shotacon? Pampering type? Still she is cute. But loses to Kaoru.

nice fanservice with onsen tho

also what the hell was with the haunted house fever dream and melting butter into miso ramen

Now it's klutzy childhood friend, the route might be unexpectedly interesting.
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Spriggan 2022 done. Pretty fun show. Yu's a fun protagonist to follow and the supporting cast in terms of opponents and allies are also good. Nothing to deep, but very fun and well done. Interesting that it ends with a cliffhanger with someone sending an assassing after Yu. Hope it gets that second season they're teasing
    Gear Fighter Dendoh (with spanish subs. As there's no decent english subs for the full show) done. Very fun super robot show. The main cast is great and the main antagonists (Altair, and after him Zero) are very threatening, which is good in villains. Great fights and OST, too. Also, LMAO at Fukuda recycling the gimmick of Dendoh's final fight (final boss has 2 bodies that must be destroyed at the same time or else, he'll keep coming back to life) in Cross Ange
    Last edited by bassgs435; June 22nd, 2022 at 01:15 PM.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    nooo, they ended the Rihocchi route while they still are just osanajimi, unforgiveable, where is my romantic conclusion you bastards, she deserved better, not even small fanservice (ok, the kimono is nice on her), the imouto got more which is unbelievable
    hope the amagami ss+ will satisfy me, but i'm sure i'm gonna pick this game, since just recently I found out the tl patch is out, so i can get the proper route ending
    other than that, I really like her and this route, it's just normal in a good way; also they stretch the story until graduation of tea club senpais (they are cool) so i also felt sad, i do like the romanticized graduation and senpai-kouhai relation

ok, last route, St. Martha from FGO class representative, Ayatsuji-san, probably yamato nadeshiko, but betting there is something more
    Last edited by Nikiri; June 23rd, 2022 at 03:19 PM.
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    With the Spring season done, the Summer still a few days away, and a stat holiday today I decided to knock Lovely Complex of of my "To Watch" list. It's really wierd how even with all the Shoujo rom coms I've seen, the minute I see this art style my first instict is still 'One Piece'. It's got to be the circle faces and noodle limbs. It's seriously impressive how the MC changes her hairstyle so often. Most shows in the last decade you'll get two maybe three different styles a season. I counted 4 in a single episode for her. We also got a confession by episode 6 of 24. Not the earliest I've seen but leagues better than standard pen ultimate episode confession. Sure it didn't take, and I enjoyed the previous status quo of obviously dating but neither knowing/acknowledging it, but this is good too, keeps the jokes from getting stale. Props to the show for doing a decent trans character. Shoujo has always been easier on the more effeminate characters, and this is a comedy so there are occasional jokes about it, but for a manga that was written in 2001 it's a pretty rare thing to see it being treated so openly.

Koizumi's adorable.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Koizumi's adorable.
    One of us one of us.

I always said to the screen that if Ootani didn't wanted her I'd gladly take his place. She's still best girl material.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh wow, I just the math. That height that she's so angry about is 5'6". I'm 5'6" and I'm a short person.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So only one Summer show out today, so back to Lovely Compex for now. I know the ex-girlfriend/boyfriend coming back is a staple of longer romances, but it always kind of bugs me that the reason they don't get back together is "my new not-yet girlfriend would be sad". I get that they put it in there to strengthen the growing bond the characters have, but just once I'd like to see a MC go "No you dumped me out of nowhere for somebody new, I don't want to go through that again". I really like how they keep bringing Seiko back in. The purest maiden. Also, even more new hairstyles. New OP is alright, but lacks the energy that the first one had. A Wild Itachi has appeared, and halfway into his intro episode I'm 90% sure the joke is going to be that he's gay. We've already got one bishie womanizer on cast

Math also tells me Otani is only 5 feet tall. Holy shit that's tiny.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    lovely complex is pretty nice (also kansai-ben)

Finished the Amagami SS.
    Thought for Ayatsuji route, that's Martha from fgo, having the "inner side" of them. Keeps doing things to look perfect, high pride, maybe some bits of a sociopath (not really), was she really considering making mc disappear for reading the planner, who knows.
    She was quite interesting, but route has problems, 4 episodes seems to be not enough to get invested. Imo, it only worked for Kaoru and little bit for Rihocchi, since they both have some kind of backstory with MC, making the relationship flow more naturally.

extra routes
    Risa is cute, but stalking girls are scary
    Miya is cute, good and caring imouto

they could have made bromance with umehara, if they are adding some extras, wouldn't mind it, he is a good friend

will watch amagami ss+ for more extras, maybe will play the game sometime
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Finished off Lovely Complex tonight. Turns out when I stopped I was 1 episode away from them getting together. I really liked Mimi, I wish she could have come in to the show a bit earlier. I thought she was going to be female Haruka, but instead she's rolling her R's like she's in a Yakuza game. Also accidentally bonding with Koizumi when she's trying to threaten her. That second to last arc though was a big oof. I get they needed them to have a fight for the drama, but going to a concert with a guy who a few days ago made a move on you while you were asleep? Even with how dense these people are that seems out of character.

As an aside: I decided to check out the Fall 2022 season a bit, you know, see if anything big is coming and I ran across two movies: Boku ga Aishita Subete no Kimi e and Kimi wo Aishita Hitori no Boku e. The first is described as a world where parallel worlds are recognized a girl appears to a guy named Koyomi and says they were lovers in her world. The second is described as a world where parallel worlds are recognized a guy named Koyomi and his lover end up as step-siblings when their parents re-marry and decide to find a world where they can be together. Different studios, different directors, different last names of protags, but same writers, VA's, and release date. Is this just the same story from the perspectives of the two MC's done as separate movies? Or shorter movies airing back to back? It's really piqued my interest.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They're based off two books by one author, so it's kind of a two perspectives thing. Or maybe the thing they do with Pokemon games releasing them in pairs to get more cash.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nice. As long as they aren't two 30 minute movies or ones with no resolution until you watch the second. Less Danganronpa 3 and more Index/Railgun.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Amagami SS plus makes the Amagami more complete, and I'm satisfied.

around next week I'm planning to start Clannad + Clannad After Story, so I can also be traumatized by the dango song or something
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    GundamFSN. Thank you.