Page 614 of 615 FirstFirst ... 114514564604609612613614615 LastLast
Results 12,261 to 12,280 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    already!? holy crap...
    Yes already, even as I discover more typos in the release video and have to KEEP. RE-RENDERING. IT.

This marks the 7th time I've had to re-render it, and the video is 26 minutes long so it takes some time and processing power.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Alright it's live. At Quibi's suggestion, I have created a new thread for this release, so please see here:
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...timate-Edition
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    I just realized that I have a newer version from January 2015 of this "non-ultimate edition" english insertion patch than the version available for download (which is from July 2014).

At least to me, the most noticeable difference with the 2014 downloadable vita OST patch is that it's lacking the corrected and balanced volume in the version of the patch that I have. For example, bgm76_vita.ogg is much louder in the 2014 version available for download compared to the 2015 version I have saved (by around 7dB).

Also bgm01.ogg_vita in the 2015 version that I have saved has a shorter run time of 2:13 - it was trimmed to right after where the song normally reloops (so anything after that point in the waveform isn't used by the VN anyway); the 2014 downloadable version by contrast has the entire song (including these aforementioned parts that never actually play) which results in a runtime of 2:30.

I understand that this project basically turned into the ultimate edition, but it seems unfortunate that the actual latest version never even got posted (this kind of reminds me how a smaller v0.9.2 update of the ultimate edition itself ended up turning into a much better v1.0 update...that is still not yet officially released).
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Hey, sorry, i'm lost
    What should I do after following the notebook's instructions?
    Where do I start the game?
    All the files are in the "save_data" folder and now I don't know what to do...

Quote Originally Posted by LolaPDL View Post
    Hey, sorry, i'm lost
    What should I do after following the notebook's instructions?
    Where do I start the game?
    All the files are in the "save_data" folder and now I don't know what to do...
    Do you have the actual VN?

The files in this thread are just a patch; you need the actual VN first:

If you don't have the actual VN, then it might be better to instead refer to the following forum post of mine for a newer version - just be aware that you'll be downloading 6GB of data followed by 1.5GB of updates, but it should be pretty much fool-proof (at least once the updates are installed as the older versions may be buggy and straight-up not run):

https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3056268

EDIT: ...unless you're trying to run the VN on Windows XP, then you're going to have a bad time (Win7 with no service pack and any version of Vista may or may not be problematic as well, but should still theoretically work after a couple minor settings tweaks).
    Last edited by NM64; May 17th, 2020 at 05:01 PM.

Does anyone have any idea on fixing this? I have used your gdrive link for the faterealtanua_savedata so I can play on my phone but I'm having this error and is making me uncomfortable :<

https://youtu.be/g257OK-Cf3U

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairako View Post
    Does anyone have any idea on fixing this? I have used your gdrive link for the faterealtanua_savedata so I can play on my phone but I'm having this error and is making me uncomfortable :<

https://youtu.be/g257OK-Cf3U
    That video explains nothing, what exactly is your issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Hairako View Post
    I have used your gdrive link for the faterealtanua_savedata so I can play on my phone but I'm having this error and is making me uncomfortable :<
    If you want to run on Android then you should probably instead refer to the following thread which is for what is effectively a newer version of this project with extra goodies including more focus on supporting Android (refer to the final couple pages in the thread, the final post at this time has the newest patch version):

Where should I get the actual game files itself (sorry for going here so late), can someone provide a link please?

Quote Originally Posted by Beduece View Post
    Where should I get the actual game files itself (sorry for going here so late), can someone provide a link please?
    Search for the following in your favorite search engine:
    Code:
    18d44b555a7de78fe285a0d37f1e90fcb8548584
    Do note however that development generally has moved over to the "Ultimate Edition" which can be applied to the same base Relta Nua program:

I'm translating the visual novel to Arabic but the fonts are incompatible. How to implement a new compatible font. I know how to work with XP3 files but I don't know what should I modify and what should I do with the tff files to implement them/

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Youssof View Post
    I'm translating the visual novel to Arabic but the fonts are incompatible. How to implement a new compatible font. I know how to work with XP3 files but I don't know what should I modify and what should I do with the tff files to implement them/
    I have no idea, but the people that would likely know the answer, Quibi and Alyinghood, are much more active in the "Fate/stay night Ultimate Edition" thread, so may I suggest asking there?

(heck, "Ultimate Edition" even has the ability to support multiple languages, so perhaps one day your Arabic translation can be integrated - it's my understanding that a WIP Italian translation is already under consideration to be included)

Thanks I will try asking

Is there a link to download the complete game that is NOT torrent? Like direct download or something. If not then.. anyone that already have the game file can upload it to Media Fire or ZippyShare or sumn so that no one have to go through the pain of waiting weeks to finish downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by Onetics View Post
    Is there a link to download the complete game that is NOT torrent? Like direct download or something. If not then.. anyone that already have the game file can upload it to Media Fire or ZippyShare or sumn so that no one have to go through the pain of waiting weeks to finish downloading.
    Please disregard. I've already found a direct download link to the game plus all the patches already installed so I really just need to click play on the Application Icon. Took me like 3 hrs though scouring the Net for the download link. Thank god the download only took like 30 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Onetics View Post
    Took me like 3 hrs though scouring the Net
    If you had referred to the "ultimate edition" thread, you would have seen that, multiple times, both myself and Alyinghood gave the option of a non-torrent fully pre-assembled portable copy of ultimate edition v0.9.0 hosted on Google Drive.

For example, I had made the following post just a couple weeks ago in the "ultimate edition" thread that lays out the entire non-torrent process:

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    ________Option C________

1. Via Google Drive, acquire a portable pre-assembled copy of Ultimate Edition v0.9.0

1b. hint: /uc?id=1vu-1GURg2UclHMYpJVDGQjMVH_-5O5DH

1c. if you need a farther hint, consider that all Google Drive URLs begin with "drive.google.com" and are then followed by a slash, that being one of these→ /

2. Update to v0.9.1 via the patches (not the installer) in the first post of the ultimate edition thread, OR update to the latest v1.0 beta via the patches (not the installer) through the link in Quibi's signature.

3. run Fate.exe and enjoy

Optional: before launching the VN for the very first time, it can be a good idea to delete the "faterealtanua_savedata" folder to make sure you start fresh with the default settings. And if you don't want the H-content, straight-up just delete the file "patch_h.xp3"

...unless you really didn't want to use Ultimate Edition for some reason, but if you were trying to go for the utmost vanilla experience then I would expect one to go for Kotonoha's patch instead:

Last edited by NM64; May 2nd, 2021 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NM64 View Post
    If you had referred to the "ultimate edition" thread, you would have seen that, multiple times, both myself and Alyinghood gave the option of a non-torrent fully pre-assembled portable copy of ultimate edition v0.9.0 hosted on Google Drive.

For example, I had made the following post just a couple weeks ago in the "ultimate edition" thread that lays out the entire non-torrent process:

...unless you really didn't want to use Ultimate Edition for some reason, but if you were trying to go for the utmost vanilla experience then I would expect one to go for Kotonoha's patch instead:

Oh well.. I'll apologize for that. I should have read carefully.

And it is the ultimate edition with all the patches pre-installed already. So, I didn't really need to use an installer. Seems like someone downloaded your file and hosted it somewhere else which is more convenient I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Moreover, I originally had the HD assets from the 1.0.1 version of the mobile game.
    I have the updated fate assets from 1.8.0 version (which fixed some images), but I could not find a way to acquire the UBW and HF assets from this later version.
    Could you hook me up with unmodified 1.0.1 and the 1.8.0 versions of the assets you have?
    And did you have any luck in acquiring the elusive 1.8.0 or later versions of the HD assets of the mobile UBW and HF during the past year?

Chinese Patch pls

Quote Originally Posted by Hintay View Post
    I had port some patchs for English version from my Chinese patch.

Remade wakame patch:
    Yes, I had remake wakame patch, add 'Last Episode' if you have, remake the t_logo6 and add Outer Glow effect to looks like other logos.
    Preview:
    Attachment 12549
    https://mega.co.nz/#!DNUQVaiS!3ODb8L...MDdgHm_NAmx8Lw

Tokiomi's voice switch:
    From the whole story, I think the memory for Tohsaka Tokiomi from Tohsaka Rin has been very vague, so I added a voice switch for Tohsaka Tokiomi and this is off by default.
    Attachment 12550
    Attachment 12553

Fvorability Viewer patch:
    This patch will add a button in menu screen called 'Commune', if you click the button you will go to 'Fvorability Viewer'.
    You can see the main character's favorability for you in 'Fvorability Viewer'.
    Attachment 12552Attachment 12551
    Attachment 12554

Enjoy ^_^

EDIT: An idea, maybe I can share all PSD by myself for FSN RN to help improve pictures' quality of this project.

Hello, can I have your chinese patch?
    The kugeek link ain't working tho

Cute Snow Princess Ariel Schnee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    For those who want the pure vanilla translation patch: http://realtapatch.tumblr.com/
    This doesn't work anymore now.:(

I just get this error when I attempt to download it.

"403. That’s an error.

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know."

Any instructions on how to download it?