Page 614 of 614 FirstFirst ... 114514564604609612613614
Results 12,261 to 12,265 of 12265

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    already!? holy crap...
    Yes already, even as I discover more typos in the release video and have to KEEP. RE-RENDERING. IT.

This marks the 7th time I've had to re-render it, and the video is 26 minutes long so it takes some time and processing power.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Alright it's live. At Quibi's suggestion, I have created a new thread for this release, so please see here:
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...timate-Edition
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    I just realized that I have a newer version from January 2015 of this "non-ultimate edition" english insertion patch than the version available for download (which is from July 2014).

At least to me, the most noticeable difference with the 2014 downloadable vita OST patch is that it's lacking the corrected and balanced volume in the version of the patch that I have. For example, bgm76_vita.ogg is much louder in the 2014 version available for download compared to the 2015 version I have saved (by around 7dB).

Also bgm01.ogg_vita in the 2015 version that I have saved has a shorter run time of 2:13 - it was trimmed to right after where the song normally reloops (so anything after that point in the waveform isn't used by the VN anyway); the 2014 downloadable version by contrast has the entire song (including these aforementioned parts that never actually play) which results in a runtime of 2:30.

I understand that this project basically turned into the ultimate edition, but it seems unfortunate that the actual latest version never even got posted (this kind of reminds me how a smaller v0.9.2 update of the ultimate edition itself ended up turning into a much better v1.0 update...that is still not yet officially released).
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel

Hey, sorry, i'm lost
    What should I do after following the notebook's instructions?
    Where do I start the game?
    All the files are in the "save_data" folder and now I don't know what to do...

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaPDL View Post
    Hey, sorry, i'm lost
    What should I do after following the notebook's instructions?
    Where do I start the game?
    All the files are in the "save_data" folder and now I don't know what to do...
    Do you have the actual VN?

The files in this thread are just a patch; you need the actual VN first:

If you don't have the actual VN, then it might be better to instead refer to the following forum post of mine for a newer version - just be aware that you'll be downloading 6GB of data followed by 1.5GB of updates, but it should be pretty much fool-proof (at least once the updates are installed as the older versions may be buggy and straight-up not run):

https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3056268

EDIT: ...unless you're trying to run the VN on Windows XP, then you're going to have a bad time (Win7 with no service pack and any version of Vista may or may not be problematic as well, but should still theoretically work after a couple minor settings tweaks).
    Last edited by NM64; May 17th, 2020 at 05:01 PM.
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel