Page 99 of 615 FirstFirst ... 498994979899100101104109149199599 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Look, I'm looking for the link to the other version of Emiya, do you have it or is it already in the patch?

Edit: sorry, I get it. I'm trying to juggle a million things at once since I slept through all the progress.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; May 20th, 2014 at 04:09 PM.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    the other version of Emiya, do you have it or is it already in the patch?
    Neither. If you want the Remastered 2012 version I need to go get it from the lossless sources myself.

Like I've already stated, I just used the already existing OGG vorbis files in the pre-existing Vita OST not-so-patch, and the 2012 Remaster of Emiya was not included in that pre-existing patch.

EDIT: You know, this patch:
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post1408340
    Last edited by NM64; May 20th, 2014 at 04:11 PM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Ah. I see. Well that's irritating. How many Remastered 2012 songs are there?
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    Ah. I see. Well that's irritating. How many Remastered 2012 songs are there?
    Why don't you just download the Realta Nua Soundtrack Reproduction yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

ISP creepin' on your data or something?

How many Remastered 2012 songs are there?
    In total? No idea. All I knew was that there was more than was included in the pre-existing Vita OST not-so-patch. I would have to go find out, which I could do at the same time as making the lossless-sourced re-encodes.

But again, those encodes will have to wait for tomorrow, which would be anywhere from 10 to 18 hours from now.

Are you really that impatient?

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    ISP creepin' on your data or something?
    Implying that the NSA isn't already doing just that.
    Last edited by NM64; May 20th, 2014 at 04:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    But the NSA doesn't send people mean letters about it.

But the NSA doesn't send people mean letters about it.
    Yeah, they send mean people instead.

EDIT:
    Edit: sorry, I get it. I'm trying to juggle a million things at once since I slept through all the progress.
    To your credit for the last few months I've been waking up at around this time, but I've been recalibrating my sleep schedule for the last few by pushing it forward bit by bit until I'm waking up in the actual morning rather than the middle of the afternoon. That's why I've been talking about being tired and sleep and stuff - that heavy sleepiness should be hitting me any moment now but I've been going for the last several hours now on just mediocre tiredness. (I did have a pretty heavy hit of tiredness 5 hours ago when I was having issues getting the patches to work, but that seemed to have only been temporary)

Fun fact: I've been awake for 18 hours now on only 8 hours of sleep (normally I sleep for 10-11 hours and stay awake for 13-15 hours, which is how the sleep schedule problem occurs in the first place - 11+14 or 10+15 equals 25 hours, not 24, let alone 11+15 equaling 26 hours).
    Last edited by NM64; May 20th, 2014 at 04:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    I don't remember any voice selector. Maybe it was in the installer? I'm thinking maybe adding an in-game menu for that stuff. Is it possible with patches?
    But before that you got me confused with the OSTs. How many OSTs are there to the game, and which ones are missing?
    If possible, why not include all versions of everything and allowing people to choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    But before that you got me confused with the OSTs. How many OSTs are there to the game, and which ones are missing?
    There are 3 OSTs, but only two versions of the songs.

OST 1 - Original pre-Realta Nua PC Fate/stay night OST (did not actually include every song)
    OST 2 - Realta Nua PS2 OST, Realta Nua exclusive songs along with remastered non-Realta Nua songs
    OST 3 - Vita "2012" OST, most songs remixed and a few remastered

Note that remastering does not change the music itself, it merely changes the audio quality and perhaps some of the dynamic range and the treble/bass levels. It's all pretty much post-production stuff.

If possible, why not include all versions of everything and allowing people to choose?
    Because there's really only two versions of the songs, and one of those versions is included in the VN already. Therefore all you need is an optional configurable patch with the Vita 2012 songs and then you basically have everything.
    Last edited by NM64; May 20th, 2014 at 05:09 PM.

I don't remember any voice selector. Maybe it was in the installer? I'm thinking maybe adding an in-game menu for that stuff. Is it possible with patches?
    http://i.imgur.com/73PfxE1.png

Basically they remixed all the music for the Vita version of RN, we want to include the remixes, but in a way where you can choose whether or not it's the Vita music or the original version.
    Memorable quotes

Thanks for the amazing job done so far on the soundtrack patchs, guys!
    Now, to choose which tracks I wanna replace... Dilemmas, dilemmas.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also Koto YOU DID WHAT!? I TOLD YOU DON'T RETRANSLATE LE WITHOUT WORKING CLOSELY WITH ME FIRST!!!!

Harr harr harr. My tone aside, I did ask you to hold off on the Avalon stuff work together with me on that. The Japanese version had the auto-read set at a pace that caused the song to end just as the final CG came into place. The much longer English sentences fucked that up so the song ended waaay too early. We fixed it by changing the auto read pace to adjust, but eventually we can't do that because the text will fly by in a millisecond and nobody will be able to read it.

And you wonder why I was so cautious about just handing over those files.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; May 20th, 2014 at 06:54 PM.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Okay. I took an hour to look at the files and figure out what the heck is going on there. Conclusions:
    1) The code kinda suck (not that I expected otherwise...)
    2) Comments in Japanese? Seriously?
    3) Since there is an in game voice configuration (meaning you can change which voices you want to hear inside the in game menu) I could probably use that to create a similar menu for the BGM picking.
    4) Given 3, it wouldn't be difficult to choose which voices we would want to use.
    5) sf == savefile. God, that took a while to figure out -_-"

All in all it doesn't seem that difficult to implement. I'll try to get it work in the next couple of weeks. If I succeed we'll have an in-game menu rather than a "Voice Changer" thingy.
    I'll try to report updates as I get to them...

Anyway, a question for you Jack - why are some of the patch files inside the save folder rather than the game folder itself? What difference does it make?

RN doesn't use the game folder for it's patches. Since the one file that is universal to all three routes on RN PC is the save file, it uses that for it's patches.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Comments in Japanese for a Japanese game written for a Japanese scripting system by Japanese people. What a mystery.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I actually don't remember you saying that about the Avalon stuff so I just focused on making the translation not as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    I actually don't remember you saying that about the Avalon stuff so I just focused on making the translation not as bad.
    Ahh shit. Well we'll have to get it sorted out.

I was basically asking you to try to make the new sentences around the same length as the old. My guess is that your new sentences are much longer correct?

PS dug out my message to you from 3 weeks ago and I did say

Also if you intend to do work on the Last Episode, please work closely with me on that one, at least for the Avalon stuff. I say this because due to auto read, we have to be careful with how long the sentences are, so it's a case where it's not just an issue of TL, but also of technicals.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; May 20th, 2014 at 07:02 PM.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Just turn off the auto read? Or disregard Jack altogether, I can send you all the scripts you need baby, I'll hook you up. We can make beautiful pure RN together.

Just turn off the auto read? Or disregard Jack altogether, I can send you all the scripts you need baby, I'll hook you up. We can make beautiful pure RN together.
    I already gave her the scripts.

Also Mcjon, turning off the auto read would be not making pure RN. The auto read isn't the one you turn on for the PC ver. Literally there's a command programmed into the script called "demo mode" where the game auto reads even if you don't have it turned on, The music is also programmed not to loop either.

Don't worry, pure RN will come, and much sooner now that Koto has actually done this for an entire route.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; May 20th, 2014 at 07:07 PM.
    Memorable quotes