View Poll Results: Should BL have an image lair?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • hell yea

3 75.00%
  • F** na

1 25.00%

Thread: About the fanart here

About the fanart here

Are we keeping an archive of this here. Almost 1/3 of the profile pics I search cannot be reverse searched to anywhere else even if I use a image search that isnt crop sensitive.
    There is literally so much good stuff here that we need like some kind of image board or something to organize things.
    What do you guys think?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Do you mean as in a database of where we get all of our avatars or a general database of all the fanart on the site?
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

Interesting idea considering individual posts can't be tagged with metadata. I think you'll have to convince all the current artists though. How do image rights for fanart work anyway?

Fanfiction
    Tabula Rasa

well think like a booru, and then when you click on a member their photo can be brought up too, so the avatar is secondary, fanart primary
    i get the feeling the vast majority of uncommon avatars are material from this website so the originals can be found pretty easily.

- - - Updated - - -

and in terms of rights its their art so if someone posts they can flag it to pull it down i guess
    i dont think that it would really get a lot of negative attention from Type-Moon since they dont give boorus a lot of crap for it.