Thread: Louisville Anime Weekend or LAW

Blog Entries

Louisville Anime Weekend or LAW

So, the weekend of July 4th, in our quasi-hometown of Louisville, KY, there is finally an anime convention being held there.

Its being called Louisville Anime Weekend, or LAW.

Roadbuster and I are doing some panels there- no Type-Moon. After doing Type-Moon for like three years at Ohayocon we're burned out. So maybe a BL meet up?

LAW.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

sounds like fun

But I'm not American o3o

Blog Entries
    LAW is rapidly approaching!

Anyone in the Louisville area going?

I'll be doing my infamous lemon panel . . .

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.