Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nasu and JoJo's bizarre threadventureverse

祖 Ancestor

Nasu and JoJo's bizarre threadventureverse

If Magical Girl Lyrical Nonaha can earn a crossover thread exclusive to it. Something as glorious as JoJo can do so to. With esp, dead apostles and breathing we already have in universe equivalents to stands, Stone Mask!Vampires and the ripple respectively.

So post your JoJo x Nasuverse ideas and stories here.

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Nanoha + Type moon thread was because the threads for the two major stories in that crossover were flooded by snippets and crossover discussion.

The other thread was made mainly so the story threads where not bogged down by them.
    Last edited by Knick; April 29th, 2014 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Just so the thread's not pabsolutely athetic, here:

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Kishibe Rohan Goes to Mifune: A Jojo's Bizarre Adventure x Kara no Kyoukai idea:

Post MSP2, post-Diamond and pre-Wind, Roahn is passing through a certain ward in Tokyo on the way to his next planned short vacation. But as things are in JJBA and the Nasuverse, the unusual always gets drawn to itself one way or another. This time, it's obnoxious delays, a Kool-Aid cult armed with the power of negative thinking, a vengeful tulpa, and the very last vestiges of what remained of Araya Souren's plans that force the inevitable teamup between the mangaka and the services of Garan no Dou.

Rohan's the man for the job. Not only is Heaven's Door not as over-exploitable as some of the other Stands in Jojo's, it's balance of versatility and interesting application put it in line - and thus more meshes more easily - with the types of feats T-M supernatural powers are capable of. Combine this with how Rohan is decently famous and that means that everyone in GnD would have something to say about him (Touko I'm sure, being as eclectic as she is, could have some amusing dialogue with him) and that means there's potential for entertaining character interactions, along with a healthy serving of bonafide Nasu-Araki action/horror weirdness.

And yes, Shiki would eventually be able to see and kill Stands. Next loaded question, please.
    This one I plan to write eventually, after other things have taken their priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    With esp, dead apostles and breathing we already have in universe equivalents to stands, Stone Mask!Vampires and the ripple respectively.
    Considering how much discrepancy there is between Pillarpires and Dead Apostles they wouldn't even need to be grouped together, considering how the Nasuverse has room for multiple bloodsucking supernatural species. Call to attention their "similar but different" state of being, and then that potential continuity snarl is nipped in the bud.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; April 29th, 2014 at 11:22 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    You're awesome as always IRUN.

My few cents:

In advance, I should say that pitting Kira against any Shiki, even Ryougi is useless, because with his near Platinium tier speed he could have blown up Shiki before him or her doing anything. That's the conclusion from Badass Vs. Thread.

I plan to do Stardust Crusaders x Nasuverse parody quest one day.

Shinji is imprisoned for the same reason as Jotaro and does not want go back because of similar reason. Sakura is Holly (retconed as imouto) so Shinji can yell at her like Jotaro, and she gets infected by worm like Stand because their ancestor, (bishie) Zouken, awakened his Stand and plots something in his fortress in Russia. The quest to save Sakura and defeat Zouken is joined by the prison chaplain, Kotomine Kirei (who has score to settle with Zouken), his friend he meet in Ulster three years ago (being Lancer is suffering). Then they are joined by SHIKI (because EME- BLOOD SPLASH) infected by Zouken's flesh bu- worms and Emiya Shirou with Silver Chariot because that's one of most swordiest Stands (jokes about brain damage unavoidable).

Kariya will be a hobo on plane with Tower of Gray.

Citizen of the World TheInfamousMan's Avatar
    Here's an idea I posted a while back.

Fate Zero/Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 Crossover.

Kishibe Rohan is a mangaka who's starting to really consider giving second thought as to where he goes to get inspiration. He had come to Fuyuki City to be inspired for the setting of his next great manga, and perhaps even find some interesting frames for characters. Unfortunately, his luck also followed him. Soon, Rohan was forced to become involved in a series of murders, and then in a flash of light a clingy fox girl proclaimed him to be her 'Master' in a 'Holy Grail War'. When did cliche magical battle royals become part of reality? Why can't Kishibe Rohan simply work on his manga in peace!?!

Thought it would be a funny pair for the insufferable mangaka of JoJo to be paired up with the extremely loving fox girl, and that the reason he's even involved in the Holy Grail War is thanks to the luck he seems to have in stumbling on extremely weird situations on his inspiration journeys.
    Last edited by TheInfamousMan; April 30th, 2014 at 11:41 AM.
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    I can just imagine him facing down Gilgamesh and being asked to bow down before his King.

Of course, there is only one possible answer to such a question.

Answer

Oh yea. To make it even funnier, Iri is a fan of Pink Dark Boy, and fangirls at the possibility of Rohan signing her copies.
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    I can just imagine him facing down Gilgamesh and being asked to bow down before his King.

Of course, there is only one possible answer to such a question.

Answer
    Spoiler:
    Hamburgers.
    (I have a tendency of not finishing things I've started.)
    I hang out alot at my own Discord server, though there isn't really much activity in there. The Art Haus Chatterbox! Accepting commissions. Do you want some art done, and do you want it done for cheap? PM me, man, and we can talk. Currently not taking any commissions, sorry!

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    I can't post all of my ideas regarding this topic, since they could be possible spoilers for the RP, but

I remember discussing similar ideas with Ogodaka way back then.

What if a certain princess of true ancestors happened to meet a totally normal student named... Josuke Higashikata?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Considering how much discrepancy there is between Pillarpires and Dead Apostles they wouldn't even need to be grouped together, considering how the Nasuverse has room for multiple bloodsucking supernatural species. Call to attention their "similar but different" state of being, and then that potential continuity snarl is nipped in the bud.
    Pillarmen could be considered as an attempt by Gaia to create a Type-Earth way back in the past (if you give them Marble Phantasms, it sounds even more likely), and Cars' ultimate form basically being it (since he would be the supreme terrestrial lifeform, capable of surviving the very heart of the palnet). Or they are Demon Lords who sealed themselves to escape the True Ancestors' purge. Something like that. The Pillarmen are far from being the most difficult thing to integrate in nasuverse lore, IMHO.

Blog Entries
    I don't classify Pillarmen as vampires in my mind since they are simply different species of hominids. They are simply allergic to sunlight.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    What makes you think they're homines? Just because they're anthropomorph.

Blog Entries
    They should not have been that much divergent.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    The only thing they share in common with homo sapiens is the humanoid form.

Blog Entries
    I guess they were exposed to a meteorite or some shit. Vandal Savages of JJBA.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    They aren't just immortal though.

Really I would just classify the Pillar Men as Type-Earth in a crossover, because they were pretty much immortal in the sense that they were very hard to kill (Until Kars decided to massacre the species). He could have developed the Stone Mask specifically because Kars knew he was weaker than the other Types, and Type Earth can only do so much especially with Humans multiplying like cockroaches.
    Current Works:

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    After his incarceration is complete, the last few years have been filled with Akira Otoishi's attempts at reestablishing his life.

Things aren't doing so good.

He's in a dead end, and is barely off the streets. As he flits from bars and dives Akira ekes out a meager living, playing for chump yens and freeloader rights. Worst of all, he finds his existence to be unsatisfactory. But, for all his jadedness and disappointment, he does not forget the threat made to him more than half a decade earlier. He is coerced into a begrudged, bitter acceptance of his lot.

Then, by the turn of the wheel of fate, he has very-much not accidental encounter with a priest in possession of a familiar, yet profoundly alien relic.

His neuroses are brought to the fore, and in the process crack his mind. Akira Otoishi is blessed - and cursed - with power both newfound and rediscovered. With his powered up Stand and twisted body in tow he carries out the man's plans and sets off to drag the allies of the Joestars and the Speedwagon Foundation into a world where he calls all of the shots.

This stage, made possible through 「 Red Hot Chili Pepper: Blood Sugar Sex Magik 」, is within the narrative confines and battle royale of the visual novel Fate/stay night.

Coming soon whenever/never: DDD x JoJo's Bizarre Adventure x Fate/ crossover.

- - - Updated - - -

And probably some Melty Blood, too, if the bullshit quotient is lacking.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; September 11th, 2014 at 03:34 AM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not enough bullshit. Needs more DIOOOO!! and Notes.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    But that's what Melty's good for.

EDIT: Cast on the JJBA side would definitely be Josuke, probably Okuyasu as well for kicks, but the rest would be flexible enough for picking and choosing at leisure. The DDD characters, the ones doing the investigation in the outside world, casts Arika Ishizue as the protagonist, which takes along the requisite Karyou Kaie and Mato Toma along for the ride.

EDIT2: Consequently, this means that, by extension, Kara no Kyoukai is also part of the physical world's setting, since Nasu is so coy about the series' referencing each other.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; September 11th, 2014 at 11:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    From the Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    Also reminds me of the seed of an idea I had called Red. Picture Tsukihime, Hellsing, Nightwalker and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure colliding at the speed of clusterfuck

It would have followed the notion that Shiki becomes the Dead Apostle-hunting Satsujinki following the Arc route, which puts him on a crash course with Alucard when they both wind up hunting Cain. The JJBA tie-in is that Cain would have been written as a disciple of Dio Brando, which gets the Speedwagon Foundation involved as well.

It would have worked a bit like the Avengers but with vampire hunters. Shiki, Alucard, Shidou and the Joestars spend just as much time pissing in each other's pools as they do hunting Cain, who probably would have received some reinforcements from Enrico Pucci and Altrouge Brunestud. Of course, Altrouge is only helping out because she's interested in the guy who killed Roa when she couldn't. This has the effect of fucking things up even further as you have so many players angling toward different goals under the pretense of aiding each other.

Cain wants to usher in his Golden Dawn. Pucci wants to reboot the universe. Altrouge is a cat playing with her food. The Church clashes with the Hellsing organization, and both have some heartburn over the secular Speedwagon Foundation wielding the power of the Stands. And that's all on top of Alucard developing a boner for Shiki as a human who could kill him, most parties writing Shidou off as just another vampire and the Joestar tradition of being stubborn and aggressive.
    Later in the thread, some other ideas were discussed, such as Pucci playing the Souren to Shiki because he is fascinated by the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception and Pucci and Cain's rivalry over each one interpreting Dio's will differently. There would also be something of a dark running gag as most everyone else tries to kill Shidou when they first meet him because he's a vampire. Alucard in particular would talk a lot of trash about what a soft, disappointing vampire he is. I never got around to deciding which part of the JJBA roster would appear. Pucci is the Part 6 villain, but I was thinking it would be interesting to set him against a combination of Part 3 and 4 Stand users.
    Last edited by Imperial; September 11th, 2014 at 12:29 PM.