Page 1 of 37 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirby Draws Things.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Kirby Draws Things.

I have time now. I'm comfortable enough with the tablet. Time to draw things.

Here's (what's supposed to be) an older Rin. Resized so it's not too big.

EDIT: another version, face edited a bit.
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by Kirby; May 24th, 2014 at 05:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey! I didn't know you were a drawer!

Rin looks pretty nice, too, from my artistically-ignorant eyes. Enjoy my praise, before a skilled and experienced artist person slams down upon you the cold truth or something. Draw more!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Hey! I didn't know you were a drawer!
    K-kirby is a drawer? O.o

@Kirby: Dat Rin looks very badass!
    Small but dangerous!

My boring Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    Cute things are cute.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm actually a nightstand.

Also, here's another version, with the face made more "Rin"y, supposedly.

Spoiler:

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

I like the eyes, very sharp. Though I think her left eye should be a bit closer to the right one?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Original or edited version?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was at an Asian party today, but it was all old people and I had nothing else to do.

Have an Archer when he was still alive/Shirou when he's older.

Resized so it doesn't take the entire screen.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So I've been trying to draw this over the past few days (because how do i consistency), but it's taking a while. Might as well dump my progress so far here.

Once I finish Lancer, I might add Gil or something.

wow! your works are very nice \o/

hope to see more from you soon c:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A sketch of an Executor. It's no one in particular, just a generic.

It was to practice side profiles, or something.
    Last edited by Kirby; July 13th, 2014 at 04:53 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    It's quite neat.

There seems to be something strange with the crotch of the pants, though.
    Last edited by Frostyvale; July 13th, 2014 at 06:30 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I tried draw someone in a position that's not just standing around.

Here's what I have so far, but it's incomplete. Didn't do the hands yet, may have to fix up the crotch area, etc etc.

Admittedly, this took way longer than it should have, seeing as how I kept agonizing over how the face always looked off. Especially the eyes.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    I'd say that the head and neck are too large for the body. The head may also be out of perspective, but it isn't too visible. The right sleeve could do with more folds and creases, because it's essentially a tube right now.

I think you should try drawing a cleaner base image before adding clothing etc, because everything will look somewhat off until you get that practice. (Source: Does not have that practice.)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyvale View Post
    I'd say that the head and neck are too large for the body. The head may also be out of perspective, but it isn't too visible. The right sleeve could do with more folds and creases, because it's essentially a tube right now.

I think you should try drawing a cleaner base image before adding clothing etc, because everything will look somewhat off until you get that practice. (Source: Does not have that practice.)
    Ah, thanks.

Is there anything off with the face? Here's what I have as of now. (head resized slightly)
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    The cheekbone might be too high, and the ear is out of shape, I think.

I have a secret that I haven't told you... Huitante's Avatar
    The line which goes from eye to the nose makes no sense. It would make more sense going from an eyebrow.
    Also I recommend to change brush settings. Make it harder and remove density-sensitivity change. This would make lineart look less "dirty". And practice, of course.
    We've had to endure much, you and I, but within the week there will be old men running the world

OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

Woooooow!!!!
    It's very very very good work
    Looks really good too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Korburss View Post
    Frank you Franco and the Franking pun of bull you rode in on.

One true OTP...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Was bored.

Hastily drawn gyate gyate Touko.

Dirty red scum :P
    It's a damn fine drawing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Korburss View Post
    Frank you Franco and the Franking pun of bull you rode in on.

One true OTP...