Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirby Draws Things.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Archer's eroge protagonist powers still going strong, I see.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

US Friend Code
    ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    GARcher lives forever~

- - - Updated - - -

Actually expecting that casual kiyo was done.
    Last edited by Vacha; May 15th, 2017 at 09:38 AM.
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

well, told ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    'kay
    You jest?:3

Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Kirby why did you draw a kiyo that you clearly stood up
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    his secret fetish

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Imo bow should be placed a bit higher on the head

maybr slightly shorter limbs? But mainly the bow
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, Kirby, I saw that your EMIYA/Kiara pic got on Pixiv top ranking. Congrats.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Kirby: genie but she extinguishes her cigs on your balls
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Oh, excellent Touko drawing, Kirby!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Worrying progression
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

US Friend Code
    ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    do proceed~

well, told ya.

'kay

The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

US Friend Code
    ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    sasuga kirby.

well, told ya.

'kay