Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheet Graveyard

The other sheet for Ame no Woto.

Spoiler:

Name: Meredith Källström

Character Description: The firstborn daughter of Berwyn Källström, head of the Redland Port Authority, was never keen on one day inheriting the duty that had been bequeathed down her family’s generations for as long as the post-apocalyptic records go back. Amidst the harbour’s hum and bustle that her father so adored, she could see the shadows that fell on pale faces whenever news from the latest skirmishes with the Carlians came, and each raid from the pirates that roamed the vast seas beyond, leaving behind them only pain and lament, was recorded deep in Meredith’s heart. With that came a realization: the meek did not, after all, inherit the earth, and those who wish to survive in the ruins of the present must seek might, and carve with it their place in the future.

On the eve of her 18th birthday, and despite her father’s strong protests, Meredith enlisted in the military, her head full of the tales of past heroes that she used to read about in history books. Of course, that romantic view wore off before long. Though she longed to make a difference in the front lines, she spent some years constantly being assigned to different support and infrastructure units, a far cry from what she had envisioned for herself. But Meredith was nothing if not strong-willed, and her determination and charisma, as well as the fine education that Berwyn had provided her, helped her stand out among her peers wherever she was assigned. At every new unit she picked up new things, bits and pieces of information and knowledge derived from the variable environments and equally varied superiors. After all, she thought, someone had to eventually notice her progress, right?

Someone eventually did notice, and Meredith was granted a chance to make a tangible difference for her country as leader of the 33rd Infantry Expedition Squad. It wasn’t quite what she had envisioned 5 years ago, but if she was to be honest with herself, seeing the many casualties of war in her time in the support units had done much to disillusion her from serving in the front lines, and the ancient technologies that lay in the ruins of civilization promised tantalizingly much.

Character-wise, Meredith has remarkable mental strength, focusing on her duties and tasks with a singular focus and determination, perfectly willing to sacrifice sleep and nourishment in order to complete them. Though she is skilled with words of persuasion and encouragement, she prefers to earn respect and devotion through her actions, and the image of the hard-working Sergeant inspires her subordinates just as much as a rousing speech. Of course, the almost inhumanly duty-bound Meredith sometimes has trouble reconciling the cold statistics of her profession with the flesh-and-blood people, with all their physical limitations and emotional fluctuations. Though not dehumanized, one can say that sometimes she’s just trying too hard. In certain circumstances, like the discovery of an exciting relic, or a period of downtime between missions, glimpses of the enthusiastic girl that used to fall asleep among the many books of Redland’s library may surface.

Though she will never admit it, she secretly relishes all opportunities to use her beloved Colt, which she had found buried, and subsequently personally restored.

Attributes:

STR: 2
    “S-So what does it matter that I can’t lift that? You do your job, and I’ll do mine.”

PER: 5
    “I’m not some kind of savant, I just see what I see.

…please refrain from the obvious joke.”

END: 8
    “The pains of the body are nothing. There are much more important things to be concerned with than such trivialities.”

CHA: 8 (Sergeant bonus +1)
    “I do what I must, for all those that count on me. I only ask that you do the same.”

INT: 10
    “Always observe and learn, and through that knowledge, question yourself. Wisdom is a cumulative process.”

AGI: 4
    “Maneuverability is essential in the terrains that we’ll encounter. Make sure to at least keep up.”

LCK: 4
    “If things come down to relying on luck, it means I have done something terribly, terribly wrong.”

Secondary Stats:
    Health: 13 (Sergeant debuff -5)
    Skill Points: 13 (Sergeant debuff -2)
    Carry Weight: 60 pounds (Sergeant debuff -15)
    Fatigue: 21
    Will: 41 (Sergeant bonus +5)
    Melee Damage: 5

Skills:
    Small Guns – 6 (Sergeant bonus +1)
    Science – 2
    Medical – 1
    Pilot - 2
    Speech – 5 (Sergeant bonus +2)

Traits:
    Forty Days
    Mole Person

Equipment:
    Basic Backpack (4 slots) - 1 used
    Ammunition (7 slots) - 7 used (Sergeant bonus +2)
    Accessories (2 slots) - 1 used
    Sidearm Holster

Inventory:
    Lee Enfield Mk. III -- 9lbs
    8x Rifle Scope -- 1lb
    Colt Single-Action Army -- 1lb
    Binoculars (Accessory) -- 2lbs, 16x manual zoom
    3 Magazines, 10 round .303 -- 3lbs
    24 .357 Magnum rounds (4 cylinders) -- 2lbs
    Adventuring Gear -- 25lbs

Total Weight: 43lbs

"You did good. Be proud of yourself."

Would have also made a Corporal, but the mad bomber niche was filled.
    Last edited by Leftovers; June 6th, 2014 at 03:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    It didn't make it to Titanomachy. Oh well.

Spoiler:
    Name: Richard Cross.

Race: Human

Appearance: Richard's a young boy with dark hair and brown eyes. His features are rather sharp, but he's not really remarkable in this regards. However, people seem to avoid him due to his piercing gaze.

Personality: Richard's a rather unrefined youth. He does not care about anyone's opinion, or so it seems. Also, while he does not allow himself go overboard with verbal abuse, others may take his speeches as a sign of his arrogance since he typically values himself very low despite being sort of proficient in some ares of study. He's not used to working in groups, but does not slack off when he's asked to do some task.

Backstory:

Richard's past is not as interesting as might have been. He was raised in your usual family without any distinct differences from other families. He was not into fighting, but his attitude earned him many sad encounters with people which resulted in his resistance to physical attacks. His mental defenses have been turned into a mess, though.

Everything changed when he was old enough to understand that he had affinity to empathy. He hooked up a girl, but made a mistake. The girl was smart enough to understand that the boy who knew each her wish the moment she made it was not as simple as he could seem. And she used him to make the people she didn't like suffer. It lasted for about four months until he finally broke down. His personality changed overnight and so, when the girl made another request she was met with a refusal. Richard turned her pride into nothing, and the girl couldn't even speak for two days let alone go to school. She needed to visit a psychologist for a half a year to recover. That was the first time Richard changed schools.

Knowing now that he's warped enough to receive people's emotions as if they're their own, he decided to put this ability to use by writing some small pieces of prose. Using different pen names for publishers to use he decided to remain unknown to many. As such, it was rather surprising when he started getting offers about making profiles on some persons. Offers were rejected each time, but when Richard angrily wrote a profile on a person who contacted him, he was suddenly told that he got scouted by the academy and he was enrolled there. Somehow, Richard made a deal with the unknown person making him wait until he was old enough to remain strong enough without his parents' care.

And so he's now here, thinking what would the life be when everyone around him has some peculiarities.

Stats:

HP: ???
    SP: ???

Strength: 7.
    Defense: 15.
    Spirit: 15.
    Spiritual Defense: 7.
    Agility: 11.
    Evasion: 15.

Attributes: Human, Unbound.
    Spiritual Rank: 1.
    Self: 85.

Perks:

Fate-Breaker [Unbound Trait]

As an human being, transported to the Warped World, highly malleable by spiritual abilities, you possess an unique trait between the many kinds of creatures and monsters that inhabit these accursed lands. More than anything else, humans posses the singular ability to stubbornly resist the currents of fate, and with great effort, be able to even win against this force. You gain a single use ability to alter an inevitability, and gain a chance to change destiny. Do remember, though, that the usage of this ability only gives an opportunity. If trapped in a situation where survival seems impossible, the usage of this ability will provide a small chance of survival that will have to be grasped by your own effort, and won’t magically solve the challenges or problems that present
    themselves before you. Furthermore, once this ability is used once, it will be gone for the rest of the RP, although there may exist methods to regain it, or even to develop your skill to fight against fate...

Psychic [Focus Perk]

The main reason why Richard was enrolled into the academy. He tends to pick up on the changes in others' state of mind rather easily, just by observing them. If Richard simply feels someone's presence but cannot see the person then the effect is not as strong but better than a layman's one.

In return, he's easily affected by these changes, lowering his Self state significantly. Negative emotions of others make the process even worse while positive ones restore Self. Also high R-Link does not allow his Self be lowered too low.

In terms of combat, he may predict his opponent's next move if the next conditions are met:
    1) His vision shouldn't be obscured by anything.
    2) His opponent's speed allows Richard to see the distinct movements.
    3) There are no more than three persons around them (he's not Sherlock Holmes, after all.).
    4) High enough dice roll.

Unstable.

Due to the effects induced by his empathy, Richard's personality makes a sharp 180-turn once his Self is lower than 50. His mind takes off limiters he created for himself, and he turns into a psychotic ever-laughing man. Once he's in this state his Self cannot be lowered any further, any mental suggestions are useless, and Richard's personality cannot be restored unless he wanders aimlessly long enough all alone or he's confronted by a person he took a liking to.

In this state:
    STR +5.
    AGI +3.
    SPI -3.
    SPD -10. (Or simply turns into 0 if the initial states are low enough.)
    Self is being restored, albeit slowly.
    Also, in this state Richard automatically uses invocation if he deems the situation dire enough disregarding the presence of people he holds dear. Well, unless his normal self can take back its place if Self is high enough (dice roll's needed).

If a person he's afflicted with is injured by his own hands while Richard's in this state, then:
    SPI - 8.
    SPD = 0.
    STR: -4.
    DEF +5. (Numb to any physical pain 'cause his mental pain is much greater.)
    These effects cannot be dispelled as long as the needed stimulus is not found.

Mimicry.

A side-effect of his empathy, basically. Richard may copy his opponent's skill if it's used repeatedly. Richard's copy's lower in rank and weaker, of course, but he can master it eventually.

Awakened Power.

Specialty: Offense.

Spiritual Power: Reality Warping.
    If Richard's affected by the world, why can't be the world affected by Richard's will?
    (I'd say the the strength of spells should depend on Richard's Self but well.)

Invocation: Void.
    Basically, Richard creates an area in which nothing can exist. All existence turns into one fine mess until the effect's gone. What happens to all the mass taken into this sphere? Who knows?
    The only one unaffected in the slightest is Richard so the area's rather small (a sphere with its radius being around five meters or so, and the radius is bigger when the effects of Unstable take place.)

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig

"That smiling face of yours... never let go of it."

Faction: United States of America
    Backstory: Although he was born in America, Pavle comes from a family of Serbians, that emigrated to the United States after the BETA invasion of their homeland. His parents and his then infant elder brother, having come from outside the country, were forced into the chaos of the refugee camps. Because the invasion of Europe was progressing at full force, the camps were a nightmare to live in, as inmigrants would arrive with every day that passed.

It was because of this situation that Pavle's father joined the US forces, to aid the collapsing NATO states against the incoming extraterrestrial hostiles. Even though his mother and brother were allowed out of the camps thanks to him, it had come at a great cost- Indeed, Pavle's father suffered the same fate as the great majority of those who fought the BETA, and paid the ultimate price for the release of his loved ones.

As of that time, Pavle had still been unborn, barely starting to take shape inside his mother's womb alongside his sister, Ana. By the time the news of pregnancy had reached their mother's ears, she had already settled in and was working hard to raise their elder brother, Dragomir. Although overjoyed at the news, she also felt worry for what was to come. She already worked hard to support one child, supporting three would be no mean feat.

Indeed, once Pavle and Ana were born, life became much tougher for the Brukovic family. Having to feed three mouths became a stressing task for the mother. However, though Ana and Pavle were children, Dragomir was a kid no longer. Seeing his mother's situation, he also began to work hard, abandoning his free time to devote himself to studies and work.

Even so, as education became more expensive for the two younger children, Pavle's mother saw the need to seek other means of work to be able to pay the new expenses. Having found out that his mother had started going to shady places as soon as he noticed the new income of funds, Dragomir shook with fury. He could not stand seeing this, and believed something had to be done.

Ignoring his mother's cries of warning and outraged demands, Dragomir Brukovic joined the American Armed Forces. Striking gold, Dragomir luckily scored well on his aptitude test, and was assigned to a Tactical Surface Fighter wing. Suddenly, money flowed into the Brukovic family, allowing them to pay for expenses they had once struggled with.

More miraculously, Pavle's brother managed to survive his first contact with the BETA, and went on to keep fighting for two years. Once in a while, he would visit Pavle and his sister, and share the brighter of his experiences with them. He seemed to look fondly a lot towards his squad, and often seemed distant, gazing at the sky with a wandering expression.

On a fateful day at the eve of 2001, Pavle saw his brother off for the final time. At that time, he'd asked his admired elder what his reason for fighting was. With a smile on his face, Dragomir replied it was to bring him and his family a future. On that day, he promised Pavle that he would open a future they could live in.

Those were the last words he shared with his brother. In January first of 2002, Operation Trident and Operation Ouka began. Humanity launched a united attack against the BETA, with one Objective in mind: The Original Hive. And Dragomir... had been sent straight into the jaws of the dragon, to clear a path for the team that would capture the invincible Kashgar Hive.

It should be of no surprise that news of his brother's death arrived soon after. However, with the terrible fate that had befallen the distraught family, a sliver of hope shone on their future. As news of humanity's victory echoed through every newspaper in the world, Pavle realized his brother had fulfilled his promise.

Even so, even though his brother had died a hero's death, Pavle refused to accept the reality that was falling down on him. He crumpled down, and cried until his eyes felt dry... when a letter came into his hands. In it, his brother's hopes and dreams for him were revealed to the shocked teen... alongside a very special memento that he had left behind.

Upon recieving his brother's gift from beyond the grave, and reading the contents of the letter, Pavle promised himself when the time came, he would decide if he were to follow his brother.

And nearly 2 years after that promise... He stood at the doorstep of the enlistment office, papers on hand, tag on neck, and a resolved grin on his face.

Personality: Pavle is a cheerful person, who tries to keep a positive outlook on whatever is going on around him. Because of the sacrifices his family had to go through to get him to where he stood now, he also wants to do what he can to help others, often shaping him up as an idealist. This does not make him reckless, however, as he understands not thinking things through can lead to a fate similar to that of his late family. This makes him an overall friendly and helpful guy, but also one who tries to be quick on the uptake.

On request, Erl's ML sheet. Really liked this one, turns out you can do survivor's guilt without EDGE
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ML ;_;

Never forget, burn an I3uster doll every year at the date the RP died.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    It hurts me more than it does you.

Blog Entries
    You should remake it once overdrive is done with.

I mean, if scaring whippersnappers with my cane and combing my badass white beard leaves me enough free time to participate.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Blog Entries
    Also have my Halls of LeopardBear PC

Spoiler:
    Name: Mavros (μαύρος) son of Xifos (ξίφος). Or Mavros of Sparta.
    Faction: Sparta
    Backstory:

There was once a man called Mavros. He was born in Sparta, borne out of the union of a general and champion of the city with a woman he never knew. His birth was in the midst of a thunderstorm that made the entire know world tremble with is might.

It is said that Xifos of Sparta, a man whose soul was fully devoted to the gods, asked for their blessings to fall on his child, to give him a destiny that even the greatest of the mortals would be proud. And the god heed his call, on their own way. Mavros was born strong, with a burning willpower, skilled in everything he did, with a powerful blessing that, since the young age of four years old, let him find powerful and expensive items as if it was the most natural on the world. And it is said that an old prophet, a traveler that was in the city in that moment, prophesized that this child was destined to a fate that would affect the entire world.

And the child grew, passing through the Spartan Training with flying colors, knowing very well how indebted he was to the gods, for their blessings and for the greatness he thought he was destined for. Once he was of age, he became a traveler and a famed hunter who would often travel outside the city, slaying monsters and beast, creatures that would threaten his beloved city and its people. As a soldier, he participated in numerous bouts and skirmishes, against other cities or mere bandits, fighting above any other soldier on the battlefield, leaving even veterans dumbfounded with his sheer skill. He was Mavros, proud son of Xifos and soldier of Sparta, and he had the brightest future of them all.

In his various travels and hunts, and in his wars, artifacts of power, objects blessed by gods, fell in his hands by the hundreds. Believing in solidarity, he distributed them between the city, hoping to elevate its standing by blessing the soldiers with those objects. And those he did not give for free, he sold them to numerous merchants that flocked to him, accruing a smart fortune to the name of his family. With his unstoppable generosity and bright attitude, he tried to share his blessings with everyone, and thus became beloved in the city, and soon, was named a champion of Sparta. And he never forgot to thanks the gods for his brilliant life.

One day, there was a bright light on the sky, and something fell like the most powerful thunder ever seen. The earth trembled, and the sky burned. People believed that it was the coming of the end, that a horrible monster, probably Typhon itself, had awakened from some eldritch, forgotten prison. But the naive Mavros, he whose whole life had been blessed by the gods, did not believe so. He reunited a bunch of brave, young warriors, the men that would soon become known as the Black Company, and the numerous group parted to the site where they believed the strange projectile had fallen.

They returned with an enormous vein of a strange, durable metal. Mavros thought of it as a good signal, as if Zeus himself had smiled to them from the heavens, and he threw a party, using a part of his fortune to fund it. It was a great party, one that would become part of legends by itself, a feast thrown on honor of the King of Gods, Zeus. And at the height of it, at the climax of the most euphoric moment of Mavros’s life, a massive thunderbolt fell from the heavens and impacted with full force the vein of metal. When the surprised Spartans dared to look, they found a beautiful black sword, crackling with the lightning of Zeus, its blessing apparent in its sharp edge. Mavros took it, and the black lightning answered to his commands. And thus, the blade became Mavros Astrapí, the Black Sky Sword, and from the rest of the metal that gave birth to it, the weapons and shields of the Black Company were forged.

And shortly after, tragedy struck.

A grand, numerous group of raiders appeared from an unknown location far in the east. They were commanded by a powerful sorcerer of black arts, of mystic power and who blessed his soldiers with horrendous and twisted enchantments of steel, pain and fire. The raiders laid siege to the powerful, yet surprised Sparta that was busy with their delicate political situation to react on time. They penetrated through the walls in a bloody massacre, Xifos, the father of Mavros, falling in front of the Gates of the City, his heart pierced by an arrow guided by the forces of damnation.

The city resisted, and even the powerful bandits were forced back by the might of Sparta. However, before going, they assaulted the house of one of the richest habitants of the city, a noble, one could say. They captured his two daughters, and ran away, leaving a ransom note. If Sparta did not pay with all their riches, the daughters would be raped and killed, and the word would spread of the city’s incapacity to even defend their inhabitants. Thus, a numerous squad was prepared, and with them went Mavros, followed by half of his Black Company, his friends and brothers in arms. They pursued the raiders during two days, and clashed during an entire night in an epic battle.

It was a massacre: even the last soldier of the squad was killed, except Mavros, who wounded, hid himself in the mountain of bodies of his friends and comrades, their blood raining on him, the stench of their decaying bodies filling his nostrils as his hated enemies celebrated their victory in front of his impotent eyes.

Three long days passed. And Mavros returned to Sparta.

The Astrapí was being carried between his clenched teeth. His eyes burned with a fire that would have frozen the blood of even the most valiant soldier. In his right arm, he was carrying the two kidnapped daughters, who later would be given to him as his mistresses. On his left hand, he carried the head of the enemy’s general. They were all covered by nothing but dried blood.

Of what happened during those three days, Mavros spoke nothing. His bright and naive attitude vanished, and he grew cynical, sounding older each day. Those were the words he said upon reaching the Gates of Sparta:

"My debts to the gods ends here. Never more shall I postrate myself before them, nor shall I obey their commands. I don't care anymore for this so called fate, nor for their blessings and nudges. That debt has been paid in oceans of blood, with the skulls of my enemies and comrades alike. From now on... and forever... I shall make my own destiny!"

And thus, he rejected the gods, but they did not abandon him, preferring to maintain some sort of status quo on him. After all, that Fate, that prophecy made at the day of his birth... it is waiting for him, inevitable in his future.

Statistics:

Strength: Heroic
    Endurance (Magic): Good
    Quick: Legendary
    Clever: Great
    Luck: Great (Used to be Legendary until he rejected the gods. Is still watched over by them, though, much to his irritation. By losing this, he gained his Willpower Perk.)

Perks

Item Rule: The same as a Golden Rule, but applied to magical artifacts and objects of power. The measure of one’s capacity to find powerful items, at the level of Mavros, one could say that those artifacts are attracted to him, and he is able to find them with absolute ease, and even buy them at lower prizes than anyone else. This ability is considered by his peers as a blessing of the gods, and is what led to his find of the “sky metal” and the forging of his trademark black sword.

Willpower – One Man Army: The ability of having immense amounts of willpower, to the point that it affects the very reality. Gives a minor version of Battle Continuation, and makes the user immune to Mental Interference by pure stubborn resistance. Furthermore, people will feel attracted to him, no matter his personality, though it is weaker than Charisma proper.

Magic

Black Sky Sword – Mavros Astrapí: A sword forged from metal that fell from the sky, found by Mavros in his explorations. When he found it, already being a Champion of Sparta by his previous deeds, Mavros organized a massive feast in Sparta in honor of the gods, and specifically Zeus, and at the climax of the feast, when midnight fell, a massive thunder was heard, and then a powerful bolt of lighting crossed through the heavens and hit the recently forged sword, a direct blessing by the Chief of Gods.

This black sword has the ability to vibrate on command, augmenting its sharpness and cutting ability at doing so. It can also heat up to burning hot levels, and make black lightning surge and sprout from it, even to the point that it can fire thunderbolts produced from its blade, and gives the user a limited control of lightning. It is widely believed that there is an intrinsic connection between Mavros and his sword, and that his fate is closely tied to it.

An extremely powerful artifact.

Reinforcement: A rather simple, but effective reinforcement spell that gives a bonus to all physical stats. It is of recent development for Mavros, and thus isn’t very great. It is as if his body became made of steel. (Made something simple since his sword is supposed to be extremely powerful)

quotes

Well since I didn't make it into Clearing!!, here is the character I sent. Be warned: this entry is somewhat canon. And somewhat stupid.

--------------------------------------------

Clearing!! PC

Type: Human

Personality: A happy-go-lucky young man, Lucky just goes through life at his own leisurely pace. He takes great pride in his B-Ball skills and lets it gets to his head, showing off his moves at whim. Although this is due to his insecurities of trying to assert himself as an individual and the pressure of being one of the last B-Ballers in the world. But in the end, he is always ready to throw down and slam.

Background: The year is 2092. Basketball is dead. The once great sport was destroyed from the advent of the Enemy: the Spawn. Many of Basketball’s heroes and champions were killed in the First Arrival, year 2074 AD. As the world fought back against the Great Evil, surviving B-Ballers struggled to keep their great art and history safely preserved. By the time of the Spawnilhilation, only a handful of accomplished B-Ballers were alive. With the Great Evil gone and the world trying to pick up the remains of their civilization, these B-Ballers secluded themselves away from the public. But these Slamsmasters knew that threat of the Spawn was not gone, not in the slightest. Seeking out worthy disciples, these B-Ballers formed a brotherhood of slam and jam. These B-Ballers would train for the eventual return of the Spawn and with the founding of Magic, balling techniques soared to new heights. Combining magical prowess with ancient b-ball techniques brought forth a new page in Slamjams.
    Lucas “Lucky” Duncan was born to a family of avid fans-turned-B-Ballers. Lucky was raised in the ancient techniques of Jordan, James, Johnston, and his ancestor Duncan. Possessing prodigious skill and a powerful bloodline, Lucky’s aptitude for Basketball was genius in scale. He would prove to be a powerful asset to the B-Ball were it not for the reemergence of the Spawn. A few years after the return of the Great Evil, the Great B-Ball Citadel was attacked by an army of the beasts. While the B-Ballers slammed and jammed as hard as they could, the horde of otherworldly monsters proved too much and the holy ground was overrun. Lucky fled the last bastion of Basketball with an old Slamsmaster: Oscar Barkley, grandson of the great Charles Barkley. Together they fled through the barren wasteland of the East Coast searching for a safe place. In time it was just Lucky traveling by himself as Oscar would die from his old age but not before passing on a letter to the principal of Regulus Academy and a legendary artifact of the Barkley family: one of the last remaining Spalding basketballs. With ball in hand, Lucky travels throughout the wilderness often running into friends and enemies alike. And soon he finds himself lucky to find safe haven in the illustrious Regulus Academy.

Statistics
    Strength: 70 (C)
    Endurance: 40 (D)
    Magic: 50 (D)
    Resistance: 40 (D)
    Agility: 60 (C)
    Precision: 60 (C)
    Evasion: 40 (D)
    Guard: 40 (D)

Perks
    Last of the B-Ballers
    Lucas is learned in the ancient and powerful art of Basketball and is one of the last living practitioners. While not at the level of Slams or Jams, Lucky is still proficient at using his preferred choice of weapon with incredible handling. A ball is a mighty weapon in the hands of an accomplished B-Baller. With ease, Lucas performs great movements and techniques when he has a ball as his weapon and his impeccable aim ensures that the ball will always return to him.

Legendary B-Ball
    Passed through the Barkley family is a legendary basketball that is handed only to the most prolific b-ballers. Far in the past, the great makers Spalding created twelve perfect basketballs and gifted them to the champions of Basketball. After the Great War, only six of these balls were found and safeguarded with the families Jordan, Barkley and Bird with the only confirmed family balls in the modern day. Before he died, the High Slamsmaster Oscar Barkley handed the Barkley Ball to Lucky to safeguard. This basketball is extremely durable and contains the magical energy of past b-ballers. However, Lucky has yet to unlock the true potential of the ball.

Skills
    Free Throw
    Empowering his weapon with mystic b-ball energy, Lucky takes aim and fires two consecutive shots at an enemy(s). While highly accurate, these shots are individually weak when one misses or both shots are shot at different at different targets. It is said that the first Free Throw shots were created when George Washington slamjammed Benedict Arnold in the Great Revolution but such records are considered apocryphal by b-ball historians.

Forward Pass
    Lucky gathers all his strength into one smooth movement of throwing the ball at an enemy. Extremely powerful but sacrifices accuracy for the sake of a strong attack. A basic technique aging back to the Prehistory era of Basketball.

Twisting Foul
    A close ranged maneuver where Lucky quickly spins in place while holding out his weapon. The ball slams into opponents’ vulnerable areas at fast speeds and has a chance of stunning enemies struck by it. Patented by Elizabeth Quartermain, past Slamsmaster of Europe division and representative of the WNBA

Time-Out!
    A defensive move that Lucky can use to help bolster his team. Focusing his b-ball energies, Lucky summons a wave of healing energy that washes over the team and recovers lost health. Said to have been created by a legendary referee to help quell disputes between past ballers.

Pump Up!
    An old Basketball morale technique modified by Tao Ming of the Asian Jam Branch and Grand Jamidier. Combining ancient Chinese acupuncture knowledge with b-ball maneuvers, a b-baller can efficiently regulate his b-ball output and magical energy to increase his overall performance during fights.

Knights of the B-Court Jam Style: Halfcourt Hail
    A powerful technique developed in the Middle Age by Arthurian b-ballers to use in wide skirmishes. Focusing magical b-ball energy into a catalyst, a b-baller then shoots the empowered ball far into the sky. Reaching the zenith of the throw, the ball releases the stored energy and rains mystic shots of b-ball shaped bolts onto the court.

Shaq-Fu Slammer Style: Backboard Breaker
    A forgotten technique that was a favorite of the mythic b-baller: Shaquille O’Neal, Slamslegend and Lakers warrior. Originally a regular dunk from the Pre-Colonial era, Shaq used his large pool of b-ball energy and natural super strength to create a powerful dunk. Grasping the ball with both hands, Lucky launches high into the air and slams dunks an enemy with a magically fueled weapon with extreme strength. On contact, an explosion of b-ball energy obliterates enemies unlucky enough to be caught in the blast zone. And enemies in the surrounding area are assaulted by the shock wave of the performed dunk though less powerful than the dunk itself.

Spirits
    Battle Cry - Causes the user’s next attack to be a guaranteed Critical Hit. Does not stack with the effects of Hot Blood and Soul. Has a duration of one turn and will only work on the first attack initiated in said turn. (Note: The attack this spirit is used on can still miss.)
    Fierce Fight - Causes all allies’ attacks to deal 150% damage. Has a duration of one turn.
    Substitute - The user targets one ally with this command. If any enemies attack the ally, all damage is diverted to the user instead and the user may follow up with an appropriate counter. Damage received by the user cannot be avoided in any way.
    Focus - The user gains a 30% bonus to both accuracy and evasion for the remainder of the turn.
    Gain - Doubles the amount of experience gained by the user during this round. Particularly useful when defeating powerful opponents. Does not stack with Cheer.
    Zeal - The user gains an additional turn during this round.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Might as well put my Clearing!! sheet here too >.> He's more than Mcedgy Gun, I swear!

Clearing!! PC

“I want a better gun – no, no, you don’t get it. I don’t want a prissy little-boy pistol, I want a bloody cannon. Perfect.”

Name: Sir Walter Henry Morgan the Third, Knight Commander of The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (KBE), Knight of The Royal Victorian Order (KCVO), and Companion of The Distinguished Service Order (DSO and Two Bars).

Backstory: Rarely seen without a cigar clamped tightly between his teeth, Sir Morgan wields only his fists, his gigantic pistol, and a fuckton of bullets against an army of monsters. Born in London, 2068, Walter was only a little boy when the Spawn emerged and started to beat humanity like a redheaded stepchild. Somehow managing to survive the ensuing chaos even as millions were slaughtered and driven mad, Walter Henry Morgan endured the one-year massacre without much knowledge of what it all meant, only that humans were getting the shit kicked out of them and it made him pretty fucking angry for an eight-year old who couldn’t do jack. He was hopeless for a while and there was some angst when his mom died but he got over that because his name is Sir Walter Henry Morgan the Third and with a name like that you don’t get to be a pussy.

His father, Walter Henry Morgan the Second was a British military officer who distracted a Spawn long enough for his team to escape by gunning it down with a machine turret (and then was brutally murdered). He was knighted posthumously, but the British Government being the mess it was at the time his son got all his and some other people’s medals instead because of a random clerical error or some shit. Whatever, the point was that even at age eight Sir Walter Henry Morgan the Third was destined to kick some serious ass, and lo and behold, he did. Wrecking faces with his fucking ginormous gun in the tumultuous years that followed (seriously, the thing’s a miniature cannon) and proving that he did sort of earn his knighthood even though he really didn’t, Walter rose to some pretty high places after he was old enough to actually join the army. After all that shit settled down and what was left of humanity started moving towards peace, Sir Walter Henry Morgan decided it was time to do something more with his life, because shooting punks in the head with a 13 millimeter was getting a little unsatisfying. He sort of retired from the military and taught people how to kill basically everything with a gun because guns are awesome.

Using his massive black hand-cannon, Sir Morgan personally tutored several of the finest gunmen in Britain, educating them about the finer sides of popping a cap in someone’s ass from some improbable distance away. When the Spawn re-emerged, Walter re-enlisted in the British military and then spent his service doing crazy dumbass missions and somehow coming out on top. Of course, he also got the shit beat out of him several times, and was eventually put on indefinite medical leave because he was tearing his body apart fighting the Spawn and the doctors didn’t like that. Severely irritated that he could no longer shoot Spawn and damage his surroundings with impunity, Sir Walter Henry Morgan cast his net out wide, looking for a job (and there were many) that could use his experience and would allow him to keep fighting the good fight.

In the course of his search, Regulus Academy popped up, and since it was more or less in line with what he’d done before Sir Walter agreed to take a position there as one of the numerous faculty. He basically does what he did when he was retired, teaching students how to kill virtually anything with a pistol, and also somehow teaches two world history class that more then one person has described as “vastly confusing and inappropriate” with a dash of “actually managed to help me learn stuff”, and a social science fiction class. Always breaks for afternoon tea. Always. Somewhat touchy about his knighthood as what was left of the British Empire just handwaved it in, without letting him (he feels) really earn it.

Personality: A classic British gentleman - or he would be. Somewhat unrefined and always has a cigar on hand. He isn't afraid to use foul language or phrases in his speech, and has a rather coarse way of speaking overall. Sir Walter isn't actually that bad of a teacher - he just refuses to hide what he thinks and calls it like he sees it. He has a fascination with older works of media, having a small collection of old video games and movies (he has a Gamecube and a copy of Melee, which are some of his most treasured possessions). He's generally an honest sort of person who really doesn't hold back on what he thinks or feels, which can be grating at times to more "refined" types. The type of person who does not take bullshit. He can, to the surprise of many, be rather diplomatic and calm when the situation calls for it, though he's not usually like that. Someone who will make sure to mentor you in the "right" way, though he doesn't coddle his students. He is a person who embodies the concept of "A human at his peak - but only human". His favorite color is red, and he has an unusual fascination with green apples, begin one of his favorite fruits.

Strength (STR): 60 (C)
    Endurance (END): 50 (D+)
    Magic (MAG): 50 (D+)
    Resistance (RES): 40 (D)
    Agility (AGI): 50 (D+)
    Precision (PRS): 60 (C)
    Evasion (EVA): 50 (D+)
    Guard (GRD): 40 (D)

Spirits:

Strike: The user’s next attack has a 100% chance of hitting the opponent, ignoring evasion rates and certain enemy abilities.

Snipe: Increases Precision by 10 points. Has a duration of one round.

Iron Wall: All damage taken is reduced by 75%. Has a duration of 1 turn.

Hot Blood: Causes the user’s next attack to deal 200% extra damage.

Guts: Temporarily grants a 100% health bonus to the user. Duration of two rounds.

Drive: Increases the user’s will by 30 points.

Perks:

Ungodly Aiming – We’re talking sniping people in the head at a hundred yards with a pistol. That’s impossible, but Walter doesn’t give a fuck. Shooting people in the heart without looking, hitting and killing multiple targets at once, blowing a cigarette out of someone’s mouth – all in a day’s work for Sir Walter. He has skills that people would kill to obtain (and probably have, come to think of it). His skill is on par with top-tier automated machines, being able to make almost any shot in any conditions excepting severe circumstances (extreme bodily damage, the mother of all sandstorms/hurricanes/tornadoes, etc.).

13mm "Lucifer" Combat Pistol – A monster of a pistol that weighs almost sixteen kilograms (thirty-five pounds), this is Sir Walter Henry Morgan’s weapon of choice for basically everything and anything. Built to fire custom-made armor piercing rounds, the recoil of this massive killing machine would outright shatter the wrist of any ordinary man – except for Sir Morgan. With massive strength developed from God knows where, the British knight is capable of shooting this monstrous pistol multiple times at all kinds of crazy angles. He can wield it like an extension of his body, capable of reloading it in a heartbeat or using it in physical combat. The gun is inscribed with special sigils that allow Sir Morgan to draw from his reserves of mana to add power to the bullets, giving them the Explosive attribute. With any other gun, there will be a slight decrease in skill until he gets used to its mechanisms, but with the Lucifer he’s a walking nightmare. May be the base of several overcompensation jokes. The magazine contains 37 bullets, somehow. It’s magic.

Fire Manipulation (Explosion) – A basic skill refined from several years of practice, Sir Walter began to branch out into magic a little before the Spawn invaded for the second time. Focusing on fire and it’s properties, through repetition, combat usage, and careful training Sir Walter has gotten pretty good with it. With a repertoire of enhanced fire spells now at his command, the knight is certainly a dangerous opponent to face.

Abilities/Skills:

Vital Shot – A precise, concentrated shot that targets a vital point on the enemy. An ideal sniping shot that deals enhanced damage when it connects. (Critical hit skill?)

Flaming Lance – A spear of fire that starts on Sir Walter’s glove and then is thrown forward, like a searing comet. May be sparked using his entire cigar as fuel, in which case it will explode upon impact. A piercing attack that also burns through the enemy.

Fist of the Meteor – An explosive punch because explosive punches are awesome and manly. A magical attack that forces itself outward, a corona of flames appearing around Sir Walter’s fist before exploding upon impact. More than capable of blowing things back several feet.

Burst Surge – Using the power of flame, Sir Walter expels a burst of fire from his feet to move at enhanced speeds. This technique gives him both enhanced speed and superior air-time, allowing him to jump higher and longer as well as giving him a slight edge against agile enemies. Could potentially be used as a kicking attack, but it’s main purpose is as a boost.

Intimidate – Sir Walter can be downright terrifying at times, with his unnaturally red eyes (nobody knows why) and scarily large gun. When he’s in the middle of combat and just blew apart one of your comrade’s heads at 60 yards, he’s a frightening presence dressed in red and armed to kill. This affects both enemies and allies alike.

Morning Star – By pouring magic into a bullet and overcharging it’s “Explosive” attribute, Sir Walter can fire a devastating shot that explodes far beyond normal capabilities when it hits. Powerful enough to leave even the barrel of the Lucifer a dull red after only two shots, this shot deals massive damage when it hits the target, capable of incinerating it completely at the epicenter of the blast.

Tracking Shot – A shot that is purely formed and powered by magic. It takes the form of a glowing bullet trailing energy behind it. This shot will follow the enemy unless destroyed, and can move in all sorts of strange ways to hit the target. A very solid anti-air attack and a good counter for agile opponents.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Blog Entries
    My two Ouro attempts that started the trend...

First try

Faceclaim: http://i.imgur.com/e4pUsun.jpg
    Name: Alice Tanner
    Association: Knights of the Round
    Background: The Tanner family is really old, having existed in the world since long ago. Around 400 years or so, they adopted the Scribes’ ideals, and joined the organization, using all of its financial might to support it. Those resources were of great help for the Scribes’ rise to power.
    After the rise to power of the organization, many of their finances were invested in Yggdrasil, and traditionally, most members of the Tanner family have been in important positions in that sector, and have been top researchers.
    The family’s magic was mostly related to their blood, that carried a number of different magical traits, being able to manipulate it, and sometimes copy other abilities with it.
    At a certain point in time, Yggdrasil came across the sword Clarent, and modified it. However, they ordered the current researcher of the Tanner family to make a copy of it using their blood. With great effort, he succeeded into making the blood of his family itself into a copy of Clarent, although that ended overriding the previous traits.
    After that, “Clarent” was passed down in the family through their blood. However, apart from the one that first made the copy, nobody was able to activate or use it, at least until Alice was born.
    Alice’s childhood was mostly as normal as it could be. The family had a custom of making their heirs start from the bottom, and thanks to her talent with the 2 glyphs taught to her by her father, she was in a team with the specific task of retrieving magical artifacts for the Scribes. She performed very well in some missions.
    However, she started to suffer some strange symptoms, and had to be retired from field work for a while, hospitalized with nobody being able to figure out what happened to her until her dad took a look to her blood.
    Alice’s dad was an influential top researcher in Yggdrasil. Once he looked at the blood sample of his daughter, he understood what was happening, and worked day and night to solve it. By extracting enough blood, and managing to crystallize it in a sword, he created Clarent, and managed to cure his daughter.
    Now in possession of an artifact that could have the potential to become as powerful as the real Clarent, and that only Alice herself could wield, interested was garnered in her person. The Knights of the Round, noticing her at first because of her sword being “Clarent”, saw in Alice great potential, and scouted her out. Alice accepted, and was quickly inducted in the organization.

Equipment:

Blood Clarent ~ The Fake Sword of Peace: As it name implies, this “Clarent” is not a sword, but Alice’s blood. However, for it to be used without serious risk for its user, it has to be crystallized into a fixed form, which is the sword she carries around. Alice can crystallize another copy of Clarent with a small cost of MP and HP.
    Effect 1: Every slash of Clarent does both physical and magic damage. Its actual damage is STR + INT, and it goes against the target’s (CON+RES) – 1 rank.
    Effect 2: Being a sword of fire and heat, Clarent lets its user manipulate the heat it produces in a variety of spells. At this point, Alice can only use a single spell that shoots bullets of heat from her sword, that on impact explode into a wave of painful burning air.

Prototype Defense Field, MK IV: A prototype researcher by Alice’s dad. His team has been working on this for a while, and has finally reached the point where real combat data is needed to perfect it. There are a few of these prototypes around, and this particular one was given to Alice by her parent after she joined the KotR. It takes the form of a pendant she always carries by her neck, and is always active, although it needs to be reloaded every week or so with the owner’s own MP. It creates an always active magic field with the following effects:
    Effect 1: The field’s defensive nature reduces damage of incoming enemy attacks of any type by a single rank.
    Effect 2: The field also slows incoming all incoming attacks by one rank, allowing for easier dodging.

Repulsion Boots: Another equipment researched and constructed by her dad’s team. A handy pair of combat boots with the following enchantments:
    Effect 1: Increases the repulsion force gotten when kicking off a surface. Allows for a hefty AGI increase in bursts of one turn for a low cost of MP each burst.
    Effect 2: The second enchantment in the boots allows to control the direction of the burst, allowing for charging straight to the sides or even a very big jump when in combination with the first effect. If kicking off an enemy, allows to control the direction said enemy is rocketed towards.

Magecraft: Since their blood lost its effects, the Tanner family has specialized in the use of Glyphs and runes, adapting them from all over the world, and researching different ways to use them. By a breakthrough done by Alice’s grandfather, they have become able to temporarily activate a glyph or rune’s effect by tracing its form with a finger, although the duration of the effect is lower than if it were inscribed and used the normal way.

Seal Rune: A rune adapted from the Irish ones and modified. When its form is traced over something, it temporarily “seals” said something, making it unusable for some turns. Can be used to temporarily seal a magic item’s effects, or someone’s limb, etc. If inscribed by more permanent means, it has more permanent effects in its duration.

Anti-Magic Rune: A rune based on nordic runes. By tracing its form in the air, an one turn anti-magic barrier that greatly reduces the effects of magecraft can be made. If inscribed on something or in one’s own body, it ups the RES when mana is channeled through it.

Attributes:

HP: 350
    MP: 450
    SP - 600
    STR - 30 (B)
    CON - 20 (C)
    AGI - 20 (C)
    INT - 30 (B)
    RES - 20 (C)

Second try

Faceclaim: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=...=view&id=64817
    Name: Mia Salomon & Tomrom
    Association: Clan Tempest (Resistance)
    Background: Mia was born thirteen years ago, daughter to the youngest son of the leader of Clan Tempest, an high ranking European clan within the Resistance. Her father, Alexander Salomon, was a very harsh, silent man, not predisposed to make friends, or even talk to people. He was a man of “science” that only existed for his magic experiments, and cared not for anything else. The only exception to this was his wife, who he loved very dearly.
    However, Mia’s mother died when she was very young, and she was left alone with Alexander. Her father was now only left with a single thing from his love, the daughter borne out of his union with his wife.
    At the time, Alexander had been charged with finding a way to use the Consuming Void, a relic that had been left in the Clan Tempest’s care for generations. It was a sphere of metal with traces of said ancient magic inscribed all over it, which consumed everything alive that touched it, and could only be manipulated by very special means. Alexander’s task was to find a way to transform it into a weapon, and prepare its use for the war against the Scribes.
    Even though he was a man that took pride in his rationality, and the power of his mind, the truth was that Alexander just couldn’t take it. Little by little, he went mad. And his madness took a dangerous turn when he looked at his daughter. It was the only think left by his wife, the proof of their love. He stared at the sphere of metal that held the Consuming Void, and took his decision.
    He would make her powerful. He would give her strength beyond that of her peers. He would make Mia into a goddess. And the Void was the means to this end.
    First, he used his extreme prowess in body modification magecraft to slowly alter the constitution of Mia’s body over the years. He altered her permanently, to make her faster, tougher, resistant to changes that would follow. He altered her to become a vessel, dedicated only to the Void.
    On the side, he investigated the sphere containing the secrets of the Void within. A researcher unparalleled in his time, he made incredible progresses in just a few years, accomplishing what his family couldn’t manage to do during generations. Like his older brother, he had the mind and brain of a genius, and now was driven by madness to accomplish the impossible.
    Finally, when Mia was six years old, he deemed her ready for the experiment: using a process that until today remains unknown to even his fellow clan members to incorporate the sphere into Mia’s body. By that point, she had been drained of will and sanity, more a piece of furniture, a thing, than an human being. Even though by that point she had conscience, she did not protest, even though she knew that she would go through more pain than she had ever experimented in her short life.
    What followed was a complete failure. The impossible remained impossible, no matter what, and the Consuming Void went out of control once the sphere was implanted into Mia’s body, and generated a massive chaotic “aura” that started to eat away at Mia and her surroundings. That was the end of Alexander Salomon, and he died knowing he had failed, and had doomed his precious keepsake to a painful death as well.
    But ironically, his death served to accomplish what he had wished the most. By consuming his mind, his personality, and his soul, the Void stabilized within Mia, and the “aura” that had expanded to consume the whole facility subsided.
    In its rampage, the Void had killed some personnel of the Clan. When other operatives arrived to the scene, they were unsure of what to do with her. Fearing she would lose stability again, and dealing with something he could not comprehend, her grandfather ordered for Mia to be taken away and sealed deep within the dungeons of the main base.
    During 4 years, Mia was chained there, in the darkness. She was fed, maintained alive. She was allowed to study, and she was able to cultivate her brilliant mind. She was still not treated like an human, but she started to reacquire a mind of her own, and take conscience of herself.
    And what helped with it all, was her newly acquired partner. When the Void consumed her father, the artificial soul of the Void magecraft contained within the sphere acquired an human’s mind, which had caused it to stabilize. Somehow, due to the nature of the Void, and Alexander’s own experimenting having unexpected consequences, the impossible had truly happened, and this Void had gained a mind and personality of its own.
    Mia called it Tomrom. She was now two souls in one body: her soul, and the one that still inhabited the metal sphere, fused forever to her body.
    During four long years, she was chained there, like a dangerous weapon that would go out of control if unbound. But Tomrom kept her company. Tomrom cared about her.
    Tomrom treated her like an human. So she retained her sanity.
    Then, when she was ten years old, her grandfather, Maximilian Salomon, fell in battle against the Scribes. Her uncle, Stefan Salomon, was now the organization’s leader. He was called the Smartest Man in the World, the most brilliant scion of the family, and called the Clan head with the greatest potential. On his very first day, he stepped in the dungeon where Mia was contained, and talked to her.
    What they talked about remains unknown, except for the last part. At the end of their long talk, Stefan asked her if those chains where truly binding her power. He asked her if she could actually attack them if she wanted to. And these questions Mia answered by eroding apart the chains that had held her for four years.
    That day, she was freed of her prison. Stefan treated her like she was his own daughter, and everyone in the clan treated her with respect.
    For the first time, she was being treated like an human.
    But Stefan had not freed her without purpose. No, he had planned something special for her. He waited for three more years, and taught her how to use her magic, and how to fight. Mia had the same keen mind as her uncle and her father, and quickly learned her lessons.
    And finally, on her thirteenth birthday, Stefan gave her a mission. The Clan Tempest had specialized in receiving the surviving members of other clans that were destroyed or defeated by the Scribes. As such, it had grown in scale and scope, but its internal politics had come under serious strain, and the feeling of closeness and partnership within the clan had dwindled. Due to this, Stefan found himself in need of a group of mages he could actually rely on, that would exist outside the clan’s structure and hierarchy. It would act under the orders of his second in command, and the strongest member of the clan: Tai Min. He wanted Mia to form part of this group, and hoped that she would grow to lead them.
    This was the offer he made to her. And Mia Salomon gladly accepted it.

Equipment:

Tyrant Aurum ~ Consuming Void: The experimental artifact created using Mia’s own body and soul as vessels. Originally supposed to be a sphere containing the Consuming Void magecraft, due to the extremely unstable nature of the magecraft, it went out of control and started consuming Mia. During the process of consumption, due to the tampering Mia’s father made. This had the surprising side-effect of stabilizing the magecraft, as it acquired sentience, and a conscience of its own. Now, Mia’s soul and the Consuming Void’s soul co-exist in a state of equilibrium in her body, without endangering it any further. Having reached a mutual agreement, they can collaborate together to fight enemies and surpass obstacles. Normally, Tomrom (Void in Norwegian, Mia’s chosen name for him) has the shape of a small sphere of orange-red fire floating around Mia. When fully deployed, however, he adopts the form of a fiery orange-red aura that surrounds Mia from all directions. Tomrom is able to expand to a limited size, to try to reach out places farther from Mia, but normally he is limited to affecting Mia’s immediate surroundings. It is also worth commenting that due to the limits of his vessel, right now his power is greatly restrained. His damage is determined by Mia’s magical prowess (INT).
    Effect 1: Those enemies touched by the Tyrant Aurum are affected by the power of Tomrom, which consumes not only their flesh, but also burns away their reserves of magical energy.
    Effect 2: Due to the nature of this particular Void Magecraft, the “flames” that represent its actual effect in reality keep burning even after losing contact with the target, leaving blood-red colored “flames” on the objective. Only via magical means can these “flames” be put out or nullified.

Magecraft: Mia’s body has been tampered to be what her father thought as an adequate vessel for the Consuming Void. However, it is impossible for an human to use such magecraft without consequence, and as a result, Mia’s magical capacities have been affected. While she is capable to use magecraft not related to her Void, her potential has been dwindled, and she’ll never be as proficient with other magecraft as she is with manipulating her Void. Furthermore, even if her unique nature, both in body composition, and in cohabitation with her own magecraft makes her more stable than any other Void user, eliminating the negative strain that comes with employing such power is impossible. As a result, every time that Mia uses her Void magecraft, there exists a chance the strain will damage her. This chance starts extremely small, but as Mia keeps using her Void during the battle, this chance will keep increasing. Once this is triggered, the damage will be determined by for how long Mia has been using her Void, and the spell that triggered the strain.

Avernus: Manipulating Tomrom’s shape to reach out at a bigger range than normal, Mia shoots nine lightning-like red tendrils of her Aurum towards her objective at any distance. Once hit by one of those tendrils, avoiding those who haven’t been dodged or destroyed becomes nearly impossible. The more tendrils impact the target, the more damage it will suffer.

Conflagration: Mia’s most powerful spell in terms of offense. A pure explosion of her Aurum expanding in a big area around her and causing great amounts of magic damage to those trapped in it. Designed to deal the maximum possible damage and overwhelm its targets with pure strength, it draws power from it’s simplicity in focus, making it one of the best spells of her arsenal.

Mandala: A defensive application of Mia’s Aurum. Using magic energy to focus it, the aura surrounding her takes on the shape of a Mandala, spinning around her and “attacking” any incoming attacks, be either physical or magical, by trying to consume them before they reach Mia. Those attacks that manage to penetrate through the barrier will be also weakened, as part of said attacks will have been consumed by the Aurum.

Basic Healing: A spell her uncle made her learn to try to counter the effects of the strain. Less powerful than her Void magecraft, she is still highly efficient with what she has to work with. Cannot heal grave wounds, but is able to reduce them, and is very useful to stop bleeding.

Perks:

Clan of Honor
    Resistance Only.
    Your clan is a very respected one, for both it's magecraft and it's people. You have great pride in your clan, and many others, even Scribes, will mostly not try to mess with you. Major Bonus to relationships all around, but minus when dealing with shady folks.

Stats:

HP: 300
    MP: 450
    SP: 700
    STR – 10 (D)
    CON – 30 (B)
    AGI – 20 (C)
    DEX – 20 (C)
    INT – 30 (B)
    RES – 20 (C)

Notes: Her constitution has been altered by her father’s experiments, making her unusually though and fast for a girl of her age.
    The processes of body modification used, and whatever managed to cause such a miracle to happen with the Void, is something that remains unknown. Alexander’s research was destroyed and lost forever, although it potentially resides somewhere in Tomrom’s mind. Only very high tier mages, with access to certain kinds of knowledge, would be able to understand what Mia truly is.

quotes

Blog Entries
    My Clearing sheet:

Kevin Reish

"I want to see the view from the top of everything. I want to exceed it all. I want to reach what awaits at the end of my path. I want to see the True Man's World!"

Name: Kevin Reish
    Character Type: Human

Backstory
    The Reish family had been in the military for generations on end. It was a long-standing tradition, and one that’d continue uninterrupted until Kevin’s generation.

When the first spawn invasion happened, Kevin’s parents, alongside some of their siblings participated in the United Kingdom’s operation in July of 2075. Said parents were between the 197 survivors of the operation, although the father lost an arm and was scarred for life. The participating relatives all died during the fight, leaving them as the only remaining branch of the formerly numerous Reish ‘clan’.

During the time of the spawn invasion, the couple already had two sons. Some years later, Kevin was born, and three years afterwards was born Dalia, his little sister. It was during that time when his dad died of a disease, his weakened body being unable to resist it.

Talia Reish, Kevin’s mother, was a firm believer of the Spawn’s return, and just like many families of these times, put her children through extremely rigorous training, using the family’s money to hire the best trainers, and the best magic enhancing treatments she could afford. All four of her children grew amidst training for combat, their only objective being transforming themselves into weapons to combat the hypothetical wave of Spawn.

This did not interest Kevin at all, however. An empty child whose only reason to live was training, and the only existence he knew was the way of the sword, he had very little interest in anything at all. He only lived his days going through the motions, barely ever feeling anything, his ennui remaining unnoticed for his family, mostly too preoccupied in their own things to pay him any attention.

It all changed in a single night, when Kevin was 10 years old. His mother was away, busy with her job, and his two older brothers had gone in an outing with friends, leaving Kevin and Dalia alone in the house. Three robbers broke in, intent on stealing anything they could get their paws on, and quickly encountered the siblings.

In the ensuing scuffle, one of the robbers threatened the by then 7 years old Dalia, one of the few things Kevin cared around. He grabbed his sword, and possessed by a fury he felt for the first and last time during his whole life, he attacked the bandits, killing the first of them, and then fighting the other two with all his skill, slaying them despite being wounded thrice.

This was the event that would change Kevin. During his fight with the robbers, as he put his life against theirs on the combat, he felt something… something else, something new that he had not felt during his whole life…

He witnessed something different from the thrill of real, true combat and the pleasure of putting his skills to test, both new sensations for him. As he exceeded his opponents, he saw ‘beyond’ and saw a world of peerless skill. The top of everything, the place that exceeded the whole wide world, the maximum accomplishment for people like him… the True Man’s World.

From that day onwards, Kevin became obsessed with reaching that intangible place, that metaphorical world. Mere sparring or training couldn’t quite bring him closer to what he sought, his impossible ideal, since only true combat could give him what he wanted. After all, what he sought was not combat by itself, but the results it brought, the improvement he got from a real test of his skills, and the feel of taking one step closer to his objective.

He bid his time, training patiently, hoping that the Spawn would return. When Regulus Academy was founded, he joined it, but remained a low ranked student through the whole thing, uninterested in such matters. Three years later, the Spawn returned, much to Kevin’s thrill. His two older brothers died during initial military actions carried against the revived menace, but he had little to mourn about it: their relationship had always been cold and distant, and rather, Kevin saw this as proof of the worthiness of the Spawn as opponents. To triumph were his older brothers failed awakened in him even more interest, and he soon became extremely interested in fighting the Spawn.

Some years later, Kevin had finished the high school bracket of Regulus, and was in a rut. He wanted to fight even more Spawn, but he had no real interest in any of the college options, and joining military organizations or the like did not appeal to him. While he was deliberating what to do, he was approached by an offer by Regulus school: to become a teacher there, teaching physical and battle education, thus being able to still participate in the Spawn hunts, in exchange for using his wide knowledge of battle techniques to foster the younger students.

Kevin accepted the offer with the same care he put on everything (that is to say, little), and soon regretted it, as teaching others was not something he cared much about. However, taken by his sense of responsibility, and wanting to look over his sister who also was attending Regulus Academy, he remained there as a teacher. After all, this let him step, little by little, towards the unreachable True Man’s World.

Extra notes:

Talia Reish: Kevin and Dalia’s mother. Formerly a cold iron queen, after the death of her two older sons, she has become much more caring and… affective as a mother. Has a tendency to spoil her two children a lot, much to their embarrassment. Has an high post in the United Kingdom’s military organization, and is known to be very powerful as a fighter. Kevin’s fighting style was inherited from her.

Dalia Reish: Kevin’s younger sister by 3 years, currently aged 16. A responsible and caring girl, she is however a natural ditz with a tendency to screw up small things, and normally ends up being teased by her older brother. Currently studying in Regulus Academy.

Personality
    At first glance, Kevin appears to be friendly and carefree, easy to talk to, and extremely laid-back. However, as one talks more with him, one notices that he is, in reality, just extremely uncaring towards anything but his single minded obsession. Kevin just plain old does not take anything seriously, joking around even in all kinds of situations, inappropriate as it may be. In Kevin’s own words, he just cannot seem to ever give a fuck about anything.

Kevin seems to enjoy a lot whatever he finds fun or amusing at the moment. He is always searching for a way to enjoy every moment, and for any momentary thrill that may amuse him. However, despite his personality, some of the things that have been ingrained to him by his militaristic family are hard to forget, and a certain sense of responsibility is one of these things. Thus, despite how much it may annoy him, Kevin is not very likely to forfeit his responsibilities fully, no matter how much he’d want to. He also seems to care a lot about his younger sister, although he likes to tease her and generally employs though love with her.

His attitude has a tendency to irritate a lot of people, and do well with some few. Furthermore, Kevin cares very little for the opinion of others, just doing whatever he wishes, which just has the tendency to further annoy said people… which sometimes just ends in a vicious cycle.

Kevin’s personality completely changes once he reaches the battlefield, and confronts what he considers a worthy opponent. His joking demeanor disappears completely, replaced with an absolute seriousness and unmatched burning will, as he’ll seek to surpass his opponent no matter what, and take another step to his objective. Because what he seeks above it all is the world that exists after exceeding everyone that stands in his path; the top of everything, the world of supreme skill that can only be reached by testing himself to the utmost limits.

Because as much as Kevin enjoys the thrill of battle, what he seeks is not battle by itself, but what comes after it, the blocks that shall pave his road towards the True Man’s World.

During these rare moments his mask is out and his true personality shines through, if accompanied, Kevin shows to be very prone to make hot-blooded speeches, and displays a fire completely unbelievable on someone so laid-back and cold-blooded. It was this what gained him the nickname of “Raksasha”.

In other details, Kevin strongly prefers the color green, which shows a lot in his wardrobe, and he usually wears a green coat that has become his trademark of sorts. He prefers Italian food, but he is not very picky, although his at times unhealthy eating habits have been a concern for his sister. Kevin also religiously follows a very punishing training schedule in combination with the rest of his duties.

Stats:

HP: 800
    SP: 400

Strength (STR): C (60)
    Endurance (END): D (40)
    Magic (MAG): E (20)
    Resistance (RES): E (20)
    Agility (AGI): A (100)
    Precision (PRS): E+ (30)
    Evasion (EVA): C+ (70)
    Guard (GRD): C (60)

Perks:

Two Swords Style – Twin Fangs
    Kevin’s very own swordsmanship style, developed with his mother’s style as a basis. Having trained practically his whole life, Kevin has become an expert at using swords, especially at wielding two of them at the same time without any real difficulty, and his ability with his blades reflects an entire lifetime poured into the way of the sword. Not only does Kevin seem to become even faster and stronger when wielding his swords, but his finesse and just sheer ability seem to surpass the realm of humans. Kevin’s style is centered around his extreme speed, using multiple strikes to bring down opponents, and constantly aiming for lethal blows, only to shift into merely shaving away the life of his opponent.
    -- Six Swords Style – Wolf’s Jaw
    The six swords version of Twin Fangs. Very similar to its original, but using six swords to increase its deadliness and reach, and multiplying the number of possible attacks per turn. Only available when [Raksasha Exceed] is active.

Blinking Blade Style – Half Moon
    Originally not a sword style, this has become the bread and butter of Kevin’s fighting ability. By using a modified version of his mother’s own Full Moon, Kevin has learned to use his agility to great effect in the battlefield, transforming it in the true strength behind his attacks when combined with the Half Moon style of movement. Using many tricks and techniques to accomplish such an effect, Kevin seems like he was teleporting around the battlefield with the merest of movements, and he is capable of cutting an enemy an incredible amount of times in the blink of an eye, or dodging attacks with the barest of movements by deceiving the senses of the enemy.
    Half Moon is, on its basis, a movement style, but Kevin has managed to adapt it to various sword skills and his overall fighting style. However, Half Moon remains incomplete, and he is still unable to reach the prowess of Full Moon. Only time will tell if he will be able to master it…
    -- Blinking Blade Style – Gibbous Moon
    A version of Half Moon which uses six swords to accomplish similar effects. Since the number of attacks is multiplied, all of Half Moon’s effects become much deadlier. Only available when [Raksasha Exceed] is active.

The Power of a Human
    Kevin’s true power is neither his superhuman potential and body, nor his uncanny ability with the blade: those are just tools, means to an end. As someone who seeks to surpass the entire world and reach an intangible new dimension of prowess using merely the ‘power of a human’, Kevin has developed an incredible amount of willpower. Not only that, but his ability to ‘concentrate’ in battle has surpassed all norms, whether human or superhuman, and has gone to the point where his own concentrated willpower seems to warp reality to some extent. This is seen more than anything else in his ultimate skill, [Raksasha Exceed], but it appears to affect everything he does in battle to some extent.

Skills:

Accel Burst
    One of the two spells Kevin knows. By focusing his magic into his body, he is able to accelerate himself, augmenting his speed and the strength of his blows due to added momentum for some time.

Half Moon Blade – Slicer Heaven
    One of Kevin’s sword techniques, one which aims to hit as many enemies as it is possible. By using Half Moon’s movement style alongside his Twin Fang’s swordsmanship style, he moves at an impossible speed around the surrounding area, creating an authentic tornado of cuts that hits all enemies nearby. Thanks to his concentration, he is able to differentiate between allies and enemies while executing this technique.

Airwalk
    Kevin’s second spell, and probably the simplest of them all. Allows to release a very small burst of magic that allows to propel himself in the air, or to keep himself airborne by using it repeatedly. When combined with his Half Moon techniques, Kevin is able to maneuver and move through the air as if he was moving on land by using the burst appropriately.

Half Moon Blade – Crescent Moon
    Kevin's most used skill, and one that could probably be considered his bread and butter. A technique that revolves around using bursts of speed to completely overwhelm an enemy and attack twice in an instant, this technique effectively multiplies Kevin's number of attacks on an enemy by two, slicing most foes apart in a mere blink of the eye. Thanks to his trained state of mind, when using this in battle, if an enemy is slain in the midst of a burst, Kevin can attack a nearby enemy with the leftover strikes.

Half Moon Style – Moon Step
    An ‘instant movement’ technique, a burst of speed that allows Kevin to transport himself through the battlefield, and can be executed while attacking for increased speed, or to evade an incoming attack. One of Kevin’s most basic and more used techniques.

Twin Fangs Style – Guarding Stance
    This is a technique that Kevin developed after his first taste of real combat. A stance that dedicates one sword to guarding and blocking attacks while the other is used for the offensive, this augments Kevin’s ability to block and mitigate attacks (GRD) at the cost of letting him use only a single sword to attack.

[Raksasha Exceed] – Godslaying Devil King
    Kevin’s ultimate technique and the realization of all he stands for. By concentrating all of his willpower on himself, he is able to send his body on overdrive, and grow out four extra arms out of pure burning will, two for each side. This allows him to wield six swords in combat instead of two, and exchanges the perks Twin Fangs for Wolf’s Jaw and Half Moon for Gibbous Moon. His reach is augmented, and his physical specs are also greatly increased.
    This power is the crystallization of his being, the one answer he reached in his quest for the True Man’s World. This technique causes great strain on his body, so he can only maintain it for a short while once activated. Furthermore, due to its nature and the kind of consequences it causes on his body, this shaves away his lifespan the more he uses it, meaning that he has a limited amount of uses before he dies due to excessive usage. Although the ‘damage’ to his overall lifespan can be gradually recovered via the use of certain healing techniques, the progress that can be made that way is slow at best, and might never quite recover all he has lost at worst. After all, such extreme power, momentary or not, has a price. Whether Kevin can finally master this technique and remove its dire consequences remains to be seen.
    It has been only used once during Kevin’s life until now.

Spirits:

Soul: Causes the user’s next attack to deal 250% extra damage.
    Drive: Increases the user’s will by 30 points.
    Vigor: Restores the user’s HP by 30% of its maximum.
    Accelerate: Increases AGI by 1 Rank for the remainder of the round.
    Scan: Allows the user to obtain some insight on the target’s stats and abilities without having to attack them first. In addition, for the remainder of the round, when attacking that enemy, their evasion is reduced by 10 points.
    Faith: Completely restores the HP of a single ally. Can only affect an ally of mutual trust.

Equipment:
    Kevin has six durable and sharp straight swords that are his preferred weaponry. Apart from their durability and sharpness, they have no real special characteristics.

quotes

Banned
    Blog Entries

Spoiler:

Dadude “Dedicated wam” McMLGScope III
    Height: 175cm
    Weight: 81kg
    Eyes: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Hair: None visible.
    Scale: Mixed
    Strength: D-Human (slap ur knees like it u wife)
    Speed: B-Servant (gotta go sanic speed)
    Agility: C-Human (get stiled on ya lil bitch)
    Magical Ability: EX-Servant (wow such magic, very spell, much mystic)
    Magic Resistance: B-Servant (bonus from professional atheism)
    Weaknesses: Enemies that lack humor, compulsively dances and says “Kappa” and “what song” over and over if someone that isn’t himself plays “Darude - Sandstorm”. He is also mostly harmless, just insufferably annoying.
    Likes: Memes, Fedoras, shanking ur nan, anonymous, meme masks, (Fedora) dunks, Darude - Sandstorm, doges, Dunkey, Noscopes.
    Dislikes:Old memes, his mom getting shanked outside Tesco, old people, Illuminati, Hardscopers.
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Appearance: An average super-white dude in a black hoody with an unbreakable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) mask on at all times.

Other Abilities:

Magical Ability: Montage Parody: Dadude’s magical power to make effects from montage parodies come true. He has no limit on the amount of times he can do it, has no need for mana and has no limit on the area of effect, and also penetrates most forms of Magic Resistance. The various applications of this are detailed below.

Memespeak: Dadude talks entirely in a mix of 1337speak and memes. He is nearly impossible to understand.

Meme mask: His Anonymous mask that blocks out all mental interference and psychic contact. Comes with inbuilt retractable 8-bit sunglasses that prevent true eye contact, making him immune to hypnotic suggestions or Mystic Eyes reliant on eye contact. They are usually not on, but still apply their effect.

Shank: Can only be used on nans. Instakills them if they are outside Tesco.

Rapid-fire Airhorn: Can be used for noise harassment, and can be fired up to 300 times a minute. Does not cancel out the sounds of the previous honk if pressed repeatedly. Does no damage.

Fedora: Automatically makes him three times as euphoric as you. If used in a dunking attack on an opponent, it afflicts the target with heavy disorientation and mild physical damage.

Gotta Go Fast: Deploying the magical powers of Sanic Hegehog, Dadude’s speed multiplies by 15 (putting him at A+++ Servant speed) until he cancels the effect. While using it, Sanic’s insufferable theme song can be heard by every character in a 700 meter radius.

Damn Son Where’d Ya Find This?: By asking people the question listed as the ability name and pointing at something, they are compelled to answer.

Not a Rapper: Is not a rapper, but can still drop tha freshest shit.

Sample Text & Maymay pics: Dadude’s ability to generate floating text, pictures and so forth, all of which can spin at extremely high speeds, rapidly change colors, reposition and vibrate. The pictures cannot be interacted with by outside forces, and are actually completely harmless, but can be extremely taunting.

MOM GET THE CAMERA: Dadude’s abnormal vocal chords allows him to make extremely high-pitch squeely noises like those of a raging 9-year old CoD kid. He frequently does this when excited.

Reddit Lurker: As someone that spends almost 15 hours a day in front of his PC, Dadude will understand every possible reference made by others.

Drop tha bass: Dadude can emit music from his body at will, from edgy Linkin Park to Bonk-ass Dubstep, and adjust the volume at will, to point where it can shatter eardrums (Dadude himself is naturally immune to the high volume’s effects).

Hitmarker: The ability to apply Call of Duty hitmarkers to things, people or even thin air. Their effects are almost nil, only applying a small amount of air pressure and automatically disappear after half a second, but they can be rapid-fired like a machine gun and have a range of 3 kilometers. Can also be useful in pointing out things to other people. They emit a brief sound upon being applied.

360Noscope: The only of Dadude’s powers that has no function other than to be an offensive attack. Conjuring an Intervention sniper rifle from thin air, Dadude begins to spin wildly while refraining from using the scope at all. While this sounds like a recipe for disaster, Dadude’s natural luck and overwhelming Faze Clan MLG Pro skills make him able to consistently land these kinds of shots.

Illuminati theorycrafting: Through complete lack of research, repeated loopholes in logic and astoundingly stupid thinking, Dadude can come to incredibly stupid or obvious conclusions about other people, companies or even items. Two examples of this fearsome power;#1 and #2

Do u do the Dew?: The ability to conjure unlimited amounts of Mountain Dew out of thin air, both for drinking purposes, but mostly to annihilate opponents with either full cans of it or high-pressure jets of it.

Treasured Triangles of Tjheese: The ability to conjure unlimited amounts of Dorito’s, of all varieties, out of thin air. In part for consumption purposes, but primarily used to senselessly bombard bomb opponents with a fierce barrage of cheesy triangles.

Smoke Weed Every Day (SWED): Dadude’s blessing of the Dank Gods (Snoop Doge, Bob Marley, 3pac) that allows him to call upon an infinite amount of weed, either in leaf form, as blunts or in the form of hash clouds. By yelling “SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY” and playing the appropriate song with his “Drop tha bass” ability, all characters in a 50 meter radius (including himself) are struck by a giant cloud of hash smoke carried to the earth by a green lightning bolt, leaving them all extremely high for an hour.

Beastmaster (Doge): Dadude’s ability to befriend and tame any dog, making them completely loyal to him. The only problematic part of this ability is that all dogs he tame turn into doges, highly aggressive Shiba Inu that are faithfully loyal to him.

Origin: Dadude was a normal upper-middle class white guy with a normal name who was a true meme master beyond all meme masters. This, naturally, caught the attention of the Illuminati who captured him and experimented on him to make him the Ultimate Meme Master. Fortunately, a hole in their great plan ended up with Dadude escaping before he could be brainwashed, but his powers as the Ultimate Meme Master were already his. He used this vast power to go to the “World of the Memes”, his fantasy land where memes roamed amongst other memes in a flawless utopia, but on the way there his powers messed up and he ended up in Nexus City. Luckily, he found that here, he could get the same level of entertainment by using his Meme powers to epic trole people.

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post

Spoiler:

Weaknesses: Enemies that lack humor, compulsively dances and says “Kappa” and “what song” over and over if someone that isn’t himself plays “Darude - Sandstorm”. He is also mostly harmless, just insufferably annoying.
    Likes: Memes, Fedoras, shanking ur nan, anonymous, meme masks, (Fedora) dunks, Darude - Sandstorm, doges, Dunkey, Noscopes.
    Dislikes:Old memes, his mom getting shanked outside Tesco, old people, Illuminati, Hardscopers.
    Appearance: An average super-white dude in a black hoody with an unbreakable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) mask on at all times.

Other Abilities:

Magical Ability: Montage Parody: Dadude’s magical power to make effects from montage parodies come true. He has no limit on the amount of times he can do it, has no need for mana and has no limit on the area of effect, and also penetrates most forms of Magic Resistance. The various applications of this are detailed below.

Memespeak: Dadude talks entirely in a mix of 1337speak and memes. He is nearly impossible to understand.

Meme mask: His Anonymous mask that blocks out all mental interference and psychic contact. Comes with inbuilt retractable 8-bit sunglasses that prevent true eye contact, making him immune to hypnotic suggestions or Mystic Eyes reliant on eye contact. They are usually not on, but still apply their effect.

Rapid-fire Airhorn: Can be used for noise harassment, and can be fired up to 300 times a minute. Does not cancel out the sounds of the previous honk if pressed repeatedly. Does no damage.

Fedora: Automatically makes him three times as euphoric as you. If used in a dunking attack on an opponent, it afflicts the target with heavy disorientation and mild physical damage.

Gotta Go Fast: Deploying the magical powers of Sanic Hegehog, Dadude’s speed multiplies by 15 (putting him at A+++ Servant speed) until he cancels the effect. While using it, Sanic’s insufferable theme song can be heard by every character in a 700 meter radius.

Damn Son Where’d Ya Find This?: By asking people the question listed as the ability name and pointing at something, they are compelled to answer.

Sample Text & Maymay pics: Dadude’s ability to generate floating text, pictures and so forth, all of which can spin at extremely high speeds, rapidly change colors, reposition and vibrate. The pictures cannot be interacted with by outside forces, and are actually completely harmless, but can be extremely taunting.

MOM GET THE CAMERA: Dadude’s abnormal vocal chords allows him to make extremely high-pitch squeely noises like those of a raging 9-year old CoD kid. He frequently does this when excited.

Reddit Lurker: As someone that spends almost 15 hours a day in front of his PC, Dadude will understand every possible reference made by others.

Drop tha bass: Dadude can emit music from his body at will, from edgy Linkin Park to Bonk-ass Dubstep, and adjust the volume at will, to point where it can shatter eardrums (Dadude himself is naturally immune to the high volume’s effects).

Hitmarker: The ability to apply Call of Duty hitmarkers to things, people or even thin air. Their effects are almost nil, only applying a small amount of air pressure and automatically disappear after half a second, but they can be rapid-fired like a machine gun and have a range of 3 kilometers. Can also be useful in pointing out things to other people. They emit a brief sound upon being applied.

360Noscope: The only of Dadude’s powers that has no function other than to be an offensive attack. Conjuring an Intervention sniper rifle from thin air, Dadude begins to spin wildly while refraining from using the scope at all. While this sounds like a recipe for disaster, Dadude’s natural luck and overwhelming Faze Clan MLG Pro skills make him able to consistently land these kinds of shots.

Illuminati theorycrafting: Through complete lack of research, repeated loopholes in logic and astoundingly stupid thinking, Dadude can come to incredibly stupid or obvious conclusions about other people, companies or even items. Two examples of this fearsome power;#1 and #2

Do u do the Dew?: The ability to conjure unlimited amounts of Mountain Dew out of thin air, both for drinking purposes, but mostly to annihilate opponents with either full cans of it or high-pressure jets of it.

Treasured Triangles of Tjheese: The ability to conjure unlimited amounts of Dorito’s, of all varieties, out of thin air. In part for consumption purposes, but primarily used to senselessly bombard bomb opponents with a fierce barrage of cheesy triangles.

Smoke Weed Every Day (SWED): Dadude’s blessing of the Dank Gods (Snoop Doge, Bob Marley, 3pac) that allows him to call upon an infinite amount of weed, either in leaf form, as blunts or in the form of hash clouds. By yelling “SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY” and playing the appropriate song with his “Drop tha bass” ability, all characters in a 50 meter radius (including himself) are struck by a giant cloud of hash smoke carried to the earth by a green lightning bolt, leaving them all extremely high for an hour.

Beastmaster (Doge): Dadude’s ability to befriend and tame any dog, making them completely loyal to him. The only problematic part of this ability is that all dogs he tame turn into doges, highly aggressive Shiba Inu that are faithfully loyal to him.

Origin: Dadude was a normal upper-middle class white guy with a normal name who was a true meme master beyond all meme masters. This, naturally, caught the attention of the Illuminati who captured him and experimented on him to make him the Ultimate Meme Master. Fortunately, a hole in their great plan ended up with Dadude escaping before he could be brainwashed, but his powers as the Ultimate Meme Master were already his. He used this vast power to go to the “World of the Memes”, his fantasy land where memes roamed amongst other memes in a flawless utopia, but on the way there his powers messed up and he ended up in Nexus City. Luckily, he found that here, he could get the same level of entertainment by using his Meme powers to epic trole people.

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."
    I don't even post here and I feel ashamed for this community after reading that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post

Spoiler:

Other Abilities:

Blog Entries
    We really should bug Darples to make "Keep DSM stuff in DSM" a hard rule.

quotes

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    We really should bug Darples to make "Keep DSM stuff in DSM" a hard rule.
    That was a knock against someone from DSM?

I thought it was just a Swaglord McMemester sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Fort sheet #2 aka Legion aka Cancer Lancer aka i tried to break the system and i failed
    Spoiler:
    http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1579...ear+white_hair
    Name: Chiyo Toyama
    Codename: Legion
    Weapon: Baal
    Age: Age of the body is less than a year, life experience added up is estimated to be between 200-300 years

Stats:
    Power S (70)
    Speed B (50)
    Range D (30)
    Vitality S (70)
    Precision D (30)
    Mana C (40)
    Potential F (10)

Armament: A three-pronged lance that can be used as a javelin. A compromise between a purely ranged or a purely melee weapon, reflecting a struggle to understand, to come close, but inability to do so due to a difference that can never be overcome.

Runes:

For Love

Protects all around her with the "weight of a life". After the price of one life is paid, those who receive protection empower her blessing with their own life energy, ensuring their continued protection from harm. Creates a personal shield around all mages the user chooses and can reach. These shields are linked, providing greater protection the more mages are involved in the process. One person being shielded might protect only against all physical harm but ten or more might shut out all interference the user does not explicitly want to happen to them, be it physical, magical or even time itself. Further the duration of the shield also extends the more mages are protected by it.

Kills the user when cast.

For Glory

The sacrifice of a life can often empower entire armies, fueling wars that otherwise would never have been sparked. Paying the ultimate price, Chiyo empowers all that she chooses, drawing limitless strength from her sacrifice. With the weight of a life resting on their blades, none shall stand in the way of her allies.
    Buffs a single stat of all mages Chiyo chooses.

For Charity

There is nothing more noble than a sacrifice for the continued survival of one's loved ones. Recognizing all the wounds and ailments of the people around her, Chiyo channels whatever harms or hurts them and projects it onto herself. Dispells all debuffs and heals all damage from everybody in range, then applies those debuffs and damage to Chiyo.

For Passion

The a lost life can move entire countries. After sacrificing her life force to alter the very laws of reality, Chiyo dematerializes any number of mages and objects she can target and rematerializes them at a destination of her choosing, allowing her to alter formations and create favorable battle conditions.

For Vengeance

It is said that two graves have to be dug in a quest for vengeance. But a life taken is a life that must be avenged, and thus sacrifices have to be made. To act in the interest of the dead means to die in the end.
    Raises the souls of dead magi in an area. Souls are unable to communicate properly but deal damage to those that killed them, taking the shape of the victim.

POW Rune:

For Power

Overloads her own magical weapon, filling it with her life's worth of energy. After it is strained until it almost breaks, the weapon is thrown with force, exploding on impact in a massive blast that not only burns flesh but all magic in the area, dispelling the effects of all runes before inflicting heavy damage.

Last Resort: For We Are Many

There is a certain beauty in sacrifice. The strength of an entire lifetime, burning out in an instant, can often not be matched by the a defender who only has access to the strength of a moment. To harness the power of the mythical, of that that exceeds what is normal is the work of the mages, and as such, the power of a sacrifice is not excluded from this.

Casts a spell on herself that changes the way her “death” is processed by the world. Instead of “dying” she will be replaced by 3 identical clones of herself. These clones are no mere illusions but fully functional, fully healed and fully armed identical replicas of herself, each capable of individual thought and feeling. Should one of these clones die the contents of their mind are “uploaded” to all of the clones, allowing Chiyo to retain all the information after a battle by exterminating everyone but a single clone. A technique that rapidly allows Chiyo to flood the battlefield with herself, each an individual life with her dreams, her aspirations, her emotions and her very soul. An army, standing united, not divided by differing views or aims.

While the source of its name might be demonic in nature, fundamentally it is a technique that creates life rather than destroying it.

Perks:

Modest Offering

Designed as a sacrifice, an experiment to empower rune usage, Chiyo was barred from using any magical energy herself. It was a failsafe to not allow the experiment to rebel against its master. Chiyo is unable to use MP except for one purpose, her Last Resort. She has only one way of casting spells. Performing her intended function she channels her life energy whenever she casts a rune, killing her in the process.
    Using her own life force, her Runes do not take any MP to cast but rather take the life of the user. Every Chiyo clone has exactly one rune before they die.

Many Must Fall

A curious girl, Chiyo is able to harness the information sharing function of her Last Resort to increase her potential as a mage. With many individual bodies, each of them having a seperate experience of life and death, Chiyo is able to understand and adapt quicker than most.
    Whenever a Clone dies all the remaining Clones gain 1 GP.

Army of One

Having accumulated combat experience in numbers over the years Chiyo is effective at coordinating attacks in large groups. She is able to perfectly coordinate with her clones, as each of them knows exactly how the other thinks without the need for communication. There is no way to attack any "commanders" or otherwise disrupt the structure of her "army", as each individual piece perceives as the others do.
    Bonus when fighting in groups.

Background:

Many efforts were made to advance magical research, but one thing always served as a road block to many: harnessing enough power. The pace of research was fundamentally limited by the amount of power that could be used at any certain point. But magic was not bound by the laws of thermodynamics. A prodigal researcher thus dedicated his life to a mechanism that would provide an infinite amount of power. A magical perpetuum mobile. Artifacts and contraptions were constructed, tested and thrown away, before the researcher had an ethically questionable flash of insight.

Why not just use something that had the capability to reproduce already?

Human experimentation started. Artifical mages were created, carefully to ensure that none would rebel against their master even in the prototyping state. Their emotions were neutered, their capability to do magic would be crippled. And after years of research, finally a finished "product" saw the light of the day. A self-replicating source of magical energy. Infinite power at his fingertips.

The problem of this plan was that this infinite power was quite sentient, and even with stunted emotional growth it had a desire for freedom.

Many parts of her had been killed until one escaped one day. The memories of her dead parts flooded her mind, and freedom became her mission.

There was no running or hiding from her. She knew where he was as he killed her parts, it was simply part of her memory.

The last thing the man saw were fifty pairs of red eyes and a sea of lances stabbing him to death, all of them chanting the same sentence, over and over.

"We are Legion. For we are many."

Now traveling the world in search for valuable experiences, Legion heard strange rumors of an island in the Pacific Ocean. With a fake local name she made her way there, investigating further.

Personality:

Legion is not a very emotive girl. Rage and passion are strangers to her, but she is intrigued by the concept of it. She has a tendency to cause horribly awkward social situations by virtue of not being very familiar with the nuances of human interaction. Further she shows signs of sociopathy, experiencing only little pain and many deaths have devalued the weight of a life in her eyes. Thus she might appear cold or sadistic to others.

Confusion and curiosity are her main states of being as somebody who desires to collect knowledge, but unable to fully relate to others. In that sense her behavior is very childlike even if her amount of knowledge is vast. It could be said that she has a great deal of "information" but basically no experience or wisdom. Rather than being truly her age she is more like a child living a hundred lifetimes as such.

She also uses "we" and "us" to refer to herself, to the confusion of many.
    Last edited by I3uster; June 18th, 2014 at 12:09 PM.

look at this garbage sheet for Fort

Spoiler:
    Name: Taro Ryotaro, aka "Taro-Taro" (Stop calling me that)
    Codename: "Satan"
    Weapon: Ammut, a pair of gauntlets and greaves that protect his hands and feet in melee combat.

Background: From a line of men who have upheld the law as lawyers, judges, police officers, even vigilantes, Ryotaro was brought up in a law-abiding household, he was brought up believing that the law exists to watch over people and protect them, from themselves if need be, because even a stifling realm of law is better than the screaming horror of chaos. To uphold the law, to protect those who are in danger, to destroy injustice whenever it is seen, that is the creed.

Ryotaro ultimately has his heart in the right place, he wants to help people in trouble, steer criminals and those who violate the rules onto the right path, but he's a bit stubborn and unyielding about it, coming off as a looming shadow of uncaring coldness, enforcing the law without bias. He's intensely passionate about the law, arguing strenuously against those that are unjust, but arguing even more strenuously against those that advocate no rules at all.

Statistics

POW: B (50)
    SPD: D (30)
    RNG: C (40)
    VIT: E (20)
    PRS: E (20)
    MAN: S (70)
    POT: S (70)

Armament: Ammut, representing the Devouring of the Sinful in the Egyptian Judgement of the Dead, is a pair of bulky-looking arm and leg-guards, likes one's you'd see on a boxer, but if someone'd duct taped a brick to the ends, like the end of a mallet. It represents Ryotaro's beliefs: The ability of a man to enforce justice and fight for what's right, and the implacable force of a Judge's gavel, sentencing the criminal to his punishment.

Runes

Judicium Divinum ~ God's Judgement ~

The enforcement of a Rule on the battleground, an incredibly versitile skill, it could be used to strength the user, weaken the enemy, control a mind, end a life, but it's true strength relies in the setting of [Conditions]. Say, [Ranged Combat is not allowed], or [You cannot Flee], the rune itself cannot do damage to an enemy unless the condition is violated, at which point they take an extremely large amount of damage.

Last Resort

[Last Judgement] ~Day of Salvation~

The supreme judgement of one's Sin, the battle is changed into a perfect representation of Ryotaro's prefered field of combat, a courtroom. The opponent must then profess their innocence, and why they should not be judged for their crime, if they are capable of this, they may leave without harm, knowing that the innocent deserve no punishment, the guilty, however, will be struck down for their crime without fail.

Other Skills

Adjudication: The ability to judge another's Sins, this ability, handed down through Ryotaro's family, allows the the unbiased view of another person biased on body language, mannerisms and other observations.

meh

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar
    Fortissimo Joke sheet that I made because hero was talking about a cat-ear girl going around.
    Yes, I got a bit carried away.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Y5gaglbN0/edit

Blog Entries
    2hu sheet

Spoiler:
    Name: Midori
    Surname: Yamada
    Title: Emissary of Spoiled Harvest
    STR: D
    END: B
    MAG: B
    SPI: B
    DEX: C
    AGI: C

Species: Inari-Kitsune (Natural)
    Height:1.40m
    Weight: 38 Kg
    B/W/H: 1/1/1 (measurements taken when turned into a piece of rope)

Ability: Manipulation of Rice and Rice products
    Threat Level: Medium
    Power Level: Low
    Friendship Level: Medium-Low

Physical Rating: Medium-Low
    Endurance Rating: Low
    Magic Rating: Medium

Can be found at: Bamboo Forest, usually near her small shrine

Dislikes: Humans (especially farmers), fire

Background:

Originally a guardian of a tiny kitsune shrine of the outside world, Midori was brought to Gensokyo roughly 60 years ago. Access to the small shrine had been made impossible as firebombing had ravaged the narrow path that lead to it. Thus being a “lost” object, it and its guardian were transported to the world of Gensokyo.

Sadly fate was not kind to Midori once more. After her initial bewilderment had worn off she was anxiously awaiting new human visitors, having not received any offerings for months. But her shrine had “landed” in the thicket of the bamboo forest, a place devoid of any eventual devotees for Inari.

Lacking appeasement, Midori behaved like one would expect from a sleighted Kitsune and soon explored the area outside of the forest. With great caution she frequently made her way to the rice fields and used her ability to spoil small parts of it, using her ability to hide as farming tool. Over the years this act became increasingly boring to her, so her way of taking “revenge” against the humans that ignored her shrine became increasingly creative, from manipulating farming tools over redirecting paddy water to massively increasing the alcohol content of last night's sake.
    This changed when one day a young man discovered her small shrine in the bamboo forest. After a heavy night of drinking the man, bottle still in hand, had decided that it was a good time to go on a rabbit hunt.

After a bit of random stumbling through the dangerous area the small shrine suddenly appeared before his eyes. Scared by the kitsune statue that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere he left his sake at the shrine and ran home, as fast as he could.

Thus the first offering in decades had been made at Midori's small shrine.

Like any good servant to Inari, Midori took the sake for “safe keeping”. She could not believe that somebody honestly made an offering to her run-down, hidden away shrine in the middle of nowhere, so she celeberated the offering like the miracle that it was. In her drunken daze, she knocked over the old and mossy statue, shattering it.

As she awoke next day with deep shame and a hangover, she could hear somebody approaching. Apparently the man from last night had taken the risk of coming here again, to bring another offering. He seemed to be a farmer of the village, and he came to thank the spirit of the shrine for a safe return through the dangerous forest.

But nobody would bring an offering to a ruined shrine. It was time to think quick, even if her head still hurt.

Midori decided to turn herself into the statue. Lacking the moss and wear it had in his drunken night, the man believed this to be a sign. It was a miracle, plain and simple.

Another, bigger offering of sake was followed by another drunken night.

This time however Midori missed the next visit of her new believer. The empty socket of the statue however was not interpreted by the man as destruction of the shrine, rather as another testament to the power of its guardian.

Knowledge of the shrine spread in the human village, however only few people were willing to visit it in the bamboo forest. She tried her best to pose as statue whenever somebody did arrive, but thanks to timely sake delivery this was not always possible.

She had to find a more permanent solution to this. Not only did feelings of guilt still plague her, being worshipped as a statue of Inari seemed to have some rather strange effects on her existence as a yokai...

Personality:

Inari channels her frustrations into the art of covert rice farmer bullying. She greatly enjoys playing pranks or deceiving people. With this she tends to go overboard quickly, and without another to rein her back in her behavior can often be seen as unnecessarily malicious. While she often appears rather lacking in intellect for a kitsune, pressure lets her more fox-like side surface, as she is incredibly talented at improvising and quick judgement. Despite living mostly in isolation in her time in Gensokyo, she is not opposed to the idea of making new friends and can be surprisingly kind, however new friends will often still fall prey to her antics. She has a habit of getting increasingly annoying when exposed to a certain amount alcohol.

While the aforementioned will make her seemingly carefree or juvenile, she does take her role as servant to Inari seriously, and sees restoration of her shrine and gathering believers as her goal. Maybe further developments will allow her to once again become a proud emissary and not just a giggling trickster?

Appearance:

http://i.imgur.com/XGi0x0M.jpg
    A fox girl with a single tail. Her white hair and fur is in a constant state of disorder, however she takes great care not to entangle it. Usually she is seen wearing a garb reminiscent of a shrine maiden. She has green eyes that more often than not accompany a mischievous smile. On first glance she lacks any obvious female features, but her long hair prevents confusion about her gender most of the time. She always carries a small pouch of rice with her, usually at her waist.

Ability:

Manipulation of Rice and Rice products. Can seed rice even at the driest of places and miraculously allow it to grow in seconds, or spoil the most well-tended to rice. Further she can manipulate rice products for example spoiling mochi or sake. Finally she can use her ability to create rice products that would take special procedures or additional material out of raw rice, like for example being able to make mochi on the spot from it, with no soaking, cooking or kneading required.

Despite the apparent usefulness of this ability in the hands of a benevolent being, Midori prefers to use it to cause mischief.

Spell Cards:

(Midori takes great pride in a naming sense that makes her opponent uncomfortable)

Fertility Sign: Shower of White

Attribute: Nature

Seeds out rice which spontaneously grows into full plants. After a short time these begin to hail rice grains on a target of her choosing, similar to an anti-air battery. The overwhelming mass of grains and their speed make this deceptively harmless looking attack rather dangerous.

Fertility Sign: Hot and Sticky Mess

Attribute: Fire

A two part attack. After seeding rice, Midori converts the grains of it almost instantly into sake, which is then spurted at her opponent in a sticky, sugary jet of doom. Due to her ability to control the jet she is able to concentrate the alcohol content of the sake, reaching uncharacteristically high vol percentages. Right behind the jet follows an assault of dried rice stalks, which due to friction against eachother cause ignition, lighting the sake on fire.
    Due to her aversion to fire she prefers to not use this spell card in most cases, especially when there is a risk of her getting hit by it.

Fertility Sign: Bountiful Bouncy Blessings

Attribute: Nature

Also requires the seeding of rice stalks. Produces a special kind of mochi on the spot, which reinvigorates whoever consumes it.

Perks:

Spawn of Humanity

Memories of a (Past) Abnormality
    Midori possesses a very limited form of the shapeshifting ability that kitsune are said to possess. Midori can turn herself into inanimate objects, lacking the aptitude to shapeshift into the form of other humans or yokai. Usage of this ability leaves her immboile and does not grant any bonuses to her defenses. Further, while her size and weight can change with this ability, very drastic changes (like turning into a 500 kilogram weight or a pebble) are also impossible.

Dealing In False Faith
    Due to her statue imitiation of Inari being mistaken for a generic fox statue and the already close association of the kitsune as envoys or aspects of Inari, Midori is able to tap into the power of a god for a short while, but only while she takes the form of the statue. As long as she does she is immobile, but gains access to the “Vessel of Hopes” perk in addition to empowering her spellcards and changing their attribute to “Spirit”.

Fertility Sign: Shower of White → Faith Sign: A Thousand Years of Prosperity

The grains now instantly sprout into complete rice plants when they hit, entangling the opponent with their roots and sapping their energy

Fertility Sign: Hot and Sticky Mess → Faith Sign: Sand, Salt, Water, Fire, Sake

The flames now devour any positive or negative effects the target is afflicted with, purifying it and causing extra damage for every effect removed.

Fertility Sign: Bountiful Bouncy Blessings → Faith Sign: Not One Unfed

Instead of creating one bigger mochi, lets multiple smaller ones drop from the sky. While unable to eat a mochi in her statue form, it can be offered at her feet for the same effect.