Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797137142145146147
Results 2,921 to 2,934 of 2934

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Translation & Patches

Im nearly at the end of the VN, but an error shows up when I talk to Shinji at the harbor about the Hanafuda game:

[IMG]****************************open?id=1OFuT1AC-BLdi5t2qIeC5uNPOITfK-8o9[/IMG]****************************open?id=1OF...C5uNPOITfK-8o9

[IMG]****************************open?id=14-Wwfe8Y4Ss6apUdct-9B6FMwzvNwYJk[/IMG]

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Hey I apologize about posting it here but is everything in Ataraxia translated? Because I noted an untranslated special announcement after a scene was completed, when watching a guy's playthrough of it:

Quote Originally Posted by Bysherlo View Post
    Im nearly at the end of the VN, but an error shows up when I talk to Shinji at the harbor about the Hanafuda game:

[IMG]****************************open?id=1OFuT1AC-BLdi5t2qIeC5uNPOITfK-8o9[/IMG]****************************open?id=1OF...C5uNPOITfK-8o9

[IMG]****************************open?id=14-Wwfe8Y4Ss6apUdct-9B6FMwzvNwYJk[/IMG]
    Are you using the voice patch?
    If you are then the fix is in the voice patch thread. http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ia-Voice-Patch
    ~ "I have no idea what I'm doing, but at least I'm trying."

I can't fight Shinji,suddenly force close

I can see there's an option to disable H content in my FHA installation, but what exactly is taken out if I select 'Disable mature content'?

Quote Originally Posted by Rinne-Tensei View Post
    I can see there's an option to disable H content in my FHA installation, but what exactly is taken out if I select 'Disable mature content'?
    The Vita scenes will be used instead of some scenes that have Gore, and minors consuming alcohol etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonamous View Post
    The Vita scenes will be used instead of some scenes that have Gore, and minors consuming alcohol etc.
    Thanks. It’s also to my understanding that there is at least one h scene in FHA’s main story. Does this feature also remove any implications of sex in the story, or is that already covered by the “Disable H content”?

Quote Originally Posted by Rinne-Tensei View Post
    Thanks. It’s also to my understanding that there is at least one h scene in FHA’s main story. Does this feature also remove any implications of sex in the story, or is that already covered by the “Disable H content”?
    It should already be covered by the disable h content.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Will the Vita hanafuda replacement story stuff be included ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonamous View Post
    It should already be covered by the disable h content.
    thank you again

月日は百代の過客にして、行かふ年も又旅 人也。 Benderesco's Avatar
    Hey there! Hope this is the correct place to ask this.

I've been replaying Hollow Ataraxia with all available patches (Uncensor, Voices, Translation, Vita movies, the whole deal), and I seem to recall, from my first playthrough, that Rider's eclipse scene was unlocked after either the date at the mall OR the "monster (not)" scene (the one where she reminisces about killing her sisters and is lectured by Avenger). I have both of those scenes, however, and the eclipse event is nowhere to be seen. I also have the bath scene and the Einzbern quizzes, so I am at a complete loss at what else could be missing. Does anyone know what the criteria are for unlocking that scene, exactly? Could I have chanced upon a bug?

If it means anything, as far as the main story goes, the last Bazett scene I saw was the one were she has an audience with Illya at the Einzbern castle, and Shiravenger has already talked to Caren at the church twice.

I also haven't yet read any of the eclipse scenes - decided to postpone them until after the end of the main game. Is reading Sakura's eclipse scene required before Rider's is unlocked? The FAQ on the thread's OP mentions Sakura's eclipse scene being necessary, but I am not sure if that means reading it or just unlocking it.

EDIT: Nevermind, someone on reddit solved it
    Last edited by Benderesco; April 15th, 2020 at 03:34 PM.

Here is the problem. I can't seem to make it full screen.

I saw that some in the topic ask how to translate Wingding Translator, here is a link that allows you to do it without getting too tired Wingdings Translator I don't know why some people have fun putting their texts but hey, here it is lol ^^

Hi guys, we're translating fha, but we're trying to get the script and we found that it's longer than fsn script, so can someone send us the script please?