Page 28 of 147 FirstFirst ... 18232627282930333878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Translation & Patches

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozenagent View Post
    it's literally clicking file #1, scrolling down, shift-clicking file 300something, Right click, open all, Ctrl F, Find and Replace 「 with ", Replace in all open documents.
    Though probably have to take " down to ' first, then repair the ruby text strings that need quotes with =' to =" and '] to "]... just wonder if I'm missing anything that would break something else.
    Yeah batch editing is something you should be able to do with a good text editor.

That's the 2nd largest scene in the game too. I salute you, sir.

I don't think I have to tell any of you which scene ended up being the last picked.
    Well it's about the same length as some of those stupidly long date scenes I did way back when.

Blog Entries
    it's literally clicking file #1, scrolling down, shift-clicking file 300something, Right click, open all, Ctrl F, Find and Replace 「 with ", Replace in all open documents.
    Though probably have to take " down to ' first, then repair the ruby text strings that need quotes with =' to =" and '] to "]... just wonder if I'm missing anything that would break something else.
    Repair them by getting rid of them.

I've decided what is needed is switches for everything to please everyone, and to please the people who hate lots of switches, a switch to show or not show all the switches. Because screw common sense and the non-weeb majority rule. Everyone should be equally hit with random file size increases from there being more conditionals than actual script in the script files.

And then we can get Fuji-Nee to teach the class on how to use the patch. That's the sort of thing she always does anyway. It'll be fun.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post
    I've decided what is needed is switches for everything to please everyone, and to please the people who hate lots of switches, a switch to show or not show all the switches. Because screw common sense and the non-weeb majority rule. Everyone should be equally hit with random file size increases from there being more conditionals than actual script in the script files.

And then we can get Fuji-Nee to teach the class on how to use the patch. That's the sort of thing she always does anyway. It'll be fun.
    I loled (in a good way). XD

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    I want a switch for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    On an IRC channel for another website I go to, someone there claimed that FHA had been validated up to 90%, is this true?

blue blue glass something something Pillzman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    On an IRC channel for another website I go to, someone there claimed that FHA had been validated up to 90%, is this true?
    Yes, look at the OP for details.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Wasn't it hovering at 74.6% or something for some time? Why did it stay at that for so long before jumping to 90.6%?

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Wasn't it hovering at 74.6% or something for some time? Why did it stay at that for so long before jumping to 90.6%?
    It was pretty much dead for several months. The project was taken over in it's current form 7 weeks ago and progress has been steady since then.
    Last edited by Dozenagent; July 30th, 2014 at 02:06 AM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I found Hanafuda FAQs in English, but no Illya's Castle FAQs which can be a bit frustrating if you're going for 100% item completion.

Translated from here, to hopefully make things less frustrating for the people who are catching up:

Illya's Castle - Item FAQ

First row:
    Caliburn: Dropped by defeated enemy Servants. Your Master can't be Shirou.
    Tohsaka's pendant: Dropped by defeated enemy Servants. Your Master can't be Rin.
    Book of False Attendant: Dropped by defeated enemy Servants. Your Master can't be Sakura.
    Holy Grail: Rare chest spawn. Only found in Die Lorelei stage.
    Japunika Assassination Note: Uncommon chest spawn. Only found in Die Lorelei stage.

Second row:
    Saber's stuffed toy: Dropped by defeated enemy Saber.
    Saber's rice bowl: Random chest spawn. Your Servant must be Saber.
    Rider's glasses: Random chest spawn. Your Servant must be Rider.
    Caster's coin: Dropped by defeated enemy Caster.
    Caster's ring: Random chest spawn. Your Servant must be Caster.

Third row:
    Excalibur...?: Dropped by Gilgamesh.
    Golden earrings: Dropped by Gilgamesh.
    Lancer's fishing rod: Dropped by defeated enemy Lancer.
    Archer's slippers: Dropped by defeated enemy Archer.
    Archer's ladle: Random chest spawn. Your Servant must be Archer.

Fourth row:
    Tiger strap: Common chest spawn.
    Maid uniform: Common chest spawn. Only found in Die Lorelei stage.
    Hanging scroll: Common chest spawn.
    Beef 2000: Common chest spawn.
    A spoon from Taizan: Common chest spawn.

Strategy:
    The best way to collect all items is to grind the Big Bridge stage with several Servant/Master combinations using the Scene Select feature.
    That stage has many random chests, and it's easy to pick on enemy Servants because they will have a very hard time getting past Gilgamesh unless you kill him yourself.
    Once you have everything but the Die Lorelei exclusive items, start grinding that stage until you get the missing items, especially the elusive Holy Grail.
    Don't worry about finishing the stage; even if you die/finish last/time runs out, the found items will be recorded. In Die Lorelei stage in particular, it's best to let the time run since random chests will pop up every now and then.

You can include this in any FAQ/walkthrough/readme/stone tablet of your liking. No need to credit.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; July 30th, 2014 at 07:52 AM.
    don't quote me on this

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That's the 2nd largest scene in the game too. I salute you, sir.

I don't think I have to tell any of you which scene ended up being the last picked.
    If you do that, at least use open/close quotes to make it a reversible change: “…” ‘…’
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    I found Hanafuda FAQs in English, but no Illya's Castle FAQs which can be a bit frustrating if you're going for 100% item completion.

Translated from here, to hopefully make things less frustrating for the people who are catching up:

Illya's Castle - Item FAQ

First row:
    Caliburn: Dropped by defeated enemy Servants. Your Master can't be Shirou.
    Tohsaka's pendant: Dropped by defeated enemy Servants. Your Master can't be Rin.
    Book of False Attendant: Dropped by defeated enemy Servants. Your Master can't be Sakura.
    Holy Grail: Rare chest spawn. Only found in Die Lorelei stage.
    Japunika Assassination Note: Uncommon chest spawn. Only found in Die Lorelei stage.

Second row:
    Saber's stuffed toy: Dropped by defeated enemy Saber.
    Saber's rice bowl: Random chest spawn. Your Servant must be Saber.
    Rider's glasses: Random chest spawn. Your Servant must be Rider.
    Caster's coin: Dropped by defeated enemy Caster.
    Caster's ring: Random chest spawn. Your Servant must be Caster.

Third row:
    Excalibur...?: Dropped by Gilgamesh.
    Golden earrings: Dropped by Gilgamesh.
    Lancer's fishing rod: Dropped by defeated enemy Lancer.
    Archer's slippers: Dropped by defeated enemy Archer.
    Archer's ladle: Random chest spawn. Your Servant must be Archer.

Fourth row:
    Tiger strap: Common chest spawn.
    Maid uniform: Common chest spawn. Only found in Die Lorelei stage.
    Hanging scroll: Common chest spawn.
    Beef 2000: Common chest spawn.
    A spoon from Taizan: Common chest spawn.

Strategy:
    The best way to collect all items is to grind the Big Bridge stage with several Servant/Master combinations using the Scene Select feature.
    That stage has many random chests, and it's easy to pick on enemy Servants because they will have a very hard time getting past Gilgamesh unless you kill him yourself.
    Once you have everything but the Die Lorelei exclusive items, start grinding that stage until you get the missing items, especially the elusive Holy Grail.
    Don't worry about finishing the stage; even if you die/finish last/time runs out, the found items will be recorded. In Die Lorelei stage in particular, it's best to let the time run since random chests will pop up every now and then.

You can include this in any FAQ/walkthrough/readme/stone tablet of your liking. No need to credit.

man, this would have been useful when I was mainlining IC over and over trying to get everything. then again if I hadnt played it so much I might not have wrote that one fanfic, so maybe it all evens out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

死者 Corpse
    A small mistake in the 90% patch, during the stalking session with Caster:

When I turned my line of site back in front...
    "sight" is what should be here

Obviously Shirou was lining the entire site with tape. You are just a fool who cannot understand the artistic brilliance of that scene.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Obviously Shirou was lining the entire site with tape. You are just a fool who cannot understand the artistic brilliance of that scene.
    Of course. After all, we don't make mistakes here. *quickly changing the CG to support it*

(Thanks for the catch, Zop)

Dozenagent, take a cookie (::)
    Just because this project is running very fast for a zombie. Thank you, Jack, and all involved in throwing the coal.
    Also, I start suspecting that we need Mahoutsukai hero.
    Because it will be faster than Mcjon translation anyway.
    When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
    Must give us pause: there's the respect
    That makes calamity of so long life;

Quote Originally Posted by Riesbyfe View Post
    Also, I start suspecting that we need Mahoutsukai hero.
    Because it will be faster than Mcjon translation anyway.
    But Mcjon is the Mahoyo hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    But Mcjon is the Mahoyo hero.
    Nah, he is Demon King, he destroyed all hope for any other translation besides his own. Now Beast Lair needs a hero.
    When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
    Must give us pause: there's the respect
    That makes calamity of so long life;

Quote Originally Posted by Riesbyfe View Post
    he destroyed all hope for any other translation besides his own.
    That sounds like what a hero is to me. That's what I did to Suimasen, aren't I a hero?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    That sounds like what a hero is to me. That's what I did to Suimasen, aren't I a hero?
    As long as you're faster than them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3