Page 101 of 371 FirstFirst ... 51919699100101102103106111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 7406

Thread: Beast's Lair History

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Did they really leave because of that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    They'd already left.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Pretty much most of the #beastslair bunch stopped visiting the forums long before that incident.
    The forums now belong to #notes.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    They still regularly go on irc, technically.

Those guys kinda never post unless something is going on. Hence why people like RK only have a two posts and Constanze 4. When they are semi-active on #beastslair

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deadfish View Post
    Pretty much most of the #beastslair bunch stopped visiting the forums long before that incident.
    The forums now belong to #notes.
    This.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

I figured that out when there was like a year gap between them posting in that thread and their last post before that.

Blog Entries
    If some of those threads had happened today, they'd have ended up so filled with red and orange names that it would have looked like a big red and orange thing. But looking back on it as something which is safely in the past now, it's hilarious. "I'm not being patronizing! I'm being openly hostile."
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    If some of those threads had happened today, they'd have ended up so filled with red and orange names that it would have looked like a big red and orange thing. But looking back on it as something which is safely in the past now, it's hilarious. "I'm not being patronizing! I'm being openly hostile."
    Yeah... Things were better back then.

Wow, this happened just 2 weeks after I joined and I didn't even notice.

Blog Entries
    The best part is that the argument was running in all three of the IRC channels, #notes, #regalia, and #beastslair, while also running on the forum. It was just a nonstop argument no matter where you went.

And it was amazing.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now this is a blast to the relatively recent past.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd need my old computer back to check logs but I don't think there was actually much arguing in #beastslair and #regalia.

I know #beastslair was mostly silent cuz Milbunk spent the entire time waiting for Sae to appear. But when Milbunk appeared in #notes he was torn apart because you, I3, and Kotonoha were like the biggest arguers against Classic style and Milbunk really liked BL-tan. Wait, I don't think I even went to regalia much at this time so I probably don't have logs of that.
    Oh right.

Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    "No Mike, don't try to defend me. He/she's right. My body really does produce estrogen."
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh hey, looking at the BL-tan arts, and one of the current banners still has her in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I'd need my old computer back to check logs but I don't think there was actually much arguing in #beastslair and #regalia.
    I went into #beastslair like twice during the debacle and both times it was lively enough that I left because I just couldn't keep up with it and the other two IRC.

But when Milbunk appeared in #notes he was torn apart because you, I3, and Kotonoha were like the biggest arguers against Classic style and Milbunk really liked BL-tan. Wait, I don't think I even went to regalia much at this time so I probably don't have logs of that.
    I don't remember my stance too much actually. I think I was fine with BL-tan and just wanted a better version for the banner while also feeling the need to chastise Milbunk for bringing irrelevant people who are only going to get upset into the fold.

- - - Updated - - -

Though really it's on Koto for being a bitch and being the spark that lit the whole place on fire.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh hey, looking at the BL-tan arts, and one of the current banners still has her in it.
    Yep, a banner with BL-tan in it was basically argued in and proposed in the final contest thingie, and got voted in.

- - - Updated - - -

Though really it's on Koto for being a bitch and being the spark that lit the whole place on fire.
    Koto was being an ass yes but the others weren't much better. It was gonna go up in flames anyway with these dudes being brought in, no matter what.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it got brought up during the argument, eventually, and a a banner based on it got added into the rotation.

For newbies who didn't get to look at this first time around, here is a much larger picture of "BL-tan" and part of the reason that banner needed to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Pulse View Post
    I've gotten not one, but two pieces of BL-tan art from Sae via Milbunk:

Let's see if that helps spurn some things on.
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

Blog Entries
    I wish I had submitted a plain vBulletin banner now.

Blog Entries
    Sae was pretty civil in his first entrance but obviously annoyed at people insulting his creation. Koto went and escalated it herself. I wouldn't blame the old guys, though they had no real place coming into the matter since as they admit during the debacle they no longer considered theirselves part of the community.

So I blame Milbunk and Koto.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    A school swimsuit and "I'm your birthday present, Onii-chan" ribbons?

Shit, no wonder that thing died in flames.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Now that I think of it was it after this that Kotonoha stopped going into irc?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    A school swimsuit and "I'm your birthday present, Onii-chan" ribbons?

Shit, no wonder that thing died in flames.
    It was based off Len or something.
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice