Page 11 of 371 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast's Lair History

Blog Entries
    Mobius Space?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    Mobius Space?
    food's forum

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Mobius_Space/index.php?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I see they enjoy discussing cooking now.

Blog Entries
    Don't tell me C_V is there too?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    here we go again~
    Quote Originally Posted by anamesis
    but, dont you believe im dreams?

always I want to be with you and make believe with you and live in harmony

hhhhharrrrrmony

but so anyway.

My thoughts are kind of jumbled since I dont really keep track of a lot of this crap.

I think helios started sun's cafe back in 05' which puts phase II at around 06', phase III at 08' and phase IV in 09' I think.

Sometime in between 08' and 10' there was a migration of users who formerly posted in sun's cafe towards 7th dimension and accelerated posting to the point where the 10 most recent posts function was unsuable (well it already had been at that point, but moreso)

At this point a few terms popped up that became popular amongst users.

The fbi posts, which were black context posts caused by the high activity would appear at the start of threads with the date January 1st 1970 or December 31st 1969 depending on your timezone.

>sniped and >is shot became a thing after a peak was reached in "describe the poster above you" at which users would post placeholder posts for upwards of 10-15 posts and later fill in the gaps because people couldn't message fast enough.

At this time, proboards had a "you cannot post again within 15 seconds" notice that half the regular posters would see on a regular basis.

multiple conversations would go on in several different threads running parallel to each other, too the point where random thoughts and forumite were pretty interchangeable except for some formatting.

at some point there was a serious of rage quits and nukes of accounts followed by new account creations by multiple users, I was one of those people.

anamesis
    altosven
    silverfish
    necromesis
    aeamesis

I think I had a few more, either way, what is now a punishable thing here used to be an everyday sort of thing for a long while, I mean, I think I left necromesis at 4444 posts and just sort of stopped using it.

speaking of posting, the previous highest rank for posting was at 2500 which was the dark six rank, emag later broke free from this and hit about 4000 posts at which point the triple dark six rank was created at about 5000 and he was the first to get there.

Later on users would post so heavily that this was increased to 3000 and 6000 respectively. I think Kenta ended his run at something like 30,000 posts, Me and ZeX were somewhere in the 20,000s and I think Lavender was at like 18K or something.

Something like that.

Sometime after the request a title thread I think I was one of the first to ask for a colored name after fiddling in another forum's admin tools and discovering that those color codes worked in titles, evo granted that request and that is why there was a ridiculous number of colored titles back then.
    I think someone else did it before me though, but I posted so much it was pretty visible.

Random other mentionables

Esgalia's robot nasu should be remembered always.

I am pretty sure he also did a caption contest but that could have been someone else.

Evo held a contest once with prizes that I cannot remember but one of the entries was a remix of justice done by raf that was nothing but the word baka repeated over and over again.

Chaple, Elf, Me, and someone else were all involved in a round robin that never actually finished.

Rusco tried to commit suicide and had a mental breakdown.

Wingzero once sent me deaththreats over some contest or something, I dont remember, I think I cheated?

Lavender had a collection of plastic bottles she wouldn't throw away.

Mike ruined a game of mafia by being too damn logical. Also Detective Blackstone ruined it by being way too obvious.

Tonkatsu/Azure_Blade once met evospace on a trip to japan and was also responsible for the anonymous hentai thread...

He also suffered numerous pranks as I would sometimes get into his account and change his avatar/name to Elmo.

There was an ongoing joke in old sun's cafe about crown/ren having a sex tape on 4chan.

For some reason Mike really didn't like the character Dark Meat Queen Sakura.

Drmchii really likes butt plugs.

Emag used to post comics drawn by his sister.

Seru tried to start several RP's but nobody took him seriously because he took himself way too seriously.

Roadbuster is the greatest guy ever, arcade cabinets, and a motorcycle, bestest.

Verg Avesta wrote a novel and tried to get it published(?) I dont remember if he actually did.

Leon4281-Maxthehedgehog really liked klonoa, and sonic, and was weird. Really nice, but weird.

Koto's imouto was really popular for no particular reason.

Darkman used to chainsaw everyone in the introduction thread.

Lilith wears the pants.

Lacuna was formerly known as project M.I.L.K.

Rory had a collection of guns and other things...I think he probably still has them actually.

Miz was so bad at spelling I gave him his own reality marble called unlimited spelling errors.

Kaorin had a wiki apparently

http://kaorin.pbworks.com/w/page/716...20Game%20Ideas

Also random koto art.(pretty sure that was koto who did this)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    When are people going to take advantage of Prisma Illya furry Cu?
    They do, on Pixiv.

Usually paired with Prisma!Archer

whhyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Do your job Kotonoha.
    As far as I can tell the "mod" title does not actually grant me any powers over there.

Don't tell me C_V is there too?
    You ask this when there is literally is a section called "Le CV Land" on that forum

The funny part is that I don't really see him post outside of there
    Last edited by Megas; June 30th, 2014 at 11:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Let's talk about Food and how his ban led to the creation of the best forum for STILHAUS KITCHENS REVIEWS
    food committed forum suicide.

He goaded the wrong admin. Rune reader or not, rules are rules.

Also, Uber was the best admin.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As far as I can tell the "mod" title does not actually grant me any powers over there.
    Yeah, uhh CV also was telling me to talk about how he joined foods forum then got exiled to be the lead moderator of his own subforum with no ability to post anywhere else. He claimed he then made hundreds threads which he could use to send to other boards using the move function.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana
    >sniped and >is shot became a thing after a peak was reached in "describe the poster above you" at which users would post placeholder posts for upwards of 10-15 posts and later fill in the gaps because people couldn't message fast enough.
    This. Oh God this. The summer I first joined. I decided to take a look at the latest posts in Random Thoughts Thread randomly one morning at like 7:00 or 8:00 in the morning. By the time it was like 2:00 in the morning and I hit 'go to latest unread posts' or whatever at Random Thoughts again as there was nothing to do, it was 200 (really 198) pages later (2000 posts). That was barely even counts as one day.

And they did this every. Single. Day. For months. To slightly varying degrees (I should note it slowed down when not in Summertime. And was much slower in 2010 and was of course not around for 2011). That always made me go 'Seventh is fucking scary!' for awhile. I had no idea how anyone could actually talk in that. And yeah, this did cause bugs to start appearing int he forum. Posts would come out in random order (not chronologically) and a bunch of stuff.

Later on users would post so heavily that this was increased to 3000 and 6000 respectively. I think Kenta ended his run at something like 30,000 posts, Me and ZeX were somewhere in the 20,000s and I think Lavender was at like 18K or something.
    Hah! ZeX I told you KENTA was king. Though, it really depends on how many accounts you really had. I remember when I scanned the most posts in the big threads you usually stopped at like 4k posts each with some going as high as 5k.

KENTA of course had like 18-19k posts in Random Thoughts alone, another 14 or 15k in Random Forumite, his 10k+ posts outside of Seventh, and who knows what. When I could remember the numbers off the top of my head I think I put him around 50k posts on just the old fourm.

Though ZeX claimed that he had like 60k posts (on the old forum with new forum posts dunno right now would need to check), I thought that mighta been way too high but I really don't know how many accounts he used.

Though yeah, Mike might still be a contender now I think, he had 10k~ (really I think one was like 9.8k and another was like 7-8.5k but I don't remember well enough so I always say 10k each) in Random Thoughts and Forumite Info each (I always thought it was mega weird he didn't post there as much as he did on the old forum), and his 12k posts outside of Seventh on the old forum. On this forum he had like 22k posts? Before being banned. So I'd put him anywhere from 45k-55k posts.

Sometime after the request a title thread I think I was one of the first to ask for a colored name after fiddling in another forum's admin tools and discovering that those color codes worked in titles, evo granted that request and that is why there was a ridiculous number of colored titles back then.
    I think someone else did it before me though, but I posted so much it was pretty visible.
    I remember being so annoyed by this. And I think the only ones who used a colored title before you was a mod/admin. And only for a bit. I remember you had to tell Evo to just copy and paste as he didn't think the color would stay in, or whatever.

I am pretty sure he also did a caption contest but that could have been someone else.
    He was.

Koto's imouto was really popular for no particular reason.
    She still is >_>

Lilith wears the pants.
    somethingsomething KENTA is a girl and lilith is an old baba.
    Last edited by Cruor; July 1st, 2014 at 05:39 AM.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    Well, I rarely post in 7th since I have better things to do.

I'm a egotistical prick who likes my post-peen. I try to avoid the seventh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    I say we start putting copyright claims on people since they are the pinnacle of art.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Now I just have the image of Shirou Projecting chair after chair to drive Shiki insane.
    Unlimited Switch Works!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    *Switch On*

I am the switch of my sword.
    Switches are my body, and options are my blood.
    I have created over a thousand patches.
    Unknown to DA.
    Nor known to Jack.
    Have withstood pain to make every switch compatible.
    Yet, those hands will never toggle anything.
    So as I pray,
    Unlimited Switchgate Works.
    Hollowgate 2014, Never forget.

Blog Entries
    It's wasting of my post count.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wait, koto has a sister? Does she live in the basement with the worms?

Blog Entries
    It's wasting of my post count.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, ZeX was in the high teens thousand (1X000, where X is between 6 and 8), ZeX46656 was about ~12k for sure, and I froze a few accounts after hitting certain post counts. I know I hit dark triple six three times (one of the accounts was 6666), and dark six once or twice more (at least one was 4444). I know for certain that individual account KENTA has everyone beat, and we were close to tied (not sure who was on top; his involvement in RP, him and lilith flirting in describe the poster above you, and general forum activity outpaced my posting completely, though i had a bunch of cushion to sit on to start) when the old forum asploded. I really don't know anymore, since I stopped caring. Trying to recall this information has taken me like 20 minutes for a single post. Used to be able to pull out the actual numbers almost instantly, lol.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    For whatever reason, the number 22286 is stuck in my head. Might be a post count thing, or just a random number that is being triggered by thinking about post count.

Apparently BL Jesus Umbra of Chaos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife212 View Post
    Oh, it was actually a thing?
    Spoiler:

The meme is dead, long live the meme.

[3:24:35 PM] Italian Leo: i was never a faggot
    [3:24:42 PM] Italian Leo: but rather a shining ray of hope

Banned
    Blog Entries
    >Dragon isn't red

Somehow that pisses me off more than the fact this exists.

Blog Entries
    Meh. Not bad, but not good either; could've been so much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT