Page 4 of 371 FirstFirst ... 2345691454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast's Lair History

I don't remember Koto starting that? I thought Petri just did it for lols and I copied him.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Meh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    What's Hollowgate?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A user compiled all of the tl text and posted a 100% patch of Fate/hollow ataraxia without Jack's (the project supervisor) permission. Text was all completely unedited so it was pretty bad.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Meh View Post
    What's Hollowgate?
    Just look in the Hollow Ataraxia TL topic over in Translations. It's pretty amazing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    A user compiled all of the tl text and posted a 100% patch of Fate/hollow ataraxia without Jack's (the project supervisor) permission. Text was all completely unedited so it was pretty bad.
    For shame dood at least name the great gamecreater16 when speaking of his deeds

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hmm yeah, I'm too lazy to dig up IRC logs but basically I randomly discovered you could do it and mused about on #notes.

Here's "when" I did it. For context: Before the changes, banned users just had no avatar or signature and their title were set to "Banned", so I changed to offline mode, removed my avatar and set my title to "Banned".

After that Strife and Koto were on IRC and we talked about it. After a while it suddenly appeared to most people as if about 10 users just got banned.

I think me and Strife were the only two who actually made people think there were real bans, since Koto and most other happily started posting while being "Banned".

Fallout happened mostly in this thread.

Fun times.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh View Post
    What's Hollowgate?
    Just look in the locked translation thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    snip
    And after that, this happened.

Shitty screenshots

Blog Entries
    That was funny. I remember thinking TW and tang were banned once when they occasionally went haywire and deleted their avatars.

Then Kotonoha went and made a protest and a bunch of people deleted their avatars and chnaged their user title to banned causing the red names to appear for banned users. I miss colored user titles.
    That's why my user title is 楽団.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    That's why my user title is 楽団.
    Haha, I get it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wow, I didn't realize how much more posts was in the Sakura fanclub. Wakame Paradise was where it was at on the old forum. Kotonoha used to joke that Mike only hated Wakame Paradise because it got more posts then the Sakura fanclub in just its first two or three months of existence on the old forum.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
    Oh right.

Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    Let me tell you the tale of the days of high adventure . . .

. . . Sometimes I really miss old BL.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Are there any other members who know each other IRL?
    If by know each other IRL you simply mean met each other at any point then yes I met up with Blitz and Mattias last May at Anime North during a Fate panel. Other than that I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

A user compiled all of the tl text and posted a 100% patch of Fate/hollow ataraxia without Jack's (the project supervisor) permission.
    So we just going to pretend Ranmafan never existed and Jack was the only one who ever cared?

Just clarifying, I'm not really the project supervisor, I'm just the guy who was keeping watch over it while Ranmafan (the real lead) was busy. He still is busy. Right now Dozenagent seems to have taken over since I'm busy with RN.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    Jack if you don't think you're the project supervisor you really are dense.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple-tan View Post
    If by know each other IRL you simply mean met each other at any point then yes I met up with Blitz and Mattias last May at Anime North during a Fate panel. Other than that I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

So we just going to pretend Ranmafan never existed and Jack was the only one who ever cared?
    I know Ranmafan is involved but it was Jack who was Project Supervisor at the time, and it was he who was angry that the patch was released without permission.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Just clarifying, I'm not really the project supervisor, I'm just the guy who was keeping watch over it while Ranmafan (the real lead) was busy. He still is busy. Right now Dozenagent seems to have taken over since I'm busy with RN.
    I thought he was Project Lead or whatever.
    Last edited by Cruor; June 29th, 2014 at 09:47 PM.
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice

I know Ranmafan is involved but it was Jack who was Project Supervisor at the time, and it was he who was angry that the patch was released without permission.
    I was never officially the lead. You can call me the stand in lead, but even that is debatable since I can't translate. It's not that it was released w/o my permission, it's that it was released w/o any permission at all or any consultation, and the fact that releasing it is a problem because it could lead to people packaging it into torrents with the game.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    I know Ranmafan is involved but it was Jack who was Project Lead at the time, and it was he who was angry that the patch was released without permission.
    That's because Koto got Jack paranoid that if the unfinished patch ever got out in the slightest Hollow would never have a chance at being completed in a thousand years because were they to ever finish the only one found on torrent sites would be the unvalidated patch. Also, all jokes about Gamecreater16 aside, he literally had every right to do what he did. I'm surprised it took as long as it did.

Blog Entries
    Well, I was upset too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple-tan View Post
    That's because Koto got Jack paranoid that if the unfinished patch ever got out in the slightest Hollow would never have a chance at being completed in a thousand years because were they to ever finish the only one found on torrent sites would be the unvalidated patch. Also, all jokes about Gamecreater16 aside, he literally had every right to do what he did. I'm surprised it took as long as it did.
    He stole from a project and released it as his own. I'm not one to talk as I am guilty of the same crime but for that reason I believe it should be recognized as the crime it is.
    Memorable quotes

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ah okie dokie
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice