Page 67 of 371 FirstFirst ... 17576265666768697277117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 7406

Thread: Beast's Lair History

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    I think that was actually Thirdfang.

Fucking christ like 90% of the bad things in the nasuverse fandom can be linked to him.
    We already covered that it was indeed him, and Neoalfa decided to use the term because he thought it was cool
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    But yeah, even food would occasionally go into the Fanfic section. Look up the Holy Shirou war, I think it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    That was touko.
    Yes that's part of what it was called and please do not go look it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    Fucking christ like 90% of the bad things in the nasuverse fandom can be linked to him.
    No your dislike of his story is probably clouding your judgement here, maybe that will happen one day but that day does not seem to be now. As mentioned earlier quite a few fanon things that seem to have become facts for people on fanfiction.net have sprouted from Gabriel Blessing. Yes, people believe Shirou's scar is a fact, just like they did with the Caliburn arrow. Gabriel Blessing is winning the fanon contest quite easily so far. Unless you can find more stuff than "just" the incarnation one.
    Last edited by Malgos; October 28th, 2014 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Took out the part of the quote that wasn't relevant in my reply to prevent misunderstandings.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Also I don't know fanfic drama what happened to make Novum leave again?
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Leo Novum? IIRC his fics just generally got lukewarm responses at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I thought there was some drama here that caused it, I mean.
    Oh right.

Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Cruor is very nice

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I thought there was some drama here that caused it, I mean.
    If I remember correctly people actually recommended his stories in the thread. I'll dig through it. I'll edit it in later.

Seems like no one knows the reason and from looking through a few recommendations most people seemed to have liked his works.
    Last edited by Malgos; October 28th, 2014 at 05:16 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh here's one funny tidbit aftr mike got v& Questions and Badass were finally able to overtake Fanfic Ideas thread. Before then Fanfic Ideas was once a thousand or so posts over Questions and Badass wasn't close.
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra of Chaos View Post
    From what I remember it was something about how Sakura lacks the genius trait that Nasu describes Rin with, and that this is what gives Rin the potential to be one of the top magi ever. Just because Sakura had the same magical potential doesn't mean that they were both geniuses or something.
    It was funny how food brought up CM2 and said that there was no proof that she couldn't do extremely well, but some argued even that their potential wasn't intrinsically the same. I do admit I did fanboy and can't excuse that part(I agree that she can't match up to Rin in talent though, but some of the assumptions about Sakura were kind of ridiculous), but still, to make an argument that environment, access to tools, and someone willing to teach you were not a factor was ludicrous.The counterpoints in that convo had some silly shit.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Blog Entries
    Oh man, that was the genius argument wasn't it, dude I remember that. BL friggen went nuclear, but in almost a good way. I mean Mike was going nuts and the trolls smelled blood in the water, but there was actually a really good debate from a lot of people expressing honest veiwpoints too, honestly, that was a good coupla days
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    It was funny how food brought up CM2 and said that there was no proof that she couldn't do extremely well, but some argued even that their potential wasn't intrinsically the same. I do admit I did fanboy and can't excuse that part(I agree that she can't match up to Rin in talent though, but some of the assumptions about Sakura were kind of ridiculous), but still, to make an argument that environment, access to tools, and someone willing to teach you were not a factor was ludicrous.The counterpoints in that convo had some silly shit.
    Eh, people started to exaggerate once Mike started to escalate with his usual denial and agression, but most counterpoints were actually fairly accurate for what I remember. But well, debate and discussion over actual material had been slowly dying on BL by that point so I think everyone was happy to jump onto something, at the very least.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Apparently BL Jesus Umbra of Chaos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...l=1#post341495

The first one I can find starts here. I don't know if it was the original argument or an offshoot of it that arrived at the Questions thread.

The meme is dead, long live the meme.

[3:24:35 PM] Italian Leo: i was never a faggot
    [3:24:42 PM] Italian Leo: but rather a shining ray of hope

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra of Chaos View Post
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...l=1#post341495

The first one I can find starts here. I don't know if it was the original argument or an offshoot of it that arrived at the Questions thread.
    The argument was everywhere.

It was kind of one of those issues with Mike, he'd basically drag around the same argument in multiple threads at the same time.

Like, I remember at some point when I lurked the old forum, the whole of GD basically consisted for an entire week or even more on an argument being disputed with Mike across five active threads at the same time. I remember I stopped reading the forum for months after that because holy shit that got boring pretty fast.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    The argument was everywhere.

It was kind of one of those issues with Mike, he'd basically drag around the same argument in multiple threads at the same time.

Like, I remember at some point when I lurked the old forum, the whole of GD basically consisted for an entire week or even more on an argument being disputed with Mike across five active threads at the same time. I remember I stopped reading the forum for months after that because holy shit that got boring pretty fast.
    That reminds me of when I humored this by quote replying people in Questions in Badass and vice versa for a few days. And I may or may not have done it in Random Thoughts and Forumite but prolly not. Was fun for me but no one cared.
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    random bit of BL history another thread reminded me of:

Assisted Consent Rin.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    no no nono NO no NO NO NONONO NO NO NO NO
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Lyco, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    pls god no, im trying to forget

Blog Entries
    I'm afraid to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Blog Entries
    no no nono NO no NO NO NONONO NO NO NO NO
    According to AC Rin, this post is considered approval.