Page 7 of 371 FirstFirst ... 256789121757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast's Lair History

Anyone remember the April fools two years back when it was Cat Hell and Mike threw a huge fit over not being able to read his fanfictions?
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    kind of hard to not remember it when it's still around on the bottom of the forum
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    no music no gud
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    kind of hard to not remember it when it's still around on the bottom of the forum
    Since when do people look at the bottom of the forum?
    Code:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    wait when did the music come back to it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by My Little Username Can't Be This Long View Post
    Since when do people look at the bottom of the forum?
    when shitstorms happen I check the bottom for the announcements thing. But yeah, back on the old forum the forum page was smaller so that you could see the Birthdays thing within a few scrolls.

Now that its so far down I stopped saying happy birthday as much ;_;
    Oh right.

Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    ^I thought the music was there in the archive to begin with.

Since when were you under the impression
    that you had left Cat Hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Since when were you under the impression
    that you had left Cat Hell?
    Since when did I say I ever did? I live cat hell, ever since Darples banished me there for good one fateful day.
    Code:

Blog Entries
    For what?

That's quite an interesting thread, I understand now the C_V/Bittersweet jokes.
    Thanks Cruor for these explanations, keep going if you got more anecdotes.

Blog Entries
    reading this shit makes me feel all nippely

and old

fucking newfags

IBooBies

Quote Originally Posted by Techlology View Post
    Well, my dick just went Beast Mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Evangelion 3.33, Your Boner Can (Not) Rise

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Don't lynch the messenger.
    Quote Originally Posted by anamesis
    >just some random shit nobody cares about but I feel like mentioning because I am bored enough to still do shit like this.

linkage:
    http://efz.proboards.com/

World of eternity, a EFZ forum, notable because raven was at one point a memeber, linalys was a moderator, and evospace is evospace.
    forums been dead forever, but wtvs

http://drmchsr0.wordpress.com/

drms blog from a long time ago, people probably dont remember this guy but I thought he was funny as hell, pretty sure this has been dead since like '09

http://www.geocities.ws/lord_phr0zen...ned/extras.htm

lord phr0zen wasn't super active but he arranged this site at some point and I dont remember when, but it was at one point the only place the melty blood boss hack could be reliably found.

http://beastslexicon.pbworks.com/w/p...7133/FrontPage

sssssz's pet project that never really got anywhere because nothing ever really did. little chunks of leftever information still on there I think, also some stuff about manah and RK and that weird romance thing they had going.

http://beastsindex.pbworks.com/w/pag...3056/FrontPage

old index, also sssssz, and I think kaorin was involved.

notable things off the top of my head.

emagevil was the resident frenchie and once held the title of highest post and was the only spamposter for the longest time since happyman got the can way back when.

baiken the drill sergeant was a voice of reason and shut the fuck up in GD and was proment for quite some time before I think he just stopped giving a shit and faded from existence...or he got a job or something, hell.

helios is notable for starting sun's cafe and kickstarting the majority of the shitposting to follow and also responsible for a few other threads and handing the newly released tsukihime to half the members of those threads because for some reason we couldn't just fucking google it.

DG is still around so I dont need to mention him so much, but still awesome.

kaorin is a doujin artist from seattle? and did some audio stuff at one point or another I think, she was for a long time the resident neck biter in the introduce yourself thread. also the only practitioner of kao-kao nin nin, a made up ninja art of biting people's necks.

konrei, also from seattle did some art threads and then sort of vanished and lost interest or something, she goes to sakuracon still I think, there were pictures of her as okuu(?)

raf is a hero and a saint, and also responsible for some nasty word in relation to some fanfiction when he hijacked evo's account when he was in the shower and posted a whole bunch of shit everywhere, notably on one of jediparko's(?) fanfics which got him a dropkick to the face, a pan, and the legacy about royal pancakes becoming royal dinners as punishment.

some other stuff I can't quite remember, there have been a few weird ones to join up, delirious was banned after posting in seventh aNd TaLKiNG liKe ThIs constantly in purple text.

I mentioned happyman earlier, who was the first notable spamposter that I can remember.

and I guess me, I am just some oldfart nobody cares about, back to stroking my withered oldfag epeen and quietly crying in a corner.
    - anamesis

Last edited by MZeroX; June 29th, 2014 at 11:57 PM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    excuse you
    That was the impression I got.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Drm still talks in irc I think? I know I asked him somewhere recently if he knew what happened to Zepy.
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your words are as empty as your soul
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Baiken left for Type-Moon wiki. Which he also left because of EGGS.

- - - Updated - - -

ana post your bl archive I love you

Oh god you explained the pancakes incident I love you even more. I had forgotten how it went.
    Last edited by Cruor; June 30th, 2014 at 12:25 AM.
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Baiken left for Type-Moon wiki. Which he also left because of EGGS.
    I remember one of the few times I got into a conversation with Baiken. It was about Archer's pants. He had no idea about them being bondagy looking at all.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I remember one of the few times I got into a conversation with Baiken. It was about Archer's pants. He had no idea about them being bondagy looking at all.
    He was too serious for his own good.

---

So CV just friended me on Steam just to send me this:

http://pastebin.com/vYXECEzE

Spoiler:
    Clarification on "The Religion Thread":

I had originally made a thread one morning before going to work called something along the lines of "Are there any Christian BL members?"

I expected at least one or two people to pop in with "Yeah, I'm christian, what do you want?" and it was all just going to be a leadup to a punchline when i came home and asked them how much praying, realistically, i'd have to do to get God to send Mike to hell.

Instead I came home to like 4 pages of people arguing with each other about abortion and various points of contention between every belief you could name. Apparently the discussion had gotten pretty heated and grew completely beyond the scope of my original stupid joke. I noticed my VM inbox had several messages from Chaos Greyblood, in which he was saying things like "I hope you're happy with what you've done" and "How can you be so ignorant and hateful??" as if it had been me posting in that thread all day. It's not in my nature to defuse such situations, so our exchange quickly escalated to me just filling his VM wall with high resolution faces like This: http://i.cubeupload.com/Q0F8Mv.png and this: http://i.cubeupload.com/24ERBZ.jpg
    Which enraged him and earned me a warning.

Clarification on Bittersweet:

People were actually rather skeptical of the Bittersweet account at first, probably because I hammed it up so hard. I realized I needed some sort of evidence to seal the deal, so I got a female friend of mine to record this: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0J3AMSoVS8i

It worked like magic and everyone fell in line due mostly to their Mulderesque "I want to believe" nature.

The Bittersweet character actually lasted not "under a year" but just over 13 months.

Clarification of Randy Hamblast:

Randy joined BL a few months after I did but I think he was banned before I was. He also continued to haunt Mike's forum along with me and the rest of the Bungle Boys. Randy's special skills are finding ways to break forums and getting people to argue vigorously over the most trivial nonsense.

http://i.cubeupload.com/AePn4r.png

Clarification as to Why Mike Hated Me:

I joined the forum right amidst some huge row involving mike and "the mods" and, immediately sensing blood in the water, I got to work on poking at him to see what sort of reactions i could get. Early on, I made parody blog posts in the same style as his, then when i got to better know the feel of the forum, i started actively participating in the "discussions" that resulted from them. When Mike started commenting on my blog entries mocking him (lord knows he had to get his say in) I discovered to my delight that the blog permissions allowed for the blog's owner to edit any comment at will, regardless of who posted it. It just so happened that being "misrepresented" was one of Mike's biggest pet-peeves, so we'd go back and forth for hours editting and re-edditing his comments, with his subsequent re-edits becoming increasingly furious.

A few months or so after the Bittersweet thing blew up and Mike banned 95% of his forum members, My friends and I made our own forum (now defunct) which contained a semi-hidden subforum titled "DSM Trolling Battlestation" (non-members could see that the forum existed, but not what the contents were. This was actually a special mod we had to install, because the default is that hidden forums are completely hidden. We wanted Mike to know it was there.) After several sloppy attempts to infiltrate our forum, Mike gave up (out of lazyness or maybe ineptitude). We posted often in the hidden forum so it would frequently list thread dates under the name. Mike was massively paranoid for months while this was going on. Little did he know that all of our plotting was done elsewhere and that subforum was actually just full of loads of stupid pictures and shitposting).

Other things I can remember getting in trouble for:

My entries for the banner contest got me into hot water I think...

I think i posted a picture of my ass once and this was the resulting conversation with DP: http://i.cubeupload.com/67YufA.png

Also, at one point I realized you could edit the tags of other people's blog entries. So one night i went through and added my own custom tags to 200+ blog entries and it is my understanding that Dark Pulse had to go through each one and reset it manually. Oopsie.

as a reply to my post(s).

He also wants to note that it was not 'pray that Mike goes to hell' but 'pray that ZeX goes to hell' because apparently it was ZeX who was the one that invaded the CV cooking thread with his own cooking that I mentioned before.

---

I'm surprised that I also forgot the whole 'blog owners can edit peoples comments' fiasco that he mentioned.
    Last edited by Cruor; June 30th, 2014 at 04:31 AM.
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, it was definitely pray me into hell. I thought lilith-sama was also included in the prayers to hell, but I think that was a response to something else that happened in the Christian thread.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Wow that boy spends way too much time coming up with ways to make trouble for people on a forum about chinese porn.